PDA

View Full Version : Womanz, Bday present ideas, let me hear them

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 12:55 PM
So I suck at buying presents for ppl, especially ones I’m in a relationship with. I’ve been dating the girl for 6 months and her B-day was the 1st, but luckily she lives in Valdosta and isn’t going to see me till this weekend. So far I’ve gotten her a card :lmfao: ..... :cry: please throw me some cool ideas....preferably cheap ones

* she is graduating this year with an early childhood education degree from VSU
*she already teaches the 2nd grade
*she is a very girly type chick, likes clothes, pink/brown, shoes, flowers, puppys etc
*avid drinker
*has a small dog
*likes Karaoke, video games, reading, movies, music

help me not look like a twat waffle

On_Her_Face
10-03-2007, 12:56 PM
gift certificate to victoria's secret

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 12:58 PM
i already did that one once unfortunately. i need something more original then gift cards....you're talking the same mess i was about to buy her anyway lololol

Killer
10-03-2007, 01:00 PM
how old is she...

i bought kelly some diamond studs... chicks dig diamond studs...

On_Her_Face
10-03-2007, 01:02 PM
concert tickets

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:02 PM
how old is she...

i bought kelly some diamond studs... chicks dig diamond studs...

She is 22 and i refuse to buy jewelry. I'm not trying to marry her...just a nice B-day present

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:03 PM
concert tickets

that could work....getting warmer

On_Her_Face
10-03-2007, 01:06 PM
he doesnt wanna buy jewelry :taun:

edit kpowerep3 deleted his post..

Shawna
10-03-2007, 01:06 PM
take her out to dinner buy her fav flowers and go take her to get her nails/toes done

mocha latte cupcake
10-03-2007, 01:08 PM
your penis should be payment enough :D lol

but yeah a great dinner downtown, and gettin her "extras" done,. like the redhead said, mani pedi is a bonus they don't NEED to get done so when you pay for it its a bonus points on you...

1000cckiller
10-03-2007, 01:10 PM
wrap your tool up in wrapping paper, and give her a present.

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:11 PM
take her out to dinner buy her fav flowers and go take her to get her nails/toes done

I'm already taking her to loca luna with friends for her B-day dinner, so thats a check. I like the Manicure idea...she would def love that :goodjob:

On_Her_Face
10-03-2007, 01:12 PM
ya the mani is a good idea and a little easier and less expensive than concert tickets...

mayb a day at the spa? which is also pricey

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:13 PM
**** in a box. works for me everytime.

step1:
cut a hole in the box

step2:
put your junk in the box

step3:
make her open the box

3 easy steps to a perfect birthday gift.

Shawna
10-03-2007, 01:13 PM
ok so youre set then

Killer
10-03-2007, 01:14 PM
She is 22 and i refuse to buy jewelry. I'm not trying to marry her...just a nice B-day present

i forgot that buying someone earings means you're gonna marry them.....

if you want to get her something nice.. chicks always like jewelry....

i understand you don't want to spend 2 grand on a rock..

but you can get studs ranging from 100-150.. and they are the perfect size... possible 1/4-1/5 kt.

if you want it to be special.. and you care for her.. it's worth it... whether you want to marry her or not...

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:14 PM
your penis should be payment enough :D lol

Thats what im screaming, but she says she doesnt have enough to make change for anything under a $5 :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

but yeah a great dinner downtown, and gettin her "extras" done,. like the redhead said, mani pedi is a bonus they don't NEED to get done so when you pay for it its a bonus points on you...

yeah problem is i would have to plan this **** all out...she lives far away and never has time for almost anything.

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:15 PM
wrap your tool up in wrapping paper, and give her a present.

Funny thing is that she would probably like that :lmfao:

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:16 PM

but you can get studs ranging from 100-150.. and they are the perfect size... possible 1/4-1/5 kt.

if you want it to be special.. and you care for her.. it's worth it... whether you want to marry her or not...

Jessie spano says not to call women chicks! it's sexist, you male shouvenist pig!!

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:17 PM
ok so youre set then

is it really that easy...would that be enough? i was cool with just gettin her a card till my roomate decided to get her something that trounced my gift lol

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:18 PM
is it really that easy...would that be enough? i was cool with just gettin her a card till my roomate decided to get her something that trounced my gift lol

is your roommate a female? if not id take his gift and tell him to get something else for being a prick and upstaging me.

