PDA

View Full Version : london bombs....

topsecret2JZ
07-21-2005, 02:14 PM
what do yall think about that bullshit...isnt that why we have troops in iraq... "the war against terrorism"

Kristi
07-21-2005, 02:14 PM
they aren't in london tho

Spyder
07-21-2005, 02:16 PM
did you know there is terrorism in other places then just iraq? Also, did you know that terrorist acts happen in other places then iraq?

topsecret2JZ
07-21-2005, 02:18 PM
yeah i know thats what im sayin why in the fuck are our troops dying in iraq i thought it was the war on terrorism...... fuck bush

HyPer50
07-21-2005, 02:23 PM
yeah i know thats what im sayin why in the fuck are our troops dying in iraq i thought it was the war on terrorism...... fuck bush

:gay: Terrorists are everywhere numb nuts... Iraq just posed one of the bigger threats and had to be taken care of... If they weren't a problem our troops wouldn't be dieing at all. In other words, if they are killing our troops, there is obviously a problem over there.

99ITRGIRL
07-21-2005, 02:24 PM
yea

civic95
07-21-2005, 02:33 PM

Please promise to NEVER VOTE until you become more educated about the world, cultures, religon, and politics.

Green Turd KLZE
07-21-2005, 03:48 PM
The war on terroroism has been taken to Iraq and Afghanistan for a reason. Bush's/America's plan is to try to find the source of the violence and kill it. True the terror acts don't occur in Iraq or Afghanistan, they occur in The Uk, or in Spain, or in the USA. The fact remians that the ideology behind these attacks comes from these places. The religious extremists from all over the Middle-East teach young men with impressionable minds that the USA is the enemy. For this I partly blame Bush for saying "You are either with us or with the terrorists". Terror Recruiters are using this to win over people that ordinarily would not have sided with the terrorists. They are told that there are only 2 options (respect and cooperate with an american force that is occupying your country and executing its own plans for our country...or join your own people and serve god) given that choice, many young men are drawn to the terrorists for further brainwashing.

All that said...We are in Iraq and especially Afghanistan to kill terrorists and terrorist trainers (capturing them is only useful when valuable information is collected). All that other Jazz about liberating Iraq from an oppresive dictator and forming another democracy is nice and all but Bush, and most Americans care more about protecting our own asses from the crazy people that want to blow us up. So, that is why we are there. It's not as sweet as we try to make it seem. (Nor is it as shady as those that say we are there for oil) Soilders...including my friends and some of your friends and family...are over there to try to make life in the future better by stopping those that might try to kill us in the future.

B16a2 Civic
07-21-2005, 03:55 PM
....thats like saying " there's ants(ants being terrorist) everywhere..."
and the war on ants
what we are doing is taking out the worse ant hill, of course there will still be other ant hills that we havent taken down yet.....did i break this down enough for you to understand