PDA

View Full Version : Misc Where ya at Gators fans?

TheGodfather
10-07-2007, 01:15 AM
LMFAO!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Oh man, one loss you thought wasn't a big deal. Yeah, 4-2 now. Hahhahahahahahaa.

Btw for the USF haters, yep, they won again. 6-0 vs. 4-2.

Wow, great stuff.

R3RUN
10-07-2007, 01:18 AM
I was hoping UF would win. That way USF would be almost guaranteed a #4 spot. Oh well. Probably gonna be:

1) LSU
2) Cal
3) Ohio State
4) BC
5) USF

USC is gonna drop out of the top 5 if people stop riding their **** finally.

B16a2 Civic
10-07-2007, 01:18 AM
Even better stuff in the right section!

man
10-07-2007, 01:19 AM
"Where ya at Gators fans?"

Right here *****. Lost by 4 to the #1 team. Meanwhile USF still has an easier schedule than my grandmothers bingo tournaments. Keep dreaming home boy. Let's see your boys stack up against LSU. 6-0 and still won't make it to the Nat. Championship, everyone knows their schedule is a joke.

R3RUN
10-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Your right. We would get beat by LSU. Big ****ing deal for an 11 year old program. We are a damn good team though. By the way, I don't think the gators have knocked off anybody in the top 5 yet, USF has.

man
10-07-2007, 01:24 AM
Your right. We would get beat by LSU. Big ****ing deal for an 11 year old program. We are a damn good team though. By the way, I don't think the gators have knocked off anybody in the top 5 yet, USF has.

Maybe it's because they've only played 1 top 5 team :thinking:

man
10-07-2007, 01:38 AM
LMAO at op. Please educate yourself on football before you post. And please keep making threads about the Gators. The Gators don't give a **** about USF but somehow USF fanboys think that they do. No threads about USF because no one cares.

You know what, I hope USF makes it to the Nat Champ so we can watch them get demolished.

R3RUN
10-07-2007, 01:42 AM
Still would have made it farther than the gators. Not going to lie, I like the gators. Just not their year. Say what you want but until today, we had beaten the only team you guys had lost to at THEIR house. USF > Auburn > Florida. To bad we won't get a heads up chance to see whose best until 2010.

man
10-07-2007, 01:47 AM
USF > Auburn > Florida.

ATTN: This means nothing. Why does this get brought up all the time by USF fans. Any one that says this must be really new to football, or competition in general.

R3RUN
10-07-2007, 01:50 AM
ATTN: This means nothing. Why does this get brought up all the time by USF fans. Any one that says this must be really new to football, or competition in general.
Ok, then I shall refer to the rankings. USF #6 Florida #9

USF > Florida. You're fighting a losing battle here man.

man
10-07-2007, 01:54 AM
Ok, then I shall refer to the rankings. USF #6 Florida #9

USF > Florida. You're fighting a losing battle here man.

Coaches poll still has Florida above USF. No style points here. And no one knows football better than the coaches.

Once again, get off UF's nuts.

USC lost too, so USF is better than them, right? Stanford is unranked and OMG USF BEAT A RANKED TEAM!!! SO USF SHOULD BE AT #2 RIGHT?!?!?!

R3RUN
10-07-2007, 02:00 AM
No, we shouldn't be at number 2. We haven't beaten a team ranked 2nd yet. I realize thats not how the system works but thats the way I view it. Point is we have yet to lose to ANYONE, ranked or not, and USC, UF, Wisconsin, and a **** ton of others have. Sorry the Gators aren't going to a championship this year, I would much rather them than LSU but its not going to happen.

BTW, if you want to talk schedules, you shouldn't bring up USC.

man
10-07-2007, 02:13 AM
Point is we have yet to lose to ANYONE, ranked or not, and USC, UF, Wisconsin, and a **** ton of others have. Sorry the Gators aren't going to a championship this year, I would much rather them than LSU but its not going to happen.

BTW, if you want to talk schedules, you shouldn't bring up USC.

I'm sorry, but USC doesn't play teams like FAU. And hell, someone would have to be crazy to think UF could win the Champ again. Their D is under par and the offensive play calling is pretty terrible.

TheGodfather
10-07-2007, 02:23 AM
fcman you are just a moron who can't get out of the past.

THE GATORS AREN'T WINNING A NAT. CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR. THAT TIME IS GONE AND A DIFFERENT TEAM IS HERE.