Killer
10-03-2007, 01:18 PM

so your roommate is banging your girlfriend... i vote get those two a hotel room... she'll love it..

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:19 PM

I've never seen her wear a piece of jewelry in my life.....it would most likely never be worn......plus its way to soon to buy her something that expensive imo....maybe in like a yr

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 01:20 PM
Take her out to eat, I'd go to applebee's. Take her to a place where you two would be alone, talk. Start making out, work your way down, do her in the butt and say Happy B-day honey, this won't hurt to bad.

GDuty5_Chic
10-03-2007, 01:20 PM
If you have a nice picture of the both of you guys together you can have it printed and framed.

some KY jelly and a book about PIITB

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:21 PM
is your roommate a female? if not id take his gift and tell him to get something else for being a prick and upstaging me.

Its a chick, she bought her some wine glasses and a drink mixer.......she is pretty manly though..maybe i could just fight her for the presents :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
10-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Take her out to eat, I'd go to applebee's. Take her to a place where you two would be alone, talk. Start making out, work your way down, do her in the butt and say Happy B-day honey, this won't hurt to bad.

ya applebee's real romantic.. no wonder you've never had a gf

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Its a chick, she bought her some wine glasses and a drink mixer.......she is pretty manly though..maybe i could just fight her for the presents :lmfao:

lmao, mess up your houes and say you got robbed and the only thing they took was your gf's bday present, and just make sure you dont present it while youre manly roommate is around.

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 01:23 PM
ya applebee's real romantic.. no wonder you've never had a gfWhats wrong with that? Lolol. Nah, I would take her to Chops & Lobsterbar.

Sammich
10-03-2007, 01:23 PM
get her some **** for her dog

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:24 PM
Whats wrong with that? Lolol. Nah, I would take her to Chops & Lobsterbar.

:no: you gonna wear a sumbrero and a pancho on the date too? wtf man :\

Sammich
Take her out to eat, I'd go to applebee's. Take her to a place where you two would be alone, talk. Start making out, work your way down, do her in the butt and say Happy B-day honey, this won't hurt to bad.:yes: :goodjob:

GDuty5_Chic
how about a wine and cheese basket?

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:25 PM
get her some **** for her dog

i just got a brand new pittbull puppy last night, we could arrange that!

Maniaç
:no: you gonna wear a sumbrero and a pancho on the date too? wtf man :\
Dude have you ever been there? Place is really nice, im not going to waste alot of money on a girl.

Sammich
i just got a brand new pittbull puppy last night, we could arrange that!

lol at soft new ****

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:26 PM
how about a wine and cheese basket?

how about he'd fail miserably if he presented a female with that.. what the lame! i'd be upset for a girl if they got a wine and cheese basket.. http://www.my350z.com/forum/images/smilies/icon22.gif

Maniaç
how about a wine and cheese basket?How about, females need to leave, this thread?

------------------------>

Hundo®
Dude have you ever been there? Place is really nice, im not going to waste alot of money on a girl.

a girl you been dating for 6 months, you have to spend a little money.

if it's a first time date, **** it, mcdonalds dollar menu for that filthy whore.

GDuty5_Chic
10-03-2007, 01:27 PM
lol I'm just trying to help.. :/

Sport1.3
so your roommate is banging your girlfriend... i vote get those two a hotel room... she'll love it..

They would prob have lezbo sex :cry:

Maniaç
a girl you been dating for 6 months, you have to spend a little money. True, didn't read the whole thread. How long have these two love birds been dating?

if it's a first time date, **** it, mcdonalds dollar menu for that filthy whore. :lmfao:

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 01:29 PM
lol I'm just trying to help.. :/Well you're not helping. You're a chick, with some aight taste if you got yourself a Z. Think of something useful, if you can't come up with anything don't post.

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:29 PM
lol I'm just trying to help.. :/

help would be GOOD advice, a cheese and whine basket is quite possibly the worst idea i've ever heard.

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:30 PM
True, didn't read the whole thread. How long have these two love birds been dating?

