PDA

View Full Version : Misc Florida goes down in the Swamp....

tippatone
09-29-2007, 11:25 PM
I knew it, overrated Florida goes down when they face a real challenge, and like i said before, Florida goes down to Kentucky in mid October, im taking all bets!!!

BanginJimmy
09-30-2007, 01:05 AM
I wouldnt go that far. Against a weak defense FL and shoot it out with anyone. The problem is, Auburn took away the Tebow run, and in the long run FL was not able to overcome that loss of a huge part of their offense.

FL fans should just be glad the loss happened before midseason and Tebow didnt get hurt. If either of those 2 things happened FL's season would be pretty much over.

tippatone
09-30-2007, 01:13 AM
So are you telling me Kentucky cant win a shootout against UF? Is not likely, but possible, Kentucky took down Louisville and Arkansas and have one of the top 3 quartebacks in the nation in Andre Woodson

OneSlow5pt0
09-30-2007, 01:15 AM
So are you telling me Kentucky cant win a shootout against UF? Is not likely, but possible, Kentucky took down Louisville and Arkansas and have one of the top 3 quartebacks in the nation in Andre Woodson

im a big card fan,but they have been way over rated this year

tippatone
09-30-2007, 01:22 AM
im a big card fan,but they have been way over rated this year
overrated or not, if you are going to beat louisville, you going to have to score at least 40+ unless you got a strong d, Brohmn puts up numbers

OneSlow5pt0
09-30-2007, 01:26 AM
overrated or not, if you are going to beat louisville, you going to have to score at least 40+ unless you got a strong d, Brohmn puts up numbers

but they have never had any D to stop,thats y Louisville would avg 70 points agame

but im not trying to take anything from the wildcats,i think thier gonna shake things up in the sec,i think they will beat UGA

tippatone
09-30-2007, 01:36 AM
i know its a longshot against UF but i feel confident about that one, but before that they go to South Carolina, LSU Then the showdown with UF, by the time they play UGA they will have been tested a couple of times, barring injury Kentucky could win the east, the next 3 games will tell

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-30-2007, 01:43 AM
plenty of Florida fans in here..

not me..

Georgia Tech :ninja:

OneSlow5pt0
09-30-2007, 02:30 AM
plenty of Florida fans in here..

not me..

Georgia Tech

damn skippy:cheers:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-30-2007, 02:38 AM
^^ repped

BanginJimmy
09-30-2007, 03:01 AM
I believe Ky can win a shootout against FL, I was simply mentioning that FL could also win a shootout with Ky.

Other than FL though, the SEC west is very weak this year for Ky. They absolutely have a chance to do it, I just see FL stepping back up and winning out. Ky could easily end up in the SEC champ game though even if they lose to FL. But they have to win at least 1 game between FL and LSU and I just dont see that happening this year.

man
09-30-2007, 03:51 AM
Remember, Florida lost to Auburn last year...

TheGodfather
09-30-2007, 05:10 AM
I made one of these in the lounge.

Well, lemme break it down for Florida fans again.

USF>Auburn>UF.

ITS NICE!

"B"
09-30-2007, 06:36 AM
I still think Florida will beat LSU next week. Urban Myer will have his team ready to bounce back.

Both late night games were very good last night. USC kept shooting themselves in the foot though. Over 150 yards in penalties I think.

Pac-10 will have 2 teams in the top 4.

vTeC
09-30-2007, 11:01 AM
War ****ing Eagle!!!!!!!

BB6dohcvtec
09-30-2007, 04:10 PM
**** war eagle, but seriously it was a good game last night. if we beat lsu next sat, Florida is right back in the bcs picture. because lsu is ranked #1 and Florida is still #9. oh yea whoever said Kentucky and can beat Florida needs to actually pay attention to college football. oh yea kentucky will def not win the east, they will lose to florida, georgia, and south carolina and whoever is taking bets, ill take you up on that.

man
09-30-2007, 07:16 PM
I made one of these in the lounge.

Well, lemme break it down for Florida fans again.

USF>Auburn>UF.

ITS NICE!

USF blows.

TheGodfather
09-30-2007, 10:13 PM
USF blows.

:lmfao: :lmfao: An angry UF fan would say that.

Umm, USF beat the team that you couldn't beat.

Enjoy the view from behind the nice position USF has.

man
09-30-2007, 10:23 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: An angry UF fan would say that.

Umm, USF beat the team that you couldn't beat.

Enjoy the view from behind the nice position USF has.

LOL, come back when you understand football. Just because we lost to Auburn doesn't mean they are better. Are you trying to say that Auburn should have won the Nat. Championship last year.

Once again, USF is pretending. They're only above UF on the AP polls, everyone else knows the truth, even the coaches poll has UF above USF. :lmfao:

Have fun playing weak teams. Sit back and let the big boys play.

BB6dohcvtec
09-30-2007, 11:54 PM
LOL, come back when you understand football. Just because we lost to Auburn doesn't mean they are better. Are you trying to say that Auburn should have won the Nat. Championship last year.

Once again, USF is pretending. They're only above UF on the AP polls, everyone else knows the truth, even the coaches poll has UF above USF. :lmfao:

well said +1

tippatone
09-30-2007, 11:58 PM

dont get it twisted, usf is on the rise, they are kind of good

BB6dohcvtec
10-01-2007, 12:01 AM
dont get it twisted, usf is on the rise, they are kind of good

They are on the rise but they play in a pretty mediocre conference. But they pretty decent, but saying they can go out and beat top 10 teams every week is a ****ing joke.

tippatone
10-01-2007, 12:22 AM
They are on the rise but they play in a pretty mediocre conference. But they pretty decent, but saying they can go out and beat top 10 teams every week is a ****ing joke.
i bet they can take out some acc and sec schools

BB6dohcvtec
10-01-2007, 01:03 AM
i bet they can take out some acc and sec schools

seeing it took a miracle to beat auburn in OT, i bet they couldn't take out anymore sec schools, i will even say vandy could go out and beat them, and the ACC :lmfao:. thats what i think about the acc.

BanginJimmy
10-02-2007, 08:29 PM
SEC isnt nearly as strong as people would like to think.

And the win vs Auburn wasnt nearly as lucky as you would like to think. The only reason that game ever went to OT was because the USF kicker missed 4 FG's during the game.

man
10-02-2007, 09:22 PM
SEC isnt nearly as strong as people would like to think.

Right... Because UF didn't destroy OSU last year... /sarcasm

tippatone
10-02-2007, 09:28 PM
seeing it took a miracle to beat auburn in OT, i bet they couldn't take out anymore sec schools, i will even say vandy could go out and beat them, and the ACC :lmfao:. thats what i think about the acc.USF can beat ole miss, miss st,arkansas, VANDY, i would go as far as saying they could beat UGA

BanginJimmy
10-02-2007, 10:33 PM
Right... Because UF didn't destroy OSU last year... /sarcasm

are you saying this year is the same as last year? Because if I remember correctly this is 2007 now. Or is it because they won last year they should be crowned again this year just because they are FL?

Other than LSU and FL (who have only played 1 solid defense and lost to them) you have a VERY large dropoff to the #3 team in KY. As I have been saying all year, after LSU and FL the SEC is very average. No real powerhouse teams, just your average middle of the road in any conference in the country teams.

man
10-02-2007, 10:40 PM
are you saying this year is the same as last year? Because if I remember correctly this is 2007 now. Or is it because they won last year they should be crowned again this year just because they are FL?

Not even talking about Florida, the SEC in general. You said it isn't the toughest, that's exactly what everyone said last year. Everyone was proven wrong. Look at LSU.

BB6dohcvtec
10-02-2007, 10:47 PM
USF can beat ole miss, miss st,arkansas, VANDY, i would go as far as saying they could beat UGA

if USF played those four schools one week after the next it will go like this

loss against ole miss
win against miss. st
loss against arkansas
loss in OT against vandy(just because its damn near impossible to contain their michael vick wannabe qb)

BB6dohcvtec
10-02-2007, 10:52 PM

Other than LSU and FL (who have only played 1 solid defense and lost to them) you have a VERY large dropoff to the #3 team in KY. As I have been saying all year, after LSU and FL the SEC is very average. No real powerhouse teams, just your average middle of the road in any conference in the country teams.

mmm Florida beat the **** out of Tenn. who were at the time a solid defensive team. and Kentucky beat Louisville and are ranked higher than Florida at the moment. Put Georgia in a bowl game and they usually find a way to win. *Hint* Notice when you play in the toughest conference in the NCAA you won't find a real powerhouse because they are too busy beating each other down.