PDA

View Full Version : Another "What if..." Thread for Bordeom

Ran
10-01-2007, 10:30 AM
You're in a room that is hidden and unknown to anyone else but you. It is secluded and, for some reason, is sound proof. In this room, is a person of physical attractiveness tied down to a table, unable to escape. One limb per corner and in a spread-eagle fashion, and blindfolded and/or gagged if you so wish. They are of any age or sex that best fits your preference.

Let's also say that the chances of lawful repercussions are at zero percent.

What would you do to this person, if anything at all? Release them? Rape? Torture? Kill? Maybe you'd just walk away without doing anything.

Merely curious as to the thoughts or desires of other members. Honesty is the key and I, for one, won't judge you no matter what your answer is. Elaborate on your answer if you want to. :)

Jecht
10-01-2007, 10:32 AM
Untie them and talk to them. I'll talk to her more and ask her how she got there and what she is interested in.

1000cckiller
You're in a room that is hidden and unknown to anyone else but you. It is secluded and, for some reason, is sound proof. In this room, is a person of physical attractiveness tied down to a table, unable to escape. One limb per corner and in a spread-eagle fashion, and blindfolded and/or gagged if you so wish. Let's also say that the chances of lawful repercussions are at zero percent.

What would you do to this person, if anything at all? Release them? Rape? Torture? Kill? Maybe you'd just walk away without doing anything.

Merely curious as to the thoughts or desires of other members. Honesty is the key and I, for one, won't judge you no matter what your answer is. Elaborate on your answer if you want to. :)~inserts penis~later.

quickdodge®
Release the person. Later, QD.

D.Choe
10-01-2007, 10:34 AM
I think I know what you'd do Ran...

LOL

Jecht
~inserts penis~later.

He didn't say if it was a guy or a girl. :gay:

man
You watch too much anime.

Ran
He didn't say if it was a guy or a girl. :gay:Either one. It's a hypothetical situation so the specifics can be mended to whatever you'd want them to be. I'll edit that in the first post.

1000cckiller
10-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Either one. It's a hypothetical situation so the specifics can be mended to whatever you'd want them to be. I'll edit that in the first post.thank you, because he wasnt paying attention

imbosile
10-01-2007, 10:37 AM
You watch too much anime.

For real haha.

Ran
I think I know what you'd do Ran...

LOLHeh, I'll wait a bit before posting what I'd do. ;)

You watch too much anime.It's not even an anime-related thread. I was simply wondering if anyone here is as..."unconventional" as I think they are.

To be honest, I expect about 80% of them to be "release" answers.

Sammich

actually he did...roll down ur powuhd winduhz u woulda heard this

lol

They are of any age or sex that best fits your preference.

um...yea...i'd bang her brains out:yes:

BKgen®
10-01-2007, 10:39 AM
i'd untie her.

or just f*ck 'er.

depends on my mood that day.

Jecht
10-01-2007, 10:39 AM
actually he did...roll down ur powuhd winduhz u woulda heard this

lol

um...yea...i'd bang her brains out:yes:

He editted it after I mentioned it. You quoted the editted version. :goodjob:

Sammich
10-01-2007, 10:40 AM
He editted it after I mentioned it. You quoted the editted version. :goodjob:

:doh:*rolls up powuhd winduhz and drives off*

quickdodge®
10-01-2007, 10:44 AM

He didn't need to. In the original post, he stated if it was a "person of physical attractiveness." That broadens it up to whomever you find attractive to you, male or female. Later, QD.

Tracy
10-01-2007, 10:45 AM
Release them.

quickdodge®
10-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Release them.

Release them? It's only 1 person. Later, QD.

Jecht
10-01-2007, 10:47 AM
He didn't need to. In the original post, he stated if it was a "person of physical attractiveness." That broadens it up to whomever you find attractive to you, male or female. Later, QD.

Sigh, I'm not going to argue over specifying things and vague wording.

Sammich
10-01-2007, 10:47 AM
its the drugs homie..that smoke got her f'd up

quickdodge®
10-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Sigh, I'm not going to argue over specifying things and vague wording.

That's because there is no argument. Lolol. Later, QD.

Ran
10-01-2007, 10:50 AM
D@mn, I forgot to add a poll.

Jecht
10-01-2007, 10:50 AM
That's because there is no argument. Lolol. Later, QD.
:lmao:
whatever :goodjob:

Crazy Asian
10-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Crazy Asian would prob just take pictures and run. LOLOLO

Nah Id let her go...then ask her name and number.

Kevykev
10-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Release them? It's only 1 person. Later, QD.

hahahaha professional asshole right there!

LOLOL!!!

I would release them but- wtf happends after that - can we get out of that mofo?

Ran
10-01-2007, 10:55 AM
I would release them but- wtf happends after that - can we get out of that mofo?Yes. You're not trapped inside.

Kevykev
10-01-2007, 10:55 AM
Untie Of course - After I spoke to her for a while to make sure her mind is right!

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean?

Kevykev
10-01-2007, 10:57 AM
"Ran the RAPIST!"

hahahahahahahaaaa

hopefully that was not your answer Ran K.

Sammich
10-01-2007, 10:57 AM
Untie Of course - After I spoke to her for a while to make sure her mind is right!

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean?

yea especially if its a white chick..white chicks have crazy issues lol

Ran
10-01-2007, 10:58 AM
"Ran the RAPIST!"

hahahahahahahaaaa

hopefully that was not your answer Ran K.Looking for honesty or something I can simply type up? I'll post my elaborated answer in a few.

Mike Lowrey
10-01-2007, 11:03 AM
I would rape her over and over and over and over again..... :D

Kevykev
10-01-2007, 11:05 AM
You're a LIAR

If you meant that - go play rattlesnakes - they're fun!

yea especially if its a white chick..white chicks have crazy issues lol

Tru that!

Ran Has some twisted **** to add - watch!

On_Her_Face
10-01-2007, 11:06 AM
i honestly don't know.. it be like that part in animal house.. the little devil is telling me to **** her brains out and the little angel is telling me not to

Nemesis
10-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Bang em, kill em, chop em up into little pieces, and then eat em.

Ran
10-01-2007, 11:12 AM
i honestly don't know.. it be like that part in animal house.. the little devil is telling me to **** her brains out and the little angel is telling me not toTrue, and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way. The question is whether or not you'd give in to your carnal desires given such a golden opportunity.

On_Her_Face
10-01-2007, 11:22 AM
if she was down, then i wouldnt ever leave that room, but if she wasn't down i guess she'd never leave that room

so my final answer is id **** her is she was down and if she wasn't down i'd just leave her ass in there

Kevykev
10-01-2007, 11:31 AM
That fked up hahahah

True, and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way. The question is whether or not you'd give in to your carnal desires given such a golden opportunity.

People that consider that scenario as a "golden" opportunity are distubed individuals.

Sammich
10-01-2007, 11:34 AM
LMFAO @ golden shower opportunities lololol

Sol-Badguy
10-01-2007, 11:36 AM
LIRL@PBS :lmao:

.blank cd
10-01-2007, 11:57 AM
i'd probably say something like this...

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/surprise-buttseckz.jpg

BobbyFresco
10-01-2007, 12:10 PM
You're in a room that is hidden and unknown to anyone else but you. It is secluded and, for some reason, is sound proof. In this room, is a person of physical attractiveness tied down to a table, unable to escape. One limb per corner and in a spread-eagle fashion, and blindfolded and/or gagged if you so wish. They are of any age or sex that best fits your preference.

Merely curious as to the thoughts or desires of other members. Honesty is the key and I, for one, won't judge you no matter what your answer is. Elaborate on your answer if you want to. :)

Something is wrong with you...:screwy:
I saw you on Barret on Sat, btw....

Ran
10-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Something is wrong with you...:screwy:Perhaps, but at least I realize it and accept the fact.

I saw you on Barret on Sat, btw....O RLY? Where?

BobbyFresco
10-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Perhaps, but at least I realize it and accept the fact.

O RLY? Where?

