PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Toke-a-thon

TheProfiteer
09-27-2007, 08:38 PM
me and a few boys are gettin together in the L-ville area to toke up a little.
anyone wanna join? Must have a contribution. Whos Down?

quickdodge®
09-27-2007, 08:41 PM
I've got some red reps to give you for a donation. I hate potheads. Later, QD.

TheProfiteer
09-27-2007, 08:41 PM
Mike, you hate everyone.

quickdodge®
09-27-2007, 08:42 PM
No I don't. And why is the need for multiple threads on this? Later, QD.

TheProfiteer
09-27-2007, 08:43 PM
the other thread was for last night
this is for tonight.

quickdodge®
09-27-2007, 08:45 PM
Why? It's not really necessary. If you feel like it makes you "cool" to brag about this crap, why not just bump your old thread? Later, QD.

TheProfiteer
09-27-2007, 08:48 PM
im not bragging mike, I just trying to smoke with some new people.

Its a ritualistic thing when it comes to smoking.

TheGodfather
09-27-2007, 10:03 PM
Wtf is wrong with you?

No one gives a damn about you smoking weed.

You aren't cool because you do it, and no one wants to see a nightly thread on pot smoking and how you are going to "toke" up.

Why not just make a thread announcing you are a stoner loser?

TheProfiteer
09-27-2007, 10:53 PM
f u c k you. Every one has their release and to all the stupid f u c i k-ing idiots who condemn me for smoking pot, maybe you should turn around and look at your drinking habits before you start spouting your self righteous, condescending, ego down people throats.

quickdodge®
09-27-2007, 11:05 PM
f u c k you. Every one has their release and to all the stupid f u c i k-ing idiots who condemn me for smoking pot, maybe you should turn around and look at your drinking habits before you start spouting your self righteous, condescending, ego down people throats.

I don't drink, either. Later, QD.

TheGodfather
09-28-2007, 12:22 AM

Nope me either.

Nice try moron. You openly admit you are a stoner and ask about "toking" all the time.

Then accuse QD and I of being alcoholics?

I would expect nothing more from a person of your character.

Enjoy your weed dude!

Clegger
09-28-2007, 12:28 AM

I love how they throw out the drinking comment, I get that from smokers all the time.

So you dont drink?

Pot is illegal, alcohol isn't

Don't use other peoples habits as cop outs for yours, you don't see me making a hey lets get together and drink tonight thread every day. Drinking is a ritualistic thing too.

Fixed
maybe you should turn around and look at your SMOKING habits before you start spouting your self righteous, condescending, ego down people throats.

KREEP
09-28-2007, 12:44 AM
Worthless

silversol
09-28-2007, 01:19 AM
what a loser why would u ask someone this on a public forum dumb ****! I hope you invite the police to your little toke party!

TheGodfather
09-28-2007, 01:50 AM
Stoners fail to realize that even in small amounts THC (for you stoners who aren't bright, that is the mind altering chemical in pot), inhibits you.

A 250lb adult male can drink one glass of wine with dinner and be fine.

That same man can smoke one joint and be high for an hour or more.

Why not just avoid drugs and do something that doesn't negatively effect you as well as those around you?

tippatone
09-28-2007, 01:58 AM
Stoners fail to realize that even in small amounts THC (for you stoners who aren't bright, that is the mind altering chemical in pot), inhibits you.

A 250lb adult male can drink one glass of wine with dinner and be fine.

That same man can smoke one joint and be high for an hour or more.

Why not just avoid drugs and do something that doesn't negatively effect you as well as those around you?
Ok drink a straight shot of bacardi 151 and drive then smoke a joint and drive, come back and tell me which one is worst, (please smoke the joint and drive first because i doubt you will make it back to tell about driving under 151)

Clegger
09-28-2007, 02:04 AM
Ok drink a straight shot of bacardi 151 and drive then smoke a joint and drive, come back and tell me which one is worst, (please smoke the joint and drive first because i doubt you will make it back to tell about driving under 151)

LOL what are you 12?!?!?!?

Ill take 2 shots and be fine

Im an alcoholic not a barbie doll

TheGodfather
09-28-2007, 02:06 AM

Reading > you.

Lay off the pot dude!

I don't drink...or smoke!

Imagine someone who is sober. Crazy isn't it? I mean how can someone go through life without drugs and alcohol to keep them sane?

Alcohol and pot, both depressants yes. When abused cause problems? Yes. Alcohol not abuse? Does not cause problems.

Drug use does.

DUDE LEGALIZE IT! SO I CAN GET HALF BAKED. SMOKING DOOBIES, WITH MY BROTHERS. DOOBIE BROTHERS!

Clegger
09-28-2007, 02:12 AM
Honestly do you see any real professional successful people in the world that quote "made it" through life getting stoned all the time

and dont even ****ing say your one of the top .01% of America that is a stoned rapper

seriously have fun getting stoned your whole life, loser

oh and for the record I'm not an alcoholic, that was a quote from the movie Mr. Woodcock. But I can handle my alcohol, I mean c'mon im only 22 and Irish

man
09-28-2007, 02:43 AM
So this went from an "announcing you're a smoker" thread to an "anti-announcing you're a smoker thread" to an "anti-smoker" thread?

TheProfiteer
09-28-2007, 03:31 AM
Honestly do you see any real professional successful people in the world that quote "made it" through life getting stoned all the time

and dont even ****ing say your one of the top .01% of America that is a stoned rapper

seriously have fun getting stoned your whole life, loser

oh and for the record I'm not an alcoholic, that was a quote from the movie Mr. Woodcock. But I can handle my alcohol, I mean c'mon im only 22 and Irish

LOL I cannot say from personal experiance that I have achieved much, as of yet. But I do not think the drugs contributed to that.

Secondly I know of at least 4-5 individuals One is an IT making nearly 50-60 an hour, second is on his first year of law school at state already working for a firm making nearly 2k a week, third is a telecomunications engineer, all have not reached age 30, fourth is a DJ who is constantly f u c k-ed up, yet making and racking in a good amount of dough. All of these individuals were pot smoking, shot drinking, tina snorting, coke lining, role popping, dope heads, and some still are, some found a girl that helped them clean up.

Next I see all the straight up alchoholics, conservative type f u c k s, who have this judgement and ego problem where they believe that just because they do not do something, or maybe because there are corporate based laws set in place agianst it, they are better, more acomplished, or some how more intetillegent then the other person in question.

To all the people who honestly stay sober, that is very admirable.

To all the drunks who like having these anti pot ego trips, better start investing in that liver transplant early boys and girls.

ya'll go f u c k your selves.

TheProfiteer
09-28-2007, 03:34 AM

right mike, you just cannot drink because you know that one f u c k-ing bud light will send you right back into the spiral you spent half your life trying to escape.

oh and I drink too, last time I drank though was nearly a month ago and it was my friends birthday party.

I have my limits, with everything.

the only thing I cannot controll and dearly wish to escape from is ciggaretes

coolcat
09-28-2007, 06:57 AM
I've never had a problem with people smoking pot, but there is one thing that always confuses me - why is it that potheads never just say, lets smoke some pot, or lets get high?? It always has to be some "cool" smoker terminoligy like, oh man lets toke down, or get blazed y0! I find stuff like that really annoying, I don't know why. But can someone explain that to me?

quickdodge®
09-28-2007, 08:33 AM
right mike, you just cannot drink because you know that one f u c k-ing bud light will send you right back into the spiral you spent half your life trying to escape.

Lolol @ you. Funny ****. You try to be all cool with me and and **** until I run down your "cool" lifestyle. Now you try to turn your stupidity on me. I don't drink because I don't want to; not because I'm afraid of a downward spiral. I've never drank. Fortunately for me, I've always had the mindset to be able to make my decisions on me and not on some outside influence. I've got the resources to have my fun or escape my troubles without resorting to illegal drugs or drinking. You don't anything about my life, so you have no idea about spending half my life trying to escape anything. You're assumptions couldn't be more wrong. But just keep "toking" your life away. You've probably just reached the pinnacle of your life. Lolol. Later, QD.

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 08:34 AM
Lolol @ you. Funny ****. You try to be all cool with me and and **** until I run down your "cool" lifestyle. Now you try to turn your stupidity on me. I don't drink because I don't want to; not because I'm afraid of a downward spiral. I've never drank. Fortunately for me, I've always had the mindset to be able to make my decisions on me and not on some outside influence. I've got the resources to have my fun or escape my troubles without resorting to illegal drugs or drinking. You don't anything about my life, so you have no idea about spending half my life trying to escape anything. You're assumptions couldn't be more wrong. But just keep "toking" your life away. You've probably just reached the pinnacle of your life. Lolol. Later, QD.Give him a break Mike , dont want anyone to kill himself today.

quickdodge®
09-28-2007, 08:43 AM
Give him a break Mike , dont want anyone to kill himself today.

Wouldn't bother me. I'm sure no one but his "supplier" would miss him. Later, QD.

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 09:01 AM
Wouldn't bother me. I'm sure no one but his "supplier" would miss him. Later, QD. :lmfao: :lmfao:

R3RUN
09-28-2007, 10:12 AM
I don't see why you guys rip on people that smoke. Sure it may have not been the best idea to post about this on a public forum, but as long as the guy isn't hurting anyone, who cares? If he had posted a thread about shooting heroin or smoking crack, I could understand, but marijuana is nowhere near as harmful to him or anybody else.

quickdodge®
09-28-2007, 10:16 AM
I don't see why you guys rip on people that smoke. Sure it may have not been the best idea to post about this on a public forum,

It's on a public forum, as you clearly stated. That gives me/us access to tear him down. Later, QD.

Ran
09-28-2007, 10:47 AM
I don't see why you guys rip on people that smoke.Would you prefer the "It's illegal" or the "It's stupid" response?

If he had posted a thread about shooting heroin or smoking crack, I could understand, but marijuana is nowhere near as harmful to him or anybody else.Because being less illegal than something else makes it okay.

R3RUN
09-28-2007, 10:55 AM
Would you prefer the "It's illegal" or the "It's stupid" response?
Your telling me you don't do anything illegal? Have you ever sped on the highway? Sorry, not a very good argument. Is it stupid, probably, but there are plenty of other stupid things he could be out doing, like robbing a house. Personally I would rather him chill with his friends and smoke.

Because being less illegal than something else makes it okay.
I wasn't talking about legality at all. I know its illegal, im sure he knows its illegal as well. Obviously thats not a big issue on his mind.

Ran
09-28-2007, 11:03 AM
Your telling me you don't do anything illegal? Have you ever sped on the highway? Sorry, not a very good argument. Is it stupid, probably, but there are plenty of other stupid things he could be out doing, like robbing a house. Personally I would rather him chill with his friends and smoke.No, it is stupid, period. Doing one illegal act doesn't justify not doing another. I'd just as soon want a pothead to get busted for smoking as I would for somebody robbing someone.

I wasn't talking about legality at all. I know its illegal, im sure he knows its illegal as well. Obviously thats not a big issue on his mind.I'm sure while doing 90 in a 45 zone, speeding isn't a big issue on the street racer's mind either. I hope his pot gets laced just as much as I hope said street racer finds a pinetree.

quickdodge®
09-28-2007, 11:07 AM
Illegal drugs is always a good comparison to speeding. Later, QD.

R3RUN
09-28-2007, 11:15 AM
Illegal drugs is always a good comparison to speeding. Later, QD.
My bad. Would you rather him murder someone or smoke some weed? Is that a good enough comparison?

I hope his pot gets laced just as much as I hope said street racer finds a pinetree.
I guess I will never understand this attitude towards weed. To me you are comparing apples to oranges. I have yet to hear a story of a pothead killing someone if they are just hanging out. Even though its rare I do hear stories about people dying in street races. If someone asked me whether or not I would rather people street race or smoke, I would rather them smoke. Sooo much less harmful.

quickdodge®
09-28-2007, 11:27 AM
I guess I will never understand this attitude towards weed. To me you are comparing apples to oranges.

That's to you. I'll never understand why people think it makes them "cool" to brag about doing dumbass ****. To someone who doesn't need that stuff to get through life, it makes them look like helpless, mindless, gutless idiots that don't know how to get through life without the aid of something else. If life is that bad,m just off yourself. And that "cop out" of saying, I"I need it to escape" is just that. A cop out. I've been through probably much more than anyone else has on here and I've never even had the urge to think of getting drugs to "escape my problems." Later, QD.

PSINXS
09-28-2007, 12:36 PM
profiteer why do yo even care if they shun you for smoking pot ? you arent hanging out with them are you? I smoke and everyone knows it but I really dont care. Its their opinion as to what is right. Smoke on. You never called wen I had my get together. Turned out nice.

And dont bother arguing with Mike. Its a losing battle

soul
09-28-2007, 01:00 PM
yawn, boring thread.

and you people looking down on potheads, where you at in life? what have you done thats so much better? get ****ing real everyone has there little something, he likes to chill with people talk an smoke pot, he could be acting all crazy looking for ghost :rolleyes: or something or out there in mexico racing them cars every ****ing week on roads like some people :rolleyes:

Killer
09-28-2007, 01:21 PM

one shot of 151 may.. MAY get you tipsy... maybe past the legal limit... but i doubt it'll do serious damage unless the person hasn't eaten and weighs 3 pounds and has never drank a drop in their life.

soul
09-28-2007, 01:23 PM
one shot of 151 may.. MAY get you tipsy... maybe past the legal limit... but i doubt it'll do serious damage unless the person hasn't eaten and weighs 3 pounds and has never drank a drop in their life.
just like if hes a pothead 1 joint might gettem high maybe

PSINXS
09-28-2007, 01:25 PM
its over the legal limit. one glass of wine is over the legal limit(14% alc) 151 is 75%

PSINXS
09-28-2007, 01:27 PM
just like if hes a pothead 1 joint might gettem high maybe
pot head or not, first smoke of the day will get you high point blank. depending on how regularly and what strain you smoke determines how long you feel the effect

soul
09-28-2007, 01:36 PM
pot head or not, first smoke of the day will get you high point blank. depending on how regularly and what strain you smoke determines how long you feel the effect
thanks for the info...........

KREEP
09-28-2007, 01:39 PM
i SMOKED A COUPLE POTS ONCE

soul
09-28-2007, 01:45 PM
no more post by QD.... ghosts must of got em....

Ran
09-28-2007, 01:49 PM
and you people looking down on potheads, where you at in life? what have you done thats so much better?Stayed clean, obviously. lol

get ****ing real everyone has there little something, he likes to chill with people talk an smoke pot, he could be acting all crazy looking for ghost :rolleyes: or something or out there in mexico racing them cars every ****ing week on roads like some people :rolleyes:Sure, everyone has their little something. It's just that not everyone's little something is illegal or as dumb as getting baked.

soul
09-28-2007, 01:51 PM
Stayed clean, obviously. lol

Sure, everyone has their little something. It's just that not everyone's little something is illegal or as dumb as getting baked.
so collecting anime is better spent money and more intellectual........ gtfo pedo boy

Ran
09-28-2007, 01:52 PM
so collecting anime is better spent money and more intellectual........ gtfo pedo boyBetter spent on anime than drugs? The short (and obvious) answer is yes. Go overdose yourself.

soul
09-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Better spent on anime than drugs? The short (and obvious) answer is yes. Go overdose yourself.
yes ill go OD on pot, ****ing idiot

soul
09-28-2007, 01:58 PM
im out of this thread, cant tell who's ****ing dumber; the potheads in this thread or the people shunning it

TheProfiteer
09-28-2007, 02:04 PM
I really do not see why getting baked it so dumb especially when you follow a set of guidelines about it. Smoking all day everyday, and staying high all the damn time is absolutely ridiculous, just like staying drunk all damn day is absolutely a retarded.

By at the end of the day I much rather take a few hits from the water pipe and exchange stories with my buddies then sit in front of the fu ck ing television screen and destroy a 24 pack of bud. With Budweiser being one of the top three highest grossing corporations in the world I am pretty sure these is mike out there chugging down what he thinks is the best stuff on earth next to 300lb p-u-s-s-y, so f u c k your justifications. Mind Alteration is as old as humanity it self and has been a rich part of every cultures history.

American Founding fathers grew hemp, more than a century later it was alcohol that was made illegal first, during abolition marijuana was still legal.

Never did I claim I was cool or better than anybody because I smoked weed.

Mike and your bigotry proves that you are the ignorant person, you are the individual that does not understand the concept of tolerance, and social acceptance. Mike you and people like you are the reason this nation is the worlds porta-potty indefinitely being filled with trash, sh it, and various other redneck bi products.

Ran, you make good points, and I appreciate that you follow rules of civilized disputes by not creating personal attacks to try prove that what you are trying to say.

Ran
09-28-2007, 02:05 PM
yes ill go OD on pot, ****ing idiotDid I say overdose yourself on pot? No. I give a sh*t what you do it on, just make the world a better place and do it. This thread is as dumb as the people who think sucking smoke is a good idea. Later.

TheProfiteer
09-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Did I say overdose yourself on pot? No. I give a sh*t what you do it on, just make the world a better place and do it. This thread is as dumb as the people who think sucking smoke is a good idea. Later.

I take what I said back, it seems you let anger and frustration overshawdow your logic.

soul
09-28-2007, 02:06 PM
I really do not see why getting baked it so dumb especially when you follow a set of guidelines about it. Smoking all day everyday, and staying high all the damn time is absolutely ridiculous, just like staying drunk all damn day is absolutely a retarded.

By at the end of the day I much rather take a few hits from the water pipe and exchange stories with my buddies then sit in front of the fu ck ing television screen and destroy a 24 pack of bud. With Budweiser being one of the top three highest grossing corporations in the world I am pretty sure these is mike out there chugging down what he thinks is the best stuff on earth next to 300lb p-u-s-s-y, so f u c k your justifications. Mind Alteration is as old as humanity it self and has been a rich part of every cultures history.

American Founding fathers grew hemp, more than a century later it was alcohol that was made illegal first, during abolition marijuana was still legal.

Never did I claim I was cool or better than anybody because I smoked weed.

Mike and your bigotry proves that you are the ignorant person, you are the individual that does not understand the concept of tolerance, and social acceptance. Mike you and people like you are the reason this nation is the worlds porta-potty indefinitely being filled with trash, sh it, and various other redneck bi products.

Ran, you make good points, and I appreciate that you follow rules of civilized disputes by not creating personal attacks to try prove that what you are trying to say.
that took you forever

Ran
09-28-2007, 02:08 PM
Ran, you make good points, and I appreciate that you follow rules of civilized disputes by not creating personal attacks to try prove that what you are trying to say.I tried to stay civil man. I only make personal attacks in retaliation to the like.

I won't tell you to enjoy yourself or "good luck not getting caught", but at least take care.

I take what I said back, it seems you let anger and frustration overshawdow your logic.What can I say? It happens sometimes.

soul
09-28-2007, 02:08 PM
Did I say overdose yourself on pot? No. I give a sh*t what you do it on, just make the world a better place and do it. This thread is as dumb as the people who think sucking smoke is a good idea. Later.
just as dumb as people who buy a yaris thinks its a good idea............

ran just stop go look at your anime and jack off, cause that all youve done in life

Ran
09-28-2007, 02:10 PM
just as dumb as people who buy a yaris thinks its a good idea............40MPG for a daily driver isn't a good idea? :thinking:

ran just stop go look at your anime and jack off, cause that all youve done in lifeSure thing "Treasure Trooper". :lmfao:

soul
09-28-2007, 02:10 PM
or end yourself and make it a better world, cause thats whats gonna make this world a better place, everyone just killing themselves and let god sort em out

soul
09-28-2007, 02:13 PM
well officialy im out, ran it was fun, disapointed no one else wanted to play along. internet is fun and it PWNS j00

Ran
09-28-2007, 02:17 PM
well officialy im out, ran it was fun, disapointed no one else wanted to play along. internet is fun and it PWNS j00It's all good. :goodjob:

quickdodge®
09-28-2007, 03:38 PM
no more post by QD.... ghosts must of got em....

Or it could have been the fact that I was doing other things? That didn't involve stupidity. Ever think about that? Probably not since you're high and mighty about defending the stupid sheet. Oh and the "ghost" joke? Nice touch..whatever it meant. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
09-28-2007, 03:39 PM
im out of this thread, cant tell who's ****ing dumber; the potheads in this thread or the people shunning it

That's a no-brainer...meaning even Cactus could figure it out....the potheads are the answer to that query. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
09-28-2007, 03:42 PM

What the **** are you even talking about? Do you even know is this the weed typing and you won't remember a thing when you sober up? I am ignorant because I don't need the use of drugs to make me feel good about myself? That I don't need to do things illegally to make me cool? How am I bigot? Are you from America or are you just naturally illiterate? I stated, quite simply and in perfect English, that I do not drink. I never have. I don't have social acceptance? Of what....accepting potheads? Hail no I don't. I refuse to condone any illegal actions of anyone. So how am I bigot? You're a goddamn idiot; plain and simple. Later, QD.

©hris
09-28-2007, 03:51 PM
.... imo....

When u leave your house in the morning to goto work....

You will run into or speak to at least 10 pot heads, 3 coke addicts, 20 alcoholics, 2 Felons and 1 chronic masterbator...

And you prob would have no idea he or she was any of those.....

It's the people that take on dangerious thrills for fun that makes me wonder...

people that skydive, ride sport bikes, mountain climb, top fuel drag cars, snow board, or even bungee jump..... these people get high on adrenaline.... and have a really good chance at facing death every time they do it.

Pot... adrenaline... alchohol... and everything in between....

i don't look down on those that do it... i look down at those that are idiots.

quickdodge®
09-28-2007, 03:54 PM
.... imo....

When u leave your house in the morning to goto work....

You will run into or speak to at least 10 pot heads, 3 coke addicts, 20 alcoholics, 2 Felons and 1 chronic masterbator...

And you prob would have no idea he or she was any of those.....

It's the people that take on dangerious thrills for fun that makes me wonder...

people that skydive, ride sport bikes, mountain climb, top fuel drag cars, snow board, or even bungee jump..... these people get high on adrenaline.... and have a really good chance at facing death every time they do it.

Pot... adrenaline... alchohol... and everything in between....

i don't look down on those that do it... i look down at those that are idiots.

Agreed. Although I do think less of a person that uses the stuff, I don't hate them. I have a few friends that do it. I don't hang around them when they do, though. I just don't see the purpose in bragging about it all the time like it supposed to make you look cool. That was the purpose of my beginning involvement in this thread. I didn't post in the other and wasn't going to. But when another thread turns up unnecessarily, I asked about it. But this "profiteer" dude decided to go to the next level with a simple post of mine. Later, QD.

TheProfiteer
09-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Mike you are a bigot, because with out incidence of instigation you choose to very conspicuously express a hatred towards a certain group of people, and at this very moment you are doing the same thing to another group of people. Yet I understand you, because no man is wrong in his own eyes. We all have a point to prove.

I've got some red reps to give you for a donation. I hate potheads. Later, QD.

Every decision that we make implicates a positive and negative aspect, indistinguishable due to subjectivity. I did nothing to instigate even your presence, yet you still choose to arrive and express disagreement in a very unintelligent and idiotic fashion. Just like the kids in Jena man, you are just another redneck, opinionated, and moronic.

Oh and lolz You got pissed. Fool

TheProfiteer
09-28-2007, 04:02 PM
But this "profiteer" dude decided to go to the next level with a simple post of mine. Later, QD.

I did not escalate this into what it has become, I simply remained defensive.

quickdodge®
09-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Mike you are a bigot, because with out incidence of instigation you choose to very conspicuously express a hatred towards a certain group of people, and at this very moment you are doing the same thing to another group of people. Yet I understand you, because no man is wrong in his own eyes. We all have a point to prove.

How does that make me a bigot? I choose not to like illegal drugs or usage of such. I'm not a bigot for that. It's called good morals and upbringing. So I am wrong that smoking pot is illegal? I don't have a point to prove. I made a comment. I know that my realizing right from wrong is not going to keep people that don't know from stopping.

I did nothing to instigate even your presence, yet you still choose to arrive and express disagreement

Who cares? It's a public forum. You chose to post and so did I. You choose to brag about your shortcomings and I chose to point them out. So what?

Oh and lolz You got pissed. Fool
Who got pissed? At what? I don't get pissed on the Net. And especially by someone the likes of you. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
09-28-2007, 04:07 PM
I did not escalate this into what it has become, I simply remained defensive.

Actually you did. I was responding with normal posting. You went on the tirade with the "eff you" and accusing me of being drinkers and whatever else you posted. SO that would meant that you "got pissed" at this. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
09-28-2007, 04:11 PM
I'm off to work, fellas. As always, it'e been enlightening. Chris, I have your payment here at the house. I will get it to you this weekend and that's a promise. I'll check in this when I get home. Should be in a few hours. Later, QD.

©hris
09-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Agreed. Although I do think less of a person that uses the stuff, I don't hate them. I have a few friends that do it. I don't hang around them when they do, though. I just don't see the purpose in bragging about it all the time like it supposed to make you look cool. That was the purpose of my beginning involvement in this thread. I didn't post in the other and wasn't going to. But when another thread turns up unnecessarily, I asked about it. But this "profiteer" dude decided to go to the next level with a simple post of mine. Later, QD.

Strongly agree w/ ya there. Smoking pot is still Illegal no matter how someone feels about it. Coming onto IA and posting up a Smoking party is prob not the smartest idea or the coolest idea for that matter.

I will admit that I smoke and I am one of the few smokers that is glad it remains Illegal. I am still young and successful and have a future to look forward too... People that flaunt marijuana, advertise they smoke, and expecially sell pot.... will get caught.

I see nothing wrong with smoking at all... yes it is bad for you... and yes it affects who you are. Have you ever seen a water bong that has not been cleaned??? 2 weeks and its black.... imagine that water bong as your lungs.

I only enjoy smoking when i sit down to play a video game or work on my car... when i smoke and work on the car it is the only way i can focus on what im doing and stick to it without being distracted. Marijuana to me relaxes my ADD and actually helps me concentrate.... to an extent... yes i even asked my doctor about it lol

Anyways.... i gotta get outa this thread...

edit.... and working on my car can be very frusterating lol

TheProfiteer
09-28-2007, 04:19 PM
You are right, I was wrong for bringing out the assumption of you being an alcoholic I know nothing about you, and that was just a very cheap shot.

but most of my anger was pointed towards comments left by other people in this thread.

again I was simply acting defensively, even though I do not defend my smoking of marijuana, I am going to defend my integrity and my integrity does not suffer from me smoking pot. It does not make me any worse than you are anyone, nor does it make me any cooler. But If I wanted to invite some people from this forums for a drink no one would have a single problem with it, why because it is socially accepted and legal.

Marijuana is almost practically sociably accepted, they only entity that does not accept is the law, in a majority vote at least, there are always individuals like you Mike, you are not part of the legislative entity, yet still do not accept it.

If you think you are any better than I am because you do not smoke pot, then you are the one at fault.

I do not have an excessive habit, I am not a pot head, thoughtI do enjoy it, and I am just sick of being belittled for a decision I believe I have the right to make, socially and legally.

Once again QD my assumption of your drinking habits, were just that unnecessary assumptions.

No man is wrong in his own eyes.

TheProfiteer
09-28-2007, 04:27 PM
I only enjoy smoking when i sit down to play a video game or work on my car... when i smoke and work on the car it is the only way i can focus on what im doing and stick to it without being distracted. Marijuana to me relaxes my ADD and actually helps me concentrate.... to an extent... yes i even asked my doctor about it lol l

It is the opposite with me, I cannot work when I am high because I am just too relaxed.

So I do not smoke when I work, or drive, or go out, or durring the day.

PSINXS
09-28-2007, 04:28 PM
the whole I'm better than you because I dont smoke is a load of ****. First, i dont think any man is better than the next. If it is about you are better because of success, I have several white collar friends that make much more than the next man and yes they smoke pot. We ALL have faults and if anyone thinks they can look down on a person for doing a personal activity is plain rediculous. Disliking the fact they do said activity is fine and dandy. PPL have their own opinons. This person is not forcing his opinons on you or saying you suck if you dont come smoke with me. He extended the invitation to smokers. Everyone else really has no relevance. If this was a Pro or Anti smoking thread originally, then i would understand the comments.

Ran was way out of line with his comments. I even defended him when someone made comments abouthis anime collection. I'm disappointed Ran.

TheProfiteer
09-28-2007, 04:31 PM
^^^hey man sorry I didnt hit you up, I didnt get a chance to come out.

if you ever come into the Duluth L-ville area lemme know.

Ran
09-28-2007, 04:31 PM
Ran was way out of line with his comments. I even defended him when someone made comments abouthis anime collection. I'm disappointed Ran.Sorry but, just like you said with people having faults, even I lose my cool sometimes. In the end though, it's all good.

PSINXS
09-28-2007, 04:33 PM
its all good. you still my homie no doubt.

profiteer i'll be out that way next weekend. i'll hit u up.

Clegger
09-28-2007, 04:45 PM
its over the legal limit. one glass of wine is over the legal limit(14% alc) 151 is 75%

You must be a pothead

it doesnt work that way dumb ass

that number on the bottle is the percentage of the alcohol in the entire bottle

1 drink (1 glass of wine, 1 ounce shot, or 12 ounce beer) is equal to about .02%/.03% depending on body weight so if I took a shot of 151 it would be at a .05 still under the legal limit of .08

and just because somebody is at a .08 or .09 doesn't mean they can't function, it just means that they can't legally drive

I've been at a .22% and have had better motor functions and a better understanding of what is going on around me than sombody who just done blazing it.

PSINXS
09-28-2007, 04:59 PM
You must be a pothead

it doesnt work that way dumb ass

that number on the bottle is the percentage of the alcohol in the entire bottle

1 drink (1 glass of wine, 1 ounce shot, or 12 ounce beer) is equal to about .02%/.03% depending on body weight so if I took a shot of 151 it would be at a .05 still under the legal limit of .08

and just because somebody is at a .08 or .09 doesn't mean they can't function, it just means that they can't legally drive

I've been at a .22% and have had better motor functions and a better understanding of what is going on around me than sombody who just done blazing it.
Really ****stick? i know what alcohol content is. Is everybody you though? If I took one shot i would be over the legal limit as i dont weigh much. ANd nobody mentioned about being drunk, it was about being over the legal limit and i stated that. And good for you if you can function drunk. You can go out and get a DUI becuae you "think" you have it under control while i sit in the comfort of my home and smoke a blunt and not worry about the police.

Sledlude
09-28-2007, 05:48 PM

you = retarded.
At a .22, you probably drunkenly thought you were on point, but really not. As is the case with most drunk people (lowered inhibition-->increased confidence---> increased stupidity---> accident because of DUI). I've smoked and drank, and theres no way that after .22 you have more coordination than if you just smoked a j. If anything, you'll probably be more cautious if you're stoned.

I'm not saying one is better for you than the other; everyone's got their vice but that comment was just plain uninformed.

They're both bad for you, but atleast they're not crack!

PSINXS
09-28-2007, 05:50 PM
i'm about to fire up in 3... 2.... 1....

and qd i'm mad you never let me come help you out while you werent working. buster.

Sledlude
09-28-2007, 05:55 PM
QD..... I see you.... don't hate homeboy.

TheGodfather
09-29-2007, 04:21 AM
DUDES THIS POT ISN'T WORKING MAN!

I NEED SOME ACID DUDE!

I LIKE TIE DYE AND PEACE SYMBOLS!

LEGALIZE IT MAN!

****ING GOVERNMENT NAZIS!

Hhahahahahahahha.

quickdodge®
09-29-2007, 07:14 AM
QD..... I see you.... don't hate homeboy.

I still love you. Later, QD.

coolcat
09-29-2007, 08:14 AM
DUDES THIS POT ISN'T WORKING MAN!

I NEED SOME ACID DUDE!

I LIKE TIE DYE AND PEACE SYMBOLS!

LEGALIZE IT MAN!

****ING GOVERNMENT NAZIS!

Hhahahahahahahha.

STFU HIPPIE CRYBABY!! :gay:

TheGodfather
09-29-2007, 01:48 PM
STFU HIPPIE CRYBABY!! :gay:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Clegger
09-30-2007, 01:46 PM
Really ****stick? i know what alcohol content is. Is everybody you though? If I took one shot i would be over the legal limit as i dont weigh much. ANd nobody mentioned about being drunk, it was about being over the legal limit and i stated that. And good for you if you can function drunk. You can go out and get a DUI becuae you "think" you have it under control while i sit in the comfort of my home and smoke a blunt and not worry about the police.

http://www.lcb.state.pa.us/plcb/lib/plcb/alcoholed/bac_(male)3.jpg

I weigh 155 lbs, lemme guess... you weight about 60 lbs since you become over the legal limit after one drink??
GJ
FAIL

you = retarded.
At a .22, you probably drunkenly thought you were on point, but really not. As is the case with most drunk people (lowered inhibition-->increased confidence---> increased stupidity---> accident because of DUI). I've smoked and drank, and theres no way that after .22 you have more coordination than if you just smoked a j. If anything, you'll probably be more cautious if you're stoned.

I'm not saying one is better for you than the other; everyone's got their vice but that comment was just plain uninformed.

They're both bad for you, but atleast they're not crack!

Hey morons, learn how to read. Did I say anything about going out and driving after being drunk? I don't drink and drive. Motor functions doesn't mean driving a car, I dont know who is the bigger dumbass in this thread

TheProfiteer
09-30-2007, 01:52 PM
He who thinks he is the most wise, is he who is the greatest fool.

Clegger
09-30-2007, 01:56 PM
^ this coming from the stoner who has "getting drunk" in his sig

TheProfiteer
09-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Never did I claim I was more intelligent then anyone else. I understand the concept of humility, and I am a very humble person.

plus I choose that because it was a funny smiley.

Wurm
09-30-2007, 04:18 PM
what a dumbass ass thread

First i dont have a problem with you smoking its your life and it doesnt affect me but you need to keep stupid **** like this off the forum. Children post about stuff like that if dont consider your self a child then keep that **** in your click. Asking people to smoke with you like we dont have any cops on this board do your think being on the internet makes you invisible? do you think the site admin wouldnt give you ip up if the cops asked?

grow up and keep it hidden

quickdodge®
09-30-2007, 04:20 PM
what a dumbass ass thread

First i dont have a problem with you smoking its your life and it doesnt affect me but you need to keep stupid **** like this off the forum. Children post about stuff like that if dont consider your self a child then keep that **** in your click. Asking people to smoke with you like we dont have any cops on this board do your think being on the internet makes you invisible? do you think the site admin wouldnt give you ip up if the cops asked?

grow up and keep it hidden

That's it in a nutshell. Later, QD.

TheProfiteer
09-30-2007, 05:06 PM
First off I think the cops on this website are more interested in meets and street racing.

The monetary penalty for street racing, and reckless driving is much higher than that for simple possession. And its the money that attracts law enforcement not moral values. At least in these type of situations.

Secondly, I thought of doing this my self a long time ago but never did because of the same reasons you mentioned, but after I searched a little and found a few members who have done so in the past with out being flamed. I decided to give it a shot.

I simply wanted to meet some new people to share a smoke with me. I do not see what is the big problem with that.

like I said before, if I would of invited people from the board to a local bar to have a beer or two, I promise no one would have a single problem with that. I am probably going to end up doing that one day too, because I like to meet new people, and I enjoy good conversation.

I mean seriously if you really disapprove of smoking to such an extent that you would like to digress and express a form of disagreement, please proceed and I will have no quarrel with you on the matter, but for your own sake do it in a intelligent and respectful manner.

Wurm
09-30-2007, 05:22 PM
First off I think the cops on this website are more interested in meets and street racing.

The monetary penalty for street racing, and reckless driving is much higher than that for simple possession. And its the money that attracts law enforcement not moral values. At least in these type of situations.

Secondly, I thought of doing this my self a long time ago but never did because of the same reasons you mentioned, but after I searched a little and found a few members who have done so in the past with out being flamed. I decided to give it a shot.

I simply wanted to meet some new people to share a smoke with me. I do not see what is the big problem with that.

like I said before, if I would of invited people from the board to a local bar to have a beer or two, I promise no one would have a single problem with that. I am probably going to end up doing that one day too, because I like to meet new people, and I enjoy good conversation.

I mean seriously if you really disapprove of smoking to such an extent that you would like to digress and express a form of disagreement, please proceed and I will have no quarrel with you on the matter, but for your own sake do it in a intelligent and respectful manner.
I dont dissapprove of drugs but i do disapprove of referring to it in a public place. You might as well go to the mall and ask random people if they want to smoke with you.

TheProfiteer
09-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Dog I feel ya, but man I was not inviting people to come shoot up, or do lines, or any of that garbage.

Smoking is so heavily seeded in American society, its so widely accepted that many cops now adays do not even arrest kids for it. Unless they have been smoking and driving, or are trying to play the cops as fools.

I remember, about a year ago a police officer pulled me over, did his routine gave me my speeding ticket, then asked me if I had any pot in the car, now since I know everything is video taped in voice recorded, when he asked me, I simply nodded my head, he just looked at me for a second and said "Have a nice day slow down"

speeding ticket was for 17 over, he only gave me 14 over.

He was just a nice cop, and some times you run into a few pricks you take thier frustration out on the people they pull over.

but listen to me on this Patrol Officers are not on this board doing any kind of investigation or spying.

If any kind of law enforcement is here, they are detectives. When was the last time you heard of any invistigations agaisnt alleged pot smokers

SL65AMG
09-30-2007, 06:28 PM
ah wut the F UCK ever. just let him smoke in peace. it isnt hurting any of you guys

TheProfiteer
09-30-2007, 06:37 PM
I am done with this thread.

TheProfiteer
09-30-2007, 06:55 PM
Mods please lock, and or delete this.