PDA

View Full Version : Duluth/Buford people... Favor?

SixSquared
09-30-2007, 09:01 PM
If any of you are out and about this week and it's not out of the way, can someone stop by Sprayglo in Duluth and just check up on my 240? Maybe snap a pic or two to send me? I haven't been able to get up there since I'm in Savannah for school and wanna see the underlying bodywork before it goes in for paint... if you guys could do that, it would be amazing and awesome, and definitely worth a 12 pack when I come to pick the car up.... Not a huge deal since I trust the guys doing the work, I just wanna get an update on her. :D Thanks in advance!

The Ren
09-30-2007, 09:04 PM
i could probably do it...

The Ren
09-30-2007, 09:05 PM
you may wanna call tommorow and just give them a heads up im coming...

Julio
09-30-2007, 09:07 PM
lol... seriously take your lazy ass out there...

SixSquared
09-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Hi Julio... my name's Emily and I live in SAVANNAH during the school year. If I was an hour away in Athens, then I would be out there daily like I was during the summer, but a 4 hour drive isn't exactly a day trip. KTHANKS.

AznTraitor
09-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Hi Julio... my name's Emily and I live in SAVANNAH during the school year. If I was an hour away in Athens, then I would be out there daily like I was during the summer, but a 4 hour drive isn't exactly a day trip. KTHANKS.

don't really see how that is any problem of his?

B16a2 Civic
09-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Hahaha, why don't you just have sprayglo send u pix, rather then proposition someone with ur vagina juice 12 pack to make them go out their way cause u don't wanna go out ur way

Julio
09-30-2007, 09:29 PM

I wasn't introducing myself........ just stating the obvious....I mean, there is 24 hours a day..

And like you did all summer? If you were there everyday all Summer, I doubt much progress has been done.. It is fall. :bump:

AznTraitor
09-30-2007, 09:31 PM
I wasn't introducing myself........ just stating the obvious....I mean, there is 24 hours a day..

easy there Julio....she goes to SCAD and uses a MAC.....theres no telling how'd she draw a clock that has 24 hrs on it.

BKgen®
09-30-2007, 09:32 PM
i heard they were changing the name of Buford...

because anything that close to Cumming has to be YOUR MOM.

f*cking owned.

AznTraitor
09-30-2007, 09:33 PM
haha, this took quite the opposite turn

SixSquared
09-30-2007, 09:35 PM
^^ KDM guy that made no sense, but hokay.

And guys, be ****ing rational.. seriously... if I had a spare weekend, then I would go up, but I don't... and you'll notice that I'm asking this as a FAVOR... as in if someone happens to be in the area/passing through... I'm not asking anyone to go an hour out of their way. The only spare time I have in the coming few weeks is 2 days to fly up, pick up the car, get all the little details done, and then drive back. Sorry I go to school and have no social life because of that.. I work really hard and school is my main priority.

B16a2 Civic
09-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Someone call the wwhhhaaaaaaammmmmbbbuuuulllaaaannnccceeeeee

Julio
09-30-2007, 09:40 PM
^^ KDM guy that made no sense, but hokay.

And guys, be ****ing rational.. seriously... if I had a spare weekend, then I would go up, but I don't... and you'll notice that I'm asking this as a FAVOR... as in if someone happens to be in the area/passing through... I'm not asking anyone to go an hour out of their way. The only spare time I have in the coming few weeks is 2 days to fly up, pick up the car, get all the little details done, and then drive back. Sorry I go to school and have no social life because of that.. I work really hard and school is my main priority.

Cry me a river...

Time management 101 is in order. seems rational enough to me.

And to think im only 5 minutes away from there mon through friday :lmfao:

AznTraitor
09-30-2007, 09:40 PM
hey, that's fine....everyone has problems and priorities. Just remember that's not the worlds problem.

You knew where you were taking the car, you knew that you are no where remotely close to the car, so you should have just pre-planned and asked them if they could send you a update half way thru the job, I'm sure under the circumstances they would have done so.

and really, it's not like you are gonna notice anything on a car that is sanded and prepped for paint....

AznTraitor
09-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Cry me a river...

Time management 101 is in order. seems rational enough to me.

And to think im only 5 minutes away from there mon through friday :lmfao:

in the words of the late rick james "cooooold bloooooed"

Julio
09-30-2007, 09:43 PM
I should go and take a Huge dump on it and take a picture and posted on here.. Im sure jason would let me .... hnmmmmm.. hahaha

SixSquared
Time management honors courses are in effect, and I still have no life.

I'm not asking this to be the world's problem.. see how the FIRST SENTENCE of that was "if it's not out of the way"?

If you can't or won't do the favor for me, then shut the **** up.. seriously. It's not like I'm gonna be pissed off if someone can't do it or if it doesn't get done... Damn.. you guys act like you've NEVER asked someone to help you out or something. Get your heads outta your asses.

ironchef
Why are you not able to call them and ask for them to email you pictures?

SixSquared
09-30-2007, 09:45 PM
I asked Jason to last week and he has yet to.

BKgen®
09-30-2007, 09:46 PM
oh snap.

B16a2 Civic
09-30-2007, 09:48 PM
I don't think I like ur attitude on this Emily

AznTraitor
09-30-2007, 09:49 PM

I'm not asking this to be the world's problem.. see how the FIRST SENTENCE of that was "if it's not out of the way"?

If you can't or won't do the favor for me, then shut the **** up.. seriously. It's not like I'm gonna be pissed off if someone can't do it or if it doesn't get done... Damn.. you guys act like you've NEVER asked someone to help you out or something. Get your heads outta your asses.

don't get an attitude because we are actually being REAL with you.....hate to tell you but life isn't rainbows and smiley faces. Besides Ren, I highly doubt anyone would stop by and do shlt for you....that's life.

Get that tampon out of your ass and bleeding vagina....and you are right, I have never asked for any help.

AznTraitor
09-30-2007, 09:51 PM
I asked Jason to last week and he has yet to.

probably because he has this thing called WORK and has other things to do besides your car.....any shop hates it when customers call and stop by always wanting updates or asking questions about their car. If you already know their work quality, as many of the IA people know....then it shouldn't be a big deal and you'll see it when it's done.

Julio
09-30-2007, 09:53 PM
don't get an attitude because we are actually being REAL with you.....hate to tell you but life isn't rainbows and smiley faces. Besides Ren, I highly doubt anyone would stop by and do shlt for you....that's life.

Get that tampon out of your ass and bleeding vagina....and you are right, I have never asked for any help.

I think she's a man chic...

So I think you meant to say " Get that brillo pad out of your ass and bleeding 2lbs clit "

The Ren
09-30-2007, 09:55 PM

I would do this for anyone on IA that I'm cool with... its who I am.. not far from my job so I dont mind..

AznTraitor
09-30-2007, 09:57 PM
I would do this for anyone on IA that I'm cool with... its who I am.. not far from my job so I dont mind..

that's why I said besides you....because you're fairly neutral and nice to most of ia

The Ren
09-30-2007, 09:59 PM
that's why I said besides you....because you're fairly neutral and nice to most of ia

that i am sir.. even the people who ragged me to all hell...

SixSquared
09-30-2007, 10:16 PM
probably because he has this thing called WORK and has other things to do besides your car.....any shop hates it when customers call and stop by always wanting updates or asking questions about their car. If you already know their work quality, as many of the IA people know....then it shouldn't be a big deal and you'll see it when it's done.

Hmmm well that's funny, because when I brought the car in, Shirleen said she would try to get them to finish the car before I had to come back to Savannah, because it's good when people come by and check on the car. When it became obvious it wasn't gonna happen, I picked up a truck to come back down here in, and told her to take her time, and told Jason the same thing.

I highly doubt that never in your life have you asked someone for help... HIGHLY doubt that one. And you know, if the tables were turned and you for some odd reason had a car in Savannah and wanted an update on it, then it would be no trouble for me to run over to wherever it is and check up on things.

And Ren, I appreciate the hell out of it. :) I'll hit you up tomorrow.

Julio
09-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Hmmm well that's funny, because when I brought the car in, Shirleen said she would try to get them to finish the car before I had to come back to Savannah, because it's good when people come by and check on the car. When it became obvious it wasn't gonna happen, I picked up a truck to come back down here in, and told her to take her time, and told Jason the same thing.

I highly doubt that never in your life have you asked someone for help... HIGHLY doubt that one. And you know, if the tables were turned and you for some odd reason had a car in Savannah and wanted an update on it, then it would be no trouble for me to run over to wherever it is and check up on things.

I can vouch for azntraitor and say this...
Hes not that dumb.

AznTraitor
09-30-2007, 10:23 PM

that's why you are weak and I am not....I can't have the luxury of depending on someone for help or looking for a helping hand....

so you can "highly" doubt whatever you like, but you have never been in my shoes but my daddy doesn't show up with a brand new computer at my school, because I'll just buy one if I need it.

well be happy that Ren is able to get you pics of your car

SixSquared
09-30-2007, 10:30 PM
Mmmmm.... so cute that you think I'm weak... so cute... I've never been in your shoes, true... but you've never been in mine either.

Sure, my dad got me a computer... is there a problem with him getting me a present because I kick ass at what I do? I've said it before and I'll say it again... if you would like to apply for the job of our family's financial adviser, take that up with my dad. But the guy we have now is pretty damn good as far as investments and all that go, so you have some stiff competition.

And I am happy that Ren is going to check in on it... I hate that I can't go myself, and trust me.. if I had the time, I would go up on my own... but I have a LOT of work to do down here and it's just not gonna happen for me to get up there before the car is done.

And the last time I "trusted" a shop and didn't go check on my car before paint, I picked up a car that had paint runs, dull spots, bugs actually dried into the paint, rust that hadn't been fixed that was supposed to be, areas in the engine bay not painted, overspray onto glass and everywhere else, and paint that started flaking off a few weeks later. Cost me more to get my del Sol fixed than it originally did at the shop. So yes, I am a bit gunshy about bodyshops.

Anything else you wanna try to rag me about? Hmmmm?

Julio
09-30-2007, 10:34 PM
Mmmmm.... so cute that you think I'm weak... so cute... I've never been in your shoes, true... but you've never been in mine either.

Sure, my dad got me a computer... is there a problem with him getting me a present because I kick ass at what I do? I've said it before and I'll say it again... if you would like to apply for the job of our family's financial adviser, take that up with my dad. But the guy we have now is pretty damn good as far as investments and all that go, so you have some stiff competition.

And I am happy that Ren is going to check in on it... I hate that I can't go myself, and trust me.. if I had the time, I would go up on my own... but I have a LOT of work to do down here and it's just not gonna happen for me to get up there before the car is done.

And the last time I "trusted" a shop and didn't go check on my car before paint, I picked up a car that had paint runs, dull spots, bugs actually dried into the paint, rust that hadn't been fixed that was supposed to be, areas in the engine bay not painted, overspray onto glass and everywhere else, and paint that started flaking off a few weeks later. Cost me more to get my del Sol fixed than it originally did at the shop. So yes, I am a bit gunshy about bodyshops.

Anything else you wanna try to rag me about? Hmmmm?

Here we go.. My daddy is rich bull****... lol... Hell yeah!

So , Did your dad need a finacial advisor to help him decide if he could buy a PC ?

You know... Hey Mr. I think you need to buy this MAC, I think it will be a great financial move...

SixSquared
09-30-2007, 10:39 PM
I don't know... why don't you stop by and ask him next time you're in the area?

ironchef
10-01-2007, 09:02 AM
You know all this time you spent on IA talking about this, you couldve driven up to atl and seen the car for yourself.

quickdodge®
10-01-2007, 09:13 AM
You know all this time you spent on IA talking about this, you couldve driven up to atl and seen the car for yourself.

Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
10-01-2007, 09:16 AM
So did you decide to NOT be lazy and check on YOUR own car?

BobbyFresco
10-01-2007, 10:22 AM
So did you decide to NOT be lazy and check on YOUR own car?

x2?

SixSquared
10-01-2007, 01:00 PM
Wouldn't you guys like to know.

BKgen®
10-01-2007, 01:20 PM
no...

not really, no.

©hris
10-01-2007, 01:27 PM
If any of you are out and about this week and it's not out of the way, can someone stop by Sprayglo in Duluth and just check up on my 240? Maybe snap a pic or two to send me? I haven't been able to get up there since I'm in Savannah for school and wanna see the underlying bodywork before it goes in for paint... if you guys could do that, it would be amazing and awesome, and definitely worth a 12 pack when I come to pick the car up.... Not a huge deal since I trust the guys doing the work, I just wanna get an update on her. :D Thanks in advance!

i pass it on my way home everyday. i have my camera on my too.

BobbyFresco
10-01-2007, 04:15 PM
no...

not really, no.

ditto.

TRDwasiq
10-01-2007, 04:54 PM
so still no pics??

AznTraitor
10-01-2007, 07:16 PM
if you kicked ass at what you do then you'd do just fine with an old computer, and I'm sure it's web design or a spin off something similar....then you would have enough sense and money to buy a brand new car that doesn't have to be painted. Instead you live off daddy's coin...I'm sure you used your student loan money on your car....or the money you "earned" from dad for doing your chores or because you are daddy's little lesbo princess

You aren't gonna win this one, but go ahead and argue all you want....

I remember when you had your integra with a CORVETTE emblem on it.

TRDwasiq
10-01-2007, 07:18 PM

MikeyPrzy
10-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Jason hooked me up with my paintjob at Sprayglo, I've known him for a while. I'll ask him to take a picture with Julio's **** on it for you.

SixSquared
10-01-2007, 08:11 PM
no...

not really, no.

Then why the **** did you ask?

And for the record, I never owned an integra with a corvette logo on it... The only integra I've ever owned was a donor car for my del Sol.. so yeah...

AznTraitor, quit trying to act like you know a damn thing about who I am or what I do. No, I don't to web design or some spinoff of it... I do Industrial Design, which is a completely different world. My old computer was a 5 year old Dell, and it couldn't run the rendering and CAD programs that I run to do my schoolwork. Literally wouldn't even open them. And what fun is buying a brand new car when I can build instead? Why should I spend extra money on dealer fees and everything else when I'm just gonna rip almost all of it off anyways? It's way more fun for me to buy an older car outright so I don't have a payment, fix it and build it. Just what I would rather do.

And FYI, I work really hard at 2 jobs to afford that habit, so yeah.

Hundo®
10-01-2007, 08:43 PM
You'll RUE the day you told me where your piece of **** is.

SixSquared
10-01-2007, 09:13 PM
ooooh I'm so scared... whatcha gonna do?

quickdodge®
10-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Lolol @ $600 cellphones. Later, QD.

©hris
10-01-2007, 09:25 PM
....so am i stopping by there in the morning or no??? If nobody else plans on going by there then i'll get those photos for u. Its on the way

SixSquared
10-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Mike you should get it right... after the Apple rebate it was $529.96. :goodjob:

Hundo®
10-01-2007, 11:54 PM
ooooh I'm so scared... whatcha gonna do?

I'll **** you right in yo ass.

SixSquared
10-01-2007, 11:56 PM
One minute I'm a fat ugly ogre dyke and now you wanna **** me?

WTF.

GAtegs
10-02-2007, 12:06 AM

Wrong chick, dude.

Hundo®
10-02-2007, 01:06 AM
One minute I'm a fat ugly ogre dyke and now you wanna **** me?

WTF.

yea thats right, ill stick my big ol black ***** **** yo ass. what now?

SixSquared
10-02-2007, 01:15 AM
You're making no sense, K.... Starting to worry me... I was hoping for better retorts than that... come on... quit holding back... I know you have better material than that.

MikeyPrzy
10-02-2007, 02:53 PM
http://kyra-mike.net/blog/ernie-bert-wtf.jpg

you guys are weird.

Hundo®
10-02-2007, 02:54 PM
You're making no sense, K.... Starting to worry me... I was hoping for better retorts than that... come on... quit holding back... I know you have better material than that.

of course, i was just bored so i figured i'd threaten to do absolutely nothing.

©hris
10-03-2007, 08:05 AM
here u go

Echonova
10-03-2007, 08:09 AM
Phantom.... You're going to need bigger wheels........................

BKgen®
10-03-2007, 08:37 AM
ricer.

:)

quickdodge®
10-03-2007, 08:38 AM
All this over another goddamn mother****ing 240? The **** is this ****? This could have ****ing been a little ****ing worthwhile. Lolol @ ewe:

http://www.landingpartygallery.com/OLD/party/images/2003/sheep_ewe_art.jpg

Later, QD.

BKgen®
10-03-2007, 09:23 AM
Lolol @ ewe:

nice touch. :lmfao:

GAtegs
10-03-2007, 10:37 AM
I love that about sprayglo. They sand your car with the ****ing windows down. It is an AWESOME cleanup job when they give you your car back. I actually had to stop twice on my way home from there (25 minute drive) because I couldn't stop sneezing.

SixSquared
10-03-2007, 01:05 PM
All this over another goddamn mother****ing 240? The **** is this ****? This could have ****ing been a little ****ing worthwhile. Lolol @ ewe:

http://www.landingpartygallery.com/OLD/party/images/2003/sheep_ewe_art.jpg

Later, QD.

You thought my name changed to phantom silvia for no reason? Come on, mike... Simple logic.

Thanks so much, chris!!

©hris
10-03-2007, 01:06 PM
y/w

SL65AMG
10-03-2007, 01:15 PM

if you can squeeeeze me in between those 2 ladies in your sig i might go get some pics for ya.....

rofl. nawwwww and too late