PDA

View Full Version : newbie from Kennesaw

GTSMAN
10-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Whats up everyone. I am new to the site and wanted to say hi. I own a 2000 Celica GTS with a kit and carbon fiber hood with about 100k on it. I had some pics of it, but it was on my old computer and I just got a new one so I will try to get more soon.

Maniaç
10-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Whats up everyone. I am new to the site and wanted to say hi. I own a 2000 Celica GTS with a kit and carbon fiber hood with about 100k on it. I had some pics of it, but it was on my old computer and I just got a new one so I will try to get more soon.

Are you fuccing kidding me, lol?

Dude, who the hell are you trying to fool, I mean come on. Your intro sounds alot like what Kaine would say, you're only stating your mods with very little detail. This has to be an alter ego. Sup with this GtsMAN? has to be one of the gayest screen names I have seen in awhile, after JJ Alfago and of course Kaine.

Welcome_ here are some reps to get yur started on your pathetic E-Life.

GTSMAN
10-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Uh, yeah. Thanks for the welcome there little buddy. I really don't know much about my "mods" because they came on the car when I bought them. As for the stereo, if you want detals here it is. I have 2 Kenwood dual mags 6.5 components in the front, diamond 6.5 in the rear, concept 12' sub in a custom built wave box a concept 500watt amp for my highs and directed 1000 watt amp for my sub and monster cable running the whole system.

As for my "name", it really was not the most important thing to me to come up with some wildly inventive name to impress everyone. I drive a GTS and I am a man, so I thought i t fit. Plain and simple.

Maniaç
10-06-2007, 04:45 PM
Uh, yeah. Thanks for the welcome there little buddy. im not your damn, buddy. Get it straight, and I'd be careful on how you come at certain members. this is not a very friendly forum, so keep that in mind. the reason why i posted that was cause of your intro, if you're not kaine, good. thats all i wanted to see, is see you post a no im not reply.

thanks for this weak ass one though, i now know you're not a threat.

I really don't know much about my "mods" because they came on the car when I bought them. As for the stereo, if you want detals here it is. I have 2 Kenwood dual mags 6.5 components in the front, diamond 6.5 in the rear, concept 12' sub in a custom built wave box a concept 500watt amp for my highs and directed 1000 watt amp for my sub and monster cable running the whole system.Thats good, congrats, but i really do not give a sh!t.. why not post this somewhere were they care, like the audio section? i was asking for mods, i don't consider those mods. performance is all i care about.

As for my "name", it really was not the most important thing to me to come up with some wildly inventive name to impress everyone. I drive a GTS and I am a man, so I thought i t fit. Plain and simple.Once again, i really didn't need a reply. your name is gay, plain and simple. im sure your car is rice, im sure its slow, so anything you say i just don't giove a damn. i was telling you to come up with a creative screen name, i just stated the fact that your screen name was, come on, you can say it............. gay! thats right, if you want to pervent people like myself, id stay away from the whores lounge.
thats the only nice thing i will say to you. don't think im going hard on you, cause this right here is nothing, i can keep on going.... lets make sure this doesn't happen again, ok? see you around.

tko
10-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Owned, harsh. Welcome

GTSMAN
10-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Dude. Number one, you obviously need to just relax a little. Why all the anger and hostility? Also, I really don't see the need to trade internet insults with an 18 year old child living with mommy. But thanks for the welcome there little guy! Nice myspace page, your sisters are hot!

KPowerEP3
10-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Nice myspace page, your sisters are hot!

bwahahaha. This should be interesting.

DRFTR
10-06-2007, 05:55 PM
hahaha GTSMAN has bitten off more than he can chew...we know Maniac will have some fun with this one
-dave

DRFTR
10-06-2007, 05:56 PM
oh yeah btw...welcome to the board
-dave

quickdodge®
10-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Are you fuccing kidding me, lol?

I think he meant he had 100k miles on it. Not 100k dollars put in it. Lolol. Here's some **** to help you out.

***EDIT*** You are a ****ing idiot. I will have the reps I gave you reversed. Later, QD.

Julio
10-06-2007, 09:15 PM
your sisters are hot!

:lmfao:

GTSMAN
10-07-2007, 02:58 AM
I think he meant he had 100k miles on it. Not 100k dollars put in it. Lolol. Here's some **** to help you out.

***EDIT*** You are a ****ing idiot. I will have the reps I gave you reversed. Later, QD.

I guess I took for granted that every one knew that meant mileage and not dollars. I mean only an idiot would put $100K into a Celica.

Maniaç
10-07-2007, 03:10 AM
Dude. Number one, you obviously need to just relax a little. Why all the anger and hostility? Oh I am relaxed, trust me.

Also, I really don't see the need to trade internet insults with an 18 year old child living with mommy.Im not 18, check your facts again dumbass. And yeah I still do live with my parents, so fuccing what? You think im some brat who just sits around the house and has mommy and daddy do everything for me? Right, you sint got sh.it, but that old pos car of yours.

Nice myspace page, your sisters are hot!My myspace is pretty damn sick huh, and yeah I do get that alot. So people think my sisters are cute, so? Let me show them your post so they can go wild and party like its 1999 real quick.

I guess I took for granted that every one knew that meant mileage and not dollars. I mean only an idiot would put $100K into a Celica.Only an idiot would buy a Celica with 100k miles. What a waste of money, and you're older and still drive something worth jack. Sell it and get yourself a real car.

Maniaç
10-07-2007, 03:12 AM
I will have the reps I gave you reversed. Later, QD.Don't care, why not give them to someone who does..

GTSMAN
10-07-2007, 03:25 AM
You are right, my bad. You are 20, so now you can take off the bib and diapers cause you are a big boy! How about this little guy, I will make you a deal. When you move out of mommys house,get a real job and learn how to take care of yourself and pay all your own bills like a MAN then maybe I will really care about what you say. But up until then you are just a little boy, with even less of an education that thinks he is "hard" because he can run his mouth on the internet saying dumb stuff like "I will battle you over the internet" while trying to look like he is a part of Al Quida. Real men don't have "internet battles" because that is not real life.

And what makes your "ride" so great? Dude, you drive a ****ing Subaru!! Well, that doesn't IMPREZA me at all because I am sure mommy had to trade in the family food stamps to buy it for you since I doubt you have a real job. And by the way, I didn't BUY my car with 100K on it, I actually bought it with 40K on it and it now has the 100K on it. But thanks for playing our game.

And, I never said your sisters were cute, I said they were hot. But trust me, they were even hotter with their toes curled up screaming out my name.

Maniaç
10-07-2007, 03:37 AM
You are right, my bad. You are 20, so now you can take off the bib and diapers cause you are a big boy! How about this little guy, I will make you a deal. When you move out of mommys house,get a real job and learn how to take care of yourself and pay all your own bills like a MAN then maybe I will really care about what you say. But up until then you are just a little boy, with even less of an education that thinks he is "hard" because he can run his mouth on the internet saying dumb stuff like "I will battle you over the internet" while trying to look like he is a part of Al Quida. Real men don't have "internet battles" because that is not real life. You don't know **** about me, old man. I do have a nice paying job, I do pay for my car, my insurance, water bills to help out my dad. not cause he needs it, but cause i wanted to help. you're an idiot man. you think my myspace picture is 100% serious? you think i take online drama seriously? jesus you are a moron. im using you as my entertainment, nothing more. if you think im just some kid whos acting ahr online, why are you playing MY game? if you were such a big man you would have just ignored me, but what did you do? exactly, played the game.

shut the hell up, cause all you're doing is nothing more then saying what everyone tells younger people, its the same old blah blah blah. grow up, move out, get a real job, please... i'd school you dude, you're already fuccing up.

And what makes your "ride" so great? Dude, you drive a ****ing Subaru!! Well, that doesn't IMPREZA me at all because I am sure mommy had to trade in the family food stamps to buy it for you since I doubt you have a real job. And by the way, I didn't BUY my car with 100K on it, I actually bought it with 40K on it and it now has the 100K on it. But thanks for playing our game.once again, you're a moron. when did i ever say my car was big and bad? my car isn't nothing to brag about, but this 20 year old is driving around something thats worth more then your shi.t, am i right or wrong? and just an fyi, i paid for my car. i put down the down payment, i pay the car, gas, mods, ect. so that food stamps comment, is plain weak. try again.

But trust me, they were even hotter with their toes curled up screaming out my name.Wow, now that right there is mad ownage. Geez, how did you come up with that genius ass comeback? like i said before man, you're just my entertainment.. if that was the best you could come up with you're no match, man.
ha, you're more pathetic then a 15 year old virgin on a friday night.

GTSMAN
10-07-2007, 03:57 AM
#1 Don't you think the game that you say you are playing with me is the same one I am playing back with you? You really think you are that much more intelligent than I?

#2 I could give a **** how serious your myspace pic is, because at the end of the day it still makes you look like a retard. But hey, I guess if the shoe fits, right little man?

#3 You really think the car makes the man? Trust me little fellow, it doesn't. But do to the fact that you were flapping off at the gums about my car(which I really could care less what a child thinks anyway) I looked to see what you drove and when I saw that you have a ****ing Subaru that told me all that I need to know about you. You have the same car that fat girls and old women drive, yours just has some mods on it and a cute little hood scoop to make it look like something it isn't.

#4 What the hell is Owneage? Is that english? Is it in Websters, or is that part of your "internet thuggary"?

Bottom line is this boy. Your a kid who has nothing better to do with his time than make ridiculous comments on a message board to people that if he met in person he would NEVER talk down to and to make himself feel better. And I understand buddy, it's ok. I can see why you have such a low self esteem. I mean you are a boy who still lives at home, isn't man enough to grow real facial hair(my grandma has a thicker mustach and side burns than that) and has to do all of this "tough guy" talk on line because he is to much of a ***** to deal with some one face to face.

95ludestr
10-07-2007, 09:28 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

oh yeah :welcome:

Maniaç
10-07-2007, 10:44 AM
#1 Don't you think the game that you say you are playing with me is the same one I am playing back with you? You really think you are that much more intelligent than I?Not exactly, why cause I was the one who started this game. Which would make ME the starter, I used YOU for my entertainment. I decided to pick on you, you are not picking on me. So think about what you're saying, cause I knew exactly how to hit your weak spot. Which was in fact(just like I thought) your car. Most people do get mad, its understanable. Kinda funny though, you're not bad considering you have the brain capacity of a 10 year old.

#2 I could give a **** how serious your myspace pic is, because at the end of the day it still makes you look like a retard. But hey, I guess if the shoe fits, right little man?And do you honestly think, I give a damn what people think about my picture? Do you think I did it so people would be afriad of me? Wrong, I did it as a joke, I did it cause I was bored and decided to just put some words on a pictures and see what happens with it.

Wow, and here I thought you would be smarter then that, but I guess i gave you way to much credit. You're letting me down, sir.

#3 You really think the car makes the man?It doesn't, did I ever say it did?

Trust me little fellow, it doesn't. But do to the fact that you were flapping off at the gums about my car(which I really could care less what a child thinks anyway) I looked to see what you drove and when I saw that you have a ****ing Subaru that told me all that I need to know about you. You have the same car that fat girls and old women drive, yours just has some mods on it and a cute little hood scoop to make it look like something it isn't. Pathetic, seriously was that it? Fat chicks, and old ladys? Wooow!

So I guess skinny chicks and young women drive Celica's huh? Yeah right, more like ricers and cheap ass people who can't afford a real car. My car stock is alot quicker and alot better all around then your pos. I walk Celica's like a horny dog fucc's its owner's leg. Dude, you're comebacks keep getting worse.

#4 What the hell is Owneage? Is that english? Is it in Websters, or is that part of your "internet thuggary"?Internet thuggary.

Is a word used when someone is losing an E-battle, or got seriously owned by another member. But in your case I was being sarcastic, saying that you did some mad owning, but in reality failed as bad as a retard would do on a spelling bee.

Bottom line is this boy. Your a kid who has nothing better to do with his time than make ridiculous comments on a message board to people that if he met in person he would NEVER talk down to and to make himself feel better. And I understand buddy, it's ok.Its you're for your information.

Actually, im not just some kid that stays at home and wastes my time on the internet all day. I go out, do all the things a guy my age would do, party, get girls, ect. Or should I keep going? And again, I would say some of the things I say online in real life, like if I say your car and it was in fact riced out, I would say it without hesitating.. Trust me.

I can see why you have such a low self esteem. I mean you are a boy who still lives at home, isn't man enough to grow real facial hair(my grandma has a thicker mustach and side burns than that) and has to do all of this "tough guy" talk on line because he is to much of a ***** to deal with some one face to face.Me not having facial hair in not on my top priorities, I could careless about it to tell you the truth. Sucks about your grandma though. And me acting like a tough guy is far from what im doing right now, but if thats how you see it go right ahead, again, i could careless. And if you're thinking about fighting over some internet drama, you are a moron. I used to use that line a bunch of times, and man does it sound retarded. Lol. Damn, im down to meet up and see what goes down though, seriously.

Care to try again? If you can't come back after that weak comeback of mine, save yourself the embarrassment and just ignore it. OR you could try again, and make yourself look like a fool, its up to you really, go for it.

81911SC
10-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Lol @ Maniac

Tracy
10-07-2007, 11:00 AM
I think GTSMAN is winning this one. Sorry, Alex. Looks like you may have met your match.

Welcome GTSMAN. I often wonder why this forum has so many "tough guys" on it. How you take the intro thread is just a test.

tko
10-07-2007, 11:06 AM
I think GTSMAN is winning this one. Sorry, Alex. Looks like you may have met your match.

Welcome GTSMAN. I often wonder why this forum has so many "tough guys" on it. How you take the intro thread is just a test.
I some how do not see how GTSMAN is winning this, care to explain?

And yes, you do have a point. A person's intro is just a test. :lmfao:

Tracy
10-07-2007, 11:19 AM
I some how do not see how GTSMAN is winning this, care to explain?

And yes, you do have a point. A person's intro is just a test. :lmfao:

Why are you addressing me again? :thinking:

I don't care to explain, in fact...but thanks for the offer. I don't feel the need to humor you for some reason ;) go figure.

tko
10-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Why are you addressing me again? :thinking:

I don't care to explain, in fact...but thanks for the offer. I don't feel the need to humor you for some reason ;) go figure.:( Still mad at me for quoting your post on that other thread I see.:(

Fine, ass.

Tracy
10-07-2007, 11:33 AM
:( Still mad at me for quoting your post on that other thread I see.:(

Fine, ass. Not at all, "Sandra". I answered your question just as I did in the "other thread". Don't get comfortable addressing me the way you have.....especially since you don't know me like that ;). I'll be sure to have Alex introduce us sometime. We'll see if you want to call me an ass then.

GSRteg®
10-07-2007, 11:38 AM
Welcome.

quickdodge®
10-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Don't care, why not give them to someone who does..

I wasn't talking to you, asscrack. I was talking to GTSBOY. Mother****er's only here to sell that POS he drives.

if you think im just some kid whos acting ahr online, why are you playing MY game? if you were such a big man you would have just ignored me, but what did you do? exactly, played the game.

Nice call. Reps to you for that. Later, QD.

.blank cd
10-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Yeah im gonna have to go w/ Maniac on that one...

Are you the guy thats in Independent Tuners?

Maniaç
10-07-2007, 12:03 PM
tracy, I am losing... Oh well. :rolleyes:

QD, you saw that thread too huh, see what im talking about? This guy is useless here.

Black Cd, thanks.

Barefoot
10-21-2007, 09:46 PM
welcome to atlanta +1 rep for u

Terror
10-23-2007, 05:23 PM
Not even gonna lie GTSMAN.. this is a terrible way to start off.. btw are you the dude who goes out to starbucks on barrett with the other guy with the riced yellow integra? jw if so i think i know you..

Terror
10-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Yeah im gonna have to go w/ Maniac on that one...

Are you the guy thats in Independent Tuners?

I have a suspicion he is :ninja: