PDA

View Full Version : ****** Hispanic Heratige Month ******

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 12:58 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/27/navarrette/index.html

SAN DIEGO, California (CNN) -- Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15-October 15) gives all Americans the chance to gain insight into the nation's largest minority.

You might as well give it a try. There are more than 44 million Hispanics in the United States, and the Census Bureau estimates that -- by 2050 -- we'll represent one in four Americans.

And despite efforts by nativists to keep out both legal and illegal immigrants in a desperate attempt to turn back the demographic clock, Hispanics aren't going anywhere. Why should we? In many cases, we were here first.

In Arizona, Texas and New Mexico, you'll find families whose roots go back five or six generations. These people never crossed a border, and yet many of them are treated as if they came across last week because of skin color or the language they speak.

Ah, language. The great divider. More than three-fourths of Hispanics speak English or both English and Spanish, and less than a quarter speak only Spanish. Yet some Americans see a Spanish-language billboard and assume that Hispanics aren't assimilating. Or they accuse Hispanics of sending mixed messages by claiming to value English while maintaining Spanish. And they're convinced that the reason we have bilingual-this and bilingual-that is because Hispanics are demanding the accommodation.

They're not. If only there wa$ $ome way to explain what the$e outreach effort$ are really about.

The Hispanic Century is upon us -- and influencing everything from food to fashion, politics to pop culture.

In fact, one of the few places where it may be hard to find Hispanics is public television.

This week, PBS aired the first installment of "The War," a 14½-hour documentary on World War II by Ken Burns. While most of his colleagues use color, Burns tells stories in black and white. Literally. He took care to include the experience of African-Americans but overlooked the contributions of more than 500,000 Hispanics to the war effort. That includes more than a dozen Medals of Honor recipients. When Hispanic groups pressured the film's corporate sponsors, Burns sprinkled in 28 minutes of new interviews and photographs to tell the stories of two Hispanics and one Native American.

In an earlier commentary, I blasted Burns for his blunder. Then a reader wrote an angry e-mail blasting me. He insisted that Burns didn't have to make a special effort to tell the stories of Hispanic veterans because they were, after all, Americans.

Awesome. Most Hispanic World War II veterans are gone now, but I'm sure they would have loved hearing those words. They were first-rate heroes who were treated like second-class citizens. And all they wanted was to be considered Americans.

I might have found the reader's comments more persuasive if he'd been consistent. In his e-mail, he insisted that, because my Spanish isn't very good and my family has been in the United States for a while, "lots of people probably mistake you for an American." He even described me as "white." That was nice of him. But in an earlier e-mail, he wrote that I was "still a Mexican."

Huh? Speaking of mixed messages.

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 12:58 PM
http://young.anabaptistradicals.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/first_illegal_immigrants.jpg

Hundo®
09-27-2007, 12:59 PM
no way anyones reading an article that long about a bunch of putos.

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 12:59 PM
WE WERE HERE FIRST YOU SONUVABITCH

Hundo®
09-27-2007, 01:00 PM
not on my timeline pussy. it's past noon which means it's hightide, dont you have family to pick up>?

Ran
09-27-2007, 01:10 PM
WE WERE HERE FIRST YOU SONUVABITCH"We?" Define "we" Ricky. Native Americans are highly suspected of being of Asian decent that crossed over from Northeastern Asia/Russia into modern-day Alaska when the ice formed a solid bridge between the two continents.

Perhaps that's where the modern day "hispanics" from Mexico and South America originate from as well. I haven't read that far into it though.

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 01:13 PM
HOW BOUT WE GO TO LUNCH FAGGOT
GET YOU SOME FRIED CHICKEN AND GRAPE SODA

Hundo®
09-27-2007, 01:13 PM
who's black here???^^^

itsjustdee
09-27-2007, 01:21 PM
ASIANS WERE HERE FIRST! (; LOL

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 01:22 PM
LOL @ KAYFUNKS TIRED ASS BAD BOY ONE LINERS

"We?" Define "we" Ricky. Native Americans are highly suspected of being of Asian decent that crossed over from Northeastern Asia/Russia into modern-day Alaska when the ice formed a solid bridge between the two continents.

Perhaps that's where the modern day "hispanics" from Mexico and South America originate from as well. I haven't read that far into it though.

Ran, "We" means just that; natives. The "hispanics" you are talking about didnt originate from nowhere else but the land you are standing on (Central and South America as well). I'm not here to divide tribes up and break out that language lol.. but I can tell you those "hispanics" you are talking about, go back generations before your family tree ever planted its roots here. :yes:

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 01:24 PM
Fuck this thread. Thats just about as bright as MLK Jr. day. Blacks get their bullshit holiday's, plus celebrate practically every american holiday as well. Yet STILL are bitching about being put down and what not. You don't want some kind of bullshit reputation, don't try and fix it by having a holiday. Learn how to do things the right way. Don't give people reason to give you (mexicans in general) a bad reputation. I kno some of ya do things the right way, but most don't. Get over it.

I'm Chippewa indian. I want a fucking holiday for it then. Fuck that idea, fuck this thread, and fuck all the whiners thinking they need a stupid ass holiday to remind everybody that 80% of the hispanic population is a bunch of worthless border jumpers.

gtikid
09-27-2007, 01:24 PM
Buahahaha Hispanics can't do shit right. Look at us, we can't even choose a month correctly. At least black people start at the beginning of the month and end at the end of the month.....stupid hispanics :slap:

gtikid
09-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Fuck this thread. Thats just about as bright as MLK Jr. day. Blacks get their bullshit holiday's, plus celebrate practically every american holiday as well. Yet STILL are bitching about being put down and what not. You don't want some kind of bullshit reputation, don't try and fix it by having a holiday. Learn how to do things the right way. Don't give people reason to give you (mexicans in general) a bad reputation. I kno some of ya do things the right way, but most don't. Get over it.

