PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for a club..!!

madking411
10-06-2007, 11:01 PM
For now, im drivin a slammed 96 sunfire with a few mods...Rockin on painted steelies...I like it, but i wish it had more mods.

I live in the Norcross area, but i can deal with a club being as far away as pleasant hill, or, in the opposite direction, ATL.

I would like to go to meets with whatever club i join, but i'd like them to not be MANDATORY.....

Here's a picture of my car, not sure if that's needed or not:

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/8391/0000938yj4.jpg

itzjustmikey
10-08-2007, 12:00 AM
by any chance is this joel?

cactusEG
10-08-2007, 10:03 AM
go with my boys at endless limits..

madking411
10-08-2007, 08:50 PM
by any chance is this joel?

yeahyeahhh, thats ME......!

who r ya??

Oh and another thing...cactus...Endless Limits says they require 3 ''significant'' mods...what do those count for?? does my car have 3 ''significant'' mods??

Only things ive done that i could count as significant is, slammin it to the ground...getting the exhaust changed/replaced with aftermarket 2 times, and reshaping the pipes...and rippin my intake res. out and the stock airbox out and cutting the stock intake tube to fit a cone filter on the end of it...ripping my back seats out.....I've also done a few other things too, to the body and wheels and lights, but they're not ''SIGNIFICANT''....I made very subtle changes to the body/exterior...:ninja:

cactusEG
10-08-2007, 09:06 PM

who r ya??

Oh and another thing...cactus...Endless Limits says they require 3 ''significant'' mods...what do those count for?? does my car have 3 ''significant'' mods??

Only things ive done that i could count as significant is, slammin it to the ground...getting the exhaust changed/replaced with aftermarket 2 times, and reshaping the pipes...and rippin my intake res. out and the stock airbox out and cutting the stock intake tube to fit a cone filter on the end of it...ripping my back seats out.....I've also done a few other things too, to the body and wheels and lights, but they're not ''SIGNIFICANT''....I made very subtle changes to the body/exterior...:ninja:

rims and some bolt ons i guess, just ask there a great group or guys .. but they asked me to join

madking411
10-08-2007, 09:09 PM
ohh okay.....well, your car is VERYVERY clean though...

On the 18-page thread?? or should i just pm....(who?)

cactusEG
10-08-2007, 09:16 PM
ohh okay.....well, your car is VERYVERY clean though...

On the 18-page thread?? or should i just pm....(who?)

oatmeal... cool guy :goodjob:

quickdodge®
10-08-2007, 09:21 PM

who r ya??

A club would be the last thing you should worry about, homey. Again, not trying to set you back, but your ride isn't club worthy. You've got a ways to go before you would be considered by a "worthy" club. All in all, I wouldn't worry about a club at all. They're not as hyped up as some portray. Later, QD.

madking411
10-08-2007, 09:27 PM
A club would be the last thing you should worry about, homey. Again, not trying to set you back, but your ride isn't club worthy. You've got a ways to go before you would be considered by a "worthy" club. All in all, I wouldn't worry about a club at all. They're not as hyped up as some portray. Later, QD.

Yeahh...well, im just wantin to have some more fun with my car....i like riding in big groups of ppl with cars sorta like mine...

I'm kinda tryin to get with StreetVisions, which is a J-body car club, but its kinda hard to get ahold of the president cuz he seems to be busy all the time

itzjustmikey
10-09-2007, 10:57 AM
joel your gay keep skating...

WhiteAccord
10-09-2007, 11:00 AM

Agreed with QD.. your car.... Dont even worrie about it, clubs arent all that great... G/L

Maniaç
10-09-2007, 11:01 AM
LMAO @ YOU!!! A club? HAHAHA with that?(your car) LOLOL

madking411
10-09-2007, 01:53 PM
joel your gay keep skating...

:thinking: :???: Who are u??

OneSlow5pt0
10-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Agreed with QD.. your car.... Dont even worrie about it, clubs arent all that great... G/L

x2 just go to meets and hang with people..

madking411
10-09-2007, 04:42 PM
kay, i aint gon worry about it...

wish there were MORE meets though..oh well

AlliRae
10-09-2007, 04:45 PM
LMAO @ YOU!!! A club? HAHAHA with that?(your car) LOLOL

LOLs

cactusEG
10-09-2007, 07:35 PM
kay, i aint gon worry about it...

wish there were MORE meets though..oh well

there is some, but some times u have to go outside of Gntte county.. :goodjob:

itzjustmikey
10-09-2007, 09:18 PM
dude change your exhaust sounds rice as f***.. at pickneyville and stop flooring it in the parking lot cause i can barely stand it when i'm skating +there's lil kids running around.

tko
10-09-2007, 09:19 PM
What a ricer, get a real car.

madking411
10-11-2007, 09:10 PM
dude change your exhaust sounds rice as f***.. at pickneyville and stop flooring it in the parking lot cause i can barely stand it when i'm skating +there's lil kids running around.

doode who freakin are you??:screwy:

What a ricer, get a real car.

