PDA

View Full Version : JOBS FOR FELONS

FrnkPwrs
10-04-2007, 01:41 PM
Anyone know of anyplace hiring people with records or that dont do background checks? Or surveys/work from home jobs? Looking for anything right now.

MikeyPrzy
10-04-2007, 01:51 PM
Male Stripper?

'chell
10-04-2007, 01:53 PM
^ lmoa ...

jfman
10-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Most fast food joints.

silversol
10-04-2007, 02:26 PM
chain gang!

FrnkPwrs
10-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Besides fast food! More hot **** goes down in the backrooms of restaurants and McDonalds than in the strip club!

itsjustdee
10-04-2007, 02:47 PM
as long as your honest on your application, i'm sure someone will hire you and it doesn't have to be a fast food joint!

Sammich
10-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Male Stripper?

:lmao: +9

FrnkPwrs
10-04-2007, 03:23 PM
as long as your honest on your application, i'm sure someone will hire you and it doesn't have to be a fast food joint!

Naw, from experience that just doesnt work. I told to leave an office yesterday and the guy wouldnt even shake my hand.

Im like : "Thanks, I understand.
*arm extends*
Guy: "Uh, yea, uh just walk down that hall, go left, and make another left"

JDM onlyy
10-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Naw, from experience that just doesnt work. I told to leave an office yesterday and the guy wouldnt even shake my hand.

*arm extends*

Umm, wow. Real classy... :tongue1:

'chell
10-04-2007, 03:35 PM

*arm extends*

you would not want to work for someone that was that ignorant anyway!! g/l finding something... :goodjob:

PSINXS
10-04-2007, 04:26 PM
most delivery jobs wont check. they just make sure you have a clean driving record. AutoZone checks but might not care. Just Right Auto Sales is lenient as long as you arent a murdereer or anything violent. Car Spa doesnt care either.

Init2winit
10-04-2007, 04:46 PM
As long as you didn't murder, rape, or molest someone, most places won't care as long as you are honest on your app. If any of the above, you just need to kill yourself.

quickdodge®
10-04-2007, 06:19 PM
most delivery jobs wont check.

Sheeeeet. Later, QD.

JDM onlyy
10-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Sheeeeet. Later, QD.

I think he's referring to delivering food such as pizza or something. But CDL driving usually check your criminal background...

ksniperfox
10-04-2007, 06:44 PM
As long as you didn't murder, rape, or molest someone, most places won't care as long as you are honest on your app. If any of the above, you just need to kill yourself.

not true. most companies check for theft. i wouldnt hire anyone who i think might steal my ****.

OT, go be a mexican and do labor. no taxes either.

FrnkPwrs
10-05-2007, 12:47 AM
Im looking for something to fill in the gap until I get off of my feet and restart my old biz, but damn, its hard for a brother! All good tho. They say "Do the crime, do the time", but you do the time and you are have a life of flipping burgers and sweeping hallways! LOL, thanks for the input everyone

jfman
10-05-2007, 03:49 AM
They say "Do the crime, do the time", but you do the time and you are have a life of flipping burgers and sweeping hallways! LOL, thanks for the input everyone

No offense but you should have thought of that before you commited a felony.

itsjustdee
10-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Carmax hired my old roommate and he was a felon.....
My job doesn't do a background check, but we're not hiring at the moment. I'll let you know when we do though. It's an easy warehouse job that's from 8 to 4:30pm.

1000cckiller
10-05-2007, 08:35 AM
as long as your honest on your application, i'm sure someone will hire you and it doesn't have to be a fast food joint!g/l taking her advise on that.

itsjustdee
10-05-2007, 09:06 AM
g/l taking her advise on that.

SHUT UP NI.GGA!! LOL
I'M A FELON...I HAVE A OFFICE JOB. DANGGG! LOL

OK I REALLY DON'T, BUT I'M SAYING!!! LOL

1000cckiller
10-05-2007, 09:09 AM
SHUT UP NI.GGA!! LOL
I'M A FELON...I HAVE A OFFICE JOB. DANGGG! LOL

OK I REALLY DON'T, BUT I'M SAYING!!! LOLthats why you my homie, always keeping me in check

Init2winit
10-05-2007, 09:16 AM
not true. most companies check for theft. i wouldnt hire anyone who i think might steal my ****.

