PDA

View Full Version : stolen black 04 avalanch on 24's

big daddy
10-06-2007, 01:22 PM
my home boys truck was stole last night from the gwinnett mall area. its a black 2004 chevy avalanche on 24" centerlines. a reward is being offered for any info. dont worry we dont call the cops we handle this **** ourselves!! heres a pic

con
10-06-2007, 01:51 PM
damn, haven't heard of a stolen late model SUV lately. I'm guessing it's not lojack/Onstar equipped???

hope it turns up....

osnap
10-06-2007, 02:25 PM
dont worry we dont call the cops we handle this **** ourselves!!:no: not a good idea... anyways itd be hard to miss... ill be looking out

B16a2 Civic
10-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Cousin got his avalanche on 4's stole last year in atl too.
Ill call ppl up there to look out

Frög
10-06-2007, 02:34 PM
my home boys truck was stole last night from the gwinnett mall area. its a black 2004 chevy avalanche on 24" centerlines. a reward is being offered for any info. dont worry we dont call the cops we handle this **** ourselves!! heres a pic

so home boy, yo sh!t was stole and yous packin an gone go not call dem police and not report dem insurance and just gone wait till you see dem foos ridin yo home boys truck and handle dem sh!ts wit yo homeboys? insurance checks be overrated fo sho! holla upon yo boy, im packin too, G for life..

B16a2 Civic
10-06-2007, 02:45 PM
so home boy, yo sh!t was stole and yous packin an gone go not call dem police and not report dem insurance and just gone wait till you see dem foos ridin yo home boys truck and handle dem sh!ts wit yo homeboys? insurance checks be overrated fo sho! holla upon yo boy, im packin too, G for life..
Keep that sarcasm in the whoreslounge.
I'm sure you'd be happy to see a post like this if your car was stolen, or a good friends car was stolen
I don't see how insulting how he talks is helpin his situation.
This is exactly what's wrong with most of ia now

SicStang03
10-06-2007, 02:50 PM

What???? Are you going to kill someone??? So you will end up in jail instead of them... Come on... Call the cops if you have insurance

SicStang03
10-06-2007, 02:53 PM
I'm sure you'd be happy to see a post like this if your car was stolen, or a good friends car was stolen

First off, I know he would call the cops if his car was stolen

Second, IA wouldn't be what it is now if it wasn't full of sarcastic Assholes to make people laugh... I think he was just messin around

Frög
10-06-2007, 02:53 PM

im insulting the idea.. not how he talks.. it might have came out that way but that wasnt my intention..

w/e dude.. i just think that not calling the police and "taking care of it themselves" is either:

A. dumbest idea ever
or
B. a LIE..

so, he is going to shoot someone? what??

oh and i guess he didint file a police report.. riiiiiiiigggggghhhhtttt.....

thanks for the rep btw..

EDIT: tried to rep you, but i rep'ed you recently.. ass..

bigdare23
10-06-2007, 02:55 PM
First off, I know he would call the cops if his car was stolen

Second, IA wouldn't be what it is now if it wasn't full of sarcastic Assholes to make people laugh... I think he was just messin around

Okay, if your car get stolen, then I'm going to **** around in your thread :screwy:

Seriously, that post wasnt needed :goodjob:

Frög
10-06-2007, 02:59 PM
Okay, if your car get stolen, then I'm going to **** around in your thread :screwy:

its not his car.. im not going to say "sorry to hear that man"

whichi is why i did it.. not a big deal.. im not going to whore this thread.. im out..

B16a2 Civic
10-06-2007, 03:01 PM
okay, that's what the whorelounge for, sarcastic assholes, but since u 2 thinks that type of response belongs any thread, whatever thread u 2 make, wether its a fs thread or a sympathy thread, ill be a sarcastic asshole and neg rep everychance I get.
and why's it bother u how they handle the situation? u still they ****?

SicStang03
10-06-2007, 03:01 PM

All I'm saying is this guy needs to call the cops and get insurance to handle it:goodjob:

SicStang03
10-06-2007, 03:06 PM
okay, that's what the whorelounge for, sarcastic assholes, but since u 2 thinks that type of response belongs any thread, whatever thread u 2 make, wether its a fs thread or a sympathy thread, ill be a sarcastic asshole and neg rep everychance I get.
and why's it bother u how they handle the situation? u still they ****?

