PDA

View Full Version : Shot out to the Geko Squad aka The G-Squad..

BTEC
10-02-2007, 06:07 PM
Preciate yawl letting a gangstar such as myself tag along with you guys to the showdwn this weekend. Made me feel like i was a part of something for a little while. Yeah, ive been out of the scene for a while but i still got love for it. My car is far from fast bc...lets just say the speed in me is on one of those Micheal Jordan retirements. But anyway, i dnt know all of yawl but i want to say stanks to er-body.

Man fuggit that chit!!! Im the baddest mofo ever to run these skreets and i was trying to let yawl know what its like to be a G like me and literally own the streets for a few hours. The cops dwn there knew who i was thats y they let me go when they boxed me in a the gasstation. Sorry Mr. BTEC sir is what they said. Even directed me to the dragstrip after making the mistake of pulling me over. I wouldve gotten real gangstar on them but i might have missed a race or 2. Let this be a lesson to yawl all. To b a G, u have to roll with a G. Holler!!

talk about flipping the script. lol!!!!

Da_unknown
10-02-2007, 07:27 PM
yea those :police: were real assholes followed us for about 5 miles or soo... gotta love them:2up: