PDA

View Full Version : wow... Vick... Im shocked

Julio
09-26-2007, 03:53 PM
It hasnt been posted on IA.. But According to a friend of Mines that works for some good sources tell me VICK fail a drug test.. and is getting sued by a bank in Canada.. Vick took a 2.5 million dollar loan and can't pay it..

Im shocked this hasnt been posted.....

Or did I missed it.. or it hasnt hit the media yet.

mocha latte cupcake
09-26-2007, 03:54 PM
OH SNAPS! HE'S FOOKED IN ALL AREAS NAH MEAN!

itsjustdee
I haven't heard this either. Dang that's crazy!

XLR8NMR2
so they drug tested him to take a loan out??!?! i don't get it

The Ninja
09-26-2007, 03:55 PM
fucking lol

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/09/26/vick/index.html

Kevykev
09-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Nah it's a clause in the contract. States that if his image is adversely compromised that the loan will automatically be defaulted.

He took the 2.5M loan out for RE investments. It's not because he can't afford it.

The Ninja
09-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Oh yea... heres link to other story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20993051/

Tasuki_Civic
It hasnt been posted on IA.. But According to a friend of Mines that works for some good sources tell me VICK fail a drug test.. and is getting sued by a bank in Canada.. Vick took a 2.5 million dollar loan and can't pay it..

Im shocked this hasnt been posted.....

Or did I missed it.. or it hasnt hit the media yet.

it hit the media already... its about to be spread all over the daily news in a mintue. im sure it was on CNN news first and or the radios

81911SC
Wow.

OneSlow5pt0
09-26-2007, 03:58 PM
lol,he is is plain retarded...im sorry ,but he has set the black race back 20 years

The Ninja
09-26-2007, 03:58 PM

And this helps further that many more Americans than thought can't read productively.

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 03:59 PM
fill me in here when did they start drug testing in canada?!?!?!

bigdare23
lol,he is is plain retarded...im sorry ,but he has set the black race back 20 years

please stop posting

Julio
sweet.. I email Brett this AM when I found out.. hahaha I bet he's hurt!

lol

The Ninja
09-26-2007, 04:00 PM

No he hasn't. He's just set himself back a lifetime. I don't have shit to do with him. Where do people get off thinking every rich/famous black person represents the black race? I should say something like Paris Hilton has set back the white race hundreds of years, but it wouldn't be true. She's set back the human species hundreds of years. :lmfao:

1000cckiller
lol,he is is plain retarded...im sorry ,but he has set the black race back 20 yearsSTFU this has to do with Vick, not the black race

XLR8NMR2
And this helps further that many more Americans than thought can't read productively.

i can read dick.....i just don't understand how a bank even drugs test you, esp in canada

man
09-26-2007, 04:01 PM
It hasnt been posted on IA..

LOL, http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139895

Julio
09-26-2007, 04:01 PM
Nah it's a clause in the contract. States that if his image is adversely compromised that the loan will automatically be defaulted.

He took the 2.5M loan out for RE investments. It's not because he can't afford it.

Well, I know the person who told me works for the FBI.. so the info she gave me was close :D Now, if he can afford the lawsuit.. why didnt he pay and settle everything before it reached media?

Weird to me.. with all the BS he has going on...

So don't defend him Kevin !!!! hahaha

OneSlow5pt0
09-26-2007, 04:02 PM
well since everything related to vick is bout race(from every single black person that has called 790 the zone)

1000cckiller
well since everything related to vick is bout race(from every single black person that has called 790 the zone)nap time :yes:

OneSlow5pt0
No he hasn't. He's just set himself back a lifetime. I don't have shit to do with him. Where do people get off thinking every rich/famous black person represents the black race? I should say something like Paris Hilton has set back the white race hundreds of years, but it wouldn't be true. She's set back the human species hundreds of years. :lmfao:

she has....she has made eery 12 year old dress like a whore

81911SC
09-26-2007, 04:03 PM
i can read dick.....i just don't understand how a bank even drugs test you, esp in canada
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
~Gasp~AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao:

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 04:04 PM
she has....she has made eery 12 year old dress like a whorewhat you must be , checking those 12 year olds

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-26-2007, 04:05 PM
their talking about it on AROUND THE HORN

Whiteboy™
OWNED.

bigdare23
Why wont people leave him the fuck alone? The mans already down, why kick him some more? What's up with this random drug test thing? I never hear such a thing.

Seriously, if I lost the amount of $$$ he did I would be high too (and I dont smoke). Shit most people on here smoke just for the hell of it. He has a reason to.

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 04:06 PM
Why wont people leave him the fuck alone? The mans already down, why kick him some more? What's up with this random drug test thing? I never hear such a thing.

Seriously, if I lost the amount of $$$ he did I would be high too (and I dont smoke). Shit most people on here smoke just for the hell of it. He has a reason to.QFT

OneSlow5pt0

Seriously, if I lost the amount of $$$ he did I would be high too (and I dont smoke). Shit most people on here smoke just for the hell of it. He has a reason to.

:umno:

Bruce Leroy
she has....she has made eery 12 year old dress like a whore

Even if she dresses like a skank, Its not her fault if you see some 7thgrader with a thong on. Its all in the parenting. Place the blame where its due!

OneSlow5pt0
09-26-2007, 04:07 PM
Even if she dresses like a skank, Its not her fault if you see some 7thgrader with a thong on. Its all in the parenting. Place the blame where its due!

true...

1000cckiller
:umno:yeah so you are a saint, I highly doubt it :fruit:

bigdare23
:umno:

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and....................

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

OneSlow5pt0
09-26-2007, 04:08 PM
Do yourself and everyone else a favor and....................

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

im sorry,does it hurt your feelings when peple dont agree with u

Spectic Tank
09-26-2007, 04:11 PM

Umm, he did this to himself. If you don't break the law then people won't criticize or judge...pretty simple. If he's down then it's his own damn fault...he brought this all on himself. He was handed millions on a silver platter and still managed to fuck that up.

And about the drug testing:

He has already pleaded guilty to the federal charges. He was released on his own, but had certain guidlines he has to follow. One of those being...NOT doing any illegal drugs. He knew this and still smoked anyway, he deserves everything he gets!

yudalicious
09-26-2007, 04:12 PM

He's already in trouble with the law; his public image is already in the shitter, this recent stupid act has just made it THAT much harder for him to regain a place in the league and his fans back (oh and $) back.

DeutscheBAG!
09-26-2007, 04:12 PM

not as retarded as your statement.
Don't try to make him be the spokes model(or negro that was once on top of a pedestool that fell way off) for the black race.

besides..source awards and soulja boi have done far more damage ;)

because many won't be happy till his blood run the streets.who knows,maybe those that missed out on the 1st time can go joing the other with their pitchforks and fire batons. ;) damn shame other issues in our country people won't join hands and come together on.

bigdare23
09-26-2007, 04:13 PM
im sorry,does it hurt your feelings when peple dont agree with u

First thing is, you cannot hurt my feelings!

I can care less if you agree with me! I see your worthless post in all these threads and I'm just getting tired of you! You and your opinion isnt SHIT!!! So keep you stupid ass comment to yourself. If you dont have anything worth posting, save yourself the trouble.

Kaine Juice >>>>>> HypnoToad in my eyes

The Ninja
09-26-2007, 04:14 PM

Exactly.

And to the retard who failed literacy tests throughout his public education.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Johnwayne/intdumpstat.jpg

OneSlow5pt0
09-26-2007, 04:14 PM
Don't try to make him be the spokes model(or negro that was once on top of a pedestool that fell way off) for the black race.

for one i wasnt being serious with that post.....but o,well,

white,black,yellow,green or blue...if u kill animals just for meanness,u are a piece of shit in my book and deserve way worse than what u get

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 04:15 PM

besides..source awards and soulja boi have done far more damage ;)yeah true. but what is so funny is ya'll whites have a lot of fuck ups too.

Bruce Leroy
09-26-2007, 04:15 PM

I hate it when white people ask me to do the soulja boi, or walk it out. It pisses me off....... but thats cuz I can't dance

bigdare23
09-26-2007, 04:16 PM
He's already in trouble with the law; his public image is already in the shitter, this recent stupid act has just made it THAT much harder for him to regain a place in the league and his fans back (oh and $) back.

I agree 100%

But what's up with the random ass drug test tho??? I know he brought this on his self, but why are they continuing help him bring his self down?

1000cckiller

white,black,yellow,green or blue...if u kill animals just for meanness,u are a piece in my book and deserve way worse than what u getwell that should include all animals dipshit, even hunting

DeutscheBAG!

white,black,yellow,green or blue...if u kill animals just for meanness,u are a piece in my book and deserve way worse than what u get

which is cool...i'm just giving you shit....its not often i get to put my :2cents: in a thread

Bruce Leroy
yeah true. but what is so funny is ya'll whites have a lot of fuck ups too.

