PDA

View Full Version : Why do people want to be and sweat MOVIE OR MUSIC STARS?

Julio
07-21-2005, 07:14 PM
WTF is up with this shit..... I don't mind people beeing fan of actors or muscians...

But you know what I truely hate and think is pathetic when people start buying the cloth, perfume or any product that this famous person endorse.

Im a fan, but you wont see me buying there shit Unless is a music or Movie DVD.
You know whats funny too, when people go to concert and shit and start yelling " so and so so and so" and then start crying or pass out and shit...

God Bless American Media and todays idiots.

Bajjani
07-21-2005, 07:18 PM
MICHAEL JORDAN SHOES OWN ME

Marta Mike
07-21-2005, 07:22 PM
I never really understood how just seeing someone who u know nothing about, or have any connection with at all could make u cry or better yet pass out.

99ITRGIRL
07-21-2005, 07:22 PM
^^lol i like Britney Spears' perfume Curious...

99ITRGIRL
07-21-2005, 07:23 PM
I never really understood how just seeing someone who u know nothing about, or have any connection with at all could make u cry or better yet pass out.
i never did that. I never felt that stongly for a person I don't even know...

NzProjeKt
07-21-2005, 07:23 PM
they are called STANS....
i stay on a bunch of rap forums.. and trust me you come across alot...

99ITRGIRL
07-21-2005, 07:24 PM
OMG!! I remember when I went to see 8 Mile the first night it opened. It was packed with STANS!!!

quickdodgeŽ
07-21-2005, 07:29 PM
It is funny watching a concert on TV, and all these bitches(guys and girls) out in the audience crying their fuccing eyes out. WTF is up with that shit. Later, QD.

99ITRGIRL
07-21-2005, 07:34 PM
Crazy ass fans!! Did anyone see the Michael Jackson'd fans crowd around his trial? OMG!!! They brought all kinds of MJ stuff. Like huge banners.wtf? they went all out. and when they said that he was not guilty...fans were just crying and hugging people they don't know...hardcore fans stick together I guess.

HyPer50
07-21-2005, 07:36 PM
It is funny watching a concert on TV, and all these bitches(guys and girls) out in the audience crying their fuccing eyes out. WTF is up with that shit. Later, QD.

God... I remember when I was a kid and chicks at Michael Jackson concerts would fake passing out just so they could get backstage... I'm sure they did it for Elvis too.. I've never been that crazy about a celeb.. Milla Jovovich and Michael Vick are about the only 2 celebs I am even remotely crazy about... But I still wouldn't buy a product just cause it has there name on it lol.

HyPer50
07-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Crazy ass fans!! Did anyone see the Michael Jackson'd fans crowd around his trial? OMG!!! They brought all kinds of MJ stuff. Like huge banners.wtf? they went all out. and when they said that he was not guilty...fans were just crying and hugging people they don't know...hardcore fans stick together I guess.

All I remember from that shit was a big old French flag following him around... Guess that goes to show that the French are not only pussies, but they also love child molesters. :gay:

T-Mo Goodie
07-21-2005, 08:32 PM
I love me some Jordans, but thats because I played basketball since I was younger. They are/were comfortable and lasted longer than ANY other shoes I have/had. I still where them. I actually bought a pair just for work.

My niece on the other hand......She feeds into the hype. Her shirts and pants HAVE to have something on it so people know what it is. LOL. I preach to her about it, but she is 14yrs old, so it goes into one ear and out of the other :dunno: I said "if I give you $200 to do some school shopping, what would you buy?" Lets just say she would have came out the store with 2 shirts and a pair of pants. LOL

4dmin
07-21-2005, 10:34 PM
But you know what I truely hate and think is pathetic when people start buying the cloth, perfume or any product that this famous person endorse.

b/c people's lives are so lame they need stars so they can live through them, i know quite a few people that way :goodjob:

ahmonrah
07-22-2005, 01:31 AM
it's a sad state of affairs today, people feel their lives are so insignificant today that living their lives through celebrities, or worse yet, buying a gawdy, overpriced and fashionably incorrect outfit that will be outta style in 2 weeks simply 'cause someone seen paris hilton wearing it on a magazine cover.

i see movie stars and other celebrities just like i see us all. we are doing a job and that's it. their job happens to be in front of the world (via T.V., videos and movies.) on a spotlight. former and current military people and LEO'S are the only people that get more respect from me than anyone else simply because they are charged with keeping our asses safe.

blurred visions
07-22-2005, 02:05 AM
I agree with what you said up until this part...

and then start crying or pass out and shit...

some people need the music for more than just enjoyment. Some people need it for inspiration or hope. Maybe a close love oned has recently died and this persons music helps them move on and become stronger.

seems logical.