:lmfao:

i put it.. 6 months.. lol dmmy head

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 01:31 PM
i put it.. 6 months.. lol dmmy headSix months is still not a very long time. I would waste $100.00 MAX on her.

Ran
10-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Danny, you're a twat waffle whether you like it or not. :lmao:

Seriously though, night on the town and the pretty-up special sounds like a winner.

Jessie spano says not to call women chicks! it's sexist, you male shouvenist pig!!Somebody put her feminist @ss back in the kitchen where it belongs!

Sport1.3
So i've go the Dinner, the card, i'm looking for a manicure place and or a karaoke thing for PS2 she love that ****......****in Roommate makin me look bad

Sammich
Six months is still not a very long time. I would waste $100.00 MAX on her.

tooooooo much money..:ninja:

Hundo®

exactly, so a dinner for 2 at ruth's chris. no more than 80$ unless that ***** wants to get drunk there, in which case you pregame and tell her to suck it up she aint having a drink there.

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:33 PM
Danny, you're a twat waffle whether you like it or not. :lmao:

Seriously though, night on the town and the pretty-up special sounds like a winner.

Somebody put her feminist @ss back in the kitchen where it belongs!

if there's one thing i hate more than a male shouvenist pig, it's a woman that doesnt do what she's told!

Ran
tooooooo much money..:ninja:Ya'll some cheap @sses. :lmfao: I got my girl a Nintendo Wii combo package for Christmas last year after only dating for like 3 months.

Maniaç
exactly, so a dinner for 2 at ruth's chris. no more than 80$ unless that ***** wants to get drunk there, in which case you pregame and tell her to suck it up she aint having a drink there.:lmfao: I like your way of thinking.

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:34 PM

Troof

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:34 PM
So i've go the Dinner, the card, i'm looking for a manicure place and or a karaoke thing for PS2 she love that ****......****in Roommate makin me look bad

you could take her to a karaoke bar! asian! they're fun!! there's one on buford highway brand new very nice! happy karoake! right next to 285.

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 01:35 PM
TroofI think it all comes down to this; what did she get you for your B-day, and how much did that cost?

Sport1.3
Ya'll some cheap @sses. :lmfao: I got my girl a Nintendo Wii combo package for Christmas last year after only dating for like 3 months.

You sir are whipped....you also bought her a car.....i dont know about you...but i dont have ****ing money tree's in my backyard lol

Hundo®
:lmfao: I like your way of thinking.

im just real.

although i've neve rhad a relationship that lasted more tha 3 months, i get bored very quick.

Ran
10-03-2007, 01:36 PM
You sir are whipped....you also bought her a car.....i dont know about you...but i dont have ****ing money tree's in my backyard lolI actually only paid for half of the car and that was something she needed. What can I say? I love to spoil girls. :D

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 01:36 PM
im just real.

although i've neve rhad a relationship that lasted more tha 3 months, i get bored very quick.Ok dude. I didn't ask, stick to the subject. lol

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:37 PM
I think it all comes down to this; what did she get you for your B-day, and how much did that cost?

we werent dating then, but she still bought me something for Christmas and my birthday lol.....i didnt get her ****. She is always buying me small gifts....this will be the first time i've bought her something outside a hot meal and a movie ticket :lmfao:

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:37 PM
I actually only paid for half of the car and that was something she needed. What can I say? I love to spoil girls. :D

i hope your girl never leaves you.. you will find out the hardway girls are cold hearted dirty bitches who will do whatever it takes to make sure THEY'RE happy.

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:38 PM
i hope your girl never leaves you.. you will find out the hardway girls are cold hearted dirty bitches who whill do whatever it takes to make sure THEY'RE happy.

So apparently you've dated all my ex's?? :lmfao:

Ran
10-03-2007, 01:38 PM
i hope your girl never leaves you.. you will find out the hardway girls are cold hearted dirty bitches who whill do whatever it takes to make sure THEY'RE happy.Wow, had a couple bad swings at bat?

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 01:39 PM
we werent dating then, but she still bought me something for Christmas and my birthday lol.....i didnt get her ****. She is always buying me small gifts....this will be the first time i've bought her something outside a hot meal and a movie ticket :lmfao:
Very nice, +1 for that. lolol.

But seriously, just add up all the crap she has bought you and buy her something that fits the total. Unless you want to just blow her away, buy her a puppy. After that, eat her out, she'll like that too.

