PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: maniac and all his nutswingers

s13slider®
09-26-2007, 08:05 PM
i wanna see who will win in an e-battle so lets go , you goddamn grass cuttin raft floatin beaner bitch .and fuck punctuation and grammer .

s13slider®
09-26-2007, 08:07 PM
BTW no hard feelings , just for fun .

Double_0_Rusty
lol @ grass cuttin raft floatin beaner bitch.

s13slider®
thank you , thank you !!!

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 08:09 PM
Lolol. that is all..

Quattro Kid
09-26-2007, 08:11 PM
eh, you got nutswingers from QD and imposing that a mexican is a grass cutter or a beaner, is elementary

but kudo's on the raft part

(oh and are you challenging him or do you want to see him and someone else battle? :thinking: )

s13slider®
09-26-2007, 08:11 PM
ohhh come now alex , i know you got more to say than that . you know all my personal life , and anything goes in this thread so bring it . you bad haircut beaner ,border hopin , texas livin , knife slashin , wrx ownin mofo .

s13slider®
09-26-2007, 08:12 PM
eh, you got nutswingers from QD and imposing that a mexican is a grass cutter or a beaner, is elementary

but kudo's on the raft part

(oh and are you challenging him or do you want to see him and someone else battle? :thinking: )

im challanging him :goodjob:

Quattro Kid
09-26-2007, 08:12 PM
ok, good stuff

quickdodge®
09-26-2007, 08:14 PM
ATTN: maniac and all his nutswingers

You do know that Maniac will be attending by himself seeing as he has none of these "nutswingers." Later, QD.

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 08:15 PM
Can someone take care of this bug for me? please..

Quattro Kid
09-26-2007, 08:17 PM
yea i'll be a friend, you'r bashing is more pathetic than two retards trying in what they think is reproducing

edit: example (you're dad nutting in the wrong hole = you being born)

you fail....

BKgen®
09-26-2007, 08:20 PM
ohh schnapp.

s13slider®
09-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Can someone take care of this bug for me? please..

now you sound like kayfunk , when you're owned you're owned . but damn at least try .

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 08:33 PM
You can't own me nor ever will. You owned yourself by making this thread. Look around you, see how many people give a shit what you have to say, I mean really look. Its really pathetic, don't even know why you even tried.

quickdodge®
09-26-2007, 08:33 PM
Please stop in here. These posts make my brain hurt. They make invertebrates look like Nobel Peace Prize winners. I bet your lives are so dull that you could write a diary of it..............a week in advance. Look at you guys. Y'all have faces that would make people rub tree branches on them to make their ugly sticks. When any of you have more knowledge on ownage than what you could type on a postage stamp, then come do something. Until then, just keep lick cleaning my jockstraps. You missed a spot. Later, QD.

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Sure its not cause of your two brain cells that your head is hurting?

s13slider®
09-26-2007, 08:36 PM
You can't own me nor ever will. You owned yourself by making this thread. Look around you, see how many people give a shit what you have to say, I mean really look. Its really pathetic, don't even know why you even tried.

its not about people who care , its about your spikey fucked up haircut havin ass . so go ahead and say something worthy back so i can TRY to get you back . like i siad its ll fun but i just wanna know if i am worthy .

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 08:38 PM
its not about people who care , its about your spikey fucked up haircut havin ass . so go ahead and say something worthy back so i can TRY to get you back . like i siad its ll fun but i just wanna know if i am worthy .

With word like that, no, no you are not. Sorry.

Wurm
09-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Please stop in here. These posts make my brain hurt. They make invertebrates look like Nobel Peace Prize winners. I bet your lives are so dull that you could write a diary of it..............a week in advance. Look at you guys. Y'all have faces that would make people rub tree branches on them to make their ugly sticks. When any of you have more knowledge on ownage than what you could type on a postage stamp, then come do something. Until then, just keep lick cleaning my jockstraps. You missed a spot. Later, QD.

lmao

s13slider®
09-26-2007, 08:40 PM
With word like that, no, no you are not. Sorry.

look to my intial post, come on you should have way more than that . you know my past bring it up i aint scared . as long as you dont bring my son into it we're straight:goodjob:

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Don't know what to say to a retard. Even if I say something you will not just not understand.

Do me a favor and get rid of a picture of me off of your avatar, thanks.

tron
09-26-2007, 08:42 PM
;)

im pretty sure he just owned everybody!!!!

quickdodge®
09-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Sure its not cause of your two brain cells that your head is hurting?

Ahhhh. So the prickless wonder has decided to be this evenings dinner. Being that your only competition in an intellectual battle are a couple of garden tools, this should be easy dining for me. I've heard of artificial intelligence as I am always being used as a source for it, but you're the first person I've come across that specializes in artificial stupidity. Or is it real? Either way, Urinal Cakes, you seem to have diarrhea of the mouth, but it seems more that you have constipation of anything worthwhile to post. But I do know that if a thought ever did cross your mind, it would be a long and lonely journey. Later, QD.

