PDA

View Full Version : VOTE RON PAUL

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 07:16 AM
If you guys don't wanna get taken out by korean nukes.

thats all.

Nemesis
10-04-2007, 07:17 AM
Ive seen those signs every so often on the roads, who the hell is that?

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 07:17 AM
the best candidate running right now.

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 07:18 AM
one of Ronald Reagan's earliest supporters and a republican out of texas...he's pro America and pro constitution and is really against most republican candidates

He's going to start a revolution

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 07:19 AM
"Dr. Paul's message is freedom, peace and prosperity," said Paul campaign chairman Kent Snyder. "As these fundraising numbers show, more Americans each day are embracing Dr. Paul's message."

quickdodgeŽ
10-04-2007, 07:25 AM
If you're voting for him, then I know he can't be good. Lolol. I'm surprised you don't do a write in and put the whole G-U**** camp on. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 07:28 AM
HEY OLD MAN HAVE YOU HAD YOUR BOWL OF THESE TODAY?!?!

http://www.vm.ibm.com/devpages/christin/photo/wheaties.jpg

redrumracer
10-04-2007, 07:30 AM
hes a politician its his job to make a convincing lie

Nemesis
10-04-2007, 07:32 AM
man Titleist DCI's were the **** back in the day.

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 07:38 AM
If he doesn't win i'm moving the hell out of here.

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 07:39 AM
If it makes you feel any better he has pretty much been against BUSH all his career.

Nemesis
10-04-2007, 07:43 AM
o lawd

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 07:47 AM
BUSH vetoed a bill yesterday worth 7 billon to give low income kids free health support

he wants to send 30 more billon into iraq.

how much more money can we waste over there?

Nemesis
10-04-2007, 07:49 AM
Low income kids?

Low income kids = lazy jobless single parents. They need to get a job and quit looking for a handout.

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 07:49 AM
The only future for america.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/72d60ef8-3645-4998-883a-37acc117d254_ms.jpeg

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Low income kids?

Low income kids = lazy jobless single parents. They need to get a job and quit looking for a handout.

sometimes the parents don't have the oppurtunity (born into welfare) and if the kids get ****ed up chances are they will become juvi's and that won't change ****.

if we keep sending billons to iraq and don't invest billons in our own country we will be bankrupt.

China can't pay our debts off forever.

quickdodgeŽ
10-04-2007, 07:52 AM
Low income kids?

****ing Amen!

But how can they when all of white America is holding them back. White America is making these low income kids join gangs and sell drugs...hmmmmmmmm. Later, QD.

Nemesis
10-04-2007, 07:52 AM
sometimes the parents don't have the oppurtunity (born into welfare)

Then they shouldnt have had kids in the first place. We need to stop making excuses for the lazy idiots in this world.

quickdodgeŽ
10-04-2007, 07:53 AM
sometimes the parents don't have the oppurtunity (born into welfare) and if the kids get ****ed up chances are they will become juvi's and that won't change ****.

That's where I'll never understand that mindset. Everyone has a chance or opportunity. Every-mother****ing-one. Later, QD.

Mike Lowrey
10-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Then they shouldnt have had kids in the first place. We need to stop making excuses for the lazy idiots in this world.

That's where I'll never understand that mindset. Everyone has a chance or opportunity. Every-mother****ing-one. Later, QD.

QFT!

Echonova
10-04-2007, 07:57 AM
****ing Amen!

But how can they when all of white America is holding them back. White America is making these low income kids join gangs and sell drugs...hmmmmmmmm. Later, QD.Us whites have to keep them down. Otherwise they'll want white only privileges, like sitting at the front of the bus, low-interest loans, police protection, the right to vote and low-fat lattes. Then what will we have? Madness I tell you, MADNESS!!!!!!!

Echonova
10-04-2007, 08:01 AM

if we keep sending billons to iraq and don't invest billons in our own country we will be bankrupt.

China can't pay our debts off forever.Sometimes parents who have the oppurtunity (wealthy) have kids that aren't worth a **** because they're spoiled rotten. A lifetime of partying and getting what they want if they throw a big enough fit. And have a chip on their shoulder because the world owes them something. You reap what you sow.

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 08:03 AM
lol you guys are stupid.

If you want to stop low incomers from having children maybe you should just make a law that it's illegal to have sex.

Some people have money and when a kid pops up the eventually dedicate all their time and money and it may even put the mother out of a job because most preggy women cannot work for obvious reasons.

So basically if the mother isn't rich and out of a job it's going to take the father 4-5 out of the 9 months to work for the children and the mother.

thats alot of pressure on a father esp since taxes are so ****ing high and the I.R.S takes money away.

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 08:04 AM
If all the millionaires in America were to donate $100 to a funding source or health care for children there would be no poverty and malnourished kids in America.

T.H.U.G LIFE

Echonova
10-04-2007, 08:05 AM
lol you guys are stupid.

If you want to stop low incomers from having children maybe you should just make a law that it's illegal to have sex.

Some people have money and when a kid pops up the eventually dedicate all their time and money and it may even put the mother out of a job because most preggy women cannot work for obvious reasons.

So basically if the mother isn't rich and out of a job it's going to take the father 4-5 out of the 9 months to work for the children and the mother.

thats alot of pressure on a father esp since taxes are so ****ing high and the I.R.S takes money away.Why can't the father be rich? Why does it have to be the mother? RACISE!!!!!

Nemesis
10-04-2007, 08:08 AM
oh my...

I will not argue in this thread.

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 08:08 AM
The
Hate
U
Give

Little
Infants
Fucks
Everyone

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 08:10 AM
THERE IS NO ARGUMENT. IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR THIS MAN AMERICA WILL FALL BECAUSE IT ALREADY IS FALLING.

http://www.yannone.org/BlogPics/RonPaul2008b.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
10-04-2007, 09:06 AM
lol you guys are stupid.

thats alot of pressure on a father esp since taxes are so ****ing high and the I.R.S takes money away.

That honestly made no sense, Mark. I have 2 children living at home with me and I'm not near rich(yet) and I have no need for hand-outs. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
10-04-2007, 09:07 AM
THERE IS NO ARGUMENT. IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR THIS MAN AMERICA WILL FALL BECAUSE IT ALREADY IS FALLING.

Where is Chicken Little when I need him because I doubt I vote for him. Later, QD.

HundoŽ
10-04-2007, 09:11 AM
HE TRULY IS THE ONLY WORTH WHILE CANDIDATE RUNNING. COMPLETE ANTI BUSH.

XLR8NMR2
10-04-2007, 09:14 AM
HE TRULY IS THE ONLY WORTH WHILE CANDIDATE RUNNING. COMPLETE ANTI BUSH.

http://www.cx65.de/fileadmin/cx65/wallpapers/misc/Ali-G-Respect.gif