OHHH. SO i guess a Pontiac isn't a REAL car huh??? Hmm, well how bout I take my Pontiac and just get rid of it, and get a Civvie and take all the body panels off and put PRIMER on em, and then rip alll my interior out, and then get a fartcan and stick it WAYY off to the side, like 90degrees? OR, HMM, what about a GIGANTIC rpms guage? that'll make me a REAL tuner wont it?:2up:

OaTmeaL
10-12-2007, 12:47 AM
go with my boys at endless limits..

IGNORE THAT COMMENT!!!!

C_R_X
10-12-2007, 12:48 AM
eg/ej squad would take ya!

madking411
10-12-2007, 01:47 PM
eg/ej squad would take ya!

theres one piece of the equation mising...an EG or EJ:ninja:

tko
10-12-2007, 01:54 PM
doode who freakin are you??:screwy:

OHHH. SO i guess a Pontiac isn't a REAL car huh??? Hmm, well how bout I take my Pontiac and just get rid of it, and get a Civvie and take all the body panels off and put PRIMER on em, and then rip alll my interior out, and then get a fartcan and stick it WAYY off to the side, like 90degrees? OR, HMM, what about a GIGANTIC rpms guage? that'll make me a REAL tuner wont it?:2up:RICER

madking411
10-12-2007, 04:22 PM
RICER

DEFINE how im a ricer??

just b/cuz ive got my car lowered?? or is it b/cuz ive got an aftermarket exhaust?

Only reason im not TUNING my car is because i dont have the cash flow for computer upgrades and turbos and getting dyno-ed and tuned and nitrous and full-racing stuff......

You shouldnt make fun of people for trying to work with what they've got.

Terror
10-28-2007, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=madking411]DEFINE how im a ricer??

just b/cuz ive got my car lowered?? or is it b/cuz ive got an aftermarket exhaust?

Only reason im not TUNING my car is because i dont have the cash flow for computer upgrades and turbos and getting dyno-ed and tuned and nitrous and full-racing stuff......"

Dude, come on... seriously.. 90% of people on this site are lowered, with exhaust.. thats not rice..

"OHHH. SO i guess a Pontiac (http://showthread.php?t=141567&page=2&pp=20#) isn't a REAL car huh??? Hmm, well how bout I take my Pontiac and just get rid of it, and get a Civvie and take all the body panels off and put PRIMER on em, and then rip alll my interior out, and then get a fartcan and stick it WAYY off to the side, like 90degrees? OR, HMM, what about a GIGANTIC rpms guage? that'll make me a REAL tuner wont it? "

^^ that post was rice.. and the car(s) you described are rice aswell.. 9/10 the type of car you drive doesnt make it rice at all.. its how you present it along with yourself.. you sir... are rice.. that is all.

Terror
10-28-2007, 10:56 AM
Oh... and this isnt the fast and the furious where you roll with an overrated car club to find acceptance and try to look cool either.

Shadowfire
12-20-2007, 07:17 PM
Yeahh...well, im just wantin to have some more fun with my car....i like riding in big groups of ppl with cars sorta like mine...

I'm kinda tryin to get with StreetVisions, which is a J-body car club, but its kinda hard to get ahold of the president cuz he seems to be busy all the time
1. When have you tried getting with the president of our club? All I've seen you do was create an account on our website, and introduce yourself in our forums.
2. COGCavz24 is the president of our GA chapter, and even if you couldn't get in touch with him you could have emailed me or someone else from the club, or posted on our site showing that you were in fact interested in joining.
3. We aren't an all J-body club, but a few of our members do drive Jbodies.
4. You're welcome to come out to our meets and hang out with us, but you have a long way to go before you'll be club material.

AnthonyF
12-24-2007, 08:55 PM
ahhh good thing he's banned.

quickdodge®
12-24-2007, 09:06 PM
ahhh good thing he's banned.

I wonder who did that? Later, QD.

AnthonyF
12-24-2007, 09:14 PM
QD: ur adorable.

JayKnight
01-02-2008, 05:52 PM
As a matter of fact, there is a meet every 3rd Saturday of the month.

Meet us at the END SPOT. Take 285 East to the end, get off at that exit (not sure the number) and there will be abotu 400 - 500 cars.

Last time I went I counted almost 550. Perfect place to meet people, and see what clubs are out in the city, and get to see what is going on. Just don't be mad when you show up and you are the only one driving a SUNFLOWER.

Later, and we hope to see you there this month.

AnthonyF
01-02-2008, 05:54 PM
^thats actually a pretty cool meet. some sick ass cars :goodjob:

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 09:48 AM
REAL[/b] car huh??? Hmm, well how bout I take my Pontiac and just get rid of it, and get a Civvie and take all the body panels off and put PRIMER on em, and then rip alll my interior out, and then get a fartcan and stick it WAYY off to the side, like 90degrees? OR, HMM, what about a GIGANTIC rpms guage? that'll make me a REAL tuner wont it?:2up:

Maybe learning that the "rpms guage" is called a tachometer. Then learn how to spell gauge. Your sunflower is a real car; it has four wheels, and a motor. Now whether or not it is a race car.......... I'm just as tired of seeing civics as the next guy, but seriously, a sunfire? Good luck, I'm with QD and White Accord, you are going to be hard pressed to find a serious car club to take you seriously, and honestly ricing your car out, especially a sunfire, is only going to get you and your club noticed by the police, and I think the majority of the people here already have enough problems with :police: to add more notice...