PDA

View Full Version : Misc Falcons Looked Good

Brett
09-30-2007, 05:31 PM
I am pretty impressed with them the past 2 weeks. Last weeks loss was tough because Harrington looked great and so did the team, if it wasnt for D. Hall we would have won I think, But today they looked so damn good. They had thier **** together and Harrington had a second week of looking great and not getting sacked.

If we improve each week like we are, We may end up with a decent season.

BB6dohcvtec
09-30-2007, 11:58 PM
I am pretty impressed with them the past 2 weeks. Last weeks loss was tough because Harrington looked great and so did the team, if it wasnt for D. Hall we would have won I think, But today they looked so damn good. They had thier **** together and Harrington had a second week of looking great and not getting sacked.

If we improve each week like we are, We may end up with a decent season.

They played a injury plagued texans team who was missing 58% of their total offense due to injury. Don't get your hopes up quite yet.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
10-01-2007, 01:23 AM
yeah TEXANS FTMFW

1000cckiller
10-01-2007, 08:18 AM
They played a injury plagued texans team who was missing 58% of their total offense due to injury. Don't get your hopes up quite yet.x2 falcons suck

Sammich
10-01-2007, 08:37 AM
They played a injury plagued texans team who was missing 58% of their total offense due to injury. Don't get your hopes up quite yet.

x2 texans are lookin hella strong this year, their defense is something kinda serious.

BB6dohcvtec
10-01-2007, 12:53 PM
x2 texans are lookin hella strong this year, their defense is something kinda serious.

They are for serious.

Killer
10-01-2007, 01:53 PM
haters... yeah texas has injuries... doesnt mean the falcons didn't paly well.

BB6dohcvtec
10-01-2007, 08:27 PM
I'm a huge falcons fan so i am not hating, I am just not going to get my hopes up because the texans had so many injurys, I watched the game and if they had some of their speedy receivers in the game would have been alot closer if not a loss, but joey harrington is coming around tho. Too bad he won't be the starter by week 9.

Brett
10-01-2007, 08:57 PM
^^ If he keps playing like he has the past 2 weeks and keeps coming along each week, I think he will be playing week 9 as the starter

BB6dohcvtec
10-01-2007, 09:43 PM
^^ If he keps playing like he has the past 2 weeks and keeps coming along each week, I think he will be playing week 9 as the starter

doubt it....he won't be the starter by week 9 and he will be released by the end of the season.

sshonda2004
10-02-2007, 06:41 AM
so true, if the texans leading receiver wasnt injured, im sorry the texans would have probably took that game
I'm a huge falcons fan so i am not hating, I am just not going to get my hopes up because the texans had so many injurys, I watched the game and if they had some of their speedy receivers in the game would have been alot closer if not a loss, but joey harrington is coming around tho. Too bad he won't be the starter by week 9.

gtikid
10-02-2007, 09:24 AM
Andre Johnson FTW, he's my leading receiver on my FFL :D

jamaicanDM
10-02-2007, 02:42 PM
doubt it....he won't be the starter by week 9 and he will be released by the end of the season.

He got competition now so his ass got to step up but eventually Leftwich is going to start....they're not paying him $7 million to sit on the bench

sshonda2004
10-04-2007, 10:06 AM
true, byron will probably do better than herrington, but i dont see him as the franchise QB, look what happened in jacksonville, the backup took his job.
He got competition now so his ass got to step up but eventually Leftwich is going to start....they're not paying him $7 million to sit on the bench