PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Comcast Customers...

gtikid
10-02-2007, 07:03 PM
How much do you guys pay for your DVR? We called today and those ****ers wanted $17/month!! :eek: Anyone know how we can get it cheaper or a hook-up or some kind of promotional offer? I remember that **** used to be like $5/month....

:goodjob:

JConner
10-02-2007, 07:11 PM
that's cheap compared to what my roommate and I pay for our DVR through Charter. Although our's is HD...

gtikid
10-02-2007, 07:15 PM
that's cheap compared to what my roommate and I pay for our DVR through Charter. Although our's is HD...

No HD here :( I need a new tv....hmmmmmm.....

Nemesis
10-02-2007, 07:50 PM
I pay 11 bucks extra a month for my HD box DVR

Ive got 1 premium, HD channels, two boxes, a DVR, and the Fastest speed internet, and I pay around 80 bucks a month. Not bad at all.

kyx
10-02-2007, 07:52 PM
I pay 11 bucks extra a month for my HD box DVR

Ive got 1 premium, HD channels, two boxes, a DVR, and the Fastest speed internet, and I pay around 80 bucks a month. Not bad at all.

is that @ comcast?

Jimmy B
10-02-2007, 08:16 PM
comcast sux...

but im in cumming, and its really adelpha still.

i really jsut want to cut the cable off then in a few days go out to the pole and climb it ;)

Julio
10-02-2007, 08:44 PM
im still rocking the antenna... cant get any more HD then that..

FREE.. =]

Direct TV sucks.

Jecht
10-02-2007, 08:50 PM
**** paying for digital video recorders, just get a PC with a decent vid input card and Windows XP Media Center Edition. (Screw Vista, I've worked with it a lot already and it is too bloated to use)

Idk I'm pretty mad with Comcast right now because they took G4 out of my basic programming plan. :(

Nemesis
10-02-2007, 08:55 PM
is that @ comcast?

Yep through Comcast. I love Comcast honestly. At my last complex they had some ****ty service called SouthEast Broadband. Trust me, if these people hating on Comcast had this service, they'd realize how awesome they are.

So yeah, around 80 bucks a month I get all of that. And G4 lol I love not having to watch programs when they come on, I usually catch up on the weekends. Its great.

uproot
10-02-2007, 08:57 PM
my comcast service kinda blows right now, but i think i may have a bad cable box... the shows freeze and pixelate all the time... and on demand never works.

never had any problems before until this though... no probs with the the internet service either, it's very quick

Jecht
10-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Meh there isn't a ton of stuff I'm interested in on the basic plan besides Speed, G4, Cartoon Network, HGTV, and a few others. G4 is my basic "I want technology related crap in the background" tv channel. :lmao:

3.5altman
10-02-2007, 09:25 PM
damn I remember the old days, when lil ray ray could boot leg cable for the low

Jimmy B
10-02-2007, 09:54 PM
my comcast service kinda blows right now, but i think i may have a bad cable box... the shows freeze and pixelate all the time... and on demand never works.

never had any problems before until this though... no probs with the the internet service either, it's very quick

ive been through 3 cable boxes in the last 5 mos, and my current one wont turn on.. it always pixalitated and was blank on a bunch of channels..

julio, i have an antenna in the attac for HD local chanels, they come in the best, with a 20 dollar antenna!!!

1000cckiller
10-03-2007, 08:07 AM
damn I remember the old days, when lil ray ray could boot leg cable for the lowyeah old days

Sol-Badguy
10-03-2007, 11:45 AM
Meh there isn't a ton of stuff I'm interested in on the basic plan besides Speed, G4, Cartoon Network, HGTV, and a few others. G4 is my basic "I want technology related crap in the background" tv channel. :lmao:
Code Monkeys FTW!!

Nismo
10-03-2007, 11:49 AM
^ is that the 8bit show?

chrisdavis
10-03-2007, 07:40 PM
im still rocking the antenna... cant get any more HD then that..

FREE.. =]

Channel Master FTW!!!! :D