I'm Chippewa indian. I want a fucking holiday for it then. Fuck that idea, fuck this thread, and fuck all the whiners thinking they need a stupid ass holiday to remind everybody that 80% of the hispanic population is a bunch of worthless border jumpers.

:lmfao: Yea since "Hispanic Heritage Month" is a "holiday" where we don't have to go to work or school and get to go on vacation :lmfao:

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 01:29 PM
LOL AT THE IGNORANCE FROM MR. CHIPPEWA JAJAJA

JAJAJA = HAHAHA FOR THE GRINGOS PENDEJOS

silversol
09-27-2007, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=gtikid]Buahahaha Hispanics can't do shit right. Look at us, we can't even choose a month correctly. At least black people start at the beginning of the month and end at the end of the month.....stupid hispanics :slap: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 01:31 PM
Might as well be a holiday. I'm not going to take the time to read a dumbass thread about a bunch of dumbass mexicans bitching. You wanna celebrate your "heritage" GO THE FUCK BACK TO MEXICO!!!!!! This is infact america. Do I belong here, your god damned right I do. Do you?? No, the only dumbass things americans really didn't do on your behalf was build a higher wall crossing the entire border. I'm sure we could easily get one high enough that there would be enough mexicans to climb on each others backs to get over. Stfu with this stupid bullshit.

silversol
09-27-2007, 01:34 PM
Might as well be a holiday. I'm not going to take the time to read a dumbass thread about a bunch of dumbass mexicans bitching. You wanna celebrate your "heritage" GO THE FUCK BACK TO MEXICO!!!!!! This is infact america. Do I belong here, your god damned right I do. Do you?? No, the only dumbass things americans really didn't do on your behalf was build a higher wall crossing the entire border. I'm sure we could easily get one high enough that there would be enough mexicans to climb on each others backs to get over. Stfu with this stupid bullshit.
+1

Leisa
09-27-2007, 01:35 PM

SAN DIEGO, California (CNN) -- Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15-October 15) gives all Americans the chance to gain insight into the nation's largest minority.

You might as well give it a try. There are more than 44 million Hispanics in the United States, and the Census Bureau estimates that -- by 2050 -- we'll represent one in four Americans.

And despite efforts by nativists to keep out both legal and illegal immigrants in a desperate attempt to turn back the demographic clock, Hispanics aren't going anywhere. Why should we? In many cases, we were here first.

In Arizona, Texas and New Mexico, you'll find families whose roots go back five or six generations. These people never crossed a border, and yet many of them are treated as if they came across last week because of skin color or the language they speak.

Ah, language. The great divider. More than three-fourths of Hispanics speak English or both English and Spanish, and less than a quarter speak only Spanish. Yet some Americans see a Spanish-language billboard and assume that Hispanics aren't assimilating. Or they accuse Hispanics of sending mixed messages by claiming to value English while maintaining Spanish. And they're convinced that the reason we have bilingual-this and bilingual-that is because Hispanics are demanding the accommodation.

They're not. If only there wa$ $ome way to explain what the$e outreach effort$ are really about.

The Hispanic Century is upon us -- and influencing everything from food to fashion, politics to pop culture.

In fact, one of the few places where it may be hard to find Hispanics is public television.

This week, PBS aired the first installment of "The War," a 14½-hour documentary on World War II by Ken Burns. While most of his colleagues use color, Burns tells stories in black and white. Literally. He took care to include the experience of African-Americans but overlooked the contributions of more than 500,000 Hispanics to the war effort. That includes more than a dozen Medals of Honor recipients. When Hispanic groups pressured the film's corporate sponsors, Burns sprinkled in 28 minutes of new interviews and photographs to tell the stories of two Hispanics and one Native American.

In an earlier commentary, I blasted Burns for his blunder. Then a reader wrote an angry e-mail blasting me. He insisted that Burns didn't have to make a special effort to tell the stories of Hispanic veterans because they were, after all, Americans.

Awesome. Most Hispanic World War II veterans are gone now, but I'm sure they would have loved hearing those words. They were first-rate heroes who were treated like second-class citizens. And all they wanted was to be considered Americans.

I might have found the reader's comments more persuasive if he'd been consistent. In his e-mail, he insisted that, because my Spanish isn't very good and my family has been in the United States for a while, "lots of people probably mistake you for an American." He even described me as "white." That was nice of him. But in an earlier e-mail, he wrote that I was "still a Mexican."

ok... That is California... you are in Georgia now.. move on.....

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 01:36 PM

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODYS UPSET

WHATS A MATTER YOUR DADDY GOT LAID OFF BECAUSE OF A MEXICAN THAT COULD DO TWICE THE WORK?

TOO BAD! HE SHOULDA WENT TO SCHOOL AND HE WOULDNT COME HOME SMELLING OF HOT GARBAGE AFTER PICKING UP THE MEXICANS TRASH JAJAJA

HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT YOUR GRANDPARENTS GET A FREE RIDE BECAUSE THEY WERE "PILGRIMS" AND JUST SO HAPPENED TO "LAND" ON PLYMOUTH ROCK

GOOD THING INS WASNT AROUND BACK THEN, EH?

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 01:37 PM
+1
Its just ridiculous to me to think that somehting like this is neccessary. When most know that it infact isn't. Some will agree with it, but most won't. It's pointless. "America's Largest Minority" Don't you thinkt here's a reason for that???? You have a country. Go there, and be the biggest majority. You come here for better work and shit like that. Well, go the fuck home, if you think your smart enough to come here for better work, go back, and push for better things down there. Then you'd have no reason to come here.

silversol - got ya back.

gtikid

Why the fuck don't I belong here? Your so proud of being "american" and claiming white power, yet your saying your some kind of stupid ass native american. Which one is it buddy? B/c if your so called "american" then your just as much an immigrant as me :slap:

And no, it's not a holiday. You don't see us wearing sombreros and having fucking parades do you?

Next year i'll make sure to celebrate Columbus Day with a bit more enthusiasm to celebrate the extinction of your chipmynuts indians :goodjob:

thinkfast®
WE DIDNT CROSS THE BORDER THE BORDER CROSSED US

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 01:39 PM

WHATS A MATTER YOUR DADDY GOT LAID OFF BECAUSE OF A MEXICAN THAT COULD DO TWICE THE WORK?

TOO BAD! HE SHOULDA WENT TO SCHOOL AND HE WOULDNT COME HOME SMELLING OF HOT GARBAGE AFTER PICKING UP THE MEXICANS TRASH JAJAJA

HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT YOUR GRANDPARENTS GET A FREE RIDE BECAUSE THEY WERE "PILGRIMS" AND JUST SO HAPPENED TO "LAND" ON PLYMOUTH ROCK

No you dumb fuck and I don't care if this is mod bashing. I'm not in Georgia, Mexicans have not, thank god, migrated this far as of yet. Besides, you fair weather pussies wouldn't know what to do if snow hit the ground, well probably try and snort it or something. My dad, actually has his diploma, and if he wasn't in a motorcycle accident, he'd still be working. Hell, it was probably a stray beaner that pulled out infront of him.

Moron. fuck you Btw. I'm not upset.

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 01:40 PM
I didn't say TO celebrate ANY fuckin heritage holidays. We know who you are, I know who i am, as does everybody else. Go somewhere else to celebrate a countries holiday. It don't belong here. Personaly columbus day is fuckin retarded to.

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 01:41 PM
No you dumb fuck and I don't care if this is mod bashing. I'm not in Georgia, Mexicans have not, thank god, migrated this far as of yet. Besides, you fair weather pussies wouldn't know what to do if snow hit the ground, well probably try and snort it or something. My dad, actually has his diploma, and if he wasn't in a motorcycle accident, he'd still be working. Hell, it was probably a stray beaner that pulled out infront of him.

Moron. fuck you Btw. I'm not upset.

LOL @ YOUR ATTEMPTED COMEBACK

SNORTING SNOW?? CMON MAN THIS AINT THE TRAILER PARKS.. YOU LOST ALL CREDIBILITY THERE (IF YOU HAD ANY TO BEGIN WITH)

Ran
09-27-2007, 01:41 PM
Ran, "We" means just that; natives. The "hispanics" you are talking about didnt originate from nowhere else but the land you are standing on (Central and South America as well). I'm not here to divide tribes up and break out that language lol.. but I can tell you those "hispanics" you are talking about, go back generations before your family tree ever planted its roots here. :yes:Okay, but where did these so-called "natives" come from? See my original post for a small insight. :goodjob:

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 01:42 PM
I didn't say TO celebrate ANY fuckin heritage holidays. We know who you are, I know who i am, as does everybody else. Go somewhere else to celebrate a countries holiday. It don't belong here. Personaly columbus day is fuckin retarded to.

YOU SHOULD SHOW A LITTLE MORE RESPECT TO THE MAN THAT "DISCOVERED" THIS LAND FOR "YOUR PEOPLE" TO COME AND WELL.. FLOURISH. MUCH LIKE THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE MIGRATED HERE ARE DOING.

HMMMMMMMMM

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 01:43 PM
LOL @ YOUR ATTEMPTED COMEBACK

SNORTING SNOW?? CMON MAN THIS AINT THE TRAILER PARKS.. YOU LOST ALL CREDIBILITY THERE (IF YOU HAD ANY TO BEGIN WITH)
I have plenty of credibility. Just because it doesn't come from you, doesn't make a difference to me. I couldn't give a flyin fuck less what you think. Your still fuckin retarded for thinking something like this should happen. Really all fuckin holiday's are stupid. Christmas - not everybody gives a fuck about the birth of christ, New years - not everybody gives a fuck about another year. Halloween - 'nuff said. Your birthday. well...we won't go there, to much cheap beer and jalapeno's will make any day turn sour.

gtikid
09-27-2007, 01:44 PM
YOU SHOULD SHOW A LITTLE MORE RESPECT TO THE MAN THAT "DISCOVERED" THIS LAND FOR "YOUR PEOPLE" TO COME AND WELL.. FLOURISH. MUCH LIKE THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE MIGRATED HERE ARE DOING.

HMMMMMMMMM

Na dude he's a chiponmydick indian remember? Columbus killed off his people with diseases and guns. Thank god for that or we'd have more of his people around :goodjob:

But then he does claim to be american and that WE should get out? :slap:

thinkfast®
BRO YOU ARE KILLING ME OVER HERE

silversol

I dont have a problem with hispanics if it was milions of canadians coming here illegaly i would still be upset. I have a problem with "scabs"! and your comment about a mexican could do twice the work is bs he is just willing to work half the wage.

mxglory258

HMMMMMMMMM
Discovered it so my people could flourish?? You stupid fuck, indians were here first.

gtikid
09-27-2007, 01:45 PM
I have plenty of credibility. Just because it doesn't come from you, doesn't make a difference to me. I couldn't give a flyin fuck less what you think. Your still fuckin retarded for thinking something like this should happen. Really all fuckin holiday's are stupid. Christmas - not everybody gives a fuck about the birth of christ, New years - not everybody gives a fuck about another year. Halloween - 'nuff said. Your birthday. well...we won't go there, to much cheap beer and jalapeno's will make any day turn sour.

Sounds to me like you wanna end your life.....or like you SHOULD end your life :goodjob:

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 01:45 PM
SOUNDS LIKE HE'S A BIT UPSET AT BEING NATIVE AMERICAN, SO HE TRIED TO FORGET HIS HERATIGE - MUCH LIKE WHAT AMERICANS WANT HISPANICS TO DO

YEA RIGHT

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 01:47 PM
Na dude he's a chiponmydick indian remember? Columbus killed off his people with diseases and guns. Thank god for that or we'd have more of his people around :goodjob:

But then he does claim to be american and that WE should get out? :slap:
I didn't so much say, get out, as I said, go home to celebrate your fuckin heritage more than anything.

chiponmydick?? That was pathetic border hopper. As I've said before, most of you work about as WELL as the fences you jumped to get here. Well, I guess america did do one thing wrong, somebody call that fencing company and ask for a refund.

itsjustdee
SO MXGLORY DUDE, ARE YOU SAYING ASIANS NEED TO GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES TOO?

WHAT A RACISE...

mxglory258
SOUNDS LIKE HE'S A BIT UPSET AT BEING NATIVE AMERICAN, SO HE TRIED TO FORGET HIS HERATIGE - MUCH LIKE WHAT AMERICANS WANT HISPANICS TO DO

YEA RIGHT
Nah, I'm plenty proud of my heritage. Besides, I didn't have to migrate to find better living :)

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 01:48 PM
Sounds to me like you wanna end your life.....or like you SHOULD end your life :goodjob:
I should end my life?? Why do you say that?? Hmm, b/c you don't like hearing peoples opinions? Tough shit. Your here, the only reasons people in mexico wouldn't bitch about americans going down there, is b/c eventually it would turn into a more prosperous country.

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 01:50 PM

WHAT A RACISE...
I think "little china" or w/e, should be burnt to the ground. If you wanna see chinese architecture, then go to fuckin china.

itsjustdee
09-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Dang someone's a racist forreal. LOL

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Dang someone's a racist forreal. LOL
Racist. Not particularly. However, I don't see the need to celebrate a different heritage in america. I wouldn't want to go to china, mexico, africa, russia, germany, and celebrate my heritage. I don't give a fuck.

It's just another bullshit thing to do, b/c your a minority. Get over it. Had mexicans been here first, then ultimately, they'd end up in another country looking for better work, to better their lives, b/c mexicans aren't obviously smart enough to do so for themselves in the first place, in their original country.

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 02:03 PM
EVER THINK THAT AMERICA IS A FUCKIN MELTING POT, AND IF WE (YEA I SAID WE, I AM AMERICAN BORN LIKE IT OR NOT LOL) DIDNT ADAPT AND CHANGE W/ THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE HERE, AND SPEND THE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS THAT WE DO EVERY YEAR, THEN USA WOULD BE IN NO KIND OF POSITION THAT THEY ARE NOW, ECONOMICALLY SPEAKING.

P.S. FUCK YOU :)

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 02:05 PM
EVER THINK THAT AMERICA IS A FUCKIN MELTING POT, AND IF WE (YEA I SAID WE, I AM AMERICAN BORN LIKE IT OR NOT LOL) DIDNT ADAPT AND CHANGE W/ THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE HERE, AND SPEND THE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS THAT WE DO EVERY YEAR, THEN USA WOULD BE IN NO KIND OF POSITION THAT THEY ARE NOW, ECONOMICALLY SPEAKING.

P.S. FUCK YOU :)
I'll agree that america is in a fucked economical position. In response to you being born and raised american, YOU maybe, but ultimately others in your family line did infact come here. I'll not put anything into their reasoniing for doing so, however, i'm mostly certain why they came.

P.S. I really don't give a fuck.

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 02:12 PM
I CAN PUT MONEY THAT YOUR PEOPLE MIGRATED FROM SOMEWHERE OTHER THEN LAS VEGAS MR. PLYMOUTH ROCK. IN THE END YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR CASINOS, HISPANICS HAVE A MONTH TO SHED LIGHT ON OUR CULTURE.

ITS A WIN-WIN

ep9716
09-27-2007, 02:14 PM
YUP With Out Hispanics, Everything In The US Would Cost More...Thats Why You Pay....Like 99 Cents For Some Oranges.....
Why Do You Think The Housing Market Is So Low?
Who Buys Old Houses? That Wont Sell...Hispanics
Who Works For Low Wages? With No Benefits?
Thats Why Shit Is A Little Cheaper, So Stop Bitching.

silversol
09-27-2007, 02:16 PM
^^^ No everything cost more now because the american dollar is not worth shit anymore!

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 02:16 PM
I CAN PUT MONEY THAT YOUR PEOPLE MIGRATED FROM SOMEWHERE OTHER THEN LAS VEGAS MR. PLYMOUTH ROCK. IN THE END YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR CASINOS, HISPANICS HAVE A MONTH TO SHED LIGHT ON OUR CULTURE.

