PDA

View Full Version : Official callout for...

EvasiveEF9
09-30-2007, 06:20 PM
CatoED6

Had an emergency call saturday where I had to have the motor and brakes pulled from the DA in the driveway immediately. I posted for some help and got a call from Cato in a matter of about 10-15 minutes. He arrived, and was able to help me out in pulling the motor. He seemed a little skiddish to break stuff until I started grabbing some of the hoses and ripping them in half to hurry the process of removal, and took some clippers to wires and such.

Without question, Cato deserves some serious reps...so...when he posts in here, I expect ya'll to offer him some greens.

Thanks, Cato, for pullin' through! :goodjob:

Cato ED-6
09-30-2007, 08:41 PM
You're welcome man.
But seriously I didn't do that much, LOL.
I'll help out anyone.
And I didn't know if you were going to re-use those hoses and such. All I know is that I hate to replace crap.

Actually I should be thanking you for all the parts. Without them I wouldn't be driving right now.:goodjob:

Cato ED-6
09-30-2007, 08:42 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EvasiveEF9 again........

bigdare23
09-30-2007, 08:44 PM
would rep ya if I could homie!!!

EvasiveEF9
09-30-2007, 10:12 PM
...dare...weak sauce, man. Seriously. In one day you manage to get skird of little ole me...and then you won't rep where it's due? C'mon, man...seriously?

LoL, Cato, no worries. If I was to salvage those, I would have...but they were in more-than-slightly-used condition, so it would be wise of anyone who uses that motor to replace them, anyways...

Don't thank me, yet. We still gotta get those brakes right...

Now that the car will be outta driveway, I should have time to be able to get your car right...

bigdare23
09-30-2007, 10:18 PM
...dare...weak sauce, man. Seriously. In one day you manage to get skird of little ole me...and then you won't rep where it's due? C'mon, man...seriously?

LoL, Cato, no worries. If I was to salvage those, I would have...but they were in more-than-slightly-used condition, so it would be wise of anyone who uses that motor to replace them, anyways...

Don't thank me, yet. We still gotta get those brakes right...

Now that the car will be outta driveway, I should have time to be able to get your car right...

u know i'm talking about :gay:

oh yeah, next time u wont be so lucky

EvasiveEF9
09-30-2007, 10:20 PM
Pssh...next time I won't show. Cuz I know you won't... :goodjob:

Cato ED-6
10-01-2007, 07:48 PM
So since I got rep'd, I checked my bars and when I kept the mouse on it...it comes up with a very relevant title. (go ahead and look...)

And upon further boredom I see that all the other titles in this thread kinda go with their respected user. I got a good laugh from this...oh and to hell with putting "LOL"....

EvasiveEF9
10-01-2007, 10:19 PM
LoL...SO true..