You moron, you probably told people, DANNY WEURFELL WON US THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO ALL THE OTHER TEAMS SUCK! All from 97-06 you moron.

USF>UF. Simple as that.

I know alot about football, and know that USF would embarrass UF.

Don't you remember, WE BEAT AUBURN WHEN RANKED, sometihng you couldn't do against unranked Auburn.

Hhahahahah, you suck at life.

man
10-07-2007, 02:33 AM
fcman you are just a moron who can't get out of the past.

THE GATORS AREN'T WINNING A NAT. CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR. THAT TIME IS GONE AND A DIFFERENT TEAM IS HERE.

You moron, you probably told people, DANNY WEURFELL WON US THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO ALL THE OTHER TEAMS SUCK! All from 97-06 you moron.

USF>UF. Simple as that.

I know alot about football, and know that USF would embarrass UF.

Don't you remember, WE BEAT AUBURN WHEN RANKED, sometihng you couldn't do against unranked Auburn.

Hhahahahah, you suck at life.

When did I bring up last year? I just said that I never thought UF could win a Champ this year. Do you really think USF could beat UF? You obviously haven't been watching either team play.

And USF> UF = :lmfao: We'll talk at the end of the season.

Please don't call me a moron until you understand what you are talking about. I mean, this is obviously the first year you've ever watched college football.

BTW What position do you play, since apparently "you" beat Auburn and "I" lost to them. Because the gators losing means you are somehow better than me, since I control the gators and you control "your" team :screwy:

Oh and I like how you throw in the "you suck at life" I guess to a second rate school and a lonely fanboy, your life is apparently now football, I on the other hand have intelligence, which will probably (note sarcasm) get me further in life than choosing the right college football team.

You don't know me, personal attacks solve nothing. They merely open my eyes to your lack of ability to form a witty comeback, or a well contrived debate. Name calling FTW!

man
10-07-2007, 02:47 AM
While you bask in the mediocrity of the USF football program, I'm going to sleep. Don't hurt yourself trying to hate on the Gators.

Keep the haters coming. "If you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them mother ****ers" - Katt Williams

Haters let you know you're doing something right!

"B"
10-07-2007, 07:45 AM
lol@this thread.

R3RUN
10-07-2007, 11:11 AM
BTW What position do you play, since apparently "you" beat Auburn and "I" lost to them. Because the gators losing means you are somehow better than me, since I control the gators and you control "your" team :screwy:

I really can't believe you just brought that up. Attacking a common way of speaking about sports teams won't get you real far.

No matter how you look at it, USF is 5-0 and UF is 4-2. One of those teams is losing games.

R3RUN
10-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Maybe it's because they've only played 1 top 5 team :thinking:
Just noticed this gem. We've only played one top 5 team as well. And oh yea, we won. Good job.

On_Her_Face
10-07-2007, 11:16 AM
can i get a woot woot for Tennessee? lol

OneSlow5pt0
10-07-2007, 11:16 AM
lol@this thread.

x2

TheGodfather
10-07-2007, 12:06 PM
When did I bring up last year? I just said that I never thought UF could win a Champ this year. Do you really think USF could beat UF? You obviously haven't been watching either team play.

And USF> UF = :lmfao: We'll talk at the end of the season.

Please don't call me a moron until you understand what you are talking about. I mean, this is obviously the first year you've ever watched college football.

Oh and I like how you throw in the "you suck at life" I guess to a second rate school and a lonely fanboy, your life is apparently now football, I on the other hand have intelligence, which will probably (note sarcasm) get me further in life than choosing the right college football team.

You don't know me, personal attacks solve nothing. They merely open my eyes to your lack of ability to form a witty comeback, or a well contrived debate. Name calling FTW!

I browsed through your overexasperated bull**** and decided I didn't want to read it all, nor did I care enough.

But, I think your math is poor.

5-0>4-2. Your team lost to AUBURN, who we beat, and you lost again. That adds up to two losses.

And the you and I is sports terms. Your team, my team. But since I actually attend USF, they are my team.

I'm guessing, speaking of fanboy, you are one of those uncabable of making it into college. And with your still shocking inability to realize simple grade school math, just reinforces those facts.

The Gators lost twice. They are not going to the National Championship, and again, no matter what you say or do, USF is ranked higher.

