PDA

View Full Version : So I just became a tab bit more JDM...

bigdare23
10-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Why? Because I'm rocking the JDM TyTe buddy club spec II exhaust!!! After a long 3 weeks of waiting for UPS to come, today was finally the day. The exhaust is bad as ****!!! The exhaust is light as hell. The whole exhaust weighs about the same as the mid pipe of my skunk2 exhaust. The weird thing about this exhaust is the only bots you use, are used to connect the piping to the cat. The rest of the exhaust piping attaches with springs. The diameter of piping is smaller than the skunk2, but it seems like I picked up a lot of low to mid range power. :goodjob:

Oh yeah, I might add that the exhaust is loud as **** (loud is a understatement)!!! For the squad members that remembered my car on the dyno last meet (when everyone had to cover their ears :lmfao: ), I promised my car is at least 5x louder LOL, but it sounds really good. The exhaust is loud, but not ricey. :goodjob:

For **** and giggles here's a teaser video (not my car).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n96YjHH8DTM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDNiQj_-13k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-pUwMctbnE&mode=related&search=

The BUCKY
10-05-2007, 10:41 PM
where the pics hoe

EvasiveEF9
10-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Man, dare is so JDM, he's gonna start typing sentences from right to left...

Papa_Smurf
10-05-2007, 11:04 PM
hey dare, PM CRXseven if u still have ur old exhaust, ik he's looking for a new exhaust system, or he was a few days ago.

EvasiveEF9
10-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I already gave him my hinges. He's working on an EF. Figured Alan's never gonna come get them, so...

WhiteAccord
10-05-2007, 11:07 PM
No Pics... No JDM...

Papa_Smurf
10-05-2007, 11:07 PM
Yeah, I already gave him my hinges. He's working on an EF. Figured Alan's never gonna come get them, so...

lol Ben fu^k u, i'm picking them ****s up tomorrow morning between 8-9, aiight?

EvasiveEF9
10-05-2007, 11:22 PM
Call me...sometime in the morning...later hours, hopefully...

I'm actually at the shop right now, but the hinges are out back. There's scary people that look like Dare out there...

...LoLoL...

Anyways, yeah, call me sometime tomorrow. I probably won't answer the first time, but the second time...

I'll be up here. Worst case scenario, Mark will be here a good part of tomorrow.

The BUCKY
10-05-2007, 11:23 PM
pics or die

EvasiveEF9
10-05-2007, 11:29 PM
...maybe he already died?

The BUCKY
10-05-2007, 11:32 PM
died from some JDM virus

EvasiveEF9
10-05-2007, 11:34 PM
It must have gone east and across the ocen to the state of JDM (aka, California) and come across via the eastward winds...he has so much JDM at his house that the virus entered...thinking it was still at home in Dare's house...

The BUCKY
10-05-2007, 11:39 PM
jdm virus ftl. jdm herpes or something

Papa_Smurf
10-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Call me...sometime in the morning...later hours, hopefully...

I'm actually at the shop right now, but the hinges are out back. There's scary people that look like Dare out there...

...LoLoL...

Anyways, yeah, call me sometime tomorrow. I probably won't answer the first time, but the second time...

I'll be up here. Worst case scenario, Mark will be here a good part of tomorrow.

lol, i'll be leaving my house fround 8:30-9, i'm about an hour from the shop.

But yea, i'll give you a call.

I want an estimate on paint tomorrow too!!!

Papa_Smurf
10-05-2007, 11:52 PM
Dare, sorry we spammed up ur thread.

that teg sounds ****in sweet!

ash7
10-06-2007, 02:53 AM
I came within a few seconds of buying this same exhaust from kteller dare...

the only reason i didn't is because A.D.D. kicked in and i got distracted by 90ZC im'ing me. lol

...I went with an exhaust from Invidia instead. :) I'm glad we're not copying each other now! I'd be pissed

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
10-06-2007, 06:39 AM

the only reason i didn't is because A.D.D. kicked in and i got distracted by 90ZC im'ing me. lol

...I went with an exhaust from Invidia instead. :) I'm glad we're not copying each other now! I'd be pissed

-jonathan

lol i didn't im you tonight loser, didn't even see u on.

jfrolang
10-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Loud is not a strong enough word.

EvasiveEF9
10-06-2007, 10:38 AM
Alan...sorry I missed you at the shop, LoL. I heard it ring once, but didn't move. Then it rang again and I answered...

Papa_Smurf
10-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Alan...sorry I missed you at the shop, LoL. I heard it ring once, but didn't move. Then it rang again and I answered...

lol yea, i was gonna call ya again, but ur boss beat me to it.

oh well, i appreciate it Ben.

Check your PM for payment :D

EvasiveEF9
10-06-2007, 11:43 AM
LoL, yeah, he'll do that...he loves calling to disturb my sleeping, LoL. He's a pretty damn cool guy. You get your estimate?

Papa_Smurf
10-06-2007, 12:56 PM
LoL, yeah, he'll do that...he loves calling to disturb my sleeping, LoL. He's a pretty damn cool guy. You get your estimate?

no :( my dad insisted on driving his own car, because he wanted it nice and warm for the emmisiions that he failed :rolleyes:.

He seemed like a cool dude though. When I get my money together than i'll have to come for a real estimate. I'm pretty sure everywhere is gonna charge around a grand for a good paint job, fixing the dents and what not.

if you think he'd do it for less, then LMK. EF hatch special :D

EvasiveEF9
10-06-2007, 01:19 PM
no :( my dad insisted on driving his own car, because he wanted it nice and warm for the emmisiions that he failed :rolleyes:.

He seemed like a cool dude though. When I get my money together than i'll have to come for a real estimate. I'm pretty sure everywhere is gonna charge around a grand for a good paint job, fixing the dents and what not.

if you think he'd do it for less, then LMK. EF hatch special :D
I'll get it as special as I can...but no promises...

What caused him to fail?

SL65AMG
10-06-2007, 01:28 PM
that thing is raspy as hail. nice exhaust though

Papa_Smurf
10-06-2007, 01:43 PM
I'll get it as special as I can...but no promises...

What caused him to fail?

idk, o2 sensor, and he needs a new cat.

he's gonna get a test pipe and then put the cat on, hope it passes, and then take the cat off.

Well..... i want to save for a paint job, but my t.v. is crapping out, so it might be AWHILE. I've got a $135 speeding ticket, i'm sure i'ma hafta get a cat ($150) and then to fix the door is $50, and now i need a t.v...

lame.

EvasiveEF9
10-06-2007, 01:54 PM
LoLoL...use my Autozone warranty for your stock EF converter...I don't use the warranty anymore...

mocha latte cupcake
10-06-2007, 02:22 PM
i'm sorry to say that dare has been detained... the USDM police were so stunned by overwhelmind VTEC power that they decided to inspect the crx... upon popping the hood a fried rice and soy sauce stentch overwhelmed them knocking them over. this was considered an assault on an officer. he's in jail.... i weep for my jdm brother in arms!

keep it real pimp! i'm sendin some money your way! 10 million yen has been deposited in your free dare fund!

But seriously! congrats man! :boobies: :bannana: awesome choice in exhaust i've always heard good things about Buddy Club products.

bigdare23
10-06-2007, 02:33 PM
where the pics hoe

pics coming soon chump!

bigdare23
10-06-2007, 02:34 PM
oh yeah bitches I dont have a JDM STD!!!

bigdare23
10-06-2007, 02:36 PM

-jonathan

I was going to buy it from there, but nopi has it for cheaper :ninja:

mocha latte cupcake
10-06-2007, 02:39 PM
bwhahaha JDM CRX copy cats hehehe ^_^

bigdare23
10-06-2007, 02:46 PM
i'm sorry to say that dare has been detained... the USDM police were so stunned by overwhelmind VTEC power that they decided to inspect the crx... upon popping the hood a fried rice and soy sauce stentch overwhelmed them knocking them over. this was considered an assault on an officer. he's in jail.... i weep for my jdm brother in arms!

keep it real pimp! i'm sendin some money your way! 10 million yen has been deposited in your free dare fund!

But seriously! congrats man! :boobies: :bannana: awesome choice in exhaust i've always heard good things about Buddy Club products.

:lmfao:

Oh yeah, Japanese engineering is great. I went smaller in diameter but my car feels a lot better.................................. weird :thinking:

mocha latte cupcake
10-06-2007, 02:56 PM
more back pressure is better on a NA car... if you not at the 200 mark. i'd say 2.36 (what i have) is perfect even a little smaller.... granted i prefer the mid range b/c i have a nissan and the SR makes plenty of tq already... lol funny enough the way i beat hondas is to put 5+ lengths on them and then hope to god they can't gain it back when they hit that glorious V-tak :D lol

midrange and low > top end. imo... then again it depends on the circuit/road your on

ash7
10-07-2007, 04:27 PM
...so the Invidia exhaust fell through at the last minute thanks to some lazy mofos...

looks like I'll be headed up to nopi tomm to buy a SpecII...

dangit
-jonathan

mocha latte cupcake
10-07-2007, 04:52 PM
sorry to hear about your Invidia fallin through GREAT exhausts.... but BC is muy bueno tambien :D

bigdare23
10-07-2007, 07:21 PM
...so the Invidia exhaust fell through at the last minute thanks to some lazy mofos...

dangit
-jonathan

They dont have any

:ninja:

Hey Jon, I'll be in Columbus on Tomorrow, so PM you number :goodjob:

SL65AMG
10-07-2007, 08:05 PM

dangit
-jonathan

Invidia N1?

ive got one.... its ****ing amazing. GET IT!!!!

https://www.raceinspired.com/ps-205-58-invidia-n1-catback-exhaust-honda-crx-ef8-1988-1991.aspx

bigdare23
10-07-2007, 08:13 PM
pics up Bitches!!!

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36142949#post36142949

ash7
10-07-2007, 11:24 PM
...reckon i'll just order it then bro

-jonathan