PDA

View Full Version : Nike drops vick.................

KREEP
10-03-2007, 10:14 PM
But the society against animal abuse is trying to get Vick to speak out for them against it! Wtf does this make any kind of sence to anyone?

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Who cares?

On_Her_Face
10-03-2007, 10:15 PM
i'll speak as a rep. from the house of IA

NOBODY GIVES A FLYING ****

**** THIS THREAD, **** MIKE VICK, AND **** YOU

Echonova
10-03-2007, 10:16 PM
But the society against animal abuse is trying to get Vick to speak out for them against it! Not like Vic is gonna have any other gigs for a while...........

Echonova
10-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Unlike LS2kid and Maniac, I know Kreep. So I care. Take the E-thugging -----> That way.

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 10:19 PM
Unlike LS2kid and Maniac, I know Kreep. So I care. Take the E-thugging -----> That way.Im not e-thuggn, im just telling the truth. who really gives a damn about this topic?

Echonova
10-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Im not e-thuggn, im just telling the truth. who really gives a damn about this topic?I actually LOL'ed cause I really don't.:lmfao:

On_Her_Face
10-03-2007, 10:32 PM
refer to post 3 lol

Hulud
10-03-2007, 10:50 PM
But the society against animal abuse is trying to get Vick to speak out for them against it! Wtf does this make any kind of sence to anyone?
first off, if you wanted a real discussion this should have been in either entertainment or wallstreet. so yea, but anyways...

yes it does make sense. yes vick did a stupid ****ing thing (imo) by participating in dogfighting and killing dogs. but does he deserve to get his life completely ****ed over? if you answered yes to that question, then Cuba is only 90 miles south of FL. this is AMERICA we serve our time and get forgiven.

i mean i'm the first person to say he definetly deserves to goto jail for this, but i think that the state charges are retarded. let him serve his time in the Fed then let him get his life back together.

bigdare23
10-03-2007, 10:52 PM
first off, if you wanted a real discussion this should have been in either entertainment or wallstreet. so yea, but anyways...

yes it does make sense. yes vick did a stupid ****ing thing (imo) by participating in dogfighting and killing dogs. but does he deserve to get his life completely ****ed over? if you answered yes to that question, then Cuba is only 90 miles south of FL. this is AMERICA we serve our time and get forgiven.

i mean i'm the first person to say he definetly deserves to goto jail for this, but i think that the state charges are retarded. let him serve his time in the Fed then let him get his life back together.

you're a smart man......................................... sometimes :tongue1:

Echonova
10-03-2007, 10:57 PM

i mean i'm the first person to say he definetly deserves to goto jail for this, but i think that the state charges are retarded. let him serve his time in the Fed then let him get his life back together.I agree with everything posted. The one thing I disagree with is people think he should be allowed back in the NFL after he does his time. Should he be forgiven? Absolutely. Does that entitle him to go back to his old job and make millions a year? That's for the NFL to decide.

BuBBa DRiFT
10-03-2007, 11:59 PM
im sorry, im no jesus. im not saying he deserves a **** life because of what he did, but you have to be crazy to justify the fact that he deserves to live the luxury life he had before.

81911SC
10-04-2007, 12:17 AM
What if he done it to cats?^^^^

300z
10-04-2007, 12:28 AM
what made cats fight? Or killed cats? but either way he should be locked up. not that i like cats but, its on the same level as killing dogs. organized cat fighting? ive never herd of it untill you go to a bar and let bitches have at it and a crowd froms for it.

81911SC
10-04-2007, 12:31 AM
Yea they stick two cats in a dryer and turn it on.

Hundo®
10-04-2007, 09:14 AM
wait.. NIKE DROPPED HIM?? WHY WOULD THEY DO SUCH A THING, HE'S SUCH A STAND UP GENTLEMEN WITH GREAT MORALES.

Hulud
10-04-2007, 10:26 AM
you're a smart man......................................... sometimes :tongue1:
i have my moments lol

Hulud
10-04-2007, 10:28 AM
I agree with everything posted. The one thing I disagree with is people think he should be allowed back in the NFL after he does his time. Should he be forgiven? Absolutely. Does that entitle him to go back to his old job and make millions a year? That's for the NFL to decide.
i never said he HAD to be accepted back to the NFL, as you said, its up to the NFL.

but if i were an owner i would probably pick him up. i mean he would be cheap and i would take him on as a RB, not a QB. because then you could always have the option of him starting to run then flick it down the field 40 yards more accuratly than a normal RB.

Echonova
10-04-2007, 12:05 PM
i never said he HAD to be accepted back to the NFL, as you said, its up to the NFL.

but if i were an owner i would probably pick him up. i mean he would be cheap and i would take him on as a RB, not a QB. because then you could always have the option of him starting to run then flick it down the field 40 yards more accuratly than a normal RB.tr00f! Hey Vick, here's your choices... Ride the bench for $80,000 per year, or how good are you at making fries?:lmfao:

BuBBa DRiFT
10-04-2007, 03:06 PM
what made cats fight? Or killed cats? but either way he should be locked up. not that i like cats but, its on the same level as killing dogs. organized cat fighting? ive never herd of it untill you go to a bar and let bitches have at it and a crowd froms for it.

lol that was a reference to my mom killing my cat, not actual cat fighting lol.

and 81911 :jerkit:

SRCRX
10-04-2007, 03:17 PM
wait.. NIKE DROPPED HIM?? WHY WOULD THEY DO SUCH A THING, HE'S SUCH A STAND UP GENTLEMEN WITH GREAT MORALES.

:goodjob: Thats what I'm taking about!!

KREEP
10-04-2007, 09:20 PM
I JUST STARTED THIS THREAD CAUSE I was confused on why the animal right folks would pick him up and use him as a spokes person against animal cruelty. Thats like asking Micheal Jackson to be a spokes person sexually abused children! I don't give a kuck if nike droped him or not ! **** him **** his brother **** em all they are family full of retards!

Hulud
10-04-2007, 11:06 PM
tr00f! Hey Vick, here's your choices... Ride the bench for $80,000 per year, or how good are you at making fries?:lmfao:
:lmao:

redrumracer
10-05-2007, 12:30 AM
i think the funny part about all this is that in some countries a dog isnt a pet, its just food. just like in a particular country a cow is sacred but in the US we are quick to eat part of a cow and have no second thought about it. i think its all hypacritical and pointless. not that i condone killing dogs but just that we need to put this **** into perspective with the rest of the world.

ISAtlanta300
10-05-2007, 02:39 PM
i think the funny part about all this is that in some countries a dog isnt a pet, its just food. just like in a particular country a cow is sacred but in the US we are quick to eat part of a cow and have no second thought about it. i think its all hypacritical and pointless. not that i condone killing dogs but just that we need to put this **** into perspective with the rest of the world.

Then go to the rest of the world and go eat freakin' dogs......

You aren't in 'the rest of the world' . You are in the US. Who gives a sh*t what the rest of the world does to their dogs. You do something here, you WILL get held accountable....