Hundo®
09-26-2007, 08:47 PM
In addition i wanted to answer maniacs inquiry about his retainer, it's on my dick.

Double_0_Rusty
09-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Damn Qd, I think I just coughed up part of my lung.

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Ahhhh. So the prickless wonder has decided to be this evenings dinner. Being that your only competition in an intellectual battle are a couple of garden tools, this should be easy dining for me. I've heard of artificial intelligence as I am always being used as a source for it, but you're the first person I've come across that specializes in artificial stupidity. Or is it real? Either way, Urinal Cakes, you seem to have diarrhea of the mouth, but it seems more that you have constipation of anything worthwhile to post. But I do know that if a thought ever did cross your mind, it would be a long and lonely journey. Later, QD.All you are trying to say for all the retards out there is this.

Calling me an idiot, retard, moron, ect. He knows these are the only tricks he can use. Trying to use overly dramatic phrases, he knows what to say to anyone in any situation due to his boring ass life, always being stuck in a cold and lonely ball of misery. Better known as his brain, or in a way he'll understand his "noodle"..

BTLFED
09-26-2007, 08:51 PM
I don't get this thread. It's like all I see is monkeys trying to fuck a football. There is no gold in here except QDs post.

S13slider - "spikey hair" this and "landscaping" that. Not original and frankly, lame and over used. A raft? The mother fucker is mexican. Why in the hell would he need a raft to get here? -------------------------------->

Maniac - Don't act like you are above this because you didn't start it. You are a self proclaimed e-badass on here, and this guy has nothing. If you are such the badass, just post, own him, and get it over with. :rolleyes:

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Chris, I have moved on from him along time ago... Looks like Mike wants to have some fun though.

Hundo®
09-26-2007, 08:54 PM
In addition i wanted to answer maniacs inquiry about his retainer, it's on my dick.

:yes:

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Kayfunk, leave.

BTLFED
09-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Chris, I have moved on from him along time ago... Looks like Mike wants to have some fun though.

Long time ago? This thread isn't even old. Just pull out all the stops, totally hurt his e-feelings, and move on. It's not hard.

Hundo®
09-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Kayfunk, leave.

see this is the part where you get to suck my dick, with your retainer, cuz it's gonna make a weird sensation while ya singin a got damn tune on my dick.

Wurm
09-26-2007, 08:57 PM
this is boring i would rather watch double jeopardy

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Long time ago? This thread isn't even old. Just pull out all the stops, totally hurt his e-feelings, and move on. It's not hard.Yeah, so I was be alittle bit, dramatic. I could do that, this dude wouldn't know what to say if I really tried. Even with my old jokes and faggot jokes, this dude really wants to try me though, so that right there is HIS ownage. He can't step up to me, he failed on his old screen name, and it will fail with this one.

He can't even handle someone like JJ alfago, now thats saying something.

Wurm
09-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Yeah, so I was be alittle bit, dramatic. I could do that, this dude wouldn't know what to say if I really tried. Even with my old jokes and faggot jokes, this dude really wants to try me though, so that right there is HIS ownage. He can't step up to me, he failed on his old screen name, and it will fail with this one.

thats pitiful

BTLFED
09-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Yeah, so I was be alittle bit, dramatic. I could do that, this dude wouldn't know what to say if I really tried. Even with my old jokes and faggot jokes, this dude really wants to try me though, so that right there is HIS ownage. He can't step up to me, he failed on his old screen name, and it will fail with this one.

That is pretty pathetic.

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Him or me? Lolol

BTLFED
09-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Him or me? Lolol

Him, stupid! :slap: lol

s13slider®
09-26-2007, 09:06 PM

well if i failed then , it should be easy for you now . go ahead and try . sorry bro im not the one thats backs down that easily. and as far as jj goes all i have to say is :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Im gonna watch the Ultimate fighter, be back in a bit.

s13slider®
09-26-2007, 09:08 PM
maniac you're the new aged suge knight.

thats is all !!!!!!!!!!!

Hundo®
09-26-2007, 09:16 PM
see this is the part where you get to suck my dick, with your retainer, cuz it's gonna make a weird sensation while ya singin a got damn tune on my dick.

Echonova
09-26-2007, 09:49 PM
This thread is full of lose. That is all.

Master Shake
09-26-2007, 10:00 PM
Please stop in here. These posts make my brain hurt. They make invertebrates look like Nobel Peace Prize winners. I bet your lives are so dull that you could write a diary of it..............a week in advance. Look at you guys. Y'all have faces that would make people rub tree branches on them to make their ugly sticks. When any of you have more knowledge on ownage than what you could type on a postage stamp, then come do something. Until then, just keep lick cleaning my jockstraps. You missed a spot. Later, QD.thats fuckin funny.

Double_0_Rusty
09-26-2007, 10:08 PM
this is all

S II K
09-26-2007, 10:58 PM

stop quoting yourself douche bag.

Hundo®
09-26-2007, 11:12 PM
stop quoting yourself douche bag.

:blah:

1000cckiller