Ummm what does that mean? Oh right, they are better.

man
10-07-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm guessing, speaking of fanboy, you are one of those uncabable of making it into college. And with your still shocking inability to realize simple grade school math, just reinforces those facts.

Hmm... well as I attended Georgia Tech (in aerospace engineering - 3.2 gpa) last year, we can assume my math is up to par. But before you bash on that, you may want to work on your reading skills, do they require reading comprehension to attend USF? You also may want to take a course on logic, but first you may need to dust off that dictionary and look it up. If you want to talk about my education, you may want to think before you speak. Insults coming from a kid at USF don't mean much in this world.

As I said before, I never expected UF to win the National Championships, and you are the one living in the past, the only reason you make threads about UF is because they were the champs last year.

You are a hater, nothing more, nothing less. You have not made a single thread about USF, only UF losing. You obviously are here to hate and that's fine with me, I love haters.

As I said last post "Talk to me at the end of the season" I understand you're excited that your team is doing well (and it's probably your first season watching football) but making threads bashing another team is simply immature. Do you see the coaches and players talking **** after a win?

On_Her_Face
10-07-2007, 01:30 PM
i must say.. sec > all

man
10-07-2007, 01:49 PM
i must say.. sec > all

No question.

R3RUN
10-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Hmm... well as I attended Georgia Tech (in aerospace engineering - 3.2 gpa) last year, we can assume my math is up to par. But before you bash on that, you may want to work on your reading skills, do they require reading comprehension to attend USF? You also may want to take a course on logic, but first you may need to dust off that dictionary and look it up. If you want to talk about my education, you may want to think before you speak. Insults coming from a kid at USF don't mean much in this world.

A high and mighty asshole from tech. What a ****ing surprise. You should try supporting your own damn school's team, they could use it. USF has an incredible medical school and just received the largest research grant in history, so don't start with the whos better bull****.

Godfather- What campus are you at?

BanginJimmy
10-07-2007, 05:15 PM
that game last night went even further to prove to me that the gaytors are going to knock LSU out of the NC game when FL wins the SEC again.
Too bad they arent going to send a 12-2 FL team to the NC ahead of 12-0 Cal and 12-0 tOSU.

Double_0_Rusty
10-07-2007, 06:01 PM
My Dawgs lost last night, but I am not crying over it Im still a UGA fan til the day I die.. The Gators lost, big deal. I only like Tebow, not saying I am a Fla fan, but he's the ****. SEC PWNTS ALL.

BB6dohcvtec
10-07-2007, 08:05 PM
For serious, godfather and rerun ya'll are some haters. Put it this way when USF moves up to a bigger and stronger conference than that ***** filled conference of the Big East let me know. I would love to see USF go against a #1 rated team and actually lead the game at any point. UF did alot better than expected, they didn't back down they lead the whole game up til the fourth quarter. Than the defense showed it was young and inexperienced. so please stop the hating nobody cares that the program is 11 years old because ya'll are talking so much **** making them out as the best college team ever so that shouldn't matter now should it? Now until USF consistently beat teams year end and year out nobody will give them the respect they feel they deserve, if they come back next year and do the same thing and play a tougher schedule than maybe, just maybe ya'll will have a argument. until then stfu

R3RUN
10-07-2007, 09:17 PM
You obviously didn't read **** in this thread.

1) I like the gators.
2) I already admitted LSU would hand us our ass.

By the way we have beat ranked teams every year for the past 3 years. And in case you didn't know, its hard to get a good schedule going for a young team when they don't get the respect they deserve.

TheGodfather
10-07-2007, 09:53 PM
A high and mighty asshole from tech. What a ****ing surprise. You should try supporting your own damn school's team, they could use it. USF has an incredible medical school and just received the largest research grant in history, so don't start with the whos better bull****.

Godfather- What campus are you at?

I meant to get back at ya before, I'm at both Tampa and St. Pete campuses.

Where you living in Tampa? I'm over there alot.

And back to all this bull****, you calling me a moron for going to USF. Wow, you need to comprehend more jackass.

I've told this story before, and don't feel I need to repeat it. But for an asshole like you, I'll oblige.

I attended UGA while living in GA and lived at home to care for my ill mother. With my father not around, my brother and I accounted for much of the responsibility. Idk about you, but my family is the most important thing in my life.

Then we moved down near family in FL, and because of our location and my need to stay at home to help at, I attend USF. Which is a great school with amazing medical and engineering programs.