ITS A WIN-WIN

http://www.geocities.com/bigorrin/woodbead.gifWhere do the Chippewas live?
The Chippewas are one of the largest American Indian groups in North America. There are nearly 150 different bands of Chippewa Indians living throughout their original home land in the northern United States (especially Minnesota (http://www.native-languages.org/minnesota.htm), Wisconsin (http://www.native-languages.org/wisconsin.htm) and Michigan (http://www.native-languages.org/michigan.htm)) and southern Canada (especially Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan).

Odd, my mothers parents, reside and have always been in wisconsin,

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 02:17 PM
YUP With Out Hispanics, Everything In The US Would Cost More...Thats Why You Pay....Like 99 Cents For Some Oranges.....
Why Do You Think The Housing Market Is So Low?
Who Buys Old Houses? That Wont Sell...Hispanics
Who Works For Low Wages? With No Benefits?
Thats Why Shit Is A Little Cheaper, So Stop Bitching.
They don't make it any cheaper. The work that I've seen done first hand by mexicans sucks. Thats why it takes 2 of them to do the job of one american. Those 2, ultimately together are getting paid as much as one american who went to school to learn how to do it right.

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Odd, my mothers parents, reside and have always been in wisconsin,

Ojibway, however, mostly reside in canada. I'm chippewa. Not Ojibway. Dumbass.

ep9716
09-27-2007, 02:20 PM
LOL.....I Would Love You To Yall Work Concrete Construction...For A Week. Out In The Hot Fucking Sun...But...I Dont Give A Fuck...Just My 2 Cents.

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 02:21 PM
LOL.....I Would Love You To Yall Work Concrete Construction...For A Week. Out In The Hot Fucking Sun...But...I Dont Give A Fuck...Just My 2 Cents.
Did it when I was down there moron. It takes literally 8 mexicans to lay a 100yd sidewalk. I've seen it done by 3 americans in the same amount of time. Give up. I've seen it first hand. In atlanta :) thanks.

chava_rx7
09-27-2007, 02:25 PM

WHAT A RACISE...

Hell Naw!! we need our asian chicks!!! i like my asian chicks i dont wana go oround the world to :idb: one!!

same with my latinas! how can yall mothafuckas pass on some culombian ass!!! and brazilian :eek: finger lickin good!!! you gootta atmit that not all mexican woman are fat and ugly cuz some of them are top of the line homy!!
and the same with the rest of the girls i wanna have a different flavor every day:lickpuss: !!!!
cuz one flavor no matter how good gets old....
:bannana:

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 02:26 PM
Hell Naw!! we need our asian chicks!!! i like my asian chicks i dont wana go oround the world to :idb: one!!

same with my latinas! how can yall mothafuckas pass on some culombian ass!!! and brazilian :eek: finger lickin good!!! you gootta atmit that not all mexican woman are fat and ugly cuz some of them are top of the line homy!!
and the same with the rest of the girls i wanna have a different flavor every day:lickpuss: !!!!
I'm not debating men or women. My girls white. I'm debating overall, the way I see it.

Kelly
09-27-2007, 02:28 PM
And no, it's not a holiday. You don't see us wearing sombreros and having fucking parades do you?

No, that's Cinco De Mayo... :lmfao:

itsjustdee

maybe he's ugly that's why none of the minorities look at him? who knows...he just seems mad at the world...
he should just move to iraq and
DIE. :yes:

chava_rx7
Did it when I was down there moron. It takes literally 8 mexicans to lay a 100yd sidewalk. I've seen it done by 3 americans in the same amount of time. Give up. I've seen it first hand. In atlanta :) thanks.

:eek: :eek: Oh shit americans actually work contruction!!!

U lern something new every day! Thank's mxglory258! :goodjob:

cactusEG
09-27-2007, 02:30 PM

how about u fuck ur self red neck.. cry me a river :goodjob:

Tracy
09-27-2007, 02:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqsrq34qDyk

Personally I don't think there should be Black history month or Hispanic history month or white history month or.......... I think we should all be taught REAL AMERICAN history in school (*dreaming*). America is supposed to be a melting pot (in modern times). MLK didn't want Blacks to "get ahead" of other races...he wanted EQUALITY for them. He didn't want one race to stick out over another here in America. The problem with Black history month and Hispanic history month and BET and the United NEGRO fund, etc. is that it makes one race stand out over another and that is not what America is supposed to be about. If we were talking about utopia for the idea of America, we would all be taught real history in school and everyone would be on an equal playing field. I know it's not going to happen anytime soon, especially with ignorance still running rampant, but things like "so and so history month" don't help people understand that we should all be treated equally according to our foundation. All of us have rights now-a-days. Use them. Do things like get out there and vote. Educate yourself on your gov't and try to make a change that way. Ranting about your opinion on a chat forum doesn't do anything very productive. Not that i expect anyone on IA to be doing anything productive by posting here, but you get the point.

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 02:31 PM
maybe he's ugly that's why none of the minorities look at him? who knows...he just seems mad at the world...
Your about as bright as your boyfriend. Me go to iraq and die?? No need for that. Your just pissed off, b/c you can't stand that face that other people have views that they don't mind voicing. Get over it.

Oh shit americans actually work contruction!!!

U lern something new every day! Thank's mxglory258!

There's nothing to be said to that. Its idiotic, and really made no sense. Before mexicans jumped over here, how do you think america was built?

