PDA

View Full Version : WASHINGTON MUTUAL ACCOUNT HOLDERS - CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS!

SixSquared
10-04-2007, 05:24 PM
(Mods, can this be stickied for a while?)

2 Atlanta area Washington Mutual ATMs have been discovered to be altered, and they had skimmers on them... the skimmer records your card number and pin/other info, then sends it to a remote computer. They believe the ATMs have been "skimming" since the beginning of September, and don't know if other ATMs have been illegally modified.

IF YOU HAVE USED A WASHINGTON MUTUAL ATM IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS, CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT BEING STOLEN FROM!

BTLFED
10-04-2007, 05:26 PM
You don't know the area this has been happening in?

quickdodgeŽ
10-04-2007, 06:20 PM
(Mods, can this be stickied for a while?)

Why in the **** do you think that every goddamn thing you post is relevant enough to be stickied? You have a Mac and a $600 cellphone. That doesn't make you ****. Just post your info and leave it be. If it's meant ot be at the top, it'll be there. Goddamnit. Later, QD.

SixSquared
10-04-2007, 06:25 PM
I have never asked for a sticky, thank you.

They said lawrenceville area.

brads94accord
10-04-2007, 06:26 PM
this happens everywhere,no need to be alarmed and there isn't **** you can do about it. the Skimming devices and PIN overlays they use are usually only identifiable by someone who knows what they are looking for. You would be amazed at how smart these people are. Fraud is definately a white collar crime and only the smartest succeed.

I am a fraud analyst for chase and I see this stuff happen every day. Credit card counterfeiting is huge and there's a lot of money in it.

Julio
10-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Collins hill rd.. got hit like this.. old news.. old scam..

Washington mutual sucks anyways...

No sticky on this ****.

quickdodgeŽ
10-04-2007, 06:30 PM
I have never asked for a sticky, thank you.

They said lawrenceville area.

I retract. It was another dumbass that asked for your FedEx essay to be stickied. So many on here they all run together. Later, QD.

soplocar
10-04-2007, 06:40 PM
****. this just happened to my mom, she received an overdraft statement monday saying that she withdraw 300 bucks in 2 transactions on a QT atm machine in Duluth, lucky for her she didnt have any money in the account, and after about 30mins of waiting on hold (sorry ass costumer service) they told us that they will fix the overdraft and she will get a new debit card....
thats what happens when you are cheap and dont wanna pay for your checks.....!!

Dracc
10-04-2007, 06:41 PM
hahah yeah kinda old.. i dont even use my WAMU account like that.. just to buy stuff on ebay now

quickdodgeŽ
10-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Washington mutual sucks anyways...

They have some good points, but Flagstar is definitely the **** now. Later, QD.

BTLFED
10-04-2007, 06:56 PM
WTF is FlagStar?

Dracc
10-04-2007, 06:57 PM

screw a flagstar lol.. i owe them money lol :lmfao:

Pebbles
10-04-2007, 06:58 PM

That RIGHT! :D

Tech5
10-04-2007, 07:00 PM
old , this has been happening now for the past 5 years was all over news while back , good info to keep in mind for a noob

Dracc
10-04-2007, 07:05 PM
That RIGHT! :D

:no::ninja:

Pebbles
10-04-2007, 07:12 PM
:no::ninja:

whats that for?

Dracc
10-04-2007, 07:16 PM
whats that for?

cause i owe you people money.. thats right.. i said it.... YOU PEOPLE :ninja:

Julio
10-04-2007, 07:16 PM
screw a flagstar lol.. i owe them money lol :lmfao:

You think thats funny?

If you owe them money that probably means you overdraft your account or something...

Go pay that **** and stop trying to be a "balla shot calla" when we know you are not :rolleyes:

I know I wouldnt be saying that...

Pebbles
10-04-2007, 07:17 PM
cause i owe you people money.. thats right.. i said it.... YOU PEOPLE :ninja:

you people? wtf does that **** have to do with anything...and you don't owe us **** you owe the BANK.

Dracc
10-04-2007, 07:18 PM
You think thats funny?

If you owe them money that probably means you overdraft your account or something...

Go pay that **** and stop trying to be a "balla shot calla" when we know you are not :rolleyes:

I know I wouldnt be saying that...

i got more then one bank account.. i got it when pebbles was advertising the 50 for oppening it remember... ;) used it once.. and forgot about it... then got the overdraft thing in the mail and was like oh well.. i couldnt use them like that anyway...

Dracc
10-04-2007, 07:19 PM
you people? wtf does that **** have to do with anything...and you don't owe us **** you owe the BANK.

i know i know.. lol...

Julio
10-04-2007, 07:27 PM
i got more then one bank account.. i got it when pebbles was advertising the 50 for oppening it remember... ;) used it once.. and forgot about it... then got the overdraft thing in the mail and was like oh well.. i couldnt use them like that anyway...

