PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: The Ren

fucksohc
10-02-2007, 09:14 PM
why did u close my Ft thread? wtf was posted up wrong?

Maniaç
10-02-2007, 09:15 PM
Probably cause you're a rep craving queer, and have a lame ass picture as a sig.

Nemesis
10-02-2007, 09:17 PM
YEAH AND YOU HAVE THE NASTIEST SCREEN NAME OF ANYONE ON IA, MR **** SOCK!

lol

fucksohc
10-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Probably cause you're a rep craving queer, and have a lame ass picture as a sig.

kinda a hypocrite arnt we? lol u crave rep more than any1 i know... so stfu...

Maniaç
10-02-2007, 09:22 PM
kinda a hypocrite arnt we? lol u crave rep more than any1 i know... so stfu...That's kinda retarded, everyone knows I dislike them, try again ricer.

fucksohc
10-02-2007, 09:23 PM
ricer? lmao whats rice about my car dumb ass? lolol, your an idiot...

Maniaç
10-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Just look at it.

fucksohc
10-02-2007, 09:25 PM
lol whats to look at? its lowered on some 15" slips? rice? lolol ur a idiot... unlike ur mexican ass im not a huge fan of 10' wings boss...

Maniaç
10-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Do you even know how my car looks like?

Your car is rice, Ren probably locked it cause you didn't follow some rule. Stop crying, fag.

fucksohc
10-02-2007, 09:27 PM
yeah i know what ur car looks like, and idk what rule i didnt follow... if u saw my post it had everything needed and then some...

you still have failed to tell how my car is the least bit rice btw...

Maniaç
10-02-2007, 10:20 PM
Who cares, I was just busting your e-balls. Grow some, ok. And next time Pm her, this thread is worthles..

The Ren
10-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Read the rules for the 2nd time...

Attention all new members :

If you are trying to access our FLEA MARKET Section and realize it will not let you, please pay attention :

In order for you to use that section FOR FREE , you must meet ALL OF the following :

Must Been a member for Over 1 Year (365 days).

You Must have a least 50 Minimun Rep Points.

Have more then 200 post.

If you want to override all these rules, you will be require to pay a $10.00 Fee which will allow you to use the FLEA MARKET Section for 30 days with unlimited listings.

In order to do so : Please the following :

Once you have register , Click on your "USERCP" ( user control panel )
The Scroll down and on the left of your screen you will a link that says
PAID SUBSCRIPTION , click on there and follow the directions.
Allow up to 24 hours for processing.

If thats to much of a hassle, Just go to www.paypal.com (http://www.paypal.com/) and make a payment to "[email protected]" with the subject "payment For the Flea Market"

We are only USING PAYPAL at this momment.
This is only for members interest in using IMPORTATLANTA.COM to sale small items.
If we discover that you are just a vendor, trying to sale in BULKS, we will terminate your account and WILL NOT refund the money. No warning will be given. Only 1 strike.

If you would like to use this site to sell in BULKS, please contact [email protected] and we can make some arrangements.