PDA

View Full Version : So i'm going to the air force.

XLR8NMR2
10-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Had a dream last night and i have a great idea for a new weapon.

The air force bases here are ****ing awesome and i'm going to speak to a recruitment officer about my idea.

Wish me luck.

Ran
10-02-2007, 09:03 AM
Chances are they've already thought about it. Hell, they had plans for a "Gay Bomb" in terms of chemical warfare.

Elaborate on your idea.

quickdodge®
10-02-2007, 09:05 AM
Lolol. Your idea doesn't involve sending mass copies of G-Unit cds via rocket propelled grenades to foreign countries does it? I mean don't you think that their lack of food, shelter and clothing are enough suffering for those people? Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
10-02-2007, 09:05 AM
lololol

there is no way they thought of this....NO WAY

i might not talk to any of you guys after today.

just wish me luck.

XLR8NMR2
10-02-2007, 09:08 AM
it's awesome down here, a couple days ago 2 attack helicopters strapped with bombs for days flew over the house..........couldn't tell if it was army, navy, or airforce...

but i think navy may have the best helicopters.

v-empire
10-02-2007, 09:09 AM
good for you.

best of luck.

gtikid
10-02-2007, 09:10 AM
it's awesome down here, a couple days ago 2 attack helicopters strapped with bombs for days flew over the house..........couldn't tell if it was army, navy, or airforce...

:thinking: ...

quickdodge®
10-02-2007, 09:11 AM

If you're still in Miami, it was probably the RCMP. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
10-02-2007, 09:13 AM
I may wait untill after the election to see who i'm going to be working for.

But regardless if the airforce doesn't take me (bad g.p.a)

I'll be a marine.

hydroshutter
10-02-2007, 09:14 AM

Did you call it in?

XLR8NMR2
10-02-2007, 09:14 AM
alright guys i'm out...I'll try and take pictures if they let me.

XLR8NMR2
10-02-2007, 09:15 AM
hydro whats good son

XLR8NMR2
10-02-2007, 09:16 AM
ALRIGHT GUYS

XOXOXOXOXOX

LATER

Echonova
10-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Good Luck?

Kevykev
10-02-2007, 09:48 AM
GURPGs

tko
10-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Hope you can man up and take this seriously. We don't need any cry babys joining the Air force.

Spektrewing386
10-02-2007, 10:40 AM

Only Army and Marines use attack helicopters. And they dont carry bombs, they carry air-to ground missles, a full load can be like 8 guided and tons of little tiny unguided ones in rocket pods. they also have a gattling gun.

If you go into the service, can I get your MR2?

If you do decided to go, it wont be immediate, but now days they have a "fast ship" option in which you go in less than 2 months and get a money bonus. What are your plans for a job in the USAF?

Echonova
10-02-2007, 11:18 AM
What are your plans for a job in the USAF?Black Ops.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

tony
10-02-2007, 11:19 AM
My dad was Air Force and I attended school on an Air Force base in Alaska, it was nothing out of the norm to look outside the window during a lesson and see F-15's doing demonstrations.

Good luck, I would have went Air Force if Bellsouth did not come along with an offer I couldn't refuse.

1000cckiller
10-02-2007, 11:22 AM
My dad was Air Force and I attended school on an Air Force base in Alaska, it was nothing out of the norm to look outside the window during a lesson and see F-15's doing demonstrations.

Good luck, I would have went Air Force if Bellsouth did not come along with an offer I couldn't refuse.man Mark aint going into nothing. Mark is full of ****, and taking all of yall for a ride.

Hundo®
10-02-2007, 11:56 AM
he's going to present the "orgasmo" ray.

SL65AMG
10-02-2007, 12:20 PM
I may wait untill after the election to see who i'm going to be working for.

But regardless if the airforce doesn't take me (bad g.p.a)

I'll be a marine.

you have to have a degree and a good gpa(to be a pilot). so i guess you wont be in the AF....

Echonova
10-02-2007, 01:00 PM
you have to have a degree and a good gpa(to be a pilot). so i guess you wont be in the AF....Also you have to be sober a couple hours out of the day too. At least while your flying or designing Doomsday machines.

Kevykev
10-02-2007, 01:12 PM
I will paypal 5k

to mark if he goes to the airforce!

"B"
10-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Had a dream last night and i have a great idea for a new weapon.

The air force bases here are ****ing awesome and i'm going to speak to a recruitment officer about my idea.

Wish me luck.
:slap:Recruiters have nothing to do with research and development of new weapons.

Spektrewing386
10-02-2007, 02:16 PM
and you have to go to the academy to be a pilot in a cool plane, rotc too, but you have a 15% chance in rotc to be a pilot.

Evil Goat
10-02-2007, 03:27 PM
lol @ this idiot

Evil Goat
10-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Also you have to be sober a couple hours out of the day too. At least while your flying or designing Doomsday machines.

i laughed pretty good at that one

thinkfast®
10-02-2007, 03:33 PM
ANY BASHING WILL RESULT IN REPRIMANDS, YOU KNOW THE DEAL

JERKS

fucksohc
10-02-2007, 03:36 PM
good luck man

man
10-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Just so you know, the Air Force does not design their weapons. All weapons/vehicles/missiles/clothing are made by private companies and sold to the government.

Schugg
10-02-2007, 04:17 PM
dont have to be in the airforce to come up with a bomb, or weapon. if you talk to a recruiter he is just going to say ohhh yeah ok put you in ammo and laugh. ammo deals with making most of the bombs or putting them together. along with getting made alot of fun of.

Dracc
10-02-2007, 04:20 PM
if this mofo joins any branch of the military i'm goining awall right now from the navy lol hahahaha

"B"
10-02-2007, 04:38 PM
if this mofo joins any branch of the military i'm goining awall right now from the navy lol hahahaha

Absent WithOut Leave

AWOL

dumbass

Dracc
10-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Absent WithOut Leave

AWOL

dumbass

B are you still alive... i gotta fire that damn hit man ... CHET

On_Her_Face
10-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Black Ops.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

reps

Alan®
10-02-2007, 07:37 PM
good luck man my buddy left for basic last week and i miss his ass

Maniaç
10-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Martin, had a dream too, didn't end up so pretty.

On_Her_Face
10-02-2007, 07:38 PM
good luck man my buddy left for basic last week and i miss his ass
do you miss him or his actual ass?

XLR8NMR2
10-02-2007, 08:17 PM
turns out....

-The helicopters were most likely navy
-The recuriting officer is coming to the house tom to go over my records and a few things
-They see the dedication in my
-I have retired lieutenants backing me up.
-I have to go back to school, but they will put me in and teach me everything
-If i go into the airforce it will better my chances of joining the space program
-I'm going to try and get basic training out the way i have to be 100%
-there is alot of misconceptions about the airforce...it's very secret
-I have to sign a waiver to get on the base.
-I'm going to be a powerful warrior son

and i didn't give the recruiter any info about my plans but currently i have a good feeling they will put me in

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

redrumracer
10-02-2007, 08:20 PM
you know you actually have to take a test to get in. and the academy does increase your chances of a pilot spot but its not as drastic as you make it sound, and if you want to be a pilot then you will have a higher chance if you get a degree in some engineering program.

XLR8NMR2
10-02-2007, 08:31 PM
just wish me luck guys, pray for me if your religious.

The airforce has got IA's back

Ain't a team that can **** with us.

Echonova
10-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Score me a JATO rocket if you can.... That shi* is better than NAAWWWZZZZ

Cato ED-6
10-02-2007, 09:48 PM
just wish me luck guys, pray for me if your religious.

The airforce has got IA's back

Ain't a team that can **** with us.

Good luck man, Air Force is the way to go.:goodjob:

Spektrewing386
10-02-2007, 10:41 PM
you know you actually have to take a test to get in. and the academy does increase your chances of a pilot spot but its not as drastic as you make it sound, and if you want to be a pilot then you will have a higher chance if you get a degree in some engineering program.

I actually wanted to be figher pilot since birth all the way until junior in high school (i still want to be one, but junior year is when i realized it wont happen). What I know is that every major university gets only like 2 pilot slot openings for rotc grads, and you its just not a test. they look at every aspect of you. its not as easy as it was way back when they took 20 year olds off the street and put them in p-51s. You get points and you have to have a certian amount of points. you get points for stuff like GPA, previous pilot experience, stuff like that. I looked at it all. Then I realized it be better to get a private pilot license and just fly some cool stuff that way. And im majoring in engineering so I can have some part in the developement of them.

I think it be really cool to try to get in as a aircraft mechanic though.

man
10-02-2007, 11:05 PM
I actually wanted to be figher pilot since birth all the way until junior in high school (i still want to be one, but junior year is when i realized it wont happen). What I know is that every major university gets only like 2 pilot slot openings for rotc grads, and you its just not a test. they look at every aspect of you. its not as easy as it was way back when they took 20 year olds off the street and put them in p-51s. You get points and you have to have a certian amount of points. you get points for stuff like GPA, previous pilot experience, stuff like that. I looked at it all. Then I realized it be better to get a private pilot license and just fly some cool stuff that way. And im majoring in engineering so I can have some part in the developement of them.

I think it be really cool to try to get in as a aircraft mechanic though.

I've been thinking about it for a while too. Was engineering, 3.7gpa, I'm 5'6" and like 140lbs. If I wasn't born to be either a pilot or race car driver, then I have no idea.

Spektrewing386
10-02-2007, 11:12 PM
im 5'6" 130lbs. I fit perfectly in a F-16. Was going to go to Embry Riddle for AFROTC to try my chances, but at the last minute I just went to Southern Poly for engineering. I figured I didnt want to be the government's *****. Because being a pilot is no luck on your part, its all about the needs of the Air Force. You could be the smartest/ most athletic guy ever and they will reject you because they dont need any pilots at the time. few years later you could get accepted to pilot training. Basically if you dont cut it in AFROTC to get a pilot slot, then you will be stuck for the next 3 years or so doing something like "supply officer" working at some desk, then try to get accepted again. I want to work with either Lockheed with some cool security clearence type stuff or something where I get to play with jet engines. I have a fetish for jet engines and jet aircraft.

Nismo
10-03-2007, 01:01 AM
turns out....

-The helicopters were most likely navy
-The recuriting officer is coming to the house tom to go over my records and a few things
-They see the dedication in my
-I have retired lieutenants backing me up.
-I have to go back to school, but they will put me in and teach me everything
-If i go into the airforce it will better my chances of joining the space program
-I'm going to try and get basic training out the way i have to be 100%
-there is alot of misconceptions about the airforce...it's very secret
-I have to sign a waiver to get on the base.
-I'm going to be a powerful warrior son

and i didn't give the recruiter any info about my plans but currently i have a good feeling they will put me in

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Thats a joke what you just typed rite?

Spectic Tank
10-03-2007, 07:46 AM
Thats a joke what you just typed rite?

EVERYTHING he types is a joke...

Echonova
10-03-2007, 08:58 AM
What time is the recruiter coming? IA + AF = Unstopable

XLR8NMR2
10-03-2007, 09:02 AM
the sergeant told me to call him sometime after 12 and arrange a meeting or me to get picked up and go to the base. I don't know if i want to go to the base just yet because i have to sign waivers about my health and security.

The requirements are so high, i may not meet them but it may take another 2-3 years before i meet all requirements

if i don't get in the american airforce i'm going to serve german or french.

it's good to have allies in the sky.

XLR8NMR2
10-03-2007, 09:05 AM
anyone remember will smiths quote in independance day???

"I GOTS TO GET ME ONE OF THESE"

http://stochastix.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/f-22a_raptor.jpg

koukis14
10-03-2007, 09:47 AM
im 5'6" 130lbs. I fit perfectly in a F-16. .

My buddy is 6'3'' 230lbs, he is training to fly C-5s. He wanted to fly fighters but they talked him out of it.

koukis14
10-03-2007, 09:48 AM
anyone remember will smiths quote in independance day???

"I GOTS TO GET ME ONE OF THESE"

http://stochastix.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/f-22a_raptor.jpg

I see those every day, it's pretty cool when one goes verticle full afterburner right over your head.

tony
10-03-2007, 10:43 AM
im 5'6" 130lbs. I fit perfectly in a F-16. Was going to go to Embry Riddle for AFROTC to try my chances, but at the last minute I just went to Southern Poly for engineering. I figured I didnt want to be the government's *****. Because being a pilot is no luck on your part, its all about the needs of the Air Force. You could be the smartest/ most athletic guy ever and they will reject you because they dont need any pilots at the time. few years later you could get accepted to pilot training. Basically if you dont cut it in AFROTC to get a pilot slot, then you will be stuck for the next 3 years or so doing something like "supply officer" working at some desk, then try to get accepted again. I want to work with either Lockheed with some cool security clearence type stuff or something where I get to play with jet engines. I have a fetish for jet engines and jet aircraft.

Had the same dream myself and came to the same realization but I still kick myself for not at least trying. I have a friend I grew up with that flies for the Army but he was dedicated from day 1 going back to when we were 7 or 8 years old, his dad basically raised him to become a pilot. My dad was a crew chief for a KC-135 which got me all into airplanes.

Echonova
10-03-2007, 10:48 AM
the sergeant told me to call him sometime after 12 and arrange a meeting or me to get picked up and go to the base. I don't know if i want to go to the base just yet because i have to sign waivers about my health and security.

The requirements are so high, i may not meet them but it may take another 2-3 years before i meet all requirements

it's good to have allies in the sky.WTF? You better not be giving those damn French any of your weapon designs. That country of boy-lovers doesn't like us already......

mocha latte cupcake
10-03-2007, 10:53 AM
well if this is a joke then you suck lol. but seriously man good luck. in the event WW3 breaks out and some **** happens then i'm going into the AF... SC is a HUGE marine area (parris isle) but yeah man my dad was a Phantom Mech and my mom was a office lady both in the AF... i'll end up being a Mechanic if it happens. i wanted to be a pilot too. but math screwed me over and my eyes did too... sigh but i scored high on the asvab and fit the perfect slot of a mechanic back in 10th grade not knowing a 1/4 of what i do now... but best of luck man!

Psycho
10-03-2007, 10:57 AM
Elaborate on your idea.
It's a new type of cruise missile, which flys around at low altitude and drops angry militant Hatians everywhere.

mocha latte cupcake
10-03-2007, 10:58 AM
man! that IS a good idea... better than my idea to drop wallabee's with boxing glove on everyone.... and wayyyyy better than my idea to send them peace offerings like rabid racoons

Psycho
10-03-2007, 11:01 AM

it's good to have allies in the sky.
You do realize that in order to serve in the German or French armed forces... you have to live in Germany or France.
That means you would have to some how gain citizenship in one of those countries, and there is still no guarantee they would accept you to their air force.

mocha latte cupcake
10-03-2007, 11:02 AM
he just wants to go over there and i'm sure his thinking is.... if i bang enough of the citizens then i should get my green card there quicker,.... hmmm

Psycho
10-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Do you even know how to speak German or French?

Are you really willing to give up an American citizenship?

What kind of drugs are you on and can you get them at a good price?

Psycho
10-03-2007, 11:03 AM
he just wants to go over there and i'm sure his thinking is.... if i bang enough of the citizens then i should get my green card there quicker,.... hmmm
:lmfao: a black mexican

Spektrewing386
10-03-2007, 11:04 AM
Had the same dream myself and came to the same realization but I still kick myself for not at least trying. I have a friend I grew up with that flies for the Army but he was dedicated from day 1 going back to when we were 7 or 8 years old, his dad basically raised him to become a pilot. My dad was a crew chief for a KC-135 which got me all into airplanes.

I figured I just save up a crap load of money and split the costs with other same-minded interest people to actually buy a T-38 and do airshows. When you fly airshows you recoup that money pretty quickly. I go to SPSU so i see the f-18s, F-22s, and occasionally a Lockheed company F-16. I love that sound. When I pull my 3sgte from my mr2 I am going to take the stock turbo and make a turbine engine out of it, you tube it, its pretty cool. But right now my current project is mr2 v6 and a high power flamethrower version 2. version 1 was ok, but version 2 is going to kick ass... 50% designed and about 35% completed.

Oh and you dont need waivers to step onto a military base. I was part of some stupid airforce explorers thing until the leader went to Iraq, didnt need waivers to get on every week. Also my dad's friend works for lockheed so he took me to the marietta F-22 open house thing. Got to see a Raptor unpainted from 5 ft away. Also got to see the engine out of the plane form 5 ft away.

Echonova
10-03-2007, 09:09 PM