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Wow, had a couple bad swings at bat?

none, i've never been cheated on or even close, i've dumped every girl i've ver been with, i just know the female race and what they've done to my friends and what i've seen married/enganged/ or long term relationshipped girls do with me. If your girl isn't 100% satisfied with everything in the relationship they will find someone or something that does satisfy them in whatever area needs satisfaction.

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:41 PM

But seriously, just add up all the crap she has bought you and buy her something that fits the total. Unless you want to just blow her away, buy her a puppy. After that, eat her out, she'll like that too.

i bought an 11 week old pitt bull puppy last night, the owner still has like 4 more if anyoens interested! they're all great dogs

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 01:41 PM
none, i've never been cheated on or even close, i've dumped every girl i've ver been with, i just know the female race and what they've done to my friends and what i've seen married/enganged/ or long term relationshipped girls do with me. If your girl isn't 100% satisfied with everything in the relationship they will find someone or something that does satisfy them in whatever area needs satisfaction.We need to hangout for often, I think the same way. lol

Sammich
10-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Ya'll some cheap @sses. :lmfao: I got my girl a Nintendo Wii combo package for Christmas last year after only dating for like 3 months.

in all seriousness. theres a limit on everything due to how much time IMO. $100...aint that much IRL..but all in all if YOU think she's worth it..then go for it

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:44 PM
We need to hangout for often, I think the same way. lol

no offense hombre.. im jus tnot interested in guys!
:kiss:

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 01:45 PM
:kiss:Of course, I understand. Lolol.

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:46 PM
:kiss:

DENIED! :lmfao:

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:48 PM

Its all clothes that she bought me....everytime i have ever been shopping with her and said i though she would look good in something i get the " are you ****ing serious/you have no taste" face lol. SHe already has a dog too..but she will def catch some oral loving......................

as long as i get mine first :lmfao: jk

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:49 PM
lol sadly from my oral encounters id much rather give head than recieve it. i've never climaxed or come close to climaxing from a BlowJ and i've even been deepthroated, i've considered a fat chick just to see if the rumors are true. id rather give oral and prep the oven for insertion if you know what i mean.

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Its all clothes that she bought me....everytime i have ever been shopping with her and said i though she would look good in something i get the " are you ****ing serious/you have no taste" face lol. SHe already has a dog too..but she will def catch some oral loving...................... Damn, what can I say to that...................

Well, you can always ask her best friend what she likes, and what she finds nice, things that smell nice, ect.

as long as i get mine first :lmfao: jk Lolol.

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 01:53 PM
lol sadly from my oral encounters id much rather give head than recieve it. i've never climaxed or come close to climaxing from a BlowJ and i've even been deepthroated, i've considered a fat chick just to see if the rumors are true. id rather give oral and prep the oven for insertion if you know what i mean.You might be gay, ever thought about that? :dunno:

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:54 PM
You might be gay, ever thought about that? :dunno:

don't get me wrong, it feels good, but just not good enough for the BAM.

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:54 PM
lol sadly from my oral encounters id much rather give head than recieve it. i've never climaxed or come close to climaxing from a BlowJ and i've even been deepthroated, i've considered a fat chick just to see if the rumors are true. id rather give oral and prep the oven for insertion if you know what i mean.

THEY'RE DOING IT WRONG

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:55 PM
You might be gay, ever thought about that? :dunno:
they dont have enough mustache stubble :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:57 PM
THEY'RE DOING IT WRONG

i've been told that by other girls who are acclaimed "hoover" by my friends, and still nothing. :dunno: i've had all differnet kinds, from a lolipop to a ***** who hasn't eaten in 4 years and her first meal is my ****.

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Damn, what can I say to that...................

Well, you can always ask her best friend what she likes, and what she finds nice, things that smell nice, ect.

Lolol.

I did ask them...then they just asked her...and i got busted for trying to "spy" as she called it lol. I'm worthless at telling what ppl like....unless that person is me

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 01:59 PM
I did ask them...then they just asked her...and i got busted for trying to "spy" as she called it lol. I'm worthless at telling what ppl like....unless that person is me

well she likes you, so im sure you can provide her with a mouthfull. at least.

