Grimm Reeper
10-06-2007, 12:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jNwLuTY4kU

SL65AMG
10-06-2007, 02:05 PM
are you serious? :2up:

Ruststang
10-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Leave it to black people to keep racism alive... Ah must be great to be so hypocritical!

Kevykev
10-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Hahaaaa

little funny!

White people can pull the race card too, nice!

Grimm Reeper
10-06-2007, 03:53 PM
are you serious? :2up:

lol, yea very much so

Leave it to black people to keep racism alive... Ah must be great to be so hypocritical!

and You lol have you ever read the threads that goes on in the whoreslounge, about how everyone views black people as a whole? Apparently not for you to have such a remark. It's only the weak-minded who gets offended and are quick to start casting blames, how don't you know that the producer of that particular skit could not have been white or any other ethnic group, but since your ignorance knows no bounds the first thing that comes out of your mind is that someone black just came up with it, I'm sorry sir but in that industry it's called a group effort and just because the name happens to be black doesn't also means that he calls the shots, he has executives and board members to bring his ideas to if they like it, they air it, if not then it will never been shown. Last time I heard it was that black people were the ones always throwing up the race card and here you go throwing it up yourself, I'm not going to assume what ethnicity you're so I'll just leave that up to you. It's called entertainment for a reason, if you don't like it don't watch it. I know that there are a bunch of skits and videos that were made to belittle if not destroy what true image they have left, so to you sir if you were offended, Get over it, it's called Life, everyone isn't going to agree with you on every opinion that you have.

Grimm Reeper
10-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Hahaaaa

little funny!

White people can pull the race card too, nice!

Thanks, and that's so true:goodjob:

Grimm Reeper
10-06-2007, 04:39 PM
for ****s and giggles I'm going to throw this link in there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI7SaAh0JjM

I guess someone black made this one too huh.

Kevykev
10-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Hahahaaa Brilliant!

"Theeee Mooooorree Yooouuuuu Knoooowwwwwww"

Grimm Reeper
10-06-2007, 04:55 PM
Hahahaaa Brilliant!

"Theeee Mooooorree Yooouuuuu Knoooowwwwwww"

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ruststang
10-06-2007, 05:01 PM
lol, yea very much so

and You lol have you ever read the threads that goes on in the whoreslounge, about how everyone views black people as a whole? Apparently not for you to have such a remark. It's only the weak-minded who gets offended and are quick to start casting blames, how don't you know that the producer of that particular skit could not have been white or any other ethnic group, but since your ignorance knows no bounds the first thing that comes out of your mind is that someone black just came up with it, I'm sorry sir but in that industry it's called a group effort and just because the name happens to be black doesn't also means that he calls the shots, he has executives and board members to bring his ideas to if they like it, they air it, if not then it will never been shown. Last time I heard it was that black people were the ones always throwing up the race card and here you go throwing it up yourself, I'm not going to assume what ethnicity you're so I'll just leave that up to you. It's called entertainment for a reason, if you don't like it don't watch it. I know that there are a bunch of skits and videos that were made to belittle if not destroy what true image they have left, so to you sir if you were offended, Get over it, it's called Life, everyone isn't going to agree with you on every opinion that you have.

I fully understand that i didnt have to watch it and im not offended. However i just think its stupid for black people to throw the race card all the time, Then have a show by nick cannon making fun a white people. I work in a place where race is a huge issue, My boss is racist and i hate him::hes white:: and this dude i work with throws race card like 10 times a day. I can't get out a word without hearing something racist about. SO forgive me for not aiding you with participation in racial condoling videos. I would prefer you not attack me when i post a comment on a forum also. I get you might have more post/reps but people will say how they feel and on a racial subject you will recieve strong feelings. :yes:

Grimm Reeper
10-06-2007, 05:15 PM
I fully understand that i didnt have to watch it and im not offended. However i just think its stupid for black people to throw the race card all the time, Then have a show by nick cannon making fun a white people. I work in a place where race is a huge issue, My boss is racist and i hate him::hes white:: and this dude i work with throws race card like 10 times a day. I can't get out a word without hearing something racist about. SO forgive me for not aiding you with participation in racial condoling videos. I would prefer you not attack me when i post a comment on a forum also. I get you might have more post/reps but people will say how they feel and on a racial subject you will recieve strong feelings. :yes:

Let's see I'm not attacking you at all, look at your first post. Even though I know that the post was not directed at me I pointed out elements that you should think about first, cause for every action is a equal reaction, you posted with the intent of getting a reaction whether or not if it's good or bad. That is why we have the freedom of speech, feel free to say what ever you want like how you displayed in your first post and then I posted how I felt about your post. I can sit here and say I deal with this on a daily basis with someone who I call a friend at work, and he always ask me why don't I own a car on 24's and golds and my mouth and talk like I don't have higher than a 5th grade education, and I simply replied because that's not who I am, and you're a moron for thinking that everyone acts like that (but it's all in good fun, I joke back at him as well), so when the faults were painfully obvious I did what I could adapted and improvised, so again don't really type anything that you don't want to get bashed on, in someone else's thread.:goodjob:

Ruststang
10-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Let's see I'm not attacking you at all, look at your first post. Even though I know that the post was not directed at me I pointed out elements that you should think about first, cause for every action is a equal reaction, you posted with the intent of getting a reaction whether or not if it's good or bad. That is why we have the freedom of speech, feel free to say what ever you want like how you displayed in your first post and then I posted how I felt about your post. I can sit here and say I deal with this on a daily basis with someone who I call a friend at work, and he always ask me why don't I own a car on 24's and god and my mouth and talk like I don't have higher than a 5th grade education, and I simply replied because that's not who I am, and you're a moron for thinking that everyone acts like that (but it's all in good fun, I joke back at him as well), so when the faults were painfully obvious I did what I could adapted and improvised, so again don't really type anything that you don't want to get bashed on, in someone else's thread.:goodjob:

Well i didn't thats what i think im not a racist person most black people use it as a crutch its just a fact. Thats all im saying, In addition to that i hate how its Fun to stereotype people. Oh and big man for name calling "Moron" intelligence... Check! :no:

MikeyPrzy
10-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Lol at you guys dramatizing every ****ing thread on IA....

I thought the video was funny :lmfao:

Grimm Reeper
10-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Well i didn't thats what i think im not a racist person most black people use it as a crutch its just a fact. Thats all im saying, In addition to that i hate how its Fun to stereotype people. Oh and big man for name calling "Moron" intelligence... Check! :no:

There you go just showing how arrogant you truly are for not reading son, that's why people write, so that people will read what they have to say, and they dumb it down for others, so let me go and put it in quotes since someone needs a helping hand.
he always ask me why don't I own a car on 24's and golds and my mouth and talk like I don't have higher than a 5th grade education, and I simply replied because that's not who I am, and you're a moron for thinking that everyone acts like that (but it's all in good fun, I joke back at him as well)

and who is calling you a racist, not me. You haven't seen me write down one thing about calling you that or throwing up the race card. Sir it is pointless for me to go on cause dealing with you is like dealing with a confused dog, I refuse to go around in circles over a pointless subject that is old news to the world, so please try you best to forget about this day, because believe me I already have. Peace:goodjob: (heading to a friends party so excuse me if I'm not answering people)

kpc2593
10-06-2007, 06:11 PM
this **** is old as hell.....but still funny...check out this, its old too but its more funny...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDP1zH_AK-c&mode=related&search=

Grimm Reeper
10-07-2007, 01:02 AM
Lol at you guys dramatizing every ****ing thread on IA....

I thought the video was funny :lmfao:

Thank you sir....:goodjob: Why even go there....

Grimm Reeper
10-07-2007, 01:04 AM
this **** is old as hell.....but still funny...check out this, its old too but its more funny...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDP1zH_AK-c&mode=related&search=

lol, I was thinking about putting that one on here, but felt that everyone would get a kick out of the one I put up..... Chenney stay straped :lmfao:

GSRteg®
10-07-2007, 01:53 AM

Whats does that have to do with anything? :thinking:

GSRteg®
10-07-2007, 01:55 AM
BTW Tony good vid I laughed my ass off when the guy actually puched the guy in the balls. :lmfao:

Mad Mike
10-07-2007, 06:14 AM
All three videos were great. first one was funny as hell.

Grimm Reeper
10-07-2007, 09:48 AM
Thanx JR & Mike, it's nice to see others with a sense of humor as well :goodjob:

AyeJaye
10-07-2007, 09:52 AM

funny :goodjob:

cactusEG
10-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Rustang STFU ! !

silversol
10-07-2007, 12:36 PM
so true

quickdodge®
10-07-2007, 12:37 PM
There's a huge difference in racism and humor. Later, QD.

Danny
10-07-2007, 02:37 PM
this is hilarious. why do people get thier panties in a bunch when someone uses stereotypes as a humor.

Im not sure about the nut punching thing, im white and i dont greet people that way.. Maybe im doing something wrong.

**goes back to reading "how to be white 101"**

Grimm Reeper
10-07-2007, 02:39 PM
this is hilarious. why do people get thier panties in a bunch when someone uses stereotypes as a humor.

Im not sure about the nut punching thing, im white and i dont greet people that way.. Maybe im doing something wrong.

:lmfao:

quickdodge®
10-07-2007, 06:06 PM

You must have been under a rock. Later, QD.

tron
10-07-2007, 06:20 PM
All three videos were great. first one was funny as hell.

i agree:lmfao:

Ruststang
10-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Whats does that have to do with anything? :thinking:

I have always thought that people get possesive on here when they get tons of post, Kinda like they have something invested in the site. i dunno

Ruststang
10-07-2007, 08:12 PM
There's a huge difference in racism and humor. Later, QD.

Maybe i was just having a bad day or something. But i didnt mean to be a douche bag... Maybe the way i put my thoughts into text just didnt project the way i wanted it to. Then i battled with my pride and here we are now, anyway nevermind... the video is starting to grow on me.. im a jackass :goodjob:

Ruststang
10-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Rustang STFU ! !

Your car is in perfect shape and do you compete in triathlon? (thick sarcasm) but thank you for your input and the neg rep :goodjob:.

cactusEG
10-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Your car is in perfect shape and do you compete in triathlon? (thick sarcasm) but thank you for your input and the neg rep :goodjob:.

what does my car have to do with any of this ! lol at the mustange owner

Ruststang
10-08-2007, 09:38 PM
what does my car have to do with any of this ! lol at the mustange owner

Former mustang owner! will never own one again. And you car says alot about you anyone who has seen yours should be able to guess how you "roll" Lol. Oh and mustang dosn't have an E on the end of it genius.:goodjob: And a tip adjust your fenders and get your car repainted, your doors have more chips then your shirt when you sitting at home alone increasing you stomach girth. :taun:

Sport1.3
10-09-2007, 10:09 AM
LOL WHITE POWER!!! *fake swings at closest persons nuts*

Sport1.3
10-09-2007, 10:10 AM

Bro this steriotype is pretty spot on.. :lmfao:

quickdodge®
10-09-2007, 10:15 AM
increasing you stumach girth. :taun:

As much as I enjoy seeing people run over Cactus(I myself have slowed down heavily), I still have to point errs in people. Please stop trying to correct other people's spelling mistakes when you yourself have problems winning the spelling bee.

BTW, it's stOmach. Later, QD.

nreggie454
10-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Nick Cannon should leave the white people jokes to Dave Chappelle. At least his are funny.

Sport1.3
10-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Nick Cannon should leave the white people jokes to Dave Chappelle. At least his are funny.

"WHO THE HELL IS NICK CANNON!!" -Dave Chappelle :lmfao:

cactusEG
10-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Former mustang owner! will never own one again. And you car says alot about you anyone who has seen yours should be able to guess how you "roll" Lol. Oh and mustang dosn't have an E on the end of it genius.:goodjob: And a tip adjust your fenders and get your car repainted, your doors have more chips then your shirt when you sitting at home alone increasing you stumach girth. :taun:

Dosnt matter what u own. its still **** like the owner...