PDA

View Full Version : Swap questions,

topsecret2JZ
10-02-2007, 11:59 AM
alright i have a 1991 ls motor i am putting in a 95 civic hatch, i have the whole integra car complete, i just pulled the motor, now what exactly do i need to get and what can i use off the car? I need new mounts but i need to know what i need, anyone knows please help me

RBS
10-02-2007, 01:12 PM
you need a hydraulic b series tranny, 94-01 integra or 99-00 civic si engine mounts, obd1 distributor or rewire your current one, if your DA axles dont work use DC axles, obd1 LS ecu, and some other random gibberish that i dont feel like listing . . and drive by a local autostore and get yourself a helms manual for your car

JDM onlyy
10-02-2007, 04:04 PM
you need a hydraulic b series tranny, 94-01 integra or 99-00 civic si engine mounts, obd1 distributor or rewire your current one, if your DA axles dont work use DC axles, obd1 LS ecu, and some other random gibberish that i dont feel like listing . . and drive by a local autostore and get yourself a helms manual for your car

yeah this asshole pretty much sum'd it up...Not too sure if that shift linkage is gonna work but you can always try. :D

topsecret2JZ
10-02-2007, 11:07 PM
why couldnt i use the tranny that is already on the motor? and what abvout the harness

JDM onlyy
10-02-2007, 11:39 PM
why couldnt i use the tranny that is already on the motor? and what abvout the harness

Because the 91 LS tranny is a CABLE tranny...you're Civic uses a HYDRAULIC tranny...Umm the harness, use your civic one...and get a LS OBD1 dizzy.

topsecret2JZ
10-03-2007, 07:40 AM
damn so there is no possible way i can use the cable tranny? cause the tranny on the motor only has like 500 miles on it and it has a brand new clutch also, what about a B16a tranny? like does it have to be an ls or can it be any B series