PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

B18c1Turboed
09-28-2007, 12:41 PM
If you know someone that is wanted for Manufacturing drugs? And is wanted by the police? He is on there Top 10 wanted, he is related thru marriage only. Would you turn him In?
oh he has been running from the police since 2005, would u snitch him out? I know he is still selling drugs also!

santacruz77
09-28-2007, 12:50 PM
what would you do if freedon wasnt free

DaMaGe ZWK
09-28-2007, 12:55 PM
If you know someone that is wanted for Manufacturing drugs? And is wanted by the police? He is on there Top 10 wanted, he is related thru marriage only. Would you turn him In?
oh he has been running from the police since 2005, would u snitch him out? I know he is still selling drugs also!

are you sure you got the right person??

thinkfast®
09-28-2007, 01:04 PM
I SMELL A RAT

Killer
09-28-2007, 01:09 PM

no i'd just let him keep polluting people with his drugs...

if dude is married to someone in your family and wanted for drugs/etc... wouldn't you want your family away from them??

soul
09-28-2007, 01:10 PM
****ing snitches deserve to be right along side his ass in jail too.......

PSINXS
09-28-2007, 01:13 PM
stay out of it.

if he is married then his wife should be handling that.

civic95
09-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Depends on how long you want to live.

Seriously, even though he is in jail you will piss off the person above him, and make that person nervous that the dude in jail is going to rat him out for a lesser sentence. You could both end up dead.

Killer
09-28-2007, 01:15 PM
****ing snitches deserve to be right along side his ass in jail too.......

yeah.. i forgot it was a crime to be an honest citizen and not support drug dealers....

what if he makes a bad deal... and the buyer decides to take matters into his own hands... does a drive by/sets a the house on fire... rapes his wife.... or whatever else.

i wouldn't haven't in my family.. i know that for sure... that's the way i look at it..

soul
09-28-2007, 01:21 PM
yeah.. i forgot it was a crime to be an honest citizen and not support drug dealers....

what if he makes a bad deal... and the buyer decides to take matters into his own hands... does a drive by/sets a the house on fire... rapes his wife.... or whatever else.

i wouldn't haven't in my family.. i know that for sure... that's the way i look at it..
where does it say support drug dealers in my post? snitchers end up in the same fate as the person they snitch on usualy and thats dead or in jail, dont bring extra **** upon urself an family that u cant handle

WickedIXMR
09-28-2007, 01:23 PM
where does it say support drug dealers in my post? snitchers end up in the same fate as the person they snitch on usualy and thats dead or in jail, dont bring extra **** upon urself an family that u cant handle
So why do snitches deserve to be in jail to??? :screwy: Also it deffinatly implies that you support drug dealers in your post

B18c1Turboed
09-28-2007, 01:24 PM
Well the only reason i tought about turning him in,is becasue he is still dealing drugs. and i dont car i dont condone them,i ahve seen them mess up some people. But i guess ill just let him keep on doing it and keep my mouth shut!!

And yes i know its him,my wifes family showed me the link, i didnt just find it on my own. Heres the link

http://www.mercedsheriff.com/GrijalvaRobertMostWanted.htm

WickedIXMR
09-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Well the only reason i tought about turning him in,is becasue he is still dealing drugs. and i dont car i dont condone them,i ahve seen them mess up some people. But i guess ill just let him keep on doing it and keep my mouth shut!!

And yes i know its him,my wifes family showed me the link, i didnt just find it on my own. Heres the link

http://www.mercedsheriff.com/GrijalvaRobertMostWanted.htm
that link doesnt work

soul
09-28-2007, 01:26 PM
So why do snitches deserve to be in jail to??? :screwy:
cause there bitches, bitches snitch, just like your mom snitched an told your dad she wasnt pregnant by him, *****.............

DaMaGe ZWK
09-28-2007, 01:27 PM
that link doesnt work
worked for me

B18c1Turboed
09-28-2007, 01:28 PM
http://www.mercedsheriff.com/wanted.html

Robert R. Grijalva

HalfBaked
09-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Is there a reward?

If so turn him in. It is obvious the whole family knows about it, they'd never be able to figure out it was you.

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 01:30 PM

Is there a reward, because if so, hell yeah. Money bitches

osiriskidd
09-28-2007, 01:31 PM
ultimately its up to the family. but it could put the family in danger if it keeps up.

B18c1Turboed
09-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Naw No reward!!!

The only reason that made me think about it, was he was just beating on my wifes aunt, so after that i started too think if i should.She wont call the cops because she knows he is wanted by the police.

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Is there a reward?

If so turn him in. It is obvious the whole family knows about it, they'd never be able to figure out it was you.you wanna bet, when he gets all this money from a reward then what.

Bruce Leroy
09-28-2007, 01:36 PM
Naw No reward!!!

The only reason that made me think about it, was he was just beating on my wifes aunt, so after that i started too think if i should.She wont call the cops because she knows he is wanted by the police.

TURN HIM THE **** IN!!! If he is beating on an old lady then he deserves to be locked up.

soul
09-28-2007, 01:38 PM
heart always gets in the way of logic

WickedIXMR
09-28-2007, 01:45 PM
cause there bitches, bitches snitch, just like your mom snitched an told your dad she wasnt pregnant by him, *****.............
WOW your a ****ing idiot :lmfao:

soul
09-28-2007, 01:49 PM
WOW your a ****ing idiot :lmfao:
and if i'm an idiot, that makes u my retarded son..... now go sit in the corner

thinkfast®
09-28-2007, 01:54 PM
HEY ALL YOU SNITCHES OUT THERE

http://www.bossip.com/wp-content/uploads/michael-vick.jpg

B18c1Turboed
09-28-2007, 02:02 PM
HEY ALL YOU SNITCHES OUT THERE

hahahaha, that pic made me laugh!!!

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 02:04 PM
tell me who he is, I will take the reward

DaMaGe ZWK
09-28-2007, 02:12 PM
tell me who he is, I will take the reward
the name is with the picture

Brady
09-28-2007, 05:50 PM
hrm, if you know and don't tell you could become an accessory to his crime. turn him in.

s13slider®
09-28-2007, 05:55 PM
well how much weight is he pushin ? that would be a big factor as if to i would turn him in or not , cause almost everyone has slang a little here and there .

Leadfoot_mf
09-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Is there a reward?

If so turn him in. It is obvious the whole family knows about it, they'd never be able to figure out it was you.
except for this thread

XLR8NMR2
09-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Stay out of it man, don't get invovled chances are he finds out gets out the pen and wants your head.......

if i were the guy and i was "big time" i would call a hit on you from the pen and then you'd have to switch your whole lifestyle up son.

Leadfoot_mf
09-28-2007, 08:45 PM
just kill him like the police are going to spend any time trying to figure out who offed their top ten most wanted.

Seymour222
09-28-2007, 09:21 PM
Tough decision. Is this just an attempt to inadvertantly get him busted? If he does get busted, you didn't directly snitch. I did. I called for you. You should be getting a phone call soon. I should get infinite reps for that, or paypal.

BiH1320
09-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Call the cops and tell them to give you a reward and then ull turn him in. Otherwise no.
PM me all his info ill do it for you man.
If he's beating on a old lady. I'd ****ing kill him if he was related to me. Then i'd be on the top 10 of the most wanted for murdering someone.