PDA

View Full Version : Gwinnett Tech...shittiest school around.

UpSideDownDesi
09-27-2007, 04:53 PM
:2up: Fuck i am done with Gwinnett Tech.......this is the 3rd time they screwed me over with classes. Quarter ago they dropped me out of a class at the end of the quarter (2 days before it ended) "accidentally"...then couldn't reinstate me because it was too late to process...it got counted against me...i lost financial aid coz of it. This quarter they dropped my schedule because of a "computer glitch" before the payment deadline date. Then said they couldn't add them back on because they got filled up.....after 2 hrs of :rant: they added them back on. On top some how i got changed to foreign student status when i have been going there for past 2 years as in state :thinking: . Foreign = more money. Now i check my schedule and 1 of my classes got canceled that i needed to take to get the hell outta that place :2up:. I can't add another class on because timings are shitty for last moment classes and i have already changed my work schedule 3 times because of this...manager's not happy...new job. What the fuck is wrong with this school's damn administration...:rant:. Nothing, but bunch of idiots working there. I would have to say stay the hell from this place...homofags wasted 6 months of my school time already and looks like another 6 months is about to down the drain again. I can't do jack because they have the fucken right to do so. :2up:

RandomGuy
09-27-2007, 05:00 PM
: Nothing, but bunch of idiots working there.
they musta went to gwinnett tech

UpSideDownDesi
09-27-2007, 05:02 PM
not in the mood to joke around...i am already year behind and this shit doesn't help. I feel like going up there and slapping the first bitch that tries to act smart about class getting canceled.

coolcat
09-27-2007, 07:11 PM

AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OWNED!!

IndianStig
09-27-2007, 07:13 PM
goddamn, i so wanna drop outta state, work at some nice place and go to GGC or gwinnett tech, but fuck gwinnett tech now, lol, i'll stick with GGC

why don't you enroll in GGC or GPC to get that last class you need sunny?

Mr. Clean
09-27-2007, 07:34 PM
at least you dont go to Gainesville State... they didnt even approve my financial aide until the day of the deadline and if you dont pay by that date they drop your registered classes. i was about 3 hours away from losing the perfect schedule for optimum work time/school hours... after i went to the counter and told that ***** my situation she said "oh my bad we must have looked over your file...i'll do it right quick" WTF. so what took them 2 months should have taken 15 mintues they were saying i could just write a check and they would reimburse me, yes i have thousands of dollars laying around to give them while they should JUST DO THE ******* PAPER WORK. i think the high school drop-outs do most clerical work at colleges... irony FTL

deathrex
09-27-2007, 09:16 PM
i went to gwinnett tech. It was lame. i havent gone back in a year. Gainsville sucks either way but campus point is pretty cool kinda sorta.

Mr. Clean
09-27-2007, 09:26 PM
i went to gwinnett tech. It was lame. i havent gone back in a year. Gainsville sucks either way but campus point is pretty cool kinda sorta.

**** CAMPUS POINTE IN ITS DIRTY WHORISH ASS!!! I HATE THAT PLACE WITH SUCH AN INTENSE PASSION THAT I WOULD RATHER HAVE SEX WITH AN ALBINO ETHIOPIAN WITH AIDS THAN TO LIVE THERE AGAIN.

i lived there for a year and half and was miserable for the last six months when they started going to condos.

i dont mean to rant about everything that's brought up but jesus christ i hate that place

Stormhammer
09-27-2007, 10:23 PM
I love Chatt. Tech, I'm taking my english class there. My proff. swears. A lot. I got called a sly mother****ing sonuvabitch within 30 minutes of class.

Nismo
09-28-2007, 12:12 AM
Maybe you should goto a real college where there arent problems like this.....

iEvo
09-28-2007, 12:15 AM
yea they ****ed me up a few times also. its a good school if there no issues, but yea i hear ya

UpSideDownDesi
09-28-2007, 01:18 AM
Maybe you should goto a real college where there arent problems like this.....
i have to take certain classes before i can transfer outta this hell hole, but ya first chance i get.....peace out GTC :2up:

Stormhammer
09-28-2007, 03:14 AM
go for it. I did everything I could to get out of GPC ( granted I could have at any time, but eh, being Canadian, it was much cheaper )

changaroo
09-28-2007, 05:14 AM
6:15 am here... when im done with tech, im going to have a big hole in my ass. i have yet to sleep in the past few days. son of a *****.
sorry wrong thread.

blackboi50
09-28-2007, 06:32 AM
yo dude just find another skool to go to......and call clark howard hell investigate:ninja:.....1

GIXXERDK
09-28-2007, 06:57 AM
Whenever you have a problem like this, go STRAIGHT to the Dean's office.

blackboi50
09-28-2007, 07:13 AM
Whenever you have a problem like this, go STRAIGHT to the Dean's office.

tru tru.......but u gotta keep going there like everyday cuz they aint gonna do **** if u go like 3 times........u have to let them know your face!!!!!:eek:.....1

UpSideDownDesi
09-28-2007, 09:23 AM
tru tru.......but u gotta keep going there like everyday cuz they aint gonna do **** if u go like 3 times........u have to let them know your face!!!!!:eek:.....1
dean's office doesn't do jack either...i talked to the dean when they dropped my first class and she pretty much said...."too bad...better luck next time." When i say this school is ****ed up....it's ****ed up down to the core.

blackboi50
09-28-2007, 09:56 AM
dean's office doesn't do jack either...i talked to the dean when they dropped my first class and she pretty much said...."too bad...better luck next time." When i say this school is ****ed up....it's ****ed up down to the core.

yea u gotta go up in there like 15 times.......but by then you will be wasting a lot of your time......so its better to just come on IA and rant:rant:.......1