PDA

View Full Version : Compression for me plz

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 01:02 AM
ok i know my ls is 9:2:1 but if i do compression test on it wat should i get per each cylinder

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 01:23 AM
bump

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 01:29 AM
any body somebody plz

81911SC
10-02-2007, 01:31 AM
Dude, shut the **** up. This ? has been on here for 30 min and you already bumped it twice. ITS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! Not everybody is doing compression checks at 2:32 in the morning. Chill out rook.

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 01:47 AM
look at this guy so big online but its ok i under stand u dont know the answer so just suck it an shut the **** up. an so any way for those of u nice enough out there to supply me with the answer thank u and for those of u reading this i am sorry for my behavor its just that some ppl cant be treated nice like this idiot here and so he calls me a rook bc he thinks hes big and knows all but to me he s no one just another b#**h on this site that has no life........
Dude, shut the **** up. This ? has been on here for 30 min and you already bumped it twice. ITS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! Not everybody is doing compression checks at 2:32 in the morning. Chill out rook.

81911SC
10-02-2007, 01:49 AM
AHAHAH lol here is a free bump. I think you need another. Dumbass.

KPowerEP3
10-02-2007, 02:05 AM
Well, I was going to answer, but since you're a **** wallet, figure it out youself, douche.

FF Drift into a curb for me, k?

TheProfiteer
10-02-2007, 02:37 AM
lol

its not hard to find asshole

lol red cube time

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 10:12 AM
damn sure is going to be sad wen u three lil fags go missing and know one can find u

KPowerEP3
10-02-2007, 10:15 AM
I dare you to try, hardass. Keep this in mind, you should ALWAYS know who you're talking **** to, before you start running your cocksucker.

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 10:32 AM
**** u, punkass b**** , y dont u and ur two lil buddys go do a circle jerk k....
den drive off a cliff

drmcivicsi
10-02-2007, 10:46 AM
80-80-80-80 =)

lol j/p as long as its the same arcoss the bored u should be ok like 140-140-140-140 even if its off by a few its ok

KPowerEP3
10-02-2007, 10:58 AM
**** u, punkass b**** , y dont u and ur two lil buddys go do a circle jerk k....
den drive off a cliff

1) Unlike you, my house is immobile. I won't be driving my den anywhere.
2) I don't know them outside of here, maybe if you weren't such a fagnozzle, you'd have gotten the information you were looking for instead of being flamed.
3) English>you. Or, In terms you can understand: u need 2 go bak 2 da fourf grade n lurn 2 talk.

Ah...looking at your sig explains it all. Morrow, eh? I guess that's that fine 'ClayCo' education at work. Try again soon...or don't. You clearly have nothing good to contribute, so why don't you drive your ragged ass, overpriced CRX off of an overpass and do the rest of us a favor.

Seriously, GTFO----------------------->

Jason..
10-02-2007, 11:04 AM
how u gona make fun of a guy whos drifts a honda? and how u gona beat any 1 up w o ur crew? mmmm ur turning into 1 of those ia freaks chill and start comin out u buy a new car and i seen u twice wtf o new car club comin soon:yes:

i still love u tubby

1) Unlike you, my house is immobile. I won't be driving my den anywhere.
2) I don't know them outside of here, maybe if you weren't such a fagnozzle, you'd have gotten the information you were looking for instead of being flamed.
3) English>you. Or, In terms you can understand: u need 2 go bak 2 da fourf grade n lurn 2 talk.

Ah...looking at your sig explains it all. Morrow, eh? I guess that's that fine 'ClayCo' education at work. Try again soon...or don't. You clearly have nothing good to contribute, so why don't you drive your ragged ass, overpriced CRX off of an overpass and do the rest of us a favor.

Seriously, GTFO----------------------->

KPowerEP3
10-02-2007, 11:08 AM
how u gona make fun of a guy whos drifts a honda? and how u gona beat any 1 up w o ur crew? mmmm ur turning into 1 of those ia freaks chill and start comin out u buy a new car and i seen u twice wtf o new car club comin soon:yes:

i still love u tubby

no sweat buddy. I haven't been out because the car has the original, gay clutch, and once I get over about 5 PSI it starts to slip real bad in 4th and 5th. I'll be at the V though.

FF drift FTW...right?

lol. we need to tandem the z33 and the NA. That ***** has LSD in it.

Jason..
10-02-2007, 11:12 AM
ill do circles around u ftw ahhhh ive masterd oversteer slippin clutch ftl

no sweat buddy. I haven't been out because the car has the original, gay clutch, and once I get over about 5 PSI it starts to slip real bad in 4th and 5th. I'll be at the V though.

FF drift FTW...right?

lol. we need to tandem the z33 and the NA. That ***** has LSD in it.

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 12:03 PM
i got it tested and it came out to be 210 200 200 205 so i guess its ok
80-80-80-80 =)

lol j/p as long as its the same arcoss the bored u should be ok like 140-140-140-140 even if its off by a few its ok

KPowerEP3
10-02-2007, 12:09 PM
OK, stupid post war aside, that seems a little high, but it could be due to carbon build up, or having a block/head decked. You should be somewhere around 195 psi in all 4.

Jason..
10-02-2007, 12:27 PM
THIS IS FROM MY ALLDATA
Check compression with engine at normal operating temperature and throttle in wide open position. Prior to performing test, disable ignition and fuel injection to prevent fuel from being sprayed into cylinders while cranking engine. Ensure is fully charged and that cranking speed is 250 RPM. Standard reading should be 135-199 psi. The maximum variation between cylinders is 28 psi.

i got it tested and it came out to be 210 200 200 205 so i guess its ok

RBS
10-02-2007, 01:05 PM
180-200 psi man, damn why didnt you just call me and ask lol

JDM onlyy
10-02-2007, 04:10 PM
180-200 psi man, damn why didnt you just call me and ask lol

Cause your phone didn't work until just today stupid. Lol.

Although Christian, you do got my number, why you ain't call me dumbass?! Lol...Now somebody come fix my damn EF...

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 10:01 PM
yea thats wat my homeboi said and i looked in the haynes manual and i guess i must have done it wrong bc its kinda high for an ls
OK, stupid post war aside, that seems a little high, but it could be due to carbon build up, or having a block/head decked. You should be somewhere around 195 psi in all 4.

RBS
10-02-2007, 10:04 PM
doubt you did the test wrong, alot of things can make your stock ls motor compression higher or lower . . just as long as its higher than 140 then its good

JDM onlyy
10-02-2007, 10:08 PM
yea thats wat my homeboi said and i looked in the haynes manual and i guess i must have done it wrong bc its kinda high for an ls

I doubt you did it wrong...not very much you can get wrong..Lol but umm maybe its carbon build up or something? Your motor is like 17x,xxx ain't it?

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 10:11 PM
yea i let the car warm up den i did it but i did it with the throttle close the first time and i did it all over again let the car warm up and did it with the throttle open (i also disabled the fuel injection and ignition) but i guess i must have some carbon build up like dude said . but question i was told that aslong as they were within 10 psi from each other it was ok any thing higher is bad so which is it 28 or 10?
THIS IS FROM MY ALLDATA
Check compression with engine at normal operating temperature and throttle in wide open position. Prior to performing test, disable ignition and fuel injection to prevent fuel from being sprayed into cylinders while cranking engine. Ensure is fully charged and that cranking speed is 250 RPM. Standard reading should be 135-199 psi. The maximum variation between cylinders is 28 psi.

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 10:15 PM
well me monroe and miami got locked up on friday for speeding and reckless driving.... which was bull **** he was just mad bc jose got away from his slow ass bc he cant drive lol he almost killed his dog wen he busted a u turn but yea back to the point i left my phone in the car and my bro got it and left it at his friends house so i had no phone. but yea just fix ur ef wats wrong with it now
Cause your phone didn't work until just today stupid. Lol.

Although Christian, you do got my number, why you ain't call me dumbass?! Lol...Now somebody come fix my damn EF...

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 10:17 PM
yea i just hit the 17 mark a lil bit ago i myt just take that other head at monroes house and port and polish it and swap dem out
I doubt you did it wrong...not very much you can get wrong..Lol but umm maybe its carbon build up or something? Your motor is like 17x,xxx ain't it?

JDM onlyy
10-02-2007, 10:21 PM
yea i let the car warm up den i did it but i did it with the throttle close the first time and i did it all over again let the car warm up and did it with the throttle open (i also disabled the fuel injection and ignition) but i guess i must have some carbon build up like dude said . but question i was told that aslong as they were within 10 psi from each other it was ok any thing higher is bad so which is it 28 or 10?

Reading from the Helms Manual it says 28 is the maximum the cylinders can vary. :D

RX4BRDM
10-02-2007, 10:22 PM
if yo uhit 180 you are doing good at only 9.2:1 250 is very good at 11.5-12:1
The book usually says your motor is healthy if all of the numbers are within 10% of each other.

JDM onlyy
10-02-2007, 10:24 PM
well me monroe and miami got locked up on friday for speeding and reckless driving.... which was bull **** he was just mad bc jose got away from his slow ass bc he cant drive lol he almost killed his dog wen he busted a u turn but yea back to the point i left my phone in the car and my bro got it and left it at his friends house so i had no phone. but yea just fix ur ef wats wrong with it now

Damn, I ain't know that ****. WT****...but yeah man my EF is stupid now...when I step on the gas a little bit it revs up faster but when I step on it at wide open throttle that **** just bogs out and cuts off on me...

PM bout what happened with the cop and ****.

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 10:32 PM
o so wat do u think chris should i build that other head and swap dem out
Reading from the Helms Manual it says 28 is the maximum the cylinders can vary. :D

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 10:33 PM
how many throttle bodys do u have bc u should swap that out and see if its just the tps is bad , bc this mexican had that prob at the shop and he did that and it stoped
Damn, I ain't know that ****. WT****...but yeah man my EF is stupid now...when I step on the gas a little bit it revs up faster but when I step on it at wide open throttle that **** just bogs out and cuts off on me...

PM bout what happened with the cop and ****.

0DISPLACMENT
10-02-2007, 10:43 PM
clarify ff drift plz?

-darrin

JDM onlyy
10-02-2007, 10:45 PM
how many throttle bodys do u have bc u should swap that out and see if its just the tps is bad , bc this mexican had that prob at the shop and he did that and it stoped

That what I was thinking but I got like 2 or 3. I think only 2 have TPS sensors though...Iuno, I have a feeling my TPS sensor is messed up but we just changed the manifold to a Z6 one and a Z6 Throttle body. I'm gonna check my wiring on my TPS just to make sure because I'm not sure if Richard fixed it when I did my MPFI conversion.

And hell yeah, build a head and run that ****! Lol. Use that one I gave you..the one where the block had a hole. :D

chrisdohck
10-02-2007, 10:46 PM
it stands for front engine front wheel drive drift
clarify ff drift plz?

-darrin

Jason..
10-03-2007, 08:08 AM
ditn i go driftin w u in mcdonough in my red s13 vert? chrisdohck

chrisdohck
10-03-2007, 10:44 AM
maybe how long ago was it bc it could have ben my homeboi bc its ben a min sense i had my red hatch
ditn i go driftin w u in mcdonough in my red s13 vert? chrisdohck

chrisdohck
10-03-2007, 10:45 AM
yea thats the one i got in mind. i took it apart and it looked good so ima send it to dover and swap it out:goodjob:
That what I was thinking but I got like 2 or 3. I think only 2 have TPS sensors though...Iuno, I have a feeling my TPS sensor is messed up but we just changed the manifold to a Z6 one and a Z6 Throttle body. I'm gonna check my wiring on my TPS just to make sure because I'm not sure if Richard fixed it when I did my MPFI conversion.

And hell yeah, build a head and run that ****! Lol. Use that one I gave you..the one where the block had a hole. :D

jdmrex
10-03-2007, 10:57 AM
so wen u going turbo man?

chrisdohck
10-03-2007, 10:59 AM
as soon as old dude pays me back the money he owes me and my stuff comes in
so wen u going turbo man?

JDM onlyy
10-03-2007, 01:13 PM
yea thats the one i got in mind. i took it apart and it looked good so ima send it to dover and swap it out:goodjob:

Good ****! I really think you should just get a B16 head though. Then boost the **** out of that thing. Lol.

chrisdohck
10-03-2007, 09:11 PM
lol if i could i would

JDM onlyy
10-03-2007, 09:14 PM
lol if i could i would

Lol true dat...I need some cash to build me something too...

chrisdohck
10-04-2007, 12:06 AM
yea so did u swap that tps out ??

JDM onlyy
10-04-2007, 01:25 AM
yea so did u swap that tps out ??

Naw not yet, I need something to make me a little groove in the one thats in the other throttle body...probably do it tomorrow if I can.

chrisdohck
10-04-2007, 01:43 PM
lol dude just swap out the throttle body its way easier
Naw not yet, I need something to make me a little groove in the one thats in the other throttle body...probably do it tomorrow if I can.

RBS
10-04-2007, 03:36 PM
he doesnt have another throttle body lol

chrisdohck
10-04-2007, 06:07 PM
damn lol i got one just need to come get it if it works u just owe me one

JDM onlyy
10-04-2007, 06:19 PM
damn lol i got one just need to come get it if it works u just owe me one

come bring it to my house then. which ride are you taking to the V? just in case Jerry don't go I might need a ride. Lol...