PDA

View Full Version : WTB : GSR Shell

The Golden Child
07-21-2005, 01:37 PM
looking for good deal people ..
$1000.00 is what i can work with or better price ..
clean title and a plus if everything is working ..

The Golden Child
07-21-2005, 02:10 PM
anyone ??

RutRoe
07-22-2005, 12:05 AM
I can get you a 1996 LS Integra Shell with perfect title...

It's got 100K on the body, needs front and rear bumpers, headlights, seats and center console. All of those could be gotten pretty cheaply here on IA. Might need new ingition cylinder but I haven't seen it so I can say to be sure.

Has no motor/tranny. Car has black leather door panels, airbags and everything else still there. Sunroof, all power, car is white.

It's my friends car that was stolen and stripped. If you are interested, PM me an offer and I'll let him know.

i was going to buy it and fix it, but if you are looking now I'd let you have a shot at it.

Rut

ŁG2♣
07-23-2005, 08:56 AM
ask annilation if he want to sell his he got a gsr body for sale.....

LQQKITZME
07-23-2005, 02:26 PM
I can get you a 1996 LS Integra Shell with perfect title...

It's got 100K on the body, needs front and rear bumpers, headlights, seats and center console. All of those could be gotten pretty cheaply here on IA. Might need new ingition cylinder but I haven't seen it so I can say to be sure.

Has no motor/tranny. Car has black leather door panels, airbags and everything else still there. Sunroof, all power, car is white.

It's my friends car that was stolen and stripped. If you are interested, PM me an offer and I'll let him know.

i was going to buy it and fix it, but if you are looking now I'd let you have a shot at it.

Rut

he is selling it rut???

RutRoe
07-23-2005, 09:04 PM
he's not sure yet... just trying to way his options...