Why the **** did you neg rep me.... WTF... All I said was to get the cops involved... Suck a **** *****

B16a2 Civic
10-06-2007, 03:15 PM
I neg repped you cause I didn't like your post, that's what positive and negative reps are for

Btw. Positive rep for BigDare

SicStang03
10-06-2007, 03:21 PM
I neg repped you cause I didn't like your post, that's what positive and negative reps are for

Btw. Positive rep for BigDare

OK so I gave him my advice on what to do and you neg me... Whatever
It's ***** mods like you that get your head the size of a beach ball...

I said nothing to offend you or him

B16a2 Civic
10-06-2007, 03:34 PM
I neg repped ur response to me, not what u said tp him.
I didn't like ur friends response and coincidently, I didn't like your logic on defending him
" Ia wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't for sarcastic assholes"
There's a time and a place for that, this isn't one of them
And this defintly has nothing to do with being a "***** mod", I do my job effectivly, your neg reps would've came as me being a mod or not.
Me being a ***** mod would be going in and editing your rep points to negative.
I don't abuse my status as a super mod, my **** stinks like any other member on this board

big daddy
10-06-2007, 04:07 PM
to all of the ignorant sons of bitches that like to be assholes:

yes the cops where called( you need a police report to file insurance)

all i was saying is that there is a reward for any info and if you see the truck let me know cause this is the type of **** i like to take care of!! let some dumb ignorant bastard steal your car then tell me you wouldnt feel the same way!! no im not going to kill someone but ill do like they used to do in the old days.. beat the **** out of you so next time you think about stealing a car youll think twice about the severe ass whipping you took for doing it the first time...

SicStang03
10-06-2007, 04:20 PM

yes the cops where called( you need a police report to file insurance)

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Good luck with the truck.. W/E

big daddy
10-06-2007, 04:26 PM
READ THIS AGAIN DUMBASS

all i was saying is that there is a reward for any info and if you see the truck let me know cause this is the type of **** i like to take care of!! let some dumb ignorant bastard steal your car then tell me you wouldnt feel the same way!! no im not going to kill someone but ill do like they used to do in the old days.. beat the **** out of you so next time you think about stealing a car youll think twice about the severe ass whipping you took for doing it the first time...[/QUOTE]

SicStang03
10-06-2007, 04:43 PM
So now this is your car???

dickdragon
10-09-2007, 12:23 PM
guy's the man's got to release his anger & stress one way or the other. let the man handle is bidnuz!

Azn-Boost
10-09-2007, 11:01 PM
i thought those new chev got lowjacks or something like that on the computer

big daddy
10-10-2007, 11:33 AM
he had onstar but let the subscription expire due to the cost.

Matttt
10-10-2007, 11:59 AM
That **** sucks man! One of my buddy's had his 240 stolen last week, but apparently it was found today. I hope your friend finds his Avalanche, it sucks that people even think about gankin other people's ****, let alone actually do it

1000cckiller
10-10-2007, 01:21 PM
so home boy, yo sh!t was stole and yous packin an gone go not call dem police and not report dem insurance and just gone wait till you see dem foos ridin yo home boys truck and handle dem sh!ts wit yo homeboys? insurance checks be overrated fo sho! holla upon yo boy, im packin too, G for life..dont act like something you are not, son

japan4racing
10-11-2007, 12:27 AM
he had onstar but let the subscription expire due to the cost.

so they could afford the $350/month or more truck payment, they could afford full coverage insurance, and they can afford 24's but they cant afford $40 a month for onstar? hahahaha..greatness. hood-rich at its finest :lmfao:

good luck getting it back

japan4racing
10-11-2007, 11:04 AM
you tried to neg rep me...but your reps are so low you cant.....hahahazors

i helped you out with that rep thing

B16a2 Civic
10-11-2007, 12:36 PM
I neg repped you tho lol
Why critisize someone after they **** is gone, kickin a man while he's down

big daddy
10-11-2007, 02:53 PM
thanks mod. some people have problems...