And ? C'mon dude.....
The key is being responsible and not putting your info out there like..

You have multiple banks mean nothing.... You probably took Flagstar due to the $50.00 bucks they were giving to open new accounts.
****, I have like 4 or 5... and Im sure plenty others do.
If I wouldve know That you were going to **** up and be so inresponsible... I wouldve never taken that $50.00 refferal... Thats embarassing to my name with the bank. ****, I feel like giving flagstar 100 bucks so they can remove my name from your app.

Stop trying to be window shopper and double check your nuts and make sure they are still there... man up bro.

Dracc
10-04-2007, 07:30 PM
And ? C'mon dude.....
The key is being responsible and not putting your info out there like..

You have multiple banks mean nothing.... You probably took Flagstar due to the $50.00 bucks they were giving to open new accounts.
****, I have like 4 or 5... and Im sure plenty others do.
If I wouldve know That you were going to **** up and be so inresponsible... I wouldve never taken that $50.00 refferal... Thats embarassing to my name with the bank. ****, I feel like giving flagstar 100 bucks so they can remove my name from your app.

Stop trying to be window shopper and double check your nuts and make sure they are still there... man up bro.

bruh.. the **** was through before i had checks or the bank card.. .... i put gas in the car.. that was the last thing i used it for... then it was overdraft.. got the letter... paying aint a problem.. you making it seem like i'm poor or something opening an account to get money.. i had to add money to open it... its all good.. what does it matter... and the referral wasn't from you bruh.. the reps was

Julio
10-04-2007, 07:40 PM
bruh.. the **** was through before i had checks or the bank card.. .... i put gas in the car.. that was the last thing i used it for... then it was overdraft.. got the letter... paying aint a problem.. you making it seem like i'm poor or something opening an account to get money.. i had to add money to open it... its all good.. what does it matter... and the referral wasn't from you bruh.. the reps was

Then go pay it.. and stop saying how you owe them money......

You heard from Flagstar through IA.. Which means, My company name was involved with everything which means Refferal was earned... which also means, they open an account to someone who wasn't responsible enough.

I dont care if you a poor or rich.. Bottom line is being responsible.

IA refer a few people.. and this is the 1st I heard of some of those ****ing up.

If paying is not the problem.. go pay it.

Honestly, I dont care about you or your finance.. what tickles me the wrong way is.. the IA name was thrown in there..

bruh.. the **** was through before i had checks or the bank card.. .... i put gas in the car... that was the last thing i used it for... then it was overdraft.

And this sounds contradicting......

Dracc
10-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Then go pay it.. and stop saying how you owe them money......

You heard from Flagstar through IA.. Which means, My company name was involved with everything which means Refferal was earned... which also means, they open an account to someone who wasn't responsible enough.

I dont care if you a poor or rich.. Bottom line is being responsible.

IA refer a few people.. and this is the 1st I heard of some of those ****ing up.

If paying is not the problem.. go pay it.

Honestly, I dont care about you or your finance.. what tickles me the wrong way is.. the IA name was thrown in there..

And this sounds contradicting......

bruh.. its gonna get paid.. me and cindy talked about this.. whats the prob? when it gets paid whats left to say?

Julio
10-04-2007, 07:49 PM
bruh.. its gonna get paid.. me and cindy talked about this.. whats the prob? when it gets paid whats left to say?

Like I said, I careless about your finances, I careless if you pay them or not........ You were the one who mentioned how you owe them money.. not me..

All I was saying was.. be more responsible "Bruh"

Dracc
10-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Like I said, I careless about your finances, I careless if you pay them or not........ You were the one who mentioned how you owe them money.. not me..

All I was saying was.. be more responsible "Bruh"

hahahah you said bruh.... overdraft.. **** happens.. somebody make a pic for dat.... its all good BRUH.... let me buy some stock in this site and get some of YO paper

juelz1104
10-04-2007, 07:55 PM
wow

Kevykev
10-04-2007, 07:56 PM
I have savings with WM.

I've always watched it closely - i keep a recent printout in my wallet and compare with every deposit.

Dracc
10-04-2007, 07:56 PM
wow

your 1st words.... :no:

Dracc
10-04-2007, 07:57 PM
I have savings with WM.

I've always watched it closely - i keep a recent printout in my wallet and compare with every deposit.

wanna do my taxes?

Kevykev
10-04-2007, 08:00 PM
wanna do my taxes?

I have someone for you if you seriously need a contact!

she does a damn god job!

Dracc
10-04-2007, 08:08 PM
I have someone for you if you seriously need a contact!

she does a damn god job!

PM me that contact homie

Kevykev
10-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Repped the info - better yet!