He is a negro

Spectic Tank
09-26-2007, 04:17 PM
I agree 100%

But what's up with the random ass drug test tho??? I know he brought this on his self, but why are they continuing help him bring his self down?

It was part of the conditions he has to follow while awaiting sentencing. He must stay drug free. I already answered this question on the last page.

bigdare23

white,black,yellow,green or blue...if u kill animals just for meanness,u are a piece of shit in my book and deserve way worse than what u get

How we know? I didnt see j/k at the end of your post! Stop lie'n fucker!!!

OneSlow5pt0
which is cool...i'm just giving you shit....its not often i get to put my :2cents: in a thread
its all gravey

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 04:18 PM
How we know? I didnt see j/k at the end of your post! Stop lie'n fucker!!!x2 because he always post that shit

OneSlow5pt0
How we know? I didnt see j/k at the end of your post! Stop lie'n fucker!!!

y the fuck are u so hateful?

The Ninja

LMFAO. Stfu with that shit. You meant it, and now that you've been proven as the idiot you are, you're trying to retrace your steps and figure out where people figured it out. Jump on the right side of some obviously decided debate to try and shift the attention off your foul ups. GTFO.

bigdare23
09-26-2007, 04:19 PM
It was part of the conditions he has to follow while awaiting sentencing. He must stay drug free. I already answered this question on the last page.

I never knew that since I never had a run-in with the law. Reps to ya :goodjob:

OneSlow5pt0
x2 because he always post that shit

and ur one of the biggest nutswingers on IA

DeutscheBAG!
yeah true. but what is so funny is ya'll whites have a lot of fuck ups too.

Huh?lol.. your right..white people have many fuck ups....and here is another one..im black ;)

OneSlow5pt0
09-26-2007, 04:20 PM
LMFAO. Stfu with that shit. You meant it, and now that you've been proven as the idiot you are, you're trying to retrace your steps and figure out where people figured it out. Jump on the right side of some obviously decided debate to try and shift the attention off your foul ups. GTFO.

id just liek to think 80% of yall for showing the double standard in the USA

Spectic Tank
I never knew that since I never had a run-in with the law. Reps to ya :goodjob:

Me either....I just read it in the article this morning.

The Ninja
I'd like to thank you for making it so easy to realize who IA's idiots are.

bigdare23
09-26-2007, 04:21 PM
y the fuck are u so hateful?

I'm not hateful! I'm one of the nicer people on this thread, but I took offense to your post! Joking or not, that shit pissed me off and you should of kelp that shit to yourself!!!

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 04:21 PM
and ur one of the biggest nutswingers on IAnutswingers you are so dumb, I always post my own opinion all the time. Also my opinion on you is you are a POS. So just STFU and think before you speak. I swing from my nuts and I give you a ride on daily basis.

The Ninja
09-26-2007, 04:22 PM
nutswingers you are so dumb, I always post my own opinion all the time. Also my opinion on you is you are a POS. So just STFU and think before you speak. I swing from my nuts and I give you a ride on daily basis.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 04:22 PM
Huh?lol.. your right..white people have many fuck ups....and here is another one..im black ;)I know you are black, I was stating a fact.

OneSlow5pt0
09-26-2007, 04:23 PM
I'm not hateful! I'm one of the nicer people on this thread, but I took offense to your post! Joking or not, that shit pissed me off and you should of kelp that shit to yourself!!!

but people can say anything bout white people on here(joking or not) and its cool?

i dont have problem with you or anybody else on IA

and im sorry if i offended u with my post.

DeutscheBAG!
09-26-2007, 04:24 PM
I know you are black, I was stating a fact.

+25 for you for truth :D

bigdare23
09-26-2007, 04:37 PM
but people can say anything bout white people on here(joking or not) and its cool?

i dont have problem with you or anybody else on IA

and im sorry if i offended u with my post.

Seriously, look at IA. Most of the jokes are on black people.

I never talk about white people unless it's one of those battle of the races thread, when everyone is playing (or not). Besides that I dont use the term cracker or whatever disrespectful word to white people. I might make a crack on Maniac every once in a while for being Mexicans, but I rep him because I just be messing with him. Besides that I got love for all races!

I got to defend my race because many stereotypes keep us down. There are alot of blacks fucking