:cheers:

4bangin
07-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Another thing I never understood is why people are so obsessed with the life of celebs. I was listening to the radio last week and they had a portion of it dedicated to just celeb life. It is upsetting that some people are that pathetic.

LaurenK
07-22-2005, 09:40 AM
I don't think it's dumb...I bought Britney's perfume cause I like the way it smells (like her too), I "don't like" J lo, but I have her perfume any ways cause I like the way it smells...Josh bought the new LeBron's (b ball shoes) when they came out cause he likes Lebron...and they were the tightest shoes out at the time...KT has Paris perfume, A lot of people wear Sean John (and other brands endorsed by celebs)...maybe because "they like" the clothes or the style. I don't care who endorses it...if I like it, I'm gonna buy it.
I don't pass out at concerts though, lol...

Spyder
07-22-2005, 09:46 AM
The back street boys are coming to concert! /crys then passes out.

4dmin
07-22-2005, 09:50 AM
I don't think it's dumb...I bought Britney's perfume cause I like the way it smells (like her too), I "don't like" J lo, but I have her perfume any ways cause I like the way it smells...Josh bought the new LeBron's (b ball shoes) when they came out cause he likes Lebron...and they were the tightest shoes out at the time...KT has Paris perfume, A lot of people wear Sean John (and other brands endorsed by celebs)...maybe because "they like" the clothes or the style. I don't care who endorses it...if I like it, I'm gonna buy it.
I don't pass out at concerts though, lol...

:lmfao: you crack me up your a good example for this topic

Katie
07-22-2005, 09:56 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with people admiring celebs...what ever happened to dreaming like when you were a kid? You imagine yourself as your favorite celeb when wearing their name or something you read in mags that they wear. Shit I mean Madonna wears shirts with Britney on it and vice versa. Self-esteem is very important and I do not think alot of people have enough these days. =)

Spyder
07-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Self-esteem is very important and I do not think alot of people have enough these days. =)

And dreaming about being something you will NEVER be helps alot with that, good point!..... :confused:

4dmin
07-22-2005, 10:00 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with people admiring celebs...what ever happened to dreaming like when you were a kid? You imagine yourself as your favorite celeb when wearing their name or something you read in mags that they wear. Shit I mean Madonna wears shirts with Britney on it and vice versa. Self-esteem is very important and I do not think alot of people have enough these days. =)

normally people tend to grow up and try to make dreams reality by maybe getting a job; college is always an idea. and i don't see how admiring or purchasing celeb good can give you self-esteem... if your self-esteem is that low maybe you need a prescript or a shrink. just my opinion :goodjob:

Katie
07-22-2005, 10:01 AM
okay that is pretty shitty to be so presumptuous...anyone can strive to be even more than their fav celeb and actual do it! You my friend may not ever because the glass is always half empty...

LaurenK
07-22-2005, 10:02 AM
:lmfao: you crack me up your a good example for this topic
Well...then good, I don't give a shit...I'm not going to sit here and say I don't buy things that certain people endorse. Like I said, if I like something, whether it be from Target or Bloomingdales, I'll buy it. Some of you people probably own crap, and you don't even realize it's someone's label.

Katie
07-22-2005, 10:04 AM
kudos!

Spyder
07-22-2005, 10:09 AM
okay that is pretty shitty to be so presumptuous...anyone can strive to be even more than their fav celeb and actual do it! You my friend may not ever because the glass is always half empty...

really? i cant imagion how depressed i would be if i lived in a world where i thought i could some day become a amazing super rock star. or the best skaetboarder in the world , or a super model or whatever our little fantisies are. I live in a world of reality. some people dont like the fact that i speak my mind and it is based in REALITY not some figment of their tiny imagination.

4dmin
07-22-2005, 10:12 AM

seriously thinking you are going to be bigger than a current popular celeb... its one thing to have some type of ability or face that can get you there, but the odds are better playing the lottery. i have met and hung out w/ more proffesional musicians than most, i'm a musician, i would love to be a rockstar, but there is a reality to the situation, if i want to eat i better get a job; b/c the music business is no piece of cake nor is it a reality show on mtv.

there is nothing wrong w/ dreaming, but there is a problem w/ trying to live dreams in the real world. you can't let dreams shadow your current situation.