It was Sat evening around 5ish...You were with your girl, I'm assuming...
You were in traffic in the lane next to me...
I was in a black bimmer.....

Reasons I knew it was you were the IA sticker and of course, the Yaris.

Ran
10-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Hmm, a couple of joke answers and the expected "let him/her go" responses. I'm relieved and disappointed all at the same time. lol

ironchef
10-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Think about it this way though. If its such a secluded location, and you untie the naked chick, wouldn't there be a good chance she would think that it was you who tied her up in the first place? So, in that case, I'd **** her a lot first, then untie her lolol.

Hundo®
10-01-2007, 02:12 PM
just saw you on the way to work Ran :D

Sammich
10-01-2007, 02:13 PM
nobody pays attn to 350beez

mocha latte cupcake
10-01-2007, 02:13 PM
what if...... amy kept rini and added teh boost? :D

Hundo®
10-01-2007, 02:17 PM
nobody pays attn to 350beez

he almost fell out of his window with the wave he gave me, he was so excited to see me, i got excited for him, thats how excited he was.

Sammich
10-01-2007, 02:24 PM
he almost fell out of his window with the wave he gave me, he was so excited to see me, i got excited for him, thats how excited he was.

LMMFAOIRL:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

was it a G A Y wave...like this:gay: ??

Hundo®
10-01-2007, 02:26 PM
oh, get in get off get out.

Sammich
10-01-2007, 02:27 PM
is that white boy talk

Hundo®
10-01-2007, 02:27 PM
LMMFAOIRL:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

was it a G A Y wave...like this:gay: ??

nah man, like he broke his neck turning it left and then his arm almost rocket launched from his body and it just flailed int he air like a flag in the wind.

Sammich
10-01-2007, 02:28 PM
bwahahhahahahahhahahahah ahhhhhh ****..ran u better come save urself from the callout lol

Ran
10-01-2007, 02:38 PM
just saw you on the way to work Ran :DI know. I waved at you incase you didn't notice. lol

EDIT: Ohhhh, you're a douchebag. I try to be cool and you call me out? Don't make me rag on your exhaust. :lmfao:

what if...... amy kept rini and added teh boost? :DStick to the question at hand butt-nugget. :D

Well, honestly, the girl probably wouldn't make it out of there if I found her. I know that I try my best to be a good person and always do the right thing but, if I were given such an opportunity, I'm pretty sure I'd give in and she would become the victim of any and all sadistic desires that I had/have/will have. Would I have the initial compassion to release her and maintain my peace of mind? Yeah, but that wouldn't last long once I realized what exactly I could do. Everybody says "sex" and yeah I'd go there, but this girl would essentially be a meat puppet. Nothing more than a thing placed before me to vent my frustrations upon. I'd probably torture the living hell out of her for seemingly no reason at all other than the desire to act out rashly. I'd probably cut, beat, whip, slash, and tear into her with no remorse. I bet the feeling of bloodlust would be intense. It'd go from sex, to torture, to a mix, and repeat in full circle until she essentially lost all rational thought and I left her for dead or just finished her off.

Not sure why I feel like I'd do that, but I'm pretty sure that's how it would go down if I have no chance of getting caught and/or busted for it. Would the guilt weigh me down later? Most likely, but I wouldn't care in the moment I was commiting the act. I'd probably actually be driven for another taste of the same incident and act out on somebody in the normal world and get busted or killed for it. Such is the result of choices and consequences. :police:

There you have it f*ckers, now quit lying to yourselves and give me some honest answers. My answer isn't pretty but at least it's honest and I'm sure that some of you sick b*stards would do something similar. :yes:

Sammich
10-01-2007, 02:41 PM
u must post pics of that **** exhaust ran...do eet

On_Her_Face
10-01-2007, 02:55 PM
I know. I waved at you incase you didn't notice. lol

EDIT: Ohhhh, you're a douchebag. I try to be cool and you call me out? Don't make me rag on your exhaust. :lmfao:

Stick to the question at hand butt-nugget. :D

Well, honestly, the girl probably wouldn't make it out of there if I found her. I know that I try my best to be a good person and always do the right thing but, if I were given such an opportunity, I'm pretty sure I'd give in and she would become the victim of any and all sadistic desires that I had/have/will have. Would I have the initial compassion to release her and maintain my peace of mind? Yeah, but that wouldn't last long once I realized what exactly I could do. Everybody says "sex" and yeah I'd go there, but this girl would essentially be a meat puppet. Nothing more than a thing placed before me to vent my frustrations upon. I'd probably torture the living hell out of her for seemingly no reason at all other than the desire to act out rashly. I'd probably cut, beat, whip, slash, and tear into her with no remorse. I bet the feeling of bloodlust would be intense. It'd go from sex, to torture, to a mix, and repeat in full circle until she essentially lost all rational thought and I left her for dead or just finished her off.

Not sure why I feel like I'd do that, but I'm pretty sure that's how it would go down if I have no chance of getting caught and/or busted for it. Would the guilt weigh me down later? Most likely, but I wouldn't care in the moment I was commiting the act. I'd probably actually be driven for another taste of the same incident and act out on somebody in the normal world and get busted or killed for it. Such is the result of choices and consequences. :police:

There you have it f*ckers, now quit lying to yourselves and give me some honest answers. My answer isn't pretty but at least it's honest and I'm sure that some of you sick b*stards would do something similar. :yes:

i gave you my honest answer lol.. just not as detailed as urs though

Nemesis
10-01-2007, 02:58 PM

-1 invite to next years superbowl party

Hundo®
10-01-2007, 03:06 PM

psh:gay: you're just jealous!

ilu :kiss:

VooDooXII
10-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Release...I'd feel guilty if I did anything else.

Ran
10-01-2007, 03:38 PM
-1 invite to next years superbowl party :lmfao:

Kelly
10-01-2007, 03:51 PM

Holy **** ran... Someone has watched one to many horror movies.

I honestly never want to meet you after that one. What a freaking nut case.

Ran
10-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Holy **** ran... Someone has watched one to many horror movies.lol, that's probably the case.

I honestly never want to meet you after that one. What a freaking nut case.Eh, I'm a normal nice guy if you actually do meet me. Anyone that's met me can tell you that. However, given the situation posted, I'd like to think I would do the right thing but I probably wouldn't if I was guaranteed to get away with it.

I'd be willing to bet that the reason why most people wouldn't act on such violent or sadistically fulfilling desires isn't their conscience, but rather the fear of getting in trouble for it. Fear of retribution by either the law or some supernatural force, such as God or karma, is what keeps most people restrained to societies laws. Not that I disagree with that, but I acknowledge what I believe to be the greater truth. If I knew that my actions would suffer no consequence, no matter how sinful the deed, you'd have to see the things I would do on impulse. :)

Kelly
10-01-2007, 03:56 PM
lol, that's probably the case.

Eh, I'm a normal nice guy if you actually do meet me. Anyone that's met me can tell you that. However, given the situation posted, I'd like to think I would do the right thing but I probably wouldn't if I was guaranteed to get away with it.

What if it was me? :cry:

*runs*

Quattro Kid
10-01-2007, 03:58 PM
i'd keep her tied up but take the gag out of her mouth and find out how the hell she got there, if she thinks i didn't do it i'd let her go, cuase i wouldn't wanna go down for kidnapping and some other bullsh*t, but i'd end up making her realize that i just saved her life and she would then be all over my nutz for saving her life

Ran
10-01-2007, 04:02 PM
What if it was me? :cry:

*runs*I'm sure the fact that I think of you as a friend would likely persuade my actions. Not sure though. Again, it all depends on impulse thought and the factors involved.

Kelly
10-01-2007, 04:06 PM
I'm sure the fact that I think of you as a friend would likely persuade my actions.

In a good way???

Ran
10-01-2007, 04:09 PM
In a good way???Of course. It's harder act out against someone you associate yourself with and/or care about.

Likewise, you could ask me "What if it was your girlfriend?" and I could adjust my answer accordingly. There's no telling what would happen without actually being presented with the scenario though.

I would if that's how serial killers think? :???:

Kelly
10-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Hmmm, I still think you're a little psycho :crazy:

Chuckster
10-01-2007, 04:24 PM

Probaly b/c you have seen it in a movie or tv show. There are a few movies like this. Only one I can think of is Hostel. One of the CSI shows had a few episodes like this as well.

Ran
10-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Probaly b/c you have seen it in a movie or tv show. There are a few movies like this. Only one I can think of is Hostel. One of the CSI shows had a few episodes like this as well.Never seen Hostel or Saw and I don't watch much TV at all. CSI actually bores me to tears. I've never seen anything that posed this type of scenario, but if you know of some then PM me. The closest things I've watched that are of a violent, bloody, or sadistic nature such as this are two animes that depict cliche murder scenes or mass killings. :)

I was simply curious about other people's decisions on a hypothetical situation. The answers given, if truthful, can usually help you understand a person better. Most people, however, will give forth some lackluster universally accepted response to try and appear normal to their peers. I've posted the question in other forums and have gotten some very interesting responses as well as the overabundance of normal ones. :cheers:

Hmmm, I still think you're a little psycho :crazy:Who's the real crazy one? Me, for presenting an honest answer and opinion on a situation that will more than likely not be presented to me? Or you who restrain yourselves?

Enough about me, we need more answers. :yes:

©hris
10-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Chuckster.... holy ish.... havnt seen that name on IA in awhile hehe

VooDooXII
10-01-2007, 05:18 PM
Hostel sucked...don't waste your time.

Ran's answer sounds crazy...but think about it. Everything was taken into consideration, somewhat because he knew exactly what he was asking.

The question mentions how there are no repercussions...nothing will come back to bite you because of this, other than your own conscious.

I'm not saying Ran has no conscious though...haha, he was a cool guy when I met him.

I think I should elaborate on my answer a bit.

If I didn't know them...I'd probably release them. "Rape" seems to carry a lot of hatered behind it...so I'd have to feel some sort anger or vendetta towards the girl if I were to do something like that. I mean I'm sure we've had fantasies of having our way with helpless girls...but any time I've thought about something like that, it's always been that girl who was stunningly attractive, yet she was an absolute wench.

I couldn't bring myself to kill anyone...so what am I left with? I'd release her.

Jecht
10-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Why not dress up in garb to disguise myself and blindfold her so she can't see me later. Play with her til I'm bored while she has the blindfold on. Ask her what she is interested in and look it all up and study about it for a while. Leave the door to the room open a while and then I would fire a gun a few times and throw a couple of things around to make noise for her to hear. Then I would run in there and quickly untie her and act like I just beat up some horrible person to save her from him. My story would be that he was bragging at a bar about raping some girl at his warehouse and that I followed him back to it to help the poor girl that he had hidden in there. I would say that he found me and beat me up a little until I pulled out my gun and fired into the ceiling, which caused him to run. I would play along to her interests that I taught myself about and she would most likely develop a knight in shining armor complex and fall for me. She would probably do whatever the hell I say the rest of our lives because I "saved" her from the horrible guy.

I would say that he was of a different race and build than I. I would also "forget" his face because I would be drunk at the bar as well as during our fight.

Is that better than merely saying to socially acceptable answer Nate? :lmao:

VooDooXII
10-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Hahahaha, good answer Jecht.

Jecht
10-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Okay, here is another "What if" question:

What would you do if you had the power to give and take life at will? Would you kill certain people or people with different beliefs? Would you judge the "worthy" of living?

VooDooXII
10-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Okay, here is another "What if" question:

What would you do if you had the power to give and take life at will? Would you kill certain people or people with different beliefs? Would you judge the "worthy" of living?

Threadjacker...haha, make a new one.

Jecht
10-01-2007, 05:55 PM
Done. lol Sorry Nate

Chuckster
10-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Well I cant truthfully answer this because I have read what some of you would do and I have seen movies that are some what like this situation. So my mind would drift off to what i have seen in movies and what I have read just now. I would have to be put in this situation to answer the question.

and yes, Hostel sucks.

tko
10-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Release her, might get laid afterwards.

Ran
10-02-2007, 08:06 AM
Hostel sucked...don't waste your time.

Ran's answer sounds crazy...but think about it. Everything was taken into consideration, somewhat because he knew exactly what he was asking.

The question mentions how there are no repercussions...nothing will come back to bite you because of this, other than your own conscious.

I'm not saying Ran has no conscious though...haha, he was a cool guy when I met him.

I think I should elaborate on my answer a bit.

If I didn't know them...I'd probably release them. "Rape" seems to carry a lot of hatered behind it...so I'd have to feel some sort anger or vendetta towards the girl if I were to do something like that. I mean I'm sure we've had fantasies of having our way with helpless girls...but any time I've thought about something like that, it's always been that girl who was stunningly attractive, yet she was an absolute wench.

I couldn't bring myself to kill anyone...so what am I left with? I'd release her.Nice! Finally, an answer with a detailed reasoning behind it! Reps to you.

Why not dress up in garb to disguise myself and blindfold her so she can't see me later. Play with her til I'm bored while she has the blindfold on. Ask her what she is interested in and look it all up and study about it for a while. Leave the door to the room open a while and then I would fire a gun a few times and throw a couple of things around to make noise for her to hear. Then I would run in there and quickly untie her and act like I just beat up some horrible person to save her from him. My story would be that he was bragging at a bar about raping some girl at his warehouse and that I followed him back to it to help the poor girl that he had hidden in there. I would say that he found me and beat me up a little until I pulled out my gun and fired into the ceiling, which caused him to run. I would play along to her interests that I taught myself about and she would most likely develop a knight in shining armor complex and fall for me. She would probably do whatever the hell I say the rest of our lives because I "saved" her from the horrible guy.

I would say that he was of a different race and build than I. I would also "forget" his face because I would be drunk at the bar as well as during our fight.

Is that better than merely saying to socially acceptable answer Nate? :lmao:Deception FTW? lol

S II K
10-02-2007, 08:41 AM
I would tell her to prepare for insertion
then id make her squeel like a pig
and finally i wouldnt even un tie her
id just leave.

Jecht
10-02-2007, 08:52 AM
Deception FTW? lol

Yes! Deception FTW, I can be anyone I want at any time! :lmao:

Kevykev
10-02-2007, 10:10 AM
Remind me to never be friends with any of you!

Ran
10-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Remind me to never be friends with any of you!Don't fear us. Fear the ones who say "I'd let her go" but actually know that they'd do something else.

Ran
02-27-2008, 01:43 PM
This is an old thread, but the thoughts have been recurring in my head lately. Sorry for the zombie bump, but can I get some more serious replies to the initial post? Thanks.

HachiDori
02-27-2008, 02:33 PM
Release HER and hookup with her for hours lol or i would try to anyways lol

Ran
07-15-2008, 11:10 AM
Bump because I'm bored and really like the topic. ANSWER B*TCHES!! lol

Sport1.3
07-15-2008, 11:14 AM
I would make them read this thread

MistaCee
07-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Release then try and get poon/escape. Rape is for losers.

Vayda
07-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Interesting situation. I always pictured myself as the one on the table...

But i suppose i'd ask what they liked, probably release them, I'm not a big fan of being on top anyway....

I don't think this question was designed for women.

Ran
07-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Interesting situation. I always pictured myself as the one on the table...Wait, so you picture yourself as the victim? Do tell.

I don't think this question was designed for women.It was designed for everyone. The answers don't necessary have to be sexual in nature, although most are. People can release them, torture them, or just flat-out execute them. It doesn't really matter. :)

Release then try and get poon/escape. Rape is for losers.It's also guaranteed, unlike being the nice guy and hoping to get lucky. lol

Vayda
07-15-2008, 11:22 AM
What else is there to tell? In every situation i've ever thought about, I've been the one tied down to the table. I don't know that I'd say "victim" unless I had someone like you after me, Ran :)

No, I think I'd have to release them. I have real issues killing or hurting anything living, and like I said, I don't really get off on dominating someone, sooo...

Ran
07-15-2008, 11:23 AM
What else is there to tell? In every situation i've ever thought about, I've been the one tied down to the table.A little on the masochist side?

I don't know that I'd say "victim" unless I had someone like you after me, Ran :)I can honestly tell you that I'm the last person you'd want to be in this situation with. lol

No, I think I'd have to release them. I have real issues killing or hurting anything living, and like I said, I don't really get off on dominating someone, sooo...Fair enough. At least you provided reasoning.

Buttons
07-15-2008, 11:23 AM
What else is there to tell? In every situation i've ever thought about, I've been the one tied down to the table. I don't know that I'd say "victim" unless I had someone like you after me, Ran :)

No, I think I'd have to release them. I have real issues killing or hurting anything living, and like I said, I don't really get off on dominating someone, sooo...

poor poor, girl. if you were the victim and ran was the person.. haha, poor poor thing.

Ran
07-15-2008, 11:25 AM
poor poor, girl. if you were the victim and ran was the person.. haha, poor poor thing.Oh come on, I've seen your other posts when you were playing around. Give me your honest opinion on what you would do if you were given the circumstances.

MistaCee
07-15-2008, 11:25 AM
It's also guaranteed, unlike being the nice guy and hoping to get lucky. lol

:2up:Lol. I'm usually not the nice guy but granted situation. I would care less if I didn't get it at least I got a good deed in.

Buttons
07-15-2008, 11:26 AM
me, personally, i would untie them... if we ended up having sex, at least we could move around instead of him being a dead fish.

Ran
07-15-2008, 11:27 AM
:2up:Lol. I'm usually not the nice guy but granted situation. I would care less if I didn't get it at least I got a good deed in.Ah, a focus on morality here. Peace of mind and all that? Well, to each their own. You're a better person than I. :cheers:

me, personally, i would untie them... if we ended up having sex, at least we could move around instead of him being a dead fish.And if you didn't, then you just passed up a golden opportunity. :2cents:

Vayda
07-15-2008, 11:30 AM
A little on the masochist side?

I can honestly tell you that I'm the last person you'd want to be in this situation with. lol

Fair enough. At least you provided reasoning.

A little on that side, yeah. It's not something I've had a chance to try in reality, but i'm definately submissive in fantasy.

And yeah, I read your response, Ran. Actually, I met you in person once, and you seemed so normal...Now, you scare the hell out of me.

I'm a total ***** about killing things. I don't even kill bugs if I can help it. Chalk it up to me being a reincarnationist.

FriskyWalrus
07-15-2008, 11:33 AM
A little on that side, yeah. It's not something I've had a chance to try in reality, but i'm definately submissive in fantasy.

And yeah, I read your response, Ran. Actually, I met you in person once, and you seemed so normal...Now, you scare the hell out of me.

I'm a total ***** about killing things. I don't even kill bugs if I can help it. Chalk it up to me being a reincarnationist.you'll get used to Rans creepy side

Sport1.3
07-15-2008, 11:34 AM
I would sit down and have an intelligent conversation with her

MistaCee
07-15-2008, 11:34 AM
I just read Ran's response. Lol dude your sick.

Vayda
07-15-2008, 11:35 AM
Used to it, maybe, but I dunno if i'll ever call it "delightful"

Buttons
07-15-2008, 11:46 AM

WTF

no, seriously, WTF nate. i think you need help.

Ran
07-15-2008, 11:46 AM
A little on that side, yeah. It's not something I've had a chance to try in reality, but i'm definately submissive in fantasy.You've never had a chance to try it in reality? Seriously? You can't find someone that wants to dominate you or you're just scared to not be in control?

And yeah, I read your response, Ran. Actually, I met you in person once, and you seemed so normal...Now, you scare the hell out of me.No need to be afraid. You're actually pretty safe around me unless such a non-existent opportunity arises.

I'm a total ***** about killing things. I don't even kill bugs if I can help it. Chalk it up to me being a reincarnationist.Fear of divine punishment (moving down the ladder) or respect for life?

I just read Ran's response. Lol dude your sick.A lot of people are "sick" in the sense you put it. I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that there are numerous people on this site, and in your very neighborhood, that would do the same things I stated if nothing worse. The sick part of all of this is that most people just won't be honest with themselves and tell you. If you have to make yourself think that "No, I'm not that kind of person" then you're putting up a facade and lying to yourself. We all try to be good people but the fact of the matter is, most of us are not. We're dark at heart and if we were given the chance then Hell would become more reality than fantasy. Think about it and you'll see that I'm right.

MistaCee
07-15-2008, 11:49 AM
A lot of people are "sick" in the sense you put it. I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that there are numerous people on this site, and in your very neighborhood, that would do the same things I stated if nothing worse. The sick part of all of this is that most people just won't be honest with themselves and tell you. If you have to make yourself think that "No, I'm not that kind of person" then you're putting up a facade and lying to yourself. We all try to be good people but the fact of the matter is, most of us are not. We're dark at heart and if we were given the chance then Hell would become more reality than fantasy. Think about it and you'll see that I'm right.

Thought about it. Don't see how torturing someone can be pleasurable.

Vayda
07-15-2008, 11:50 AM
You've never had a chance to try it in reality? Seriously? You can't find someone that wants to dominate you or you're just scared to not be in control?
I'm engaged, and my fiance isn't into it. He'll pin me down sometimes, but that's really it. I'm sure I could find someone, I'm just loyal to him.

No need to be afraid. You're actually pretty safe around me unless such a non-existent opportunity arises.
That's comforting.

Fear of divine punishment (moving down the ladder) or respect for life?

Little of both, I suppose. That could be my grandmother you're stepping on...

Buttons
07-15-2008, 11:51 AM
um, hopefully i'm never Ran's victim

FriskyWalrus
07-15-2008, 11:52 AM
um, hopefully i'm never Ran's victimnow you're first on his list :lmfao:

Sport1.3
07-15-2008, 11:54 AM
WTF

no, seriously, WTF nate. i think you need help.

yeah its a bit too far lol

Buttons
yeah its a bit too far lol

hey, danny what if i was your victim? ... :eek:

Ran
I'm engaged, and my fiance isn't into it. He'll pin me down sometimes, but that's really it. I'm sure I could find someone, I'm just loyal to him.Kudos to you and congrats on the engagement.

If you're really into that kinda thing, you'd better let him know. Better to do that and maybe have him give it a try then not do anything and have an urge get out of control one day.

Sport1.3
07-15-2008, 11:55 AM
now you're first on his list :lmfao:

he's already several victims into said list :ninja:

FriskyWalrus
07-15-2008, 11:56 AM
he's already several victims into said list :ninja:very true. very secretive. :ninja: but now shes his next victim. :ninja:

Sport1.3
07-15-2008, 11:56 AM
hey, danny what if i was your victim? ... :eek:

I wouldnt need to tie you down ;)

Buttons
07-15-2008, 11:57 AM
I wouldnt need to tie you down ;)

but what if i wanted to be tied down... and i was your victim?

Vayda
07-15-2008, 11:59 AM
Then you wouldn't be much of a victim if he gave in, would you?

Ran: He knows. I think the reason he won't get too into it is a fear of actually hurting me if he goes a little overboard, loses control or something. Every now and then he'll tell me to fight back.

Sport1.3
07-15-2008, 12:00 PM
but what if i wanted to be tied down... and i was your victim?

Well you know i'm a big fan of "torture" lol

as long as said platform you're tied to be the top of a refrigerator

Vayda
07-15-2008, 12:05 PM
A sadist and a masochist meet on the street. The masochist says "Hit me!" and the sadist says "No!"

:D

Sammich
07-15-2008, 12:50 PM
if she's hot...i'd bang her

Ran
07-15-2008, 12:51 PM
if she's hot...i'd bang herPretty much exactly what you posted on page one. lol

Sammich
07-15-2008, 12:52 PM
is it