PDA

View Full Version : monroe meet!!! sunday oct. 7th

jap_racer1
10-05-2007, 02:46 PM
sunday oct 7th.

in between wendy's and taco bell in the old big lots parking lot!!!
on west spring street!

it will start at 6 if you have any questions feal free to ask???

quickdodgeŽ
10-05-2007, 03:35 PM
any questions feal free to ask???

Did you feal that this subject was worthy of two separate threads? I can vouch for the opposite of what you're thinking. Later, QD.

UpSideDownDesi
10-05-2007, 03:48 PM
lol i need to pick up rent from one of my tenants there so i'll see if i can stop by....i have seen most of the cars rolling around there....only clean ride i saw was a Si.
P.S what do u drive...i won't be surprised if i know you too.

pure insanity
10-05-2007, 11:30 PM
hmmm, if i can get out of the shop in time i might try to roll thru. watch for a blue conquest tsi.

jap_racer1
10-06-2007, 03:34 PM
i no that si is slow i smoked him!!!! hahaha my ride aint clean but its got some power for a civic youll see if you come ill let it be a surprise its nothing big!!! but yeah roll out here if you can me and my friends will just be chillin seein who shows up we will prolly be there untill 7:30- 8????? so take your time no rush and we'll c ya there hey check out my videos at www.youtube.com/mikecrx91

KPowerEP3
10-06-2007, 03:52 PM
i no that si is slow i smoked him!!!! hahaha my ride aint clean but its got some power for a civic youll see if you come ill let it be a surprise its nothing big!!! but yeah roll out here if you can me and my friends will just be chillin seein who shows up we will prolly be there untill 7:30- 8????? so take your time no rush and we'll c ya there hey check out my videos at www.youtube.com/mikecrx91

hmmm...so you're bragging about beating a car with less HP and 500+lbs heavier?

jap_racer1
10-06-2007, 06:46 PM
umm well by how much i smoked him kinda watch the video it was by like 8 cars!!!! or more??? i also took an 07 si and a rsx type s that ones not on there yet!!

jap_racer1
10-06-2007, 09:30 PM
so far i have drew and tauhn coming a supa twin turbo and a 350z full nismo edition where everyone else at come on???

quickdodgeŽ
10-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Seems like it'll be a pretty big meet. Later, QD.

Double_0_Rusty
10-06-2007, 10:38 PM
lmao @ burnout in 1st gear with no e-brake. BTW Epic Thread Fail. QD night gowned this bish with his last post. just to let ya know...lolz

Echonova
10-06-2007, 10:52 PM
so far i have drew and tauhn coming a supa twin turbo and a 350z full nismo edition where everyone else at come on???I live in Monroe.

Echonova
10-06-2007, 10:53 PM
But I can't make it.

SixSquared
10-07-2007, 08:05 AM
not worth the gas..

jap_racer1
10-07-2007, 08:46 AM
rusty i was drunk that night you idiot!!! lol

KPowerEP3
10-07-2007, 08:48 AM
not worth the gas..
agreed.

Double_0_Rusty
10-07-2007, 02:46 PM
rusty i was drunk that night you idiot!!! lolhmmm calling me the idiot, but you were the one drunk, and doing that. That's like a fag looking at playboy, it don't make any sense.

jap_racer1
10-07-2007, 07:43 PM
haha yeah alright well the monroe meet didnt turn out to bad a few integras lots of civics mostly hatches!!! a toyota supra 1997 twin turbo and that was pretty much it? it was lame this time but next time we are trying for more???

Elbow
10-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Why do you ask so many questions when you type

jap_racer1
10-07-2007, 08:23 PM
because??

Elbow
10-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Are you coming to our meet tom

KREEP
10-07-2007, 10:26 PM
what the hell is the deal when you are saying something not asking a question you put question marks at the end....... wtf??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????oh by the way you got called out??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Elbow
10-08-2007, 06:34 AM
LOL????

Double_0_Rusty
10-08-2007, 09:52 PM
NO WAI?????????

pure insanity
10-08-2007, 10:42 PM
i completely forgot this ****. oh well the tsi needs some brakes anyways.