PDA

View Full Version : Nutso people

Konstantin
09-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Is it just me, or has the general population gone fucking nuts today? Ass hole people...all day long. Everywhere.

Ohh, and get this, 400 S was shut down...because of rubber neckers. People would slow down so much to see what was going on with ONE car with its hazards on, a fire truck and 2 :police: cars, that traffic came to a stand still. Parking Lot! :2up:

Anyone else notice strange shit today? I swear...its the fucking full moon....

bigdare23
09-26-2007, 07:51 PM
it's atlanta

That's common lol

AnTi-PooN
09-26-2007, 07:58 PM
okay wellll not just today but everyday.. ok so i deliver pizza meaning i always have somewhere i need to be as soon as possible when i'm driving. it pisses me off when peopple do like 40 and you ride their ass but they are so inconsiderate of other drivers they won't even speed up to the fukin speed limit. and on a 4 lane road when someon is going slow as balls in the "FAST LANE" (named that for a reason BTW) omg i hate people that suck at driving.. sry for the rant

Papa_Smurf
09-26-2007, 08:45 PM
retarded people who can't drive FTL

EvasiveEF9
09-26-2007, 09:04 PM
Yeah...Dare started breeding. It's what started all this.

Let people get in accidents. That's how I make my money :)

Worst ever is when you're on a 4-lane...and people speed-match. (I hope you know what I mean by that) and just stick there...

...fuckers.

Papa_Smurf
09-26-2007, 10:27 PM
god, that pisses me off more than anything.

on 2 lane high ways i swear truckers do that shit for fun...lol seems to always happen to me on road trips

jfrolang
09-26-2007, 10:35 PM
We call this phenomenon a "Virginia Roadblock."

ash7
09-27-2007, 12:55 AM
Must be you atlanta folks... and all that smog in the air or something.

People have been just fine down here... courteous and everything.

I love my town
-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
09-27-2007, 06:59 AM
We call this phenomenon a "Virginia Roadblock."
...DAMN YOU, VIRGINS!

Must be you atlanta folks... and all that smog in the air or something.

People have been just fine down here... courteous and everything.

I love my town
-jonathan
I think it's cuz you have alot less traffic down there than up here. Definitly something I noticed when Iw as down there.

bigdare23
09-27-2007, 07:24 AM
Yeah...Dare started breeding. It's what started all this.

Let people get in accidents. That's how I make my money :)

Worst ever is when you're on a 4-lane...and people speed-match. (I hope you know what I mean by that) and just stick there...

...fuckers.

That's a horrible try Joker! I know you have more than that in ya! Are you sure you are an EF driver and not a Neon driver, because you came weak as hell son! Maybe next time. :gay:

Konstantin
09-27-2007, 08:59 AM
It wasnt just on roads, either (allthough thats generally where it affected me the most), but just in general. People at school, in stores, etc, etc. They were just...jerks.

lets hope the ful moon crazies have crawled back into their caves and we can go on.

EvasiveEF9
09-27-2007, 06:26 PM
That's a horrible try Joker! I know you have more than that in ya! Are you sure you are an EF driver and not a Neon driver, because you came weak as hell son! Maybe next time. :gay:
Halfwit FTMFwhat?

LoLoL

yeah, man, I commented on that when I was tired, or had just woken up. Can't remember which...