PDA

View Full Version : One day at a retirement home

TheProfiteer
09-30-2007, 06:46 PM
A family of four brings their elderly grandmother there to see if she would like living there. They offer her one weeks stay on the house, as a trail run before making any commitments. The elderly woman agrees.

The next day she is sitting in her room looking out of the window enjoying the sunset. As she is sitting there she begins leaning to the right, and right away one of the nurses runs up and straights her out. A few minuts later she begins leaning to the left, and just as fast the nurse runs up to her and straightens her out. Only a few minutes later she begins leaning forwards, and agian the nurse runs up and straightens her out.

The next day her family comes over to vist, they come to her room, sit down and start a conversation. Her grand daughter asks her "So granma do you like it here" she answers "oh I love it, but there is something strange about this place"

"What is it?" her son asks.

She answers "They wont let you fart"

bahahahahaha, yeah I know :gay:

TheProfiteer
09-30-2007, 06:59 PM
ok so ya this joke sucks.

But lets post some jokes that dont.

Reps for funny ass jokes.

sirkus
09-30-2007, 07:01 PM
I hate you. lol

What's black and blue and hates sex?

The whore in my trunk.

SixSquared
09-30-2007, 07:02 PM
^^ **** you got banned, son.

Now THAT'S a funny joke.

TheProfiteer
09-30-2007, 07:08 PM
^^^Silence.

I kill yoouuuuuuu

TheProfiteer
09-30-2007, 07:09 PM
What do 50 beaten women have in common

They all dont know when to shut the fock up

coolcat
09-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Since we're onto sexist jokes..

A former man (now woman) after sexual surgery is being interview for a TV station, the reporter asks - during the process of this surgery was this painful? the former man replys, well not really, getting my penis cut off wasn't that painfull, and getting the breasts put in wasn't too bad either. The reporter than asks - so, was the surgery really not painfull at all? the former man replys - HELL NO! it hurt like hell when they sucked all my brains out and cut my salary in half!!

DeeAOne
09-30-2007, 07:26 PM
^^^Silence.

I kill yoouuuuuuu
lmao love that show..

TheProfiteer
10-01-2007, 07:21 PM
no more jokes?

Heres one, what do you call

a black guy-another black guy-one more black guy-an asian guy-then three mexicans

A sprinkler

n i g g a-n i g g a-n i g g a-chink-s p i c-s p i c-s p i c

redrumracer
10-01-2007, 07:24 PM
A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below.
She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."
The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.
She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"
"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"
"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."
The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."
"I am," replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"
"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met , but, somehow, now it's my fault."