Maybe you should lern learn something yourself?

itsjustdee
09-27-2007, 02:32 PM

x222222222222222222222222

chava_rx7
09-27-2007, 02:33 PM

Damn! whats wrong with u?? U dint get some 2day?
How bout we meet in person and ill give u :idb: all u can eat buffet... :bannana: :bannana:

mxglory258
Oh fuck that shit boy. Callin me a redneck. I'm far from it. You aint shit anyways. Get over your beantastic self. I don't care who's who. You wanna celebrate your heritage, then keep it to yourself is 100% what I've been saying. Very few people really give a fuck.

itsjustdee
aw someone's mad!

cactusEG
09-27-2007, 02:34 PM
x222222222222222222222222

x333333333333

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 02:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqsrq34qDyk

Personally I don't think there should be Black history month or Hispanic history month or white history month or.......... I think we should all be taught REAL AMERICAN history in school (*dreaming*). America is supposed to be a melting pot (in modern times). MLK didn't want Blacks to "get ahead" of other races...he wanted EQUALITY for them. He didn't want one race to stick out over another here in America. The problem with Black history month and Hispanic history month and BET and the United NEGRO fund, etc. is that it makes one race stand out over another and that is not what America is supposed to be about. If we were talking about utopia for the idea of America, we would all be taught real history in school and everyone would be on an equal playing field. I know it's not going to happen anytime soon, especially with ignorance still running rampant, but things like "so and so history month" don't help people understand that we should all be treated equally according to our foundation. All of us have rights now-a-days. Use them. Do things like get out there and vote. Educate yourself on your gov't and try to make a change that way. Ranting about your opinion on a chat forum doesn't do anything very productive. Not that i expect anyone on IA to be doing anything productive by posting here, but you get the point.
Pretty much my thoughts, with considerably more vulgarity.

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 02:35 PM
aw someone's mad!
I havent been mad since this thread started. It started stupid, remained stupid through out, and still proves itself to be stupid.

cactusEG
09-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Oh fuck that shit boy. Callin me a redneck. I'm far from it. You aint shit anyways. Get over your beantastic self. I don't care who's who. You wanna celebrate your heritage, then keep it to yourself is 100% what I've been saying. Very few people really give a fuck.
we are here jethrow(and for good). now shut up sit down and take it like u should. ur half irish right?

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 02:37 PM
we are here jethrow(and for good). now shut up sit down and take it like u should. ur half irish right?
Half? No, am I part irish, yes. Do you see me giving a fuck about st. patricks day? Nope!! As I said, there's no point in celebrating your fucking heritage as this thread is about.

So, now your future irish comments are worthless dumbass.

Tracy
09-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Pretty much my thoughts, with considerably more vulgarity.

I don't necessarily agree with a lot of what you are saying or at least I don't agree with the way you made it come across.

My views are equality for everyone and that means EVERYONE who is here in the US as a citizen. I think if you are here illegally, then you need to find a way to be here LEGALLY. There are plenty who have accomplished it the right way. I don't have a problem with immigrants. I happen to enjoy multicultural things in my life. I just think there is a right and a wrong way to do things. I feel that there are rules and policies in place for a reason in our country. I don't really agree with our current president, but I didn't vote, so who am I to bitch about how our country is run. I will, however, be voting at this next election. I don't feel like our generation is represented because they just don't get out and vote. It really has nothing much to do with anything except that young people will be young people. No matter how much to tell them anything when they are young...they probably won't listen until they get older and wiser and have experience.

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 02:41 PM
No, that's Cinco De Mayo... :lmfao:

CINCO DE MAYO - THE WHITE PEOPLES EXCUSE TO DRINK TEQUILA

LOLOL

chava_rx7
09-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, Why can't we be friends....

come on people sing along!!!! :bannana: :bannana:

itsjustdee
09-27-2007, 02:47 PM

So...............we shouldn't celebrate any holidays even if it's an American holiday?
Are you a Jehovah (sp?) witness? LOL

gtikid
09-27-2007, 02:48 PM
I don't necessarily agree with a lot of what you are saying or at least I don't agree with the way you made it come across.

My views are equality for everyone and that means EVERYONE who is here in the US as a citizen. I think if you are here illegally, then you need to find a way to be here LEGALLY. There are plenty who have accomplished it the right way. I don't have a problem with immigrants. I happen to enjoy multicultural things in my life. I just think there is a right and a wrong way to do things. I feel that there are rules and policies in place for a reason in our country. I don't really agree with our current president, but I didn't vote, so who am I to bitch about how our country is run. I will, however, be voting at this next election. I don't feel like our generation is represented because they just don't get out and vote. It really has nothing much to do with anything except that young people will be young people. No matter how much to tell them anything when they are young...they probably won't listen until they get older and wiser and have experience.

:goodjob:

gtikid
09-27-2007, 02:48 PM
So...............we shouldn't celebrate any holidays even if it's an American holiday?

No point in trying to argue with someone of a lower intelligence Dee. You see the results here everyday on IA, especially in this thread :goodjob:

Tracy
09-27-2007, 02:50 PM

I actually get kind of irked when someone at the grocery store tells me happy Easter or Merry Christmas. I know the intention is right, but what if I were a Jew? No one at Macy's is going to tell you Happy Hanuka. How about Ramadan Ramadan? How many Muslims in the US get that off????

mxglory258
09-27-2007, 02:53 PM
Not at all. Just stating that most holidays are "invented" by those of that nature, faith, and what not. I more or less, care for none of them. Do I go to the parties, sure. Doesn't mean I'm there to celebrate the holiday. I go and hang out with my friends and family.