LaurenK
07-22-2005, 10:16 AM
Oh, and all you people are saying you hate when people buy "celebrity" endorsed goods...Uh hello, buying a CD is supporting their funding...so technically you all are saying what you think is stupid.

Spyder
07-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Oh, and all you people are saying you hate when people buy "celebrity" endorsed goods...Uh hello, buying a CD is supporting their funding...so technically you all are saying what you think is stupid.

I didnt know anyone in the music field supported recordable media and p2p sites... cool! :goodjob:

Katie
07-22-2005, 10:18 AM
well I dont know about yall but I will be someone...and I shall not change my view for one second...I will make my dream a "reality" you will see. =)

LaurenK
07-22-2005, 10:19 AM
Oh, sorry...I guess you've never purchased a CD...:goodjob: :rolleyes:

Spyder
07-22-2005, 10:21 AM
Oh, sorry...I guess you've never purchased a CD...:goodjob: :rolleyes:

The last CD i actually purchased was about 10 years ago... well. i dont know when was C&C music factory cool? lol.

Spyder
07-22-2005, 10:21 AM
well I dont know about yall but I will be someone...and I shall not change my view for one second...I will make my dream a "reality" you will see. =)

Cool what are you going to "be".

4dmin
07-22-2005, 10:22 AM

seriously this is an adult conversation lauren, i'll let ya know when we open the floor to children :lmfao:

just b/c you buy a cd/dvd or go see a movie doesn't mean you support the artist... shit (example:) 1/2 of howard sterns listeners were made up of people that hate him. now if you went out and bought something other than media by the artist then yes you would be supporting their products. like you going out to buy perfume just b/c BS name is on it.

LaurenK
07-22-2005, 10:24 AM
I just told you I don't give a fuck who's name is on it...If I like it, I'm going to buy it. And actually when you purchase a CD...Hmmmm...I think the artist is benefiting from it.
Kiss my ass Paul. :)
What's the Big Fucking deal any ways? You people are getting all worked up over something that doesn't even effect you...

4dmin
07-22-2005, 10:26 AM

what do you plan on becoming? personally i think thats a sad comment that you don't think enough of your self as a "someone" now but you will in the future ;)

4dmin
07-22-2005, 10:28 AM
I just told you I don't give a fuck who's name is on it...If I like it, I'm going to buy it. And actually when you purchase a CD...Hmmmm...I think the artist is benefiting from it.
Kiss my ass Paul. :)
What's the Big Fucking deal any ways? You people are getting all worked up over something that doesn't even effect you...

Thats like saying you pay taxes lauren so you support John Kerry :lmfao:

we aren't worked up just stating that its gay.

Katie
07-22-2005, 10:32 AM
OMG - overanalyzing a bit much Paul...I didnt mean it like that...of course I think of myself as "someone" although there is always room for improving one's self...god dont be so negative. You suck!

LaurenK
07-22-2005, 10:32 AM
Well, great for you.

You think people are stupid if they don't agree with you...I don't tell you you're gay because of the things you wear or buy.

4dmin
07-22-2005, 10:36 AM
i think its funny you 2 are the ones in the topic, considering you both are carbon copies of eachother... thats not being negative; its just the truth.

if you guys want to be celebs so bad, what are you doing to make your dream come true???

4dmin
07-22-2005, 10:39 AM
Well, great for you.

You think people are stupid if they don't agree with you...I don't tell you you're gay because of the things you wear or buy.

i'm not here for a fashion show, so if you told me you didnt like what i wore i would be like :thinking: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. you obviously can't handle people stating they don't like your style or the products you buy.

LaurenK
07-22-2005, 10:39 AM
I am refering to the topic...our argument is totally different than what you and Katie are talking about.

4dmin
07-22-2005, 10:42 AM
I am refering to the topic...your argument is totally different than what you and Katie are talking about.

wtf :thinking:

LaurenK
07-22-2005, 10:43 AM
changed...I typed in an extra letter. I am not talking about being a Celebrity, did I type that at all? I am refering to purchasing items endorsed by a celeb...AND I said: I don't care who makes it, If I like it...I'm GOING TO buy it no matter who's name is on it.

