PDA

View Full Version : help my 240 needs some love

jamesgibson0
09-26-2007, 09:40 PM
what are the best shocks for my 92 240? it is lowered 2 inches. and i need a cold air and pully kit. someone help it what do i need and i only want the best parts.

SpecV_Scott
09-28-2007, 02:01 AM
If you only want "the best," get full coilovers. Can't go wrong with Tein, and even the MR coilovers are good, too.

jamesgibson0
10-02-2007, 05:52 PM
I need to know if the coilovers will be the same with my silvia conversion?

Benefit
10-02-2007, 06:08 PM
what are the best shocks for my 92 240? it is lowered 2 inches. and i need a cold air and pully kit. someone help it what do i need and i only want the best parts.

dont waste your money on pully kits and cold air intakes....

turbo or no care

jamesgibson0
10-02-2007, 11:24 PM
were is the best place to get a silvia front clip. i herd about a place in macon.

chituntang
10-23-2007, 04:45 AM
Jhot is a great place. My brother got his for 850 along with dual square headlights and aero front bumper.

Once again... Shocks do not really lower your car. Springs do. So if you wanted your car to lower 2inches, get S tech from tein or something like that. I do not have much info about lowering springs because I do not look into lower my car that much.

CAI, just stay away from Ebay and you will be fine. Pulley kit... OBX has one, I think. The other brand is call undorbox or something like that...

zcrew
11-23-2007, 01:36 PM
It depends on how long you want them to last too. A spring/shock combo if lowered may not last as long or ride as smooth as a good set of coilovers. It'll work, and you may not complain, but nothing surpasses a good quality coilover. Also many giv eyou adjustability for corner balancing or even changing your "look" fairly easily.