Tasuki_Civic
09-27-2007, 03:10 PM
funny you made this.....im head of the PR in school for this Program called "Legal Eagle" for students practicing law. And i am doing things for this month on this occasion.

gtikid
09-27-2007, 03:20 PM
O yea, I forgot to include:

A mi me dan trabajo antes que ti porque yo hablo dos idiomas y usted no mas una :D Americano marica :lmfao:

itsjustdee
09-27-2007, 03:22 PM
TRANSLATE JULIAN! THIS IS BS...LOL

itsjustdee
09-27-2007, 03:23 PM
OH NVM I GOT IT :)
I'M SMART.
YEAH BITCH, WE'LL GET A JOB BEFORE YOU B/C WE'RE BILINGUAL SO :haha:

Scrilla
09-27-2007, 03:45 PM
O yea, I forgot to include:

A mi me dan trabajo antes que ti porque yo hablo dos idiomas y usted no mas una :D Americano marica :lmfao:

Je Parle Le Francois et toi?

Trilingual bitches! There job options are getting smaller and smaller... :lmfao:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Hektik
09-27-2007, 03:45 PM
Fuck Minorities.......lol.....

Actually the only true minorities, are the ignorant idiots who dont realize that America is a hugely diverse country. And no matter how much they complain about it, it will never change...

P.S. mxglory make up ur mind.. are you an American, Native indian, or Irish. you seem to be having a bad day but what can i say for someone who was born and rasied in this country as a whitebred american yet has to work construction on the side of the roads just like all the illegal immigrants he so despises....the irony of things huh... maybe your just upset because theyre taking all YOUR jobs....all you are is legal wetback with out the soccer skills...

Scrilla
09-27-2007, 03:52 PM

Trilingual bitches! There job options are getting smaller and smaller... :lmfao:

And working on Korean.... Bulgogi lunchboxes are the SHHHIIIEEETTTT! :D

gtikid
09-27-2007, 03:54 PM

Actually the only true minorities, are the ignorant idiots who dont realize that America is a hugely diverse country. And no matter how much they complain about it, it will never change...

P.S. mxglory make up ur mind.. are you an American, Native indian, or Irish. you seem to be having a bad day but what can i say for someone who was born and rasied in this country as a whitebred american yet has to work construction on the side of the roads just like all the illegal immigrants he so despises....the irony of things huh... maybe your just upset because theyre taking all YOUR jobs....all you are is legal wetback with out the soccer skills...

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

gtikid
09-27-2007, 03:54 PM

Shut up hoe, you didn't learn shit at Meadowcreek, lying ass :lmfao:

itsjustdee
09-27-2007, 03:58 PM

Korean's hard...good luck with that...
I'm Asian and I can't even get their accent down....fucking chinks..lol

Scrilla
09-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Shut up hoe, you didn't learn shit at Meadowcreek, lying ass :lmfao:

Bwahahahahahahahaha... just cuz I didn't graduate with you guyz doesn't mean I failed, it just meant I wanted to stay an extra year and learn more shyt!!! :lmfao:

Get Money... :goodjob:

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 04:06 PM

:lmfao: :yes:

ISAtlanta300
09-27-2007, 04:39 PM
I actually get kind of irked when someone at the grocery store tells me happy Easter or Merry Christmas. I know the intention is right, but what if I were a Jew? No one at Macy's is going to tell you Happy Hanuka. How about Ramadan Ramadan? How many Muslims in the US get that off????

Why get irked? It's all in good spirit. By that same definition you would get equally irked if someone says 'have a nice day' and you just happened to have a shitty day....

ISAtlanta300
09-27-2007, 04:41 PM

Ja, wel ik kan ook nederlands praten hoor....

Quadlingal... now what !! LOL

Rsxguy
09-27-2007, 06:15 PM
they cant deport us all

Tracy
09-27-2007, 07:00 PM
Why get irked? It's all in good spirit. By that same definition you would get equally irked if someone says 'have a nice day' and you just happened to have a shitty day....I get irked inside. I don't lash out at them. I know it's in good spirit. I reply with HAPPY HOLIDAYS. That's a little more universal. I think it's a bit selfish to say Merry Christmas or Happy Easter if you aren't going to say Happy Hanuka, etc. I'm just all about being fair to everyone all the time. I was brought up with Christmas and Easter, so it's not like I'm a Jew and am bitter that no one tells me Happy Hanuka. And no it's not that same as telling me to have a nice day if I've had a bad day. That's something that is universal and CAN apply to everyone with the same respect. Merry Christmas only applies to Christians. Have a nice day, n1gger would be the one to piss me off ;)

That's why :)

VooDooXII
09-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Is that why the google "g" is a pinata?

gtikid
09-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Is that why the google "g" is a pinata?

:lmfao: I was wondering what the hell that was :lmfao:

Maniaç
09-27-2007, 07:56 PM
this thread is pretty lame, didn't have to read the whole thread to come up with this conclusion. the thread title gave it all away. but whatever, notes?

thinkfast®
09-28-2007, 08:29 AM
NOTES IS, MANIACA IS A QUEERBAIT FROM WAY BACK

PROOF'S IN THE (CHOCOLATE) PUDDING

Kevykev
09-28-2007, 09:22 AM
HHM motherfker!

ISAtlanta300
09-28-2007, 02:32 PM
. Merry Christmas only applies to Christians.)

Not at all. If you have a christmas tree you have christmas. No one says that only Christians are allowed to have Christmas. Heck, I am not even from here, and I 'celebrate' thanksgiving... do i get irked? No. Even though i had nothing to do with the pilgrims. I am also neither irish nor mexican, but don't get irked at "happy st. patricks day" or "happy 5 de mayo'.

If they want to wish me hannukah or rammadan, hey say so.... I'm always looking for a good reason to drink it up... LOL

cactusEG
09-28-2007, 02:35 PM
I dont have a problem with hispanics if it was milions of canadians coming here illegaly i would still be upset. I have a problem with "scabs"! and your comment about a mexican could do twice the work is bs he is just willing to work half the wage.

what the damn problem? I live in a red neck ass town, but still alot of hispanics. I see old rednecks go out to parts to the county that have more hispanics and they try to get them to work.... Its just as much their fault for cheap labor.

cactusEG
09-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Nah, I'm plenty proud of my heritage. Besides, I didn't have to migrate to find better living :)

no but ur great great.. parents did :goodjob:

cactusEG
09-28-2007, 02:44 PM
They don't make it any cheaper. The work that I've seen done first hand by mexicans sucks. Thats why it takes 2 of them to do the job of one american. Those 2, ultimately together are getting paid as much as one american who went to school to learn how to do it right.

white's can go to a college or tech school for construcion ?

"B"
09-28-2007, 03:23 PM

FYP, who gives a ****?

I bet if there was a "white heritage month", you bitches would freak the **** out and call racism. JJ and Al would have a got damn field day.

Tracy
09-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Not at all. If you have a christmas tree you have christmas. No one says that only Christians are allowed to have Christmas. Heck, I am not even from here, and I 'celebrate' thanksgiving... do i get irked? No. Even though i had nothing to do with the pilgrims. I am also neither irish nor mexican, but don't get irked at "happy st. patricks day" or "happy 5 de mayo'.

If they want to wish me hannukah or rammadan, hey say so.... I'm always looking for a good reason to drink it up... LOL

Now you are nitpicking. I know you get the point.

thinkfast®
09-28-2007, 03:34 PM
FYP, who gives a ****?

I bet if there was a "white heritage month", you bitches would freak the **** out and call racism. JJ and Al would have a got damn field day.

I WOULDNT BE OFFENDED W/ WHITE HERITAGE MONTH.. DONT BOTHER ME SO WHY COMPLAIN HOMEY :thinking:

"B"
09-28-2007, 03:38 PM
Most "minorities" would complain that it was racist. I imagine you are one of the few exceptions to the rule.

thinkfast®
09-28-2007, 03:55 PM
WHEN YOU SAY MINORITIES I THINK YOU ARE SPEAKING OF AFRICAN AMERICANS??

MEXICANS WANT EQUAL RIGHTS HOMEY. I CAN TELL YOU THE MAJORITY WILL AGREE W/ ME, WE ARENT CRYING ABOUT INJUSTICES FROM 100'S OF YEARS AGO

"B"
09-28-2007, 03:56 PM
Hmmm

mxglory258
09-28-2007, 05:25 PM
white's can go to a college or tech school for construcion ?
I really hope your kidding. Anybody can go to school for that.

The thing that more so pissed me off, was places other than where I worked, of which I applied to, some asked if I were willing, other said it was a must to learn spanish as well.

I was quite irritated by the fact of, I'm in the US, and being asked to learn another language b/c spanish is widely used there. Its ridiculous. Not talking **** on those mexican people who speak english, it's those who don't, and even refuse to learn to speak english.

s13slider®
09-28-2007, 05:33 PM
WHY THE FUCC DONT WHITE PEOPLE GET OUR OWN GODDAMN MONTH

or are the rest of them our's ?

Double_0_Rusty
09-28-2007, 07:41 PM
So ok question.....My grandfather was Cherokee full blood, and my Grandma was Irish(full blood).....What does that make me? I mean I take after the white man in looks, and I can drink like a mofo. I am curious to read if I am a "border jumper" as well or if I am a native? Keep in mind the fact my grandpa was Full Blood Cherokee, and G-ma was full blood irish. Also with the fact of my g-pa being Indian, does that make me part Asian too?

What the fucc am I? lol

Double_0_Rusty
09-28-2007, 07:46 PM
BTW I have nothing against the Legal Hispanics. I think if they are legal and work just like me, then what's the prob? But for the illegals, if you want to come here, do it the right way. I have been to South America a couple of times, and we got called "Gringos" and thought it was Ironic that how hispanics here are treated, that I being from America getting called names and nasty looks.

Anyhow....as I said I have NO prob with LEGAL Immagrants, just the ones who come here illegally and want equal right....pshhh yeah.

santacruz77
09-28-2007, 08:59 PM
rusty your a mutt

Double_0_Rusty
09-28-2007, 09:01 PM
oh ok

VooDooXII
09-28-2007, 11:44 PM
WHY THE FUCC DONT WHITE PEOPLE GET OUR OWN GODDAMN MONTH
or are the rest of them our's ?

What about every other month? Heh... :D

Tracy
09-29-2007, 09:39 AM
So ok question.....My grandfather was Cherokee full blood, and my Grandma was Irish(full blood).....What does that make me? I mean I take after the white man in looks, and I can drink like a mofo. I am curious to read if I am a "border jumper" as well or if I am a native? Keep in mind the fact my grandpa was Full Blood Cherokee, and G-ma was full blood irish. Also with the fact of my g-pa being Indian, does that make me part Asian too?

What the fucc am I? lol

You're an American, just like every other citizen of the US.

Double_0_Rusty
09-29-2007, 10:41 AM
You're an American, just like every other citizen of the US.

YAY!

BuBBa DRiFT
09-29-2007, 10:01 PM
my name ends in a vowel, can i join the club?

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-30-2007, 09:25 AM
MY LAND IS YOUR LANDDDDDD

hahahahha