PDA

View Full Version : Yet another What if thread... give life or take it

Jecht
10-01-2007, 05:54 PM
What would you do if you had the power to give and take life at will? Would you kill certain people or people with different beliefs? Would you judge the "worthy" of living?

Ran
10-02-2007, 08:27 AM
I almost assumed we were given the powers of God, but I'll limit it to just giving and taking life like asked.

Would I judge people and deem them worthy for life or not? Yes. Those I felt were unworthy would be done away with without a second thought. Certain people that I don't like would be killed as well.

quickdodgeŽ
10-02-2007, 08:35 AM
I don't judge people nor do I wish death upon anyone. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
10-02-2007, 08:35 AM
I don't judge people nor do I wish death upon anyone. Later, QD.

Lolol. You're full of ****. Later, QD.

1000cckiller
10-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Lolol. You're full of ****. Later, QD.another QFT by Mike, everyone wishes it at some point in their life.

S II K
10-02-2007, 08:37 AM
i wish i had those powers to take your life away
for making this gay ass thread.

lol jk i probably wouldnt use them.
who am i to tel ppl if they can live or not.

quickdodgeŽ
10-02-2007, 08:42 AM
lol jk i probably wouldnt use them.
who am i to tel ppl if they can live or not.

Sheet. I know who I am to make that call, lolol. There would be mass graveyards being constructed if I had that power. Seriously. Later, QD.

Killer
10-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Lolol. You're full of ****. Later, QD.

lol... i was about to say the same thing!!! lol

Again why? Where/when have I ever stated that I don't judge anyone. I judge all the time. But, please forgive me, I was joking in this particular case.

lol glad you called yourself out first though! lol reps if i can man!

quickdodgeŽ
10-02-2007, 08:46 AM
lol... i was about to say the same thing!!! lol

lol glad you called yourself out first though! lol reps if i can man!

I did that series on purpose, lolol. Later, QD.

Killer
10-02-2007, 08:47 AM
"with great power comes great responsibility"

lol spiderman quote...

but yeah.. who wouldn't just kill all their enemies?? it'd be hard to use the power the way you should and not to your own advantage.... real hard.

quickdodgeŽ
10-02-2007, 08:49 AM
it's be hard to use the power the way you should and not to your own advantage.... real hard.

The people that I would off, wouldn't be just to my advantage. Later, QD.

soul
10-02-2007, 08:52 AM
depends if i use the power with a religious mind set (take out bad,evil,sinner=everyone almost....)

or with a mind set geared toward evolution, in wich i would leave the smart and strong and kill off all the 'weak' ones

Ran
10-02-2007, 08:54 AM
"with great power comes great responsibility"

lol spiderman quote...

but yeah.. who wouldn't just kill all their enemies?? it'd be hard to use the power the way you should and not to your own advantage.... real hard.On the same note, why would you care? Scared that somebody will judge you? If they do and you don't like it, just off them too. Absolute power is everything and with this particular power, who would really stand to oppose you and succeed?

Killer
10-02-2007, 09:26 AM
On the same note, why would you care? Scared that somebody will judge you? If they do and you don't like it, just off them too. Absolute power is everything and with this particular power, who would really stand to oppose you and succeed?

good point...

but i'm saying is you could use it to actually do some good in this world...

or you could be a corrupt power hungry retard and just screw the world up...

Ran
10-02-2007, 09:35 AM
good point...

but i'm saying is you could use it to actually do some good in this world...

or you could be a corrupt power hungry retard and just screw the world up...True, but while you're doing good in your eyes, you would be screwing the world up in somebody elses. It's all on perception really but, again, if you have the power to kill them off then why even care?

quickdodgeŽ
10-02-2007, 09:36 AM
you would be screwing the world up in somebody elses.

Not the people I would off. Later, QD.

Ran
10-02-2007, 09:40 AM
Not the people I would off. Later, QD.Okay, perhaps you would only kill off those that truly do deserve it. Like rapists, serial killers, and such. Then what of those that do conflict with you and tell you that it's not your right? The religious fanatics or those that are "pro-life" like in the other dicussion? Would you ignore them, heed their call, or just kill them off so that they can't bother you?

quickdodgeŽ
10-02-2007, 09:42 AM
Would you ignore them, heed their call, or just kill them off so that they can't bother you?

If they're not posing any physical harm or threat, then I would ignore them. I wouldn't get rid of anyone that wasn't a physical threat to another. Later, QD.

Ran
10-02-2007, 09:50 AM
If they're not posing any physical harm or threat, then I would ignore them. I wouldn't get rid of anyone that wasn't a physical threat to another. Later, QD.I'd like to say that I'd do the same thing but, knowing how I am, I'd eventually get over-annoyed and just do away with them.

Jecht
10-02-2007, 09:56 AM
I'd like to say that I'd do the same thing but, knowing how I am, I'd eventually get over-annoyed and just do away with them.

x2 The only way to prevent me from using such a power is to not have it at all.

Sol-Badguy
10-02-2007, 10:06 AM
x2 The only way to prevent me from using such a power is to not have it at all.Agreed. :goodjob:

SixSquared
10-02-2007, 10:09 AM
Hmmmm...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h143/justinbullis/BoondockSaintsVeritasAequitas0.jpg

PS I love that ****ing movie.