OT, go be a mexican and do labor. no taxes either.LOL....yeah, I forgot one.

FrnkPwrs
10-05-2007, 09:44 AM
No offense but you should have thought of that before you commited a felony.

None taken, but **** happens. All I gotta say is I hope that NOBODY gets locked up in Gwinnett County. The system here is very very f'cked up, and anyone can get a charge out here, and its a little harder than impossible to beat a charge in Gwinnett.

But anyway, imma keep on trucking, seeing what I can do. Thanks for the help everyone

jfman
10-05-2007, 10:04 PM
None taken, but **** happens. All I gotta say is I hope that NOBODY gets locked up in Gwinnett County. The system here is very very f'cked up, and anyone can get a charge out here, and its a little harder than impossible to beat a charge in Gwinnett.

But anyway, imma keep on trucking, seeing what I can do. Thanks for the help everyone

Cool you got the right attitude. Dont give up turning your life around :goodjob:

JITB
10-07-2007, 01:46 PM
DAAAM man frnkpwrs....been gone awhile.. iguess its no question where u been. But your best bet is temp agencies, especially ones that specialize in warehousing, and forklift drivers.
Temp Agency
UPS
Fed EX

but a temp agency overall would be your best bet.. they pay pretty decent, and they always lookin for more people so they wont sweat felonies as much.

Thers a place onBuford Hwy, called Metalmans, but ithink its used to be Worldwide movers. i deliver there on my route. They take peopel daily.. and they pay 12$ a hour, and 14$ a hour ont he weekend, but you work hard as hell. Its on the north end of buford Hwy....right before AMWHILLER, right after BURT BROS shop...right next to Texaco gas station... kind of hidden, the parking lot is in front and the bulding is in the back..

worth a shot..

Barefoot
10-08-2007, 11:20 PM
as long as your honest on your application, i'm sure someone will hire you and it doesn't have to be a fast food joint!lol that is the funniest **** ive ever heard. your off in your own lil world. u just dont know the system.

ahmonrah
10-08-2007, 11:44 PM
check with direct tv. in the south fulton/clayton/fayette area. my sisters boyfriend(and dammit if i dont have an IMMENSE dislike for his dumb ass) is a C/F for drug trafficking(sp?) and another charge(which i dont remember, something to do with cars, not owned by him!) and he was able to get on. i heard from her the pay was like between $14/$1700 biweekly. I told my brother from another motha 'bout it cause he has a record as well.

Nismo
10-09-2007, 10:59 AM
What did you do?

Tasuki_Civic
10-09-2007, 11:40 AM

wishful thinking

Dirty Octopus™
10-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Garbage man...
they make loot!!! :goodjob:

1gDSM
10-09-2007, 12:57 PM
whats up man go check out some moving companies they are always looking for good help and you will get around 12 and hour. i just got out of Gwinnett Co. and it only took me a few days to get a moving company job.

FrnkPwrs
10-10-2007, 01:17 AM
What did you do?

I did 2 years straight in the county for drug charges, and I was already on 1st offenders probation. I coulda beat the **** in court, and was willing to take it to trial and everything, but I was already going to do 2 years on the probation. If I didnt cop out, Id still be locked up right now. I was locked up wiht people who were there 33 months and counting, still waiting for their day in court. Gwinnett is a joke

4dmin
10-10-2007, 10:50 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114224&page=1&pp=20

^ option for ya, no background check

Elbow
10-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Car washes dont check

T.C.
10-10-2007, 12:51 PM
Most restaurants wont check, and if they do they are usually lenient depending on the charges

blaknoize
10-23-2007, 05:52 PM
yea, warehousing usually hires. Or... working around mexican estabishments (for obvious reasons) even George Bush has ur back on that one.:goodjob: But... I couldnt tell u, everywhere I've worked has checked mine, so I cant give u any ideas.