Maniaç
10-03-2007, 01:59 PM
I did ask them...then they just asked her...and i got busted for trying to "spy" as she called it lol. I'm worthless at telling what ppl like....unless that person is meDude, I seriously ran out of ideas.. You need to stop being a b!tch and just buy her whatever, if it doesn't turnout the way you expected it, you can only blame yourself. Lol

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 02:00 PM
i've been told that by other girls who are acclaimed "hoover" by my friends, and still nothing. :dunno: i've had all differnet kinds, from a lolipop to a ***** who hasn't eaten in 4 years and her first meal is my ****.

You are probably like me....it helps if i stand up while they do it, laying down will just get me no where. Do they use their hands WITH their mouth? ever had them Deepthroat and Humm their fav tune at the same time? all while having them look up at you???? sounds to me like you've just had some lame ass head

Sammich
10-03-2007, 02:01 PM
lol @ maniac. go buy the ***** some pumps and call it a day

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 02:02 PM
You are probably like me....it helps if i stand up while they do it, laying down will just get me no where. Do they use their hands WITH their mouth? ever had them Deepthroat and Humm their fav tune at the same time? all while having them look up at you???? sounds to me like you've just had some lame ass head

i've had a heather brooke style one where she made my **** dissapear and the whole nine yards, just doesnt do it for me for some reason.. nothing beats a good vagina.

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Dude, I seriously ran out of ideas.. You need to stop being a b!tch and just buy her whatever, if it doesn't turnout the way you expected it, you can only blame yourself. Lol

I am being a *****.....im ****ing jew wad cheap and bad at gifts lol. Im not worried about her liking my gift, i know whatever i get her she'll like...i just dont wanna be shown up

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 02:03 PM
leaving work ttyl

Shawna
10-03-2007, 02:21 PM

seriously I would kill for that.... you get to be with her at dinner and you pay for her to relax but you dont have to be there with her

Sport1.3
10-03-2007, 03:01 PM
seriously I would kill for that.... you get to be with her at dinner and you pay for her to relax but you dont have to be there with her

Ok looked up a bunch of places...looks like "sugarcoats" in ATL has the most girly experience. About how much do these jobs cost usually?

Sport1.3
10-04-2007, 08:41 AM
Got her a mani/pedi at SugarCoats in Buckhead....its was $62 for their super mega spa deal thing so i opted for that. Thanks everybody

Shawna
10-04-2007, 10:40 AM
she is going to love you trust me.... I know I would lmao

Hundo®
10-04-2007, 11:01 AM
^^ if she doesnt you owe him a serious BlowJ.

Sport1.3
10-04-2007, 12:08 PM
she is going to love you trust me.... I know I would lmao

:bump:

Shawna
10-04-2007, 12:30 PM
hahahaha it needs to be my birthday

Sport1.3
10-04-2007, 12:32 PM
hahahaha it needs to be my birthday

Just make sure you put out the hits for the Spa.....otherwise expect a card and flowers :lmfao: (basically what i would have gotten her)

Shawna
10-04-2007, 12:34 PM
hahahaha Im fine with a card and flowers...I havent gotten anything for my bday in 5yrs

Hundo®
10-04-2007, 12:36 PM
^^ not even some ****?

Shawna
10-04-2007, 12:40 PM
hahahah ok I have gotten that but it wasn't something to write home about

sirkus
10-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Get her a good wax.. then spend some time downtown. :lickpuss:

Or a gift certificate to one of those spa places, where she can go and get her nails and toes done. Buy 2 of them though so she can take a friend or something.

Sport1.3
10-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Get her a good wax.. then spend some time downtown. :lickpuss:

Or a gift certificate to one of those spa places, where she can go and get her nails and toes done. Buy 2 of them though so she can take a friend or something.

Where the **** have you been bro.....the mani/pedi was already chosen on page 2-3 :lmfao:

also no downtown this weekend....she's on the rag....i dont need my red wings.............................again :lmfao: :cry:

Sport1.3
10-04-2007, 02:31 PM
hahahaha Im fine with a card and flowers...I havent gotten anything for my bday in 5yrs

Really? that sucks. I've been in relationships for about that long where i never got ****.....i dont really care about presents though. I cant imagine a girl being cool with that though