PDA

View Full Version : Possible Squad outing?

EvasiveEF9
10-03-2007, 05:59 PM
So uh...Saw IV is coming out. It's coming to theatres 26OCT2007. Anyone uh...wanna go see it? If we hook up like a saturday night, maybe we can get wings and/or beer before going out to see it or something?

I don't know about ya'll, but I'm friggin' HOOKED on the Saw series loved and own 1, 2, and 3. I'd even be willing to bring them along with me to get the squad together to see them leading up to the 4th one coming out...

Anyways...thoughts? If we decide to watch the first second and third leading up to the fourth...we need to get movin' pretty damn quick...

Either way, I'm going to see the fourth either the day it comes out, or shortly thereafter...so...what's it gonna be?

ash7
10-03-2007, 07:02 PM
not such a big fan of those types of movies...

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
10-03-2007, 07:54 PM
SAW FTW!

what day does the 26th fall on?

GSRtegŪ
10-03-2007, 07:56 PM
SAW FTW!

It land on a Friday.

Cato ED-6
10-03-2007, 08:11 PM
I actually didn't know there was going to be a 4th Saw. I thought it was done with the 3rd one.

I'm down for whatever. But where are we going to meet?

Details FTW.:goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
10-03-2007, 08:55 PM
not such a big fan of those types of movies...

-jonathan
Aww...do you get scared? I'll hold you, jonathan...

SAW FTW!

After the 25th..

I actually didn't know there was going to be a 4th Saw. I thought it was done with the 3rd one.

I'm down for whatever. But where are we going to meet?

Details FTW.:goodjob:
As much as I hate to say it...barrett, probably...

It's got one of the better theatres, and just about everyone knows where it is...we'll have to get there in advance and get tickets in advance before we go, though...

Papa_Smurf
10-03-2007, 09:13 PM
i'm always busy fritag's, sry Ben.

You comming to the V tomorrow? if so then bring my hinges plz, if not then LMK when i can pick them up sat morning. MORNING.

ash7
10-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Yep... not a big fan of the Hostel series either... :)

-jonathan

Cato ED-6
10-03-2007, 09:53 PM
As much as I hate to say it...barrett, probably...

Figures.

OK going off topic for a second...
Ben did your shop finish that old yellow, what was it...Lamborghini?....
Just wondering because earlier tonight I saw it(or one like it) on a flat bed going down Roswell Rd NE.

Konstantin
10-03-2007, 10:22 PM
I'll give it a Definite Maybe.

I've been patient enough to wait for the other 3 Saw movies to come out on DVD (or download), I'm on the fence right now if I want to go watch this one.

*shrug* We'll see.

jfrolang
10-03-2007, 11:51 PM
I can't make it, I'm going to a meet in TN that weekend. Darryl is supposed to be coming too.

ash7
10-04-2007, 12:11 AM
JFROLANG - ROADTRIP EXTRAORDINAIRE

-jonathan

jfrolang
10-04-2007, 12:29 AM
Damn right. :yes:

EvasiveEF9
10-04-2007, 12:42 AM
i'm always busy fritag's, sry Ben.

You comming to the V tomorrow? if so then bring my hinges plz, if not then LMK when i can pick them up sat morning. MORNING.
I may, I may not...that all depends on how court goes and what kind of mood it puts me in...

Yep... not a big fan of the Hostel series either... :)

-jonathan
Bought the first one. Haven't seen it, yet...

Figures.

OK going off topic for a second...
Ben did your shop finish that old yellow, what was it...Lamborghini?....
Just wondering because earlier tonight I saw it(or one like it) on a flat bed going down Roswell Rd NE.
Good friend, you saw today a car of which VERY few people have seen in real life outside of a show (and even rare at those, too!) yes...as of today, i (along with the owner) finished up the bushings on the front end. It was driven down to Goodyear, picked up on the flatbed, brought back up to the shop, and then took back off down roswell to go back home. That, my good friend, was a 1977 DeTomaso Pantera.

I'll give it a Definite Maybe.

I've been patient enough to wait for the other 3 Saw movies to come out on DVD (or download), I'm on the fence right now if I want to go watch this one.

*shrug* We'll see.
..you could have borrowed mine...

Damn right. :yes:
...change it. Right now. The writing below your username. Ready? Go!

jfrolang
10-04-2007, 01:06 AM
You want me to stop claiming "EF enthusiast" because I'm going to an EF event that was planned before yours?

ash7
10-04-2007, 01:08 AM
Ben, i don't think Roadtrip Extraordinaire will fit in the little title box they allow us...

-jonathan

jfrolang
10-04-2007, 01:27 AM
ah, I misunderstood. I will attempt to appease you all.

jfrolang
10-04-2007, 01:28 AM
It doesn't fit.

EvasiveEF9
10-04-2007, 08:46 AM
...those import atlanta mod/admin bastards! I'll curse them til they ban me!

..............................again.

ash7
10-04-2007, 11:38 AM
^ el oh ellllllz

backtoworkigo audi5thousandlilnigs
-jonathan

bigdare23
10-04-2007, 05:32 PM
So joker asking us on a date how :gay:

wanna play with my ballz too :gay:

ash7
10-05-2007, 01:05 AM
^ [mutters under breath]

"faaaaaag"

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Funny you should say that, Dare...

Last night...got mine from a punk chick. Made it home at the end of the night and had a hard time laying on my back cuz it bled. My shoulders just about killed me today to put on a shirt...they're still purple from mid-neck to shoulder. "Oh, yes...there [was] blood." Why do you REALLY think I couldn't make it last night?

Couple nights ago, I was with another chick who is a good ****-buddy of mine. That's about as often as I can keep up with.

Another chick from out in Washington is trying to get a flight into atlanta for a little bit of fun...and I don't mean playing in a sand box, eating watermelons or chicken, either.

In addition, a car-chick of mine that used to be a good ****-buddy asked if one night we could curl up and cuddle up. I asked her, in a joking state, if it would include clothes or not (honestly...not meaning anything by it) and she said that no, actually, it needs to be just us....cuz she doesn't like to sleep with clothes on...

Finally, an OLD **** buddy of mine recently came around and said she's tired of behaving.

So...before you come around my grounds lookin' to get your tip wet with your one girl...you'd best learn how to keep up with the game before callin' out the big dog...

So here's to you, dare... :kiss:

I mean...good christ, you couldn't even make it to a friggin' race... :bow:

bigdare23
10-05-2007, 07:58 PM
^ [mutters under breath]

"faaaaaag"

-jonathan

Your next :ninja:

EvasiveEF9
10-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Your next :ninja:
next what...next guy you're gonna try to "tip-off"?