PDA

View Full Version : As much drama as I have had on IA.. I will never wish death on anyone.....

Julio
10-04-2007, 05:52 PM
About 2 month ago or so, I received an email from someone thats in the car hobby like us..

Tittle : I hope you are Happy ... **** You.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=101131

I tried to reply back.. of course, with no response.

(dont ask, I will not post email )

But for years I had Beef with someone due to IA vs IL drama with a guy named Brett Lykins aka Blykins. He was very active on Hondatech and Importlounge.. He had an account on here but maybe had 20 post over the years.. he did not like IA.

I meet this guy when I used to work for Quiktrip, back like in 99 or 00. He had a EG hatch with big White wheels, I had the my red Ek, so we would just talk and shoot the **** once in awhile late at night when I was working the grave yard shift at the QT on Peachtree industrial. IA didnt exist, neither did IL at that time.
I would see him once and awhile at the old East coast honda meets in Gwinnet Mall and shoot the **** for a few..this was before FUD GNETT. Some of you noobs have no idea.. theres a couple of you that know what im talking about those old meets.. ( chris aka Btlfed.)

Anyways, before IL and IA.. everything was cool.. after IL was launched, alot of attitudes changed... after the birth of IA.. everything went to ****..
Some were bashing IA hardcore.. .. blykins was one of the main **** talkers.. it went on for a few years.. Me and him would go at it all time.. taking personal shots at each other, I would even take shots at his illness... which was childish.. But our E- arguments and bad look at meets were crazy...

But when I received that email, I was like WTF.. I would not wish dead on anyone....
I think the email was uncalled for.... **** is crazy...

To whoever, sent that email.. Totally ****ed up, It was all Internet BS. Stop taking **** so seriously.

I waited this long to say anything, because I wanted everything to just be ****ing gone...whatever.. But I had that **** in my head for a long time..
And decided to just post up and speak my mind about it.

It was all Internet BS. Stop taking **** so seriously.

Rip dude.

BTLFED
10-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Yes I do, and holy ****! I had no idea he had passed. I knew he had it, but I hadn't talked or seen anyone from IL in so long so I didn't know. That is horrible. If you got past the IA vs. IL beef, Brett was actually a nice guy. I only met him a couple times, but he was always cool at **** to me.

RIP Blykins. :(

xLSTONEx
10-04-2007, 06:10 PM
really hard to understand with all the ************* every where. I hate that ****, I can't understand half the shit you are saying.

quickdodgeŽ
10-04-2007, 06:23 PM
theres a couple of you that know what im talking about those old meets.. ( chris aka Btlfed.)

And QD.

I heard about this, too. Sad **** on that. He passed away a few months ago I believe. Later, QD.

b@d @pple
10-04-2007, 09:18 PM
yea my cousin was very good friends with him,****ty situation..rip man

Jimmy B
10-04-2007, 10:25 PM
wow,... i remember him, never even knew about his illness!

RIP blykins!

EM1toEVO
10-04-2007, 10:49 PM
I knew him from online only from way back near the beginning of IA and IL. I slowly drifted more towards IA and stopped posting on IL. I didn't know about his illness either. He always seemed like a nice enough guy. That's so sad:(

May he rest in peace

mushroom_toy
10-05-2007, 12:55 AM
Whats sad is that some of the people on this forum do go as far as to wish death on someone. On this forum like any other place on the earth. People need to love one another whether you've got a beef with someone or not.

osiriskidd
10-05-2007, 09:16 AM
RIP

sucks when you hear a person with such a passion for living go.

KPowerEP3
10-05-2007, 09:53 AM
definitely sucks. Brett was a genuinely nice guy. I remember hearing about this a while back and I was just like 'wtf', because I, like most people, had no idea he was even sick.

HundoŽ
10-05-2007, 09:56 AM
man you picked on that guy? he looks so undernurished.. i would feel bad..

1000cckiller
10-05-2007, 09:57 AM
man you picked on that guy? he looks so undernurished.. i would feel bad..x2

JITB
10-05-2007, 11:14 AM
thats a 10 year old photo smart guys!

i seen him a few times back when IL was humpin... didnt know about his condition...

rip

On_Her_Face
10-05-2007, 11:30 AM
damn, i've had some stuff like this happen to me, it sucks, but all i can say is forgive and forget (about the problems not the person).. and thats pretty much all you can do

TheProfiteer
10-05-2007, 11:49 AM
May he rest in peace.

cactusEG
10-05-2007, 05:27 PM
yea i heard that guy passed away a few weeks or months back. But any ways, i would get on IL and read some of the post and they would bash on Ia like crazy..

TheProfiteer
10-05-2007, 06:00 PM
you know what I have been thinking about this a little bit, and Julio while your comments about his illness were a little uncalled for, I think you did good by him by talking sh!t to him and exchanging E-arguments and bashes.

I bet all his life he just wanted to be treated like a normal person, and alot of people because of his illness would just throw sympathy at him

you on the other hand looked past that and talked to him like you would anyone else.

I bet inside that made him feel maybe for a few minutes that he was not going to become another HIV statistic.

good man.

§treet_§peed
10-05-2007, 06:34 PM
RIP for real i mea we all joke around saying diaf and **** and even about hiv and aids and **** bu none of us really take it serious. Some people just don't understand that stuff said on here is not taken serious for the most part.. but for real R.I.P.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Damn Julio..

I found out about Brett's death like a month ago? It kinda freaked me.. Hell I didn't know he was big in the community and was trying to make people aware of his illness..

But I just don't understand why both boards don't get along.. its GHEY

Julio
10-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Damn Julio..

I found out about Brett's death like a month ago? It kinda freaked me.. Hell I didn't know he was big in the community and was trying to make people aware of his illness..

But I just don't understand why both boards don't get along.. its GHEY

I got the email a couple of month ago or so.. Didnt really want to think about it.. oh well.. **** happens..

I will never be cool with that other site.. + They are almost wiped out.

§treet_§peed
10-06-2007, 11:42 AM
uuummmm cause :iaowns:

santacruz77
10-06-2007, 11:48 AM
thats ****ed up some one send a email saying that because yall e **** talked on each other. i dont know him but RIP

deady
10-06-2007, 02:35 PM
i bought the jdm ITR cams out of blykins motor YEARS ago for my gsr. I'll admit i was guilty of the IA **** talking, but ultimately i was just closer to alot of regulars on IL. A few years back i just seemed to have alot more in common with the IL'ers, but now that forum doesnt do ****...

RIP Blykins

- did anyone ever checkout the 96.1 Worlds Puniest Man contest? Brett participated in them, and usually did well.

SicStang03
10-06-2007, 02:48 PM
That is really messed up about the email...
So you don't know who sent it

RIP