PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR ROOMMATE!

Killer
09-27-2007, 01:34 PM
i need either a place to go as of november 1st or someone who would be willing to move into a new apt as of november 1st...

i live in marietta.. i prefer to stay in that area.. and i've got a staffordshire.. so finding an apt that will allow them has been tough, BUT i found one... i just can't afford to rent a one bedroom... too many other bills... i've been looking into it and found a place that was incredible... but if i move into a one bedroom.. i would have no life!!! at all...

anyways, get back to me asap!!! thanks!

itsjustdee
09-27-2007, 03:19 PM
NO ONE WANTS TO LIVE WITH A RACISE :haha:

Kelly
09-27-2007, 03:20 PM
Cept for another racise! :tongue:

Tracy
09-27-2007, 03:27 PM
I know someone looking for a place and a roomate by Nov 1st. He said he can do $400/month. I guess if you want to PM me your # I can give it to him for you. He is a racise, too.

Killer
09-27-2007, 03:30 PM
I know someone looking for a place and a roomate by Nov 1st. He said he can do $400/month. I guess if you want to PM me your # I can give it to him for you. He is a racise, too.

i'll hit you up!

Killer
09-27-2007, 03:41 PM
NO ONE WANTS TO LIVE WITH A RACISE :haha:

NO TIMES FOR JOKES DEE! THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!

itsjustdee
09-28-2007, 09:22 AM
NO TIMES FOR JOKES DEE! THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!

:haha:
suck it kyle! lol

Kelly
09-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Suck what??? :thinking:

itsjustdee
09-28-2007, 04:02 PM
Suck what??? :thinking:

DEEZ NUTS! :tongue1:

ksniperfox
09-28-2007, 09:16 PM
i need either a place to go as of november 1st or someone who would be willing to move into a new apt as of november 1st...

i live in marietta.. i prefer to stay in that area.. and i've got a staffordshire.. so finding an apt that will allow them has been tough, BUT i found one... i just can't afford to rent a one bedroom... too many other bills... i've been looking into it and found a place that was incredible... but if i move into a one bedroom.. i would have no life!!! at all...

anyways, get back to me asap!!! thanks!

depending on where you live and how desperate you are, i live by myself in a 1br apt and someone could put a bed in the dining area that never gets used and pay me some rent $.

sirkus
09-28-2007, 09:37 PM
November 1st I'll have a house in the Cartersville area. We could hang out one day and you can come and check it out. See what you think. It's me and another roommate that's pretty much laid back. I'd charge 400/mo for the room (you pay for extra crap like another cable box and ****).. It's pretty much a bachelor pad. 3 bedroom house, all appliances. After the basement gets finished then it'll be a 4 bed room with a theater downstairs. As long as your dog doesn't **** all over the floors and chews on **** then I have no problem with pets. We'd all have to pitch in though and have someone cut the grass. Lord knows I hate doing it.... You have to keep up after yourself too. No dirty ass dishes sitting every where and stuff like that.

Don't really like any kind of drugs other than drinking. And no large groups of people there. Has a 2 car garage too.

It's just a thought.. lmk.

*edit* you could also put a pen or something in the backyard if you wanted too. Tie out cable or some ****. Has a nice yard on it.

Killer
10-01-2007, 10:57 AM
i'm checking a place out tonight... if that doesn't work out i will let ya'll know! thanks guys for all the offers though!

BTEC
10-02-2007, 05:41 PM
sounds like ur in the same boat as me. im try to get a night job or a real job for my back up plan if the roomate thing dnt work out. a real job meaning one i can pay all my bills and have a life (build my cars, hang out, buy furniture etc..)

Killer
10-03-2007, 08:41 AM
sounds like ur in the same boat as me. im try to get a night job or a real job for my back up plan if the roomate thing dnt work out. a real job meaning one i can pay all my bills and have a life (build my cars, hang out, buy furniture etc..)

word i've got a great job especially for my age.. but it's just not cutting it as far as cost of living goes down here... i've thought of getting a part time to help pay off more things... but i work 9-6 monday-fri.. and i love having my weekends to myself so i don't know what else i could do!!

BUT i did find a room... so i'm no longer searching...

kelly found a house on craigslist... 4bdrm 2 1/2 bath.. a yard for my dog, not too much farther from where i'm at... 650 a month and that includes utilities... oh and it has like 2 living rooms (sorta 3) one of which he wants to turn into a game room the other a theatre room... house has fresh paint/carpet... new yard work... it's incredible.. i'm dropping my deposit off today... i'm pretty freakin pumped cause i get my dog back and that in itself is amazing for me...

thanks to those who were willing to help! if for some reason this falls through i will hit ya'll up.. or if i know someone else in need i'll tell them where to go!!

esiatlanta
10-03-2007, 03:32 PM
i need a roommate man....500$....no utility........3 bed 2 bath.....i live with myself....so hit me up