PDA

View Full Version : police going to far

Wurm
09-29-2007, 05:38 PM
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/106658/School_Guards_Break_Child_s_Arm_And_Arrest_Her_For _Dropping_Cake

thats ****ed up

OneSlow5pt0
09-29-2007, 05:42 PM
damn.........thats retarded,he better be kicked out....and i smell a lawsuit

On_Her_Face
09-29-2007, 05:45 PM
don't u mean u smell money?

Wurm
09-29-2007, 05:49 PM
yeah

Hundo®
09-29-2007, 06:06 PM
gauranteed that stupid little girl ran her mouth and was all "i aint pickin up ****, you can pick it up" she probably deserved it.

Magnus213
09-29-2007, 06:09 PM
So far we're only hearing one side of the story. I'm going to go ahead and make a prediction: cop was probably having a bad day and is a slight-moderate racist douchebag, girl didn't act near as polite/compliant as she claims, -> broken arm.

Everyone's going to be up in arms (no pun intended), then we'll learn that she was being a little brat, "but still," we'll say, "he was excessive." Cop will lose his job, be taken to court, and that's the last we'll ever hear of it.

Jesse Jackson's involvement potential, yet to be determined.

coolcat
09-29-2007, 06:57 PM
gauranteed that stupid little girl ran her mouth and was all "i aint pickin up ****, you can pick it up" she probably deserved it.

Hell yeah. There is no way in hell a security guard is just going to pin someone for cleaning up and complying with him, she is bullsh*ting. And I'll bet she's just being a crybaby attention whore about the "broken" wrist.

Something funny happened a long time ago when I was in middle school with a security guard and he never got fired, I'm almost suprised. It was lunch time and 2 girls started fighting and are both going pretty crazy, Officer Gabriel our main security guard (who is a strong ass huge white guy) runs over to them and pushes one girl away, the other girl starts running towards the pushed away girl and he takes the girl and pulls her back, this girl is going INSANE at this point so he takes her and picks her up, the girl is literally trying to crawl up the wall that they are standing next to at this point and also screaming so he takes her lifts her up and BAM!!! SLAMS that b*tch onto a table, filled with kids food, food goes everywhere EVERYONE is just dying laughing even the teachers I about pissed myself from laughing so hard, then the girl gets carried out of the lunchroom being held off the ground by her belt giving her a massive pants wedgie, it was the best sh*t ever.

osiriskidd
09-29-2007, 10:56 PM
i'll bet she ran her mouth.

on a different note anyone else found that video at the bottom disturbing.

wantboost
09-29-2007, 11:28 PM
so the guy who took the video got arrested too?

aemkitfox
09-29-2007, 11:58 PM
That's f**ked up

ATK_Designs
09-30-2007, 12:52 AM
I'm willing to bet that the girl was running her mouth and acted stupid (assaulted and resisted arrest). These guys KNOW better not to do these things while witness by tons of other students.

If that's really was the case. The principal wouldn't be stupid enough to be on his side.

And the reason they arrest the guy who captured on camera is because he was prolly acted stupid and threaten to use these as evidence against them. You don't hear that they break his arm?

I'm not siding on the cops. But two sides of the story need to be heard. I know that they can be brutal sometimes, it's because they're trained that way.

OneSlow5pt0
09-30-2007, 01:14 AM
i agree,she probbly back talked him and pissed him off.....also thier should be some teachers or somebody older that witnessed this too......but i dont think a bodyslam was need for verbal argument..cops need to be thick skined,if not...stuff like this happens.

i still have loads of respect for cops...just few bad apples can spoil the rest

Wurm
09-30-2007, 07:43 AM
what 16 year old doesnt talk back that doesnt give any man a right to break something on their body

fucksohc
09-30-2007, 07:51 AM
all i have to say is.... LAWSUIT!... lol

1000cckiller
09-30-2007, 08:20 AM
all i have to say is.... LAWSUIT!... lolx2 wtf ****, I want that muddaf*ucker to grap me like that.

Master Shake
09-30-2007, 10:04 AM
x2 wtf ****, I want that muddaf*ucker to grap me like that.do you like it rough? haha.

sorry, you had that one coming.