Frög
10-11-2007, 04:45 PM
I neg repped you tho lol

true.. but it isnt his truck!!!!! i doubt he feels really sad about not loosing anything. he is just letting us know someones truck got stolen.. and offcourse we if anyone see's it, we will let him know..

hope your buddy finds it.. where those rims covered in the insurance policy?

big daddy
10-11-2007, 09:55 PM
yes luckily for him the rims and system were coved on a seperate policy. he is actually making money off of it. he doesnt want them to find the truck and hopefully they wont. he doesnt want it anymore.

japan4racing
10-11-2007, 11:55 PM
I neg repped you tho lol

thanks :goodjob: the only flaw in your master plan was that i dont give 2 ****s about reps. so you didnt do anything bad for me.

back on topic though. so he is making money on the deal....is he gonna pay his onstar bill for the next vehicle? good luck with all future vehicle plans :ninja:

Frög
10-12-2007, 12:57 AM
yes luckily for him the rims and system were coved on a seperate policy. he is actually making money off of it. he doesnt want them to find the truck and hopefully they wont. he doesnt want it anymore.

good, its what i thought.. you dont car about the truck, he doesnt car about the truck.. im glad i didnt hurt anyones feelings.. so i guess if i see the truck, i wont report it to you.. right?

w3bcod3r
10-12-2007, 10:09 AM
I've seen it at moma's primetime... parking lot...
does it have blue headlights??

japan4racing
10-17-2007, 12:41 AM
bwahahahaha. im still getting negative reps from this thread...awesome

Seun
10-24-2007, 03:35 PM
so they could afford the $350/month or more truck payment, they could afford full coverage insurance, and they can afford 24's but they cant afford $40 a month for onstar? hahahaha..greatness. hood-rich at its finest :lmfao:

good luck getting it back
Do you go into every stolen thread and post stuff like this?

On_Her_Face
10-24-2007, 03:46 PM

i live off of sugarloaf and work at Gwinnett Place Ford, i'll keep my eyes peeled

Frög
10-24-2007, 04:39 PM
old thread..

japan4racing
10-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Do you go into every stolen thread and post stuff like this?

do you always bring threads back from the dead?

to answer your question...i only point out the obvious. i find it humorous that you can afford all that bling but you cannot afford to keep your onstar paid for. some would call it hood rich..i just call it stupid

Seun
10-25-2007, 03:15 PM
I didnt think this thread was old, it was posted a few weeks ago, only ones who are complaining are the ones getting negative reps. There are plenty of cars on here that has sh*t load done to it and in the end it gets stolen because of no alarm etc. Some people think it would never happen to them.So why not go in the other stolen thread and point out the obvious too and kick them while there down.

Frög
10-26-2007, 06:08 AM
I didnt think this thread was old, it was posted a few weeks ago, only ones who are complaining are the ones getting negative reps. There are plenty of cars on here that has sh*t load done to it and in the end it gets stolen because of no alarm etc. Some people think it would never happen to them.So why not go in the other stolen thread and point out the obvious too and kick them while there down.

STFU!!! read all the posts! its NOT HIS TRUCK!!!!! he doesnt care, the owner doesnt care! he doesnt want to find the truck, he got a fat insurance check... now GTFO this thread and stop bumping it!

Glides
10-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Lol good reading.

Seun
10-26-2007, 06:53 PM
^dude why did you bring this thread back from the DEAD? its so 3 weeks ago.

ueyedgr8tness
10-28-2007, 10:25 PM
That trucks looks like this dude name david truck: hmmm

Julio
10-28-2007, 10:55 PM
Thats justin c's truck? I saw him the other day and he told me where it got stolen from... Is all pablo's fault! haha, Atleast they saw some nice tits that evening ... lol

Justin is not hoodrich.. he's whiter then all you in this thread and real white country boy..... and financially stable.. and a pimp.

G/L hope it gets resolved.

japan4racing
10-28-2007, 11:10 PM
Justin is not hoodrich.. he's whiter then all you in this thread and real white country boy..... and financially stable.. and a pimp.

G/L hope it gets resolved.

i dont know dude....im about as white as it gets. i drink beer with dinner, i watch nascar every chance i get, i hunt, i fish, i have a 06 nissan frontier that is in worse shape than most 87 for f-150's, i live in a 24 acre feild, i have a great job with great benefits, i even enjoy classic country music......

its hard to be whiter than me.....especially when you let a $40 fee get in the way of your truck! im a dumb redneck i wouldnt let that happen!!! glad its over with though and he is getting something else....i bet next time he pays for that on-star!!

Julio
10-29-2007, 06:39 PM
i dont know dude....im about as white as it gets. i drink beer with dinner, i watch nascar every chance i get, i hunt, i fish, i have a 06 nissan frontier that is in worse shape than most 87 for f-150's, i live in a 24 acre feild, i have a great job with great benefits, i even enjoy classic country music......

its hard to be whiter than me.....especially when you let a $40 fee get in the way of your truck! im a dumb redneck i wouldnt let that happen!!! glad its over with though and he is getting something else....i bet next time he pays for that on-star!!

well ****.. you take the cake then :lmfao: