PDA

View Full Version : Call Out (TurboDave vs Hunter02SS & PoundedVR6)

turbodave
10-05-2007, 09:32 PM
50 to 140 Saturday Night if yall are up for it. We can work out details in PM.

SpooL'DGsR
10-06-2007, 12:05 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH **** !!!

Incontt
10-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Hunter is in Miss.

iloveboost
10-06-2007, 07:41 AM
Uh oh... :ninja:

Should be some good races!

Nyteryder
10-06-2007, 11:01 AM
subscribed

Z U L8R
10-06-2007, 07:58 PM
this is gonna be fun to watch

Pounded Vr6
10-07-2007, 01:36 AM
I'm ready anytime next week D! Try to get someone with a good camera this time!

turbodave
10-07-2007, 02:31 AM
That sounds good. Next saturday.

LEAVINU
10-07-2007, 08:35 AM
Saw this truck and met Turbo Dave for the first time last night; that thing is just stupid bad a$$.:crazy:

I think he even spanked a S/C Viper on his way to Home Depot.:goodjob:

On_Her_Face
10-07-2007, 11:14 AM
i missed last night :(

Whiteboy™
10-07-2007, 11:19 AM
last night was interesting.

NevrNufTorq
10-07-2007, 11:56 AM
Saw this truck and met Turbo Dave for the first time last night; that thing is just stupid bad a$$.:crazy:

good seeing you last night again marshall!!! :yes: vette is looking tight!! :goodjob:

thought that was one of those urban legends bout the viper :ninja:

198plus
10-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Anybody know how to get in touch with the viper owner, I have heard from several people now that he beat me every run :???:
good seeing you last night again marshall!!! :yes: vette is looking tight!! :goodjob:

thought that was one of those urban legends bout the viper :ninja:

NevrNufTorq
10-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Anybody know how to get in touch with the viper owner, I have heard from several people now that he beat me every run :???:

i'll send you a pm ronnie. what was the outcome with that? yall went 3 runs right? good seeing you last night too.

Whiteboy™
10-07-2007, 12:08 PM

i thought you took him by a car????

198plus
10-07-2007, 12:20 PM
What I thought we both agreed that happen was 1st race I won from a 60 roll, 2nd race I missed 2nd so a lost for me, 3rd run from 40mph he won and last race 55mph roll I won. So the way I see it 2-2 but would like to run him again. His car is definitely a sick ride !!!!!!!
i'll send you a pm ronnie. what was the outcome with that? yall went 3 runs right? good seeing you last night too.

Vteckidd
10-07-2007, 12:40 PM
im still waiting to get a shot at dave for best gas mileage around 285.

vipersc97
10-08-2007, 12:19 AM

Didn't go down like that. Dave did get out on me on the last run but not on the first few runs. I am pretty sure he must have either sprayed or upped the boost on the last run. First few runs he gave me the jump because we both didn't have horns, so I'm sure that wasn't fun -- last run was definitely a more even jump and his truck seemed quite a bit quicker.

Anyway -- good stuff and as a long-time MKIV Supra owner (I still also own a Turbo Supra), that truck was very cool to see in action and check out -- props to Dave for dropping a 2JZ in a truck. Pretty unique.

NevrNufTorq
10-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Didn't go down like that. Dave did get out on me on the last run but not on the first few runs. I am pretty sure he must have either sprayed or upped the boost on the last run. First few runs he gave me the jump because we both didn't have horns, so I'm sure that wasn't fun -- last run was definitely a more even jump and his truck seemed quite a bit quicker.

Anyway -- good stuff and as a long-time MKIV Supra owner (I still also own a Turbo Supra), that truck was very cool to see in action and check out -- props to Dave for dropping a 2JZ in a truck. Pretty unique.

what's up chris?!?! :D glad you posted up man :goodjob: this is bigdave btw. ty for running us again!! really lets us know where we're at and i STILL want your car! :eek: for the record, chris ran us at lower speeds than he would normally do b/c of dave's gearing with the truck. oh, it was turbo like agreed on the first 2 then dave sprayed on the 3rd :ninja: chris send me your # on pm. latr bro

turbodave
10-08-2007, 03:23 AM
It was great meeting new and old faces. Thanks for the runs vipersc97.

turbodave
10-08-2007, 03:33 AM
I know someone has VIDEOS of the runs.

vipersc97
10-08-2007, 12:57 PM
It was great meeting new and old faces. Thanks for the runs vipersc97.

Anytime -- that is a really cool setup.

vipersc97
10-08-2007, 02:05 PM
What I thought we both agreed that happen was 1st race I won from a 60 roll, 2nd race I missed 2nd so a lost for me, 3rd run from 40mph he won and last race 55mph roll I won. So the way I see it 2-2 but would like to run him again. His car is definitely a sick ride !!!!!!!

Ronnie -- I thought I had the quicker car that night but if you want to run again that's always a good time. I was rocketing up the @ss of a car in my lane on the first run, so I had to lift and brake or come into someone else's lane which at that point would have been "not good" (even though our paint scraping isn't way far off on the blue tones, lol). And then I thought we had a couple jammed shifts or mistarts in there (I got out hard and knew you stayed back on a jam or mistart so I slowed down to line back up). The 4th run was the only clean run to me (not sure on your side) and I thought I pulled out a fair amount on that one. On the very last run (I was thinking that would be #5) I jammed the first shift and lifted immediately. And then everyone piled off the highway.

So I thought I had 3-2 if you count jams/mistarts and 1-0 on clean no-BS runs but hey, there's always 2 sides to it and I don't mind running again. Definitely good runs.

josh green
10-08-2007, 02:20 PM
LOL at people getting beaten by a truck... :ninja:

198plus
10-08-2007, 03:54 PM
I agree that you where running up on someones ass the first run so I backed off to. :eek: I know on sec run I missed second gear from a 40 mph roll and on third run from 40 mph roll you clearly beat me :yes: and on forth run from a 60 mph roll I thought I was ahead :thinking: and far as fifth run I left early so I immeaditly let off. Anyway I had Lot's of fun running your car and your a class act maybe we can hook up another time. :goodjob: Your car seemed a little faster from last time I seen you run the other ZO6 :ninja: I guess I need a way bigger shot ;)
Ronnie -- I thought I had the quicker car that night but if you want to run again that's always a good time. I was rocketing up the @ss of a car in my lane on the first run, so I had to lift and brake or come into someone else's lane which at that point would have been "not good" (even though our paint scraping isn't way far off on the blue tones, lol). And then I thought we had a couple jammed shifts or mistarts in there (I got out hard and knew you stayed back on a jam or mistart so I slowed down to line back up). The 4th run was the only clean run to me (not sure on your side) and I thought I pulled out a fair amount on that one. On the very last run (I was thinking that would be #5) I jammed the first shift and lifted immediately. And then everyone piled off the highway.

So I thought I had 3-2 if you count jams/mistarts and 1-0 on clean no-BS runs but hey, there's always 2 sides to it and I don't mind running again. Definitely good runs.

Hunter02SS
10-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Oh Wow! I actually recieved a phone call on my home tonight, that Dave called me out! I just got home about a hour ago! Had a blast in mississippi!!!
Back to business, My car is running great still,but the rearend is acting up a little! When I make a turn in either direction it made a pop noise. it has done it 3 time's,but I drove it from mississippi to pensacola and it seem's fine! I am sure it will not last much longer,so to be safe I will have to get the rearend situation worked out before I race anybody!!:cheers:

Incontt
10-08-2007, 07:45 PM
its the torsen posi going out...you bent some of the helical gear teeth. you got about 1500 miles left on it if you baby it

onebadgt
10-08-2007, 08:35 PM
good races ronnie and the viper, both cars were beautiful, so what were the results between the viper and turbodave??

NevrNufTorq
10-08-2007, 09:00 PM
good races ronnie and the viper, both cars were beautiful, so what were the results between the viper and turbodave??

i already said it's now an urban legend :ninja: who do you think won? :D there were about 10 cars with video cameras around them so someone will post up vid sometime but i havent seen anything here or on streetfire yet :eek: