PDA

View Full Version : Misc For those who watch Heroes

Maverick
10-07-2007, 09:03 AM
am i the only one who feels that ali larters character contributes nothing to the show and needs to be killed off....i watched all of the first season and i dont remember her doing **** except cryin over her kid and causing problems....she took one swing at sylar and didnt do jack **** until then...her kid played more of a part than she did

T.S.
10-08-2007, 08:34 AM
My girl just won the whole first season so we have sat down and watched the whole thing in just a couple days and i would say that her part really hasn't been used yet. But if you watched the last few episodes of the first season you would have seen that when her and her husband went to kill Lenderman he said that he made the match to put them together, to create the perfect child. That was like chapter 22 or 23.

She was pretty bangin' at the beginning of the show though in those outfits! ;)

Hundo®
10-08-2007, 11:50 AM
I wuold eat the **** out of Ali Larters butthole, however, her character is worthless in that show.

Tasuki_Civic
10-08-2007, 11:54 AM
am i the only one who feels that ali larters character contributes nothing to the show and needs to be killed off....i watched all of the first season and i dont remember her doing **** except cryin over her kid and causing problems....she took one swing at sylar and didnt do jack **** until then...her kid played more of a part than she did

eh...it aint that bad. it keeps it a little interesting. the reason why i dont mind her so much is cause in the first season she blacks out and whips someone or people's tail or kill them and she wont remember a thing.

(my mom love this show)

T.S.
10-09-2007, 06:15 AM
well she learns to harness her energy at the end of first season. I think again the best reason for her was to create Micca. So they will probably kill her off by the end of this season. She cant keep kicking everyones ass!