PDA

View Full Version : Stunned Son calls 911 after mother is killed by pit bull

1000cckiller
10-08-2007, 08:31 AM
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=6308 Only wrongly raised or mistreated pits kill people. yeah right

Kelly
10-08-2007, 08:36 AM
I can't listen to that. Notes?

1000cckiller
10-08-2007, 08:38 AM
I can't listen to that. Notes?you must not have any speakers

Kelly
10-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Nope, but I am at work...

1000cckiller
Nope, but I am at work...me too, so we are both **** out of luck

TheProfiteer
thats sad.

BlkCD5
10-08-2007, 08:56 AM
:thinking: some are ticking time bombs. You take that chance with most animals.

Kelly
10-08-2007, 09:00 AM
*waits for Killer* :ninja:

Killer
10-08-2007, 09:03 AM
nobody saw the initial attack... so who knows what really happened to cause an attack.

SixSquared
10-08-2007, 09:43 AM
^^ Right? *sigh* More crap for people who wanna believe that pitts are bloodthirsty killers. *eye roll* You know, if a dalmatian attacked someone, we wouldn't hear a thing about it, and if we did, it would be "oh well.. she must have been hitting it or abusing it without other people knowing."

Seems like if a pitt LOOKS at someone the wrong way, it's all over the news as a vicious animal waiting to attack your children.

SL65AMG
10-08-2007, 09:43 AM
Only wrongly raised or mistreated pits kill people. yeah right

,.....so youre saying that all pitbulls are vicious?

ive got one and shes the sweetest thing ever and shes so smart its rediculous.

its 100% in how they are raised and treated. you let them know whos boss. period

1000cckiller
10-08-2007, 09:45 AM

its 100% in how they are raised and treated. you let them know whos boss. periodExactly how she going to tear your ass up. Also jackass I have 2 pits.

SL65AMG
^^ Right? *sigh* More crap for people who wanna believe that pitts are bloodthirsty killers. *eye roll* You know, if a dalmatian attacked someone, we wouldn't hear a thing about it, and if we did, it would be "oh well.. she must have been hitting it or abusing it without other people knowing."

Seems like if a pitt LOOKS at someone the wrong way, it's all over the news as a vicious animal waiting to attack your children.

yeah.... they are looking for every excuse to ban them..... its kinda like gun control. every time something happens they jump on it and make it seem like the dog, or the gun, is the problem, when in reality, its not.

soul

its 100% in how they are raised and treated. you let them know whos boss. period
agreed

Stormhammer
10-08-2007, 09:47 AM
woof woof SNARL

SL65AMG
10-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Exactly how she going to tear your ass up. Also jackass I have 2 pits.

so what do you do then?

and im not trying to be a jackass, your initial statement just made you seem like one of those, blame the dogs, not the owners, ****ing lawsuit happy liberals

Kelly
Killer's pit is really smart too.

He's so sweet. He wants to play with Kyle but when it's bed time, he comes and finds me. They must know the motherly instinct thing as well.

SL65AMG
woof woof SNARL
rofl

SL65AMG
10-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Killer's pit is really smart too.

He's so sweet. He wants to play with Kyle but when it's bed time, he comes and finds me. They must know the motherly instinct thing as well.

or he knows you arent gonna put him in bed? lol

Kevykev
10-08-2007, 09:51 AM
woof woof SNARL

Something about that word man... :lmfao:

1000cckiller
10-08-2007, 09:52 AM
so what do you do then?

and im not trying to be a jackass, your initial statement just made you seem like one of those, blame the dogs, not the owners, ****ing lawsuit happy liberalsMy statement was how people always try too say, the pits raised wrong are at fault. This just shows how a so called corretly raised pit can attack too.

SL65AMG
10-08-2007, 09:54 AM
ok. my bad maybe i read it wrong.... but yeah thats right

Killer
10-08-2007, 10:32 AM
My statement was how people always try too say, the pits raised wrong are at fault. This just shows how a so called corretly raised pit can attack too.

but again, we don't know what provoked these dogs to attack.

and the neighbors saying they were friendly doesn't mean they were raised properly...

1000cckiller
10-08-2007, 10:33 AM
but again, we don't know what provoked these dogs to attack.

and the neighbors saying they were friendly doesn't mean they were raised properly...also you cant assume every pit is provoked

dELfONiK
10-08-2007, 11:16 AM
http://www.booksamillion.com/bam/covers/0/30/738/166/0307381668.jpg

1000cckiller
10-08-2007, 11:20 AM
http://www.booksamillion.com/bam/covers/0/30/738/166/0307381668.jpgyou are full of ****

Hundo®
10-08-2007, 11:41 AM
it's a bunch of malarky, that kid obviously ****ing killed his mother and blamed it on the dog. God damn hicks blaming deatsh on BABY pitbulls :|

p.s. did you see that fat *****? i'da killed my mom too if she looked like that. the dog obviously was protecting the mom after her sons ****ing stabbed her.

100% setup, those dogs are innocent.

Hundo®
10-08-2007, 12:15 PM
it's a bunch of malarky, that kid obviously ****ing killed his mother and blamed it on the dog. God damn hicks blaming deatsh on BABY pitbulls :|

p.s. did you see that fat *****? i'da killed my mom too if she looked like that. the dog obviously was protecting the mom after her sons ****ing stabbed her.

qft.

BiH1320
10-08-2007, 12:49 PM

No comment to this post.
I am going to work.
bye..

Hundo®
10-08-2007, 01:16 PM
No comment to this post.
I am going to work.
bye..

good, cuz you'd be wasting your time with your wrongness.

