Some prerequisites to be a gangsta are:

- Ignorance
- Inability to read
- Inability to spell
- Inability to wear a hat properly
- Inability to hold a gun
- Inability to choose the proper size of clothing
- Smoke crack cocaine
- Claim to dodge bullets and be poor, so to be be recognized by a group of idiotic 13 year olds as an "idol"
- No common sense
- Don't feel like working hard enough to get a real job
- Kill people because it's "cool"
- Buy $200 dollar shoes
- Buy a huge "bling bling" chain. Or, better yet, dip a chiwawa in chrome and wear it around your neck. Oops, I meant, "yo" neck, holmes.
- Be tough (This is an odd requirement. Most gangstas are tough, but get angry when a white person says the ever popular hilarious word: "******".
- Be black (Not always required - a new fad has started in the previously clean and awesome suburbs: white kids seem to want to live in the ghetto, a disgusting place full of thieves, murderers, pimps, extortionists, drug dealers, and thieving murdering pimping extortionist drug dealers. If a ghetto is formed in your society, it is time for a genocide. Often times, these ghettoians will claim to be sick, but they never specify with what. They also claim to be a dope, and I must agree with them. Other phrases include: "yo", "homie", "*****", "dawg", "frog", and "I'm similar to a squirrel!" (thanks 50 Cent(s))

- Use "AIM" (Apparently, a new wave of gangstas are spawning. You no longer have to be poor to be a gangsta, and you no longer have to use a phone to speak to someone else not with you like a moron. You can now type to other "gangstas" with shortcuts that save you .00000000001 of second. Some of these shortcuts include: "u", "r", "rly", "gy". Gangstas also claim to be "reppasentin da h00d" by sending area codes to other AIMers.³)

tko
10-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Gangster's are clowns.

1000cckiller
10-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Do you meet these requirements?!

Some prerequisites to be a gangsta are:

- Ignorance
- Inability to read
- Inability to spell
- Inability to wear a hat properly
- Inability to hold a gun
- Inability to choose the proper size of clothing
- Smoke crack cocaine
- Claim to dodge bullets and be poor, so to be be recognized by a group of idiotic 13 year olds as an "idol"
- No common sense
- Don't feel like working hard enough to get a real job
- Kill people because it's "cool"
- Buy $200 dollar shoes
- Buy a huge "bling bling" chain. Or, better yet, dip a chiwawa in chrome and wear it around your neck. Oops, I meant, "yo" neck, holmes.
- Be tough (This is an odd requirement. Most gangstas are tough, but get angry when a white person says the ever popular hilarious word: "******".
- Be black (Not always required - a new fad has started in the previously clean and awesome suburbs: white kids seem to want to live in the ghetto, a disgusting place full of thieves, murderers, pimps, extortionists, drug dealers, and thieving murdering pimping extortionist drug dealers. If a ghetto is formed in your society, it is time for a genocide. Often times, these ghettoians will claim to be sick, but they never specify with what. They also claim to be a dope, and I must agree with them. Other phrases include: "yo", "homie", "*****", "dawg", "frog", and "I'm similar to a squirrel!" (thanks 50 Cent(s))

- Use "AIM" (Apparently, a new wave of gangstas are spawning. You no longer have to be poor to be a gangsta, and you no longer have to use a phone to speak to someone else not with you like a moron. You can now type to other "gangstas" with shortcuts that save you .00000000001 of second. Some of these shortcuts include: "u", "r", "rly", "gy". Gangstas also claim to be "reppasentin da h00d" by sending area codes to other AIMers.³)You just pin pointed Mark's boyfriend 50cent

Bruce Leroy
10-03-2007, 12:20 PM
:gay:

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-03-2007, 12:21 PM
****, I meant, WAS funny, not WAY funny.

Magnus213
10-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Damn. I was the complete antithesis until AIM.

Hundo®
10-03-2007, 12:28 PM
****, I meant, WAS funny, not WAY funny.

i bet you TOTALLY did.:gay:

fag.

SL65AMG
10-03-2007, 12:39 PM
real gangsters are white, italian, rich, and generally pretty smart.

other people are wannabe ***** assholes who like to **** with people because they are jealous cuz they have nothing and want **** given to them.....

theres a difference between a gangster and a thug moron

Slow Motion
10-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Ummm....I have to disagree with some of the prerequisite to being gangsta.

"the ghetto, a disgusting place full of thieves, murderers, pimps, extortionists, drug dealers, and thieving murdering pimping extortionist drug dealers." There are decent ppl that live in housing projects not everyone fits the description.

"Buy $200 dollar shoes" There are more ppl that work regular jobs that will buy $200 shoes, purses, jeans, sunglasses, upgrades, C.A.I, boost gauges, HID's etc. before paying a bill.

- "Smoke crack cocaine" You really can't be gangsta if you smoke crack. It has to much of a hold on you for you to think about being gangsta. All you will think about is your next high.

"Inability to choose the proper size of clothing" Choice enough said.

"Don't feel like working hard enough to get a real job" Yeah usually convicts can't get jobs or its extra hard after felonies. But thats their fault.

"Often times, these edit:wanna be gansta's will claim to be sick, but they never specify with what." Kind of funny..

In real life choices have to be made and in real life everyone isn't born into a happy home. But you do have to make good choices in order to make it out of a bad situation. Maybe this was meant to be funny maybe not, just my take on it.