And since you are such a curiuos person, I have a 3.8 GPA and scored a 1350 old equivalent SAT score and 32 ACT.

Not that I need to rationalize myself, but there you go moron. Thats why I go to college where I do. So piss off about it.

Back to football and not personal stuff, the Gators are out of the top 10, and USF is NUMBER 5!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO.

Better than the Gators? Ranking would say so. The Big East is a beast of a conference for those who saying it isn't. Cinci., Louisville, WVU, Rutgers. All potent foes, and one was ranked 5 when we beat them, WVU.

USF has a tough conference and not an over rated one like the SEC. Tenn., UF, are always over rated. USF isn't over rated, they worked their asses off to get where they are at.

I hope they get a BCS berth and play and beat what you would consider a tough opponent, because I know they could do it.

They can and did beat Auburn this year when UF couldn't. Why don't you realize we are focusing on this year and the acheivements of a young football program in a big conference? You are pretty dense.

BB6dohcvtec
10-08-2007, 01:06 AM
no you are pretty dense by saying this: The Big East is a beast of a conference :lmfao:

TheGodfather
10-08-2007, 01:12 AM
no you are pretty dense by saying this: The Big East is a beast of a conference :lmfao:

Oh my apologies that the Big East isn't full of crappy overrated teams, rather up and coming schools who are climbing up the ranks.

BB6dohcvtec
10-08-2007, 01:15 AM
You obviously didn't read **** in this thread.

1) I like the gators.
2) I already admitted LSU would hand us our ass.

By the way we have beat ranked teams every year for the past 3 years. And in case you didn't know, its hard to get a good schedule going for a young team when they don't get the respect they deserve.

Thats awesome...but do they play ranked team almost every week? No it should be easy for them to get a tough schedule seeing nobody respects them, the reason why its tough is because they play in the big east, where outside of West Virginia, which i will give ya'll credit good win, is weak. Til the conference as a whole gets stronger than ya'll might get a tough schedule. USF can go undefeated (which they prob won't) but still they can go undefeated and still be left out of the bcs picture.

BB6dohcvtec
10-08-2007, 01:19 AM
Oh my apologies that the Big East isn't full of crappy overrated teams, rather up and coming schools who are climbing up the ranks.

Up and coming it looks like rugters, wvu, and louisville are falling down. wvu still has a good record, but they also have the record of not winning when it counts. Cinci I always thought was on the come up. USF mmm the jury is still out, they are having a good year but at the end of the season I wanna see what kind of recruits they can get out of this good season?

man
11-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Thought I'd bring this back for you USF **** talkers...

Hulud
11-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Thought I'd bring this back for you USF **** talkers...
lol i was about to post that too

man
11-12-2007, 01:04 PM
As soon as they lost their first game, all the nut riders went into hiding.

Hulud
11-12-2007, 01:30 PM
haha yea now they are 7-3

VIP Style
11-12-2007, 01:36 PM
i have to agree, its a tradition for the gators to win, not just a fad, if you catch my drift.

BB6dohcvtec
11-12-2007, 02:57 PM
As soon as they lost their first game, all the nut riders went into hiding.

hell yea they did I even made a callout thread for godfather and r3run because i told both of them that USF was coming to the tough part of their schedule and i even had the teams posted and they lost to each of those teams.

man
11-13-2007, 11:56 AM
hell yea they did I even made a callout thread for godfather and r3run because i told both of them that USF was coming to the tough part of their schedule and i even had the teams posted and they lost to each of those teams.

Yup I remember

man
11-26-2007, 11:33 PM
Bump again...

For the haters that were expecting us to ***** out, now look who won't even show their faces in their own thread.

"B"
11-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Where ya at Gator fans?

Maybe they are in line buying tickets for Tebow's Heisman Throphy presentation?

LQQKITZME
11-27-2007, 07:33 PM
UGA FTW... #4

"B"
11-27-2007, 07:34 PM
It should be UGA and USC in the NCG. The best two teams in the country "RIGHT NOW".

hXc007
11-27-2007, 11:05 PM
It should be UGA and USC in the NCG. The best two teams in the country "RIGHT NOW".

sike!

BB6dohcvtec
11-27-2007, 11:09 PM
UGA FTW... #4

lol and still no national championship, since you were a baby or before you were born depending on your age.