PDA

View Full Version : MANNN Check out this Job OFFER I Just GOT!!!

Kevykev
10-02-2007, 11:06 AM
Dear Sir/Madam

My name is James Cole from "Rose Household Textiles Ltd" at England, Australia, Nigeria, Holland, France and South Africa. Presently, our company is looking for a trustworthy representative in Canada, USA. This is an excellent opportunity to work at home part time and still keep your present job.
Rose Household Textiles Ltd is a company that produces and sells Chinese, African textile and fabric materials. Our company
produces various clothing materials, batisks, assorted fabrics and traditional costumes. We have customers we supply weekly in the United States and most of the customers make payments for our supplies every week by checks, money orders and bank drafts which are not readily cashable internationally; so we need a representative to assist us in processing the payments. This will enable our cash to flow more quickly and therefore would not tie down our capital. After going through your resume, we would be happy to employ you on a contract basis to be our payment representative in United States.

Here is what working as a payment representative is;

(1) Receive payment from our clients.
(2) Cash these payments at your Bank.
(3) Deduct Your 10% of each payment.
(4) Send the rest to us here in United Kingdom or to any of our branches worldwide via Western union wire transfer.
We are looking for a reliable and trust worthy persons, Who can be trusted with our money and willing to work as Payment Representatives for the above named company with all their heart. More especially you stand the chance of becoming a
member of our management team after the full establishment of our company in the United States and Canada in the year 2008. So if you would like to work for us as a Payment Representative then feel free to get back to the employment officer at the email address below with the following information;

FULL NAME ..................................................
ADDRESS........................................... .........
CITY.............................................. ................
STATE............................................. ............
ZIPCODE........................................... .........
COUNTRY........................................... ........
PHONE NUMBER......................................
AGE............................................... ................
CURRENT OCCUPATION...........................
MARITAL STATUS......................................
SEX............................................... .................
DO YOU HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT?.............
EMAIL ADDRESS..........................................

James Cole
Employment Officer
Rose Household Textiles Ltd
Registered Nos. 01424311
([email protected])
(011) 44-703-197-3132

I am soooo Excited man, I can't wait! This is my big BREAK!

You guys happy for me?

SloWRX
10-02-2007, 11:12 AM
/thread failure

Echonova
10-02-2007, 11:14 AM
I can do better, I got one yesterday to become a movie mogul....

Hello friend,

Do you remember a movie we spoke about, a family comedy set at a mental institution, a lot like "Barbershop" meets "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest", or "the Dream Team"?

Have you ever considered how people can afford to live in Holywood, and live like royalty?
Well, they make movies, that's how!

Let me point out that Tyler Perry's movies have been produced in Atlanta, GA, as ours will be, and they have brought back returns to investors of $20 million to $75 Million per movie (I allowed for the theater and distributor share on this). Our movie is comparable in scale to the first couple of Madea movies, "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" and "Madea's Family Reunion." These 2 films cost 3 to 5 million in upfront money to produce.

The opportunity is still open to participate in executive-producing this movie. I'm not at liberty to disclose much information about it (Federal Regs), unless you write me back and request it. Our cash budget is only $3.5M, and the return for executive producers (people with money) is phenomenal. Revenue will continue pouring in, of which you will continue receiving your share... Think about it: TV, DVD, merchandise, cable, foreign rights, broadcast, etc. Not to mention the elbows you will be rubbing with actors, producers, directors... Visualize the many doors of influence being opened for you.

There are many actors starving today. It's true. However, even when a producer makes a flop, he usually makes money. Take for instance a movie Magic Johnson made a couple years ago - A flop of flops! He only made about $17 Million... What you don't know is that he only invested $1.5 Million - Not a bad return for six months of work, wouldn't you agree?

Perhaps, you're not able to participate. Thus, I have a question for you: Who do you know who might be just waiting for a chance like this? Don't you know they'd just love you for bringing the opportunity to their attention? I am sure they would be more than happy to share a small portion of their good fortune... Just think about it.

Please call me or write me back soon. The producers, director/writer, attorneys, etc., all live here in Atlanta. I have all the information, clips, scripts, contact numbers, etc., that you would need to hook up with this project. Don't let the opportunity pass you by.

On_Her_Face
10-02-2007, 11:15 AM
scam much?

Black Mamba
10-02-2007, 11:17 AM
lmao.. yeah scamm.. lmao..

TheGodfather
10-02-2007, 11:18 AM
For the sex part, put yes please.

1000cckiller
10-02-2007, 11:19 AM
scam

Kevykev
10-02-2007, 11:38 AM
It is not a SCAM I will be a MILLIONAIRE!

Naaahhhh Meeeeeeeeeeean?

Hundo®
10-02-2007, 11:48 AM
calling.

Kevykev
10-02-2007, 11:52 AM
calling.

We can make it big man!

Let me know how that teleconference goes! :goodjob:

I'm stoked d00d!!

Hundo®
10-02-2007, 11:53 AM
honestly this is what i've been waiting for, if you're gonna be a sarcastic sucker and not call im going to reap all the benefits! saynora SUCKER!

Kevykev
10-02-2007, 11:55 AM
HAhahahahahahaha

I LIRLed @ that!

Can't wait for YOUR first Check!

Kevykev
10-02-2007, 11:56 AM
I can do better, I got one yesterday to become a movie mogul....

Hello friend,

Do you remember a movie we spoke about, a family comedy set at a mental institution, a lot like "Barbershop" meets "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest", or "the Dream Team"?

Have you ever considered how people can afford to live in Holywood, and live like royalty?
Well, they make movies, that's how!

Let me point out that Tyler Perry's movies have been produced in Atlanta, GA, as ours will be, and they have brought back returns to investors of $20 million to $75 Million per movie (I allowed for the theater and distributor share on this). Our movie is comparable in scale to the first couple of Madea movies, "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" and "Madea's Family Reunion." These 2 films cost 3 to 5 million in upfront money to produce.

The opportunity is still open to participate in executive-producing this movie. I'm not at liberty to disclose much information about it (Federal Regs), unless you write me back and request it. Our cash budget is only $3.5M, and the return for executive producers (people with money) is phenomenal. Revenue will continue pouring in, of which you will continue receiving your share... Think about it: TV, DVD, merchandise, cable, foreign rights, broadcast, etc. Not to mention the elbows you will be rubbing with actors, producers, directors... Visualize the many doors of influence being opened for you.

There are many actors starving today. It's true. However, even when a producer makes a flop, he usually makes money. Take for instance a movie Magic Johnson made a couple years ago - A flop of flops! He only made about $17 Million... What you don't know is that he only invested $1.5 Million - Not a bad return for six months of work, wouldn't you agree?

Perhaps, you're not able to participate. Thus, I have a question for you: Who do you know who might be just waiting for a chance like this? Don't you know they'd just love you for bringing the opportunity to their attention? I am sure they would be more than happy to share a small portion of their good fortune... Just think about it.

Please call me or write me back soon. The producers, director/writer, attorneys, etc., all live here in Atlanta. I have all the information, clips, scripts, contact numbers, etc., that you would need to hook up with this project. Don't let the opportunity pass you by.

HAHAAA the Dream Team!!!

Hundo®
10-02-2007, 11:57 AM
HAhahahahahahaha

I LIRLed @ that!

Can't wait for YOUR first Check!

i just got it! $2k pz. :rolleyes:

Kevykev
10-02-2007, 12:28 PM
word?

JITB
10-02-2007, 12:31 PM
aint never ****ed with africans.......

or robots...

AtifSajid
10-02-2007, 02:26 PM
I got 5K last week..Im just waiting for my check this week!!!

GO KEVYKEV!!!

Kevykev
10-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Nice Job gentlemen!

I just sent 'em a copy of my Social along with my Amex Business Gold Card.

Any Idea why the requested that? :thinking:

AtifSajid
10-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Because right now you'll be working for someone in Africa, after the Social and Amex is sent out, then you will have money coming in from Thialand, Australia, Netherlands...all over the place..its GREAT!

Kevykev
10-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Because right now you'll be working for someone in Africa, after the Social and Amex is sent out, then you will have money coming in from Thialand, Australia, Netherlands...all over the place..its GREAT!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Oh HELL YEAH!