PDA

View Full Version : Misc Lil Wayne has plenty of folks to kiss now...

quickdodge®
10-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Lil' Wayne Arrested After Concert In Boise, Idaho
posted Saturday, October 06, 2007 4:20 PM | 30 Comments

By Roman Wolfe
Cash Money Records rapper Lil' Wayne was arrested this morning (October 6) in Boise, Idaho, following a concert at Boise's Qwest Arena last night.

Police booked the rapper into the Ada County Jail around 7:30 am for being a Fugitive in the state of Idaho, because of an arrest warrant issued in Fulton, County Georgia.

According to Boise city police, Lil' Wayne, born Dwight Michael Carter Jr., was arrested on a felony warrant out of Fulton County, Georgia, for felony possession of drugs.

The rapper was taken into custody without incident and will remain in custody until his arraignment and extradition hearing, which takes place on Monday (October 9).

The arrest warrant stems from an August 14, 2006 incident in Atlanta, Georgia, in which Lil' Wayne was arrested on drug possession charges.

In that incident, police were called to Lil' Wayne's hotel room, after a housekeeper found marijuana in plain view.

In addition to the marijuana, police found 60 pills of Alprazolam and 59 pills of hydrocodone.

In July 2007, Lil' Wayne was arrested after his first performance in New York, after police allegedly witnessed him smoking marijuana near his tour bus.

Police searched the bus and found a .40-caliber pistol.

Lil' Wayne and a companion were charged with criminal possession of a weapon and possession of marijuana.

Representatives for Lil' Wayne were not available for comment as of press time.

Later, QD.

Maniaç
10-07-2007, 06:21 PM
blah blah blah

blacknightteg
10-07-2007, 06:24 PM
damn that sux

Julio
10-07-2007, 07:03 PM
media media media...

Album drops in a couple of month....

Dracc
10-07-2007, 07:24 PM
media media media...

Album drops in a couple of month.....

damn thank you... just like they say micheal jackson married a black woman.. his album drops soon..

SRCRX
10-07-2007, 07:33 PM
who would have thought!!

_Christian_
10-07-2007, 07:42 PM
what a sh!tty way to get a felony charge. haha. he must have had over an ounce of marijuana, because the xanax and hydrocodone are misdemeanors.

blacknightteg
10-07-2007, 07:49 PM
there misdemeanors up to a certain amount of pills i think

boostedb16
10-07-2007, 10:41 PM
i think it has something to with the original container.
there misdemeanors up to a certain amount of pills i think

thinkfast®
10-08-2007, 10:53 AM
BLOOD BROTHERS GO COP THAT ****!! THE GAME AND LIL WAYNE 2 OF THE BEST MC'S OUT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT

/PROMO

PSINXS
10-08-2007, 11:00 AM
"locked up in atl for gettin blunted, straight outta fulton county to magic city monday"
that charge happened around when "dippin from the cops" came out

1000cckiller
10-08-2007, 11:06 AM
"locked up in atl for gettin blunted, straight outta fulton county to magic city monday"
that charge happened around when "dippin from the cops" came out
he should have cut dem dredlocks off, they would have let him go for looking like a shaved bird

ksinao
10-08-2007, 12:37 PM
what a sh!tty way to get a felony charge. haha. he must have had over an ounce of marijuana, because the xanax and hydrocodone are misdemeanors.

im pretty sure perscription pills without a perscription are a felony. could be wrong though.

FrnkPwrs
10-08-2007, 01:05 PM
im pretty sure perscription pills without a perscription are a felony. could be wrong though.

Yup, VGCSA, Violation of GA Controlled Substance Act, depended on the type/schedule of drug is how f*cked you are. But in Fulton county, its not a big deal. In Gwinnett, cancel christmas

thinkfast®
10-08-2007, 01:10 PM
LOL @ CANCEL CHRISTMAS

YEA I THOUGHT THE SAME THING WHEN I WAS READING THE POSTS.. CMON THO ITS WEEZY HE GOT ENOUGH BREAD TO THROW THE CASE OUT.. HEARD HE GOTTA SOMALIAN LAYWER THAT'LL EAT THE CASE

PSINXS
10-08-2007, 01:14 PM
lirl somalian lawyer. wayne is always talking about his hungry ass lawyers. he'll walk

The Ninja
10-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Ain't ****, he'll walk, album will go at least double platinum.

quickdodge®
10-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Ain't ****, he'll walk, album will go at least double platinum.

I don't see it getting too much past just single plat. Later, QD.