Hundo®
10-08-2007, 01:18 PM
i was outta line witht he line about id kill her, but seroiusly, more than likely those ****ing kids killed their mom and the dogs were protecting her after they witnessed it. dogs dont just turn on their owners for no reason at all. period. and if the dog had killed her it would have torn her neck apart.

SL65AMG
10-08-2007, 01:26 PM
i was outta line witht he line about id kill her, but seroiusly, more than likely those ****ing kids killed their mom and the dogs were protecting her after they witnessed it. dogs dont just turn on their owners for no reason at all. period. and if the dog had killed her it would have torn her neck apart.

you have a good point.... but i doubt that the kids killed her. but its definitely a possibility

gtikid
10-08-2007, 01:27 PM
This is why I own a Miniature Pincher :D She ever tries to bite me, I can easily kick her across the room :D

Hundo®
10-08-2007, 01:51 PM
you have a good point.... but i doubt that the kids killed her. but its definitely a possibility

they definitely killed her for insurance money.

note:

The dogs were standing over her not letting the kids get to her? why wouldn't they just be ripping her apart after they killed her, thats what animals do, when they kill something, they mangle it. they were protecting her from her evil ass sons who ****ing murdered her. ALSO, the dogs killed her, then just left her and let hte sons get to her?? then all of a sudden came back and attacked him away? sounds like a load of bull****. i'd lock those ****ing kids up for life, the kid who called definitely murdered her.

ISAtlanta300
10-08-2007, 03:10 PM

note:

The dogs were standing over her not letting the kids get to her? why wouldn't they just be ripping her apart after they killed her, thats what animals do, when they kill something, they mangle it. they were protecting her from her evil ass sons who ****ing murdered her. ALSO, the dogs killed her, then just left her and let hte sons get to her?? then all of a sudden came back and attacked him away? sounds like a load of bull****. i'd lock those ****ing kids up for life, the kid who called definitely murdered her.

Dogs don't always mangle after a kill.. i know a dog that kills squirrels and rabbits all the time, by breaking their necks.... he does not eat them nor mangle them......

Hundo®
10-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Dogs don't always mangle after a kill.. i know a dog that kills squirrels and rabbits all the time, by breaking their necks.... he does not eat them nor mangle them......

is it a pittbull? and see what you said? dogs know how to kill, you go for the neck, and they mangle the neck on larger objects especially, they'll bite you other places but if they intend to kill something they go straight for the neck.

dogs are innocent.

Killer
10-08-2007, 03:34 PM
first call came from son who was in shower....

where was the other son... and why didn't he sound upset at all???

why didn't he hear the screams of his mother before the "dogs killed her"

yes i own a pit... no not one that weighs 300 pounds and is on steroids...

he weighs about 50 (he's been under fed living with some friends and i've got him back and am working on getting the weight back up)

but i'm sorry.. as strong as he is he IS NOT strong enough to kill me... a small child yes.. not a grown adult.

my dog and i play rough... and he can pull me along like it's nothing when on a chain... BUT i can easily pin the dog get him off me, throw him across the room.. do whatever i need if i needed to get him off me..

i only weigh 165.. i'm not a big guy.. and i'm not the strongest guy in the world...

i don't see how dogs can kill a human... (of course i know some dogs are huge and can outweigh a human making it easier for them to do damage..)

Hundo®
10-08-2007, 03:43 PM
first call came from son who was in shower....

where was the other son... and why didn't he sound upset at all???

why didn't he hear the screams of his mother before the "dogs killed her"

yes i own a pit... no not one that weighs 300 pounds and is on steroids...

he weighs about 50 (he's been under fed living with some friends and i've got him back and am working on getting the weight back up)

but i'm sorry.. as strong as he is he IS NOT strong enough to kill me... a small child yes.. not a grown adult.

my dog and i play rough... and he can pull me along like it's nothing when on a chain... BUT i can easily pin the dog get him off me, throw him across the room.. do whatever i need if i needed to get him off me..

i only weigh 165.. i'm not a big guy.. and i'm not the strongest guy in the world...

i don't see how dogs can kill a human... (of course i know some dogs are huge and can outweigh a human making it easier for them to do damage..)

and if your dog attacked youand you feared your life, man or woman, you'd seriously injure that thing before it killed you.. just doesn't seem like a likely story to me.. they definitely killed her. no doubt in my mind.

BiH1320
10-08-2007, 11:40 PM
good, cuz you'd be wasting your time with your wrongness.

You dumb *****, so if your mom was killed by a pitbull (which was your dog) we'd blame you for it? And say that you killed her and not the dog..

You dont know sh*t my friend.
So stfu for once. Because you're never right.

:yes:

Maniaç
10-08-2007, 11:48 PM
damn, thats fucced up..

BiH1320
10-08-2007, 11:50 PM
damn, thats fucced up..

what is?

redrumracer
10-08-2007, 11:51 PM
product of there environment

BiH1320
10-08-2007, 11:51 PM
ohh ok

willum14pb
10-08-2007, 11:53 PM
what is?

Your face! Jk... Ya to me this whole story seems pretty BS honestly...

BiH1320
10-09-2007, 12:43 AM
Your face! Jk... Ya to me this whole story seems pretty BS honestly...

hey dont be talking about my face now :cry:

lololl

3.5altman
10-09-2007, 02:15 AM
i dont mess with pits, they crazy

BiH1320
10-09-2007, 02:35 AM

x2

1000cckiller
10-09-2007, 08:36 AM
x2i love my pit

SL65AMG
10-09-2007, 09:07 AM

yeah, whatever.

note:

definitely a good point. im startin to think that they killed her as well

ueyedgr8tness
10-09-2007, 11:36 AM

The reason they point out pit's so much is because they do over 75% of the killing's of all dog>human related attack's Duh do your research :goodjob: