PDA

View Full Version : Misc Vegas Wedding

Jimmy B
09-28-2007, 03:00 AM
so, with the high(outragious) costs of weddings around atlanta, me and the better half are thinking of heading to vegas to tie the knot. its going to be on 080808, and amm of the fam will come, thats all i really NEED at the wedding anyway, besides my friends that want to come.
afterwards, we will prolly have a reception here in atl, and invite the 4-500 guests that we were planning on having at the wedding.

whats everyone think about doing it that way?

4GPVR4
09-28-2007, 11:29 AM
:goodjob: I thing it's a great idea. My husband & I did that in July 2005. We got married at the chapel in Caesar's Palace. Most hotels have wedding packages from plain & simple to very extravagant. We went sorta low/middle end. We had 30 friends & family attend & everyone loved it. They basically made it into a vacation. Not sure what route you are going but I don't regret a thing!

Congrats on the engagement :cheers: & good luck with the wedding

Jimmy B
09-28-2007, 11:33 AM
:goodjob: I thing it's a great idea. My husband & I did that in July 2005. We got married at the chapel in Caesar's Palace. Most hotels have wedding packages from plain & simple to very extravagant. We went sorta low/middle end. We had 30 friends & family attend & everyone loved it. They basically made it into a vacation. Not sure what route you are going but I don't regret a thing!

Congrats on the engagement :cheers: & good luck with the wedding

basically the same route! lol....

we are looking at about a mid grade package,... somethign nice and memorable, but nothing crazy,.. thats for the reception

itsjustdee
09-28-2007, 12:17 PM
i would do the same thing!
congratsssssss :D