Katie
07-22-2005, 10:45 AM
i think its funny you 2 are the ones in the topic, considering you both are carbon copies of eachother... thats not being negative; its just the truth.

if you guys want to be celebs so bad, what are you doing to make your dream come true???

I can't tell EVERYONE my secret plan...come on now Paul!

Spyder
07-22-2005, 10:50 AM
I can't tell EVERYONE my secret plan...come on now Paul!

pr0n star? :tongue:

Katie
07-22-2005, 10:51 AM
lol now now

civic95
07-22-2005, 11:28 AM
What's sad is 50% of the population can tell you every person Ben Afleck has dated in order, but have no idea who the secretary of state is. They don't still don't understand why we are at war. They just know so and so (actor/musician) is against it so they are too. I have nothing wrong with someone being against it, but you better have a good reason. Not " I don't know, Iraq didn't do nothing it was afghanistan".

I can't see how people get so involved in the movies stars lives. Buying magazines, etc. They even have the E! channel on XM now.

4dmin
07-22-2005, 12:00 PM
pr0n star? :tongue:

hmmm, that is a nice thought... i will definately be buying that dvd :D

Spyder
07-22-2005, 12:01 PM
hmmm, that is a nice thought... i will definately be buying that dvd :D

and there for supporting the "artist" and thus completeing the circle of free market..

*edit*

Ill likely download it off a p2p site and burn it so i can watch it :)

Spyder
07-22-2005, 12:03 PM
What's sad is 50% of the population can tell you every person Ben Afleck has dated in order, but have no idea who the secretary of state is. They don't still don't understand why we are at war. They just know so and so (actor/musician) is against it so they are too. I have nothing wrong with someone being against it, but you better have a good reason. Not " I don't know, Iraq didn't do nothing it was afghanistan".

I can't see how people get so involved in the movies stars lives. Buying magazines, etc. They even have the E! channel on XM now.
:goodjob:

Kevykev
07-22-2005, 12:51 PM
Idolizing celebrities is pretty pathetic.

"HE LOOKED AT ME, OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!"

LaurenK
07-22-2005, 12:58 PM
That's how I feel when Josh looks at me...;)

Kevykev
07-22-2005, 12:59 PM
That's how I feel when Josh looks at me...;)

And i'm sure he does the same to you!

And that is Absolutely Marvelous!!! :goodjob:

Katie
07-22-2005, 01:12 PM
thats how I feel when Lauren looks at me...

Spyder
07-22-2005, 01:14 PM
:lmfao:

Kevykev
07-22-2005, 01:19 PM

And i'm sure that she wants to have sex with you too!!!

And that is Absolutely Marvelous, provided that it's ok with Lauren's MAinE!!! :goodjob:

Katie
07-22-2005, 01:48 PM
oh its just Josh....hehe

josh nixon
07-22-2005, 01:59 PM
everyone knows katie wants my ballz! :)

4dmin
07-22-2005, 02:01 PM
^ lol

Katie
07-22-2005, 02:08 PM
no sir!

Julio
07-22-2005, 02:33 PM
At the end of the day for regular Jon doe's like most of us.. all that matters is what you have in your pocket... Fuck celebrity endorsed products.. They are getting richer while most of us middle class citizen are living paycheck to paycheck. fuck that. Middle class making the richer, richer...
You know I really get pissed when they start selling cloth... after they get lucky with a one hot movie or one hot CD they think, shit I have tons of people in my hand let me start endorsing products to make MORE money.
I like you for your acting or your singing, I don't care what you sport.

I know Alot of people that rather look good with there hilton or Sean John Outfit then having $100.00 in the bank....

I put it like this for all the People who LOVE rocking endorse shit... Since all these MEDIA STARS are so rich why can most people only rock there Cloth, shoes, perfume?
because thats more then likely what you can afford.

How come most stars wont endorse HIGH END cars ? because they know large part of americans can't afford to buy the cars that stars drive.
Why dont you see MEDIA STARS endorsing REMAX? because they know The average american cannot afford a million dollar home.
They endorse more easy to obtain products by the regular consumer... I know I wont buy it... The price is crazy when it says SPEARS on it or something. Fuck that.

Ill buy it at marshalls or any other place that sells shits like 60 % of the actual retail if I really wanted that shit....

Spyder
07-22-2005, 02:39 PM
At the end of the day for regular Jon doe's like most of us.. all that matters is what you have in your pocket... Fuck celebrity endorsed products.. They are getting richer while most of us middle class citizen are living paycheck to paycheck. fuck that. Middle class making the richer, richer...
You know I really get pissed when they start selling cloth... after they get lucky with a one hot movie or one hot CD they think, shit I have tons of people in my hand let me start endorsing products to make MORE money.

I know Alot of people that rather look good with there hilton or Sean John Outfit then having $100.00 in the bank....

I put it like this for all the People who LOVE rocking endorse shit... Since all these MEDIA STARS are so rich why can most people only rock there Cloth, shoes, perfume?

How come most stars wont endorse HIGH END cars ? because they know large part of americans can't afford to buy the cars that stars drive.
Why dont you see MEDIA STARS endorsing REMAX? because they know The average american cannot afford a million dollar home.
They endorse more easy to obtain products by the regular consumer... I know I wont buy it... The price is crazy when it says SPEARS on it or something. Fuck that.

Ill buy it at marshalls or any other place that sells shits like 60 % of the actual retail if I really wanted that shit....

Fuck marshall's Kohls is where it's at :goodjob: :D

psychodrama_81
07-22-2005, 02:45 PM

Ill buy it at marshalls or any other place that sells shits like 60 % of the actual retail if I really wanted that shit....I coudn't have said it better myself. Like hell I'm going to pay $150 for some friggin Jordans!!!! Thats a damn exhaust! :D

blurred visions
07-22-2005, 03:17 PM
just b/c you buy a cd/dvd or go see a movie doesn't mean you support the artist...

Actually yes it does. Think about the record sales that artists have, now you mean to tell me that if they sell 10 million copies of their cd that NONE of those people who bought them did anything to support them? I'm pretty sure selling cd's is how you make money, but what do i know.

Also if your against buying products endorsed by the artist, then I better not see anyone of you with Jordans in your closet!! :look:

Katie
07-22-2005, 03:19 PM
boooyahhh

Julio
07-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Actually yes it does. Think about the record sales that artists have, now you mean to tell me that if they sell 10 million copies of their cd that NONE of those people who bought them did anything to support them? I'm pretty sure selling cd's is how you make money, but what do i know.

reality, Not many Artist sell 10 million. records, Plus they make shit off CD sales compare to other things they can do... Why you think most of them go into movies, ENDORSING products or become PRODUCERS.

blurred visions
07-22-2005, 03:22 PM
Either way, your helping them purchase that ferrari.

Julio
07-22-2005, 03:25 PM
Either way, your helping them purchase that ferrari.

True, But MY point with this thread.. why do people live there lives through some MEDIA STAR?
Im going to buy a white t so I can be and feel like EM..

I honestly don't believe MEDIA stars do there job mostly because they love it.. is the MONEY....

THATS HOT.... you know how many girls I heard with that ghey ass line?? pathetic in my book.

blurred visions
07-22-2005, 03:30 PM
I think people see that someone else has gone farther in life than they think they can go so they must think since this person has everything then they know what is "cool."

Once upon a time they did their job because they loved it, but then they got MONEY, and money is like sex. Once you get some, you want more.

4dmin
07-22-2005, 03:30 PM

Also if your against buying products endorsed by the artist, then I better not see anyone of you with Jordans in your closet!! :look:

if you buy a cd/dvd of an artist, you can pay for art/entertainment/knowledge w/o supporting the artist (granted they make money off of you) but you aren't buying it in support of who they are or what they stand for. but if you want to get technical than anything you buy from that same label will pay for that artist even if it isn't that artist cd.

but thats not the point, art is art... now you take an artist who has a perfume... do you think that perfume would sell w/ the artist name not on it??? of course not b/c if it did then they wouldn't need the artist name, but the artist will bring attention to it and people will buy it just b/c its that artist.

by the way you won't find any jordans in my closet... my most expensive shoes were like 50$ and they are dress shoes for work. :)

Katie
07-22-2005, 03:31 PM
>:(

Julio
07-22-2005, 03:36 PM
Man, I use be Magic Johnson fan back in the day man... I would watched any game, bet money on games.. But you never saw me with his Convers or anything else he endorsed.... not even his fake HIV infection... j/k

4dmin
07-22-2005, 03:37 PM
not even his fake HIV infection... j/k

ouch :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
07-22-2005, 03:39 PM

Never owned a pair. Never have, never will. Never liked them. Later, QD.

blurred visions
07-22-2005, 03:40 PM
by the way you won't find any jordans in my closet... my most expensive shoes were like 50$ and they are dress shoes for work. :)

Good, I hate jordans and I dont understand why anyone would buy them.

But otherwise, I guess its like this: If you buy a cd, then yes you are supporting them with $$, but it doesnt always mean you supporting them as an artist. I think thats what you meant? Thats true but I've never bought a cd of an artist that I've never supported.

As for the perfume, I believe it makes people think that THIS is what the artist smells like. :gay:

Julio
07-22-2005, 03:42 PM
How can I supprt a person this stupid.. well stupid in someways.. because She has manage to sucker all the girl to try to be like her and buy her shit.. I guess there is dumber people.

Brittney Spears: quote
"I LIKE TRAVELING OVER SEAS, LIKE CANADA"

blurred visions
07-22-2005, 03:43 PM
^lol

4dmin
07-22-2005, 03:44 PM
Good, I hate jordans and I dont understand why anyone would buy them.

But otherwise, I guess its like this: If you buy a cd, then yes you are supporting them with $$, but it doesnt always mean you supporting them as an artist. I think thats what you meant? Thats true but I've never bought a cd of an artist that I've never supported.

As for the perfume, I believe it makes people think that THIS is what the artist smells like. :gay:

that is what i meant, good example: Fahrenheit 911 : micheal moore... people paid to see that even though they can't stand him nor do they agree w/ his point of view. people make $$$ off of you indirectly all the time... i don't like Bush but i pay taxes and taxes contribute to his salary ;)

quickdodgeŽ
07-22-2005, 03:44 PM
Julio, the other day, I was thinking kind of along the same lines. Movie stars, TV stars, singers, athletes are all just regular people that got in the spotlight and for some reason, everyone wants to cry over them and base their whole life on them. They look at these famous people as some sort of God. Not me. I don't think they're shit except actors/pros. I've never owned Jordan's, Hilfinger's, Roca, none of that shit. Hell, I've never even bought a pair of Hanes. Of course I don't feel like I have anyone to impress nor is my self-esteem so low that I have to wear P. Diddy's crap to make me feel like somebody. Wally World all the way, baby. Later, QD.

Julio
07-22-2005, 03:46 PM
Like that show on MTV, I forgot what is called.. But I think the people that go to that show need to go to a mental hospital 1st.

4dmin
07-22-2005, 03:47 PM
Of course I don't feel like I have anyone to impress nor is my self-esteem so low that I have to wear P. Diddy's crap to make me feel like somebody. Wally World all the way, baby. Later, QD.

110% :bigok:

quickdodgeŽ
07-22-2005, 03:47 PM
That plastic surgery show to look like your favorite celeb? Later, QD.

blurred visions
07-22-2005, 03:48 PM
^lame, that show is horrible.

blurred visions
07-22-2005, 03:49 PM
People cant be happy with themselves and/or people have no style so they rely on celebs to get the latest style.

quickdodgeŽ
07-22-2005, 03:49 PM
110% :bigok:

True for real. My athletics shirts don't have the numbers 7, 10, 34, 80 and all that shit. Just the number 7. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
07-22-2005, 03:50 PM
People cant be happy with themselves and/or people have no style so they rely on celebs to get the latest style.

True. I'd rather have no style than to copycat a celeb. Later, QD.

Julio
07-22-2005, 03:51 PM
you know who is a pimp local celebrity... Clark howard, has money, News.. and if you didnt know who the fuck he was you would know he was rich... layed back and down to earth guy and drives a miata.

4dmin
07-22-2005, 03:52 PM
i personally like FREE tshirts, got my G4 Formula D shirt on today, but lauren says i look like a big red tampon :(

so i'm going shoping this afternoon :D

4dmin
07-22-2005, 03:53 PM
you know who is a pimp local celebrity... Clark howard, has money, News.. and if you didnt know who the fuck he was you would know he was rich... layed back and down to earth guy and drives a miata.

hes got an insight too i believe so :thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
07-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Joe budden owns numerous cars, including a hummer, and ferrari, but chooses to drive his 93 toyota corolla wit factory rims. Later, QD.

Julio
07-22-2005, 04:00 PM
hes got an insight too i believe so :thinking:

Sure does..... But I see him in the Miata more often..