PDA

View Full Version : Trackmasters Honda/Acura Dyno Day Nov. 3 $100 Payouts

underps1
10-05-2007, 01:07 AM
TRACKMASTERS in Huntsville, Alabama is going to have a Honda/Acura Dyno Day Swap Meet on November 3, 2007.

Everyone is Welcome! Tell all of your friends! It is going to be a fun day, so bring your Honda/Acura and see what kind of horsepower you have.

Details:

There will be two classes: All Motor Class and Forced Induction Class. Each Class will have a $100 payout to whoever makes the most HP. MUST HAVE 15 CARS TOTAL TO HAVE A PAYOUT

We will have a sign in sheet to organize the classes and keep everyone in order so the people who get here first won't have to wait. Simply just sign in and wait to dyno.

We will also be having a swap meet, so bring your parts and see what we have for sale or trade. We are not going to be buying parts just selling them and trading them. There are plenty of used parts to choose from ranging from pistons, rods, alternators, and many other Honda/Acura parts. We will also be selling a bunch of new parts at a discounted prices. Need ECU's chipped or simple bolt-on parts installed to get before and after results? Bring it on. We'll have a mechanic on hand at very fair pricing and Package Deals for those that would like before and after results.

There will be food and drinks served around 11:30. Cost will be $2.00 which will include one Hamburger or Hot Dog, chips, and a Drink. Extra Burger or Hot Dog will be an additional $1.00 and .50 cents for an additional drink.

Cost to participate will be $40 to baseline which will consist of 3 pulls. Optional wideband air/fuel meter offered for and additional $10. Sorry, no tuning allowed.

We will also be Dynoing our Shop cars:

700+ HP Supra
650+ HP Civic

Don't worry they will not be participating in the classes. It will be just for enterainment!!!

Our Address:

Trackmasters, Inc
4628 Commercial Drive
Huntsville Alabama 35816
Phone: 256-539-0398
Email: [email protected]

Directions:

Coming from Nashville: Take I-65 S Towards Huntsville 110+ miles, Come to the I-565 Exit 340 go East 17 miles, Take the Jordan Lane exit, go left onto Jordan Lane 1.5 miles, Turn left onto Commercial Drive we are 1/8 of a mile down on the right.

Coming From Birmingham: Take I-65 N Towards Huntsville 110+ miles, Come to the I-565 Exit 340 go East 17 miles, Take the Jordan Lane exit, go left onto Jordan Lane 1.5 miles, Turn left onto Commercial Drive we are 1/8 of a mile down on the right

If you need any further help on directions feel free to call the shop and ask for Arthur or Casey. PM or email us if you would like to reserve a time.

We are expecting a huge turnout of 50+ cars so get here early. Head down to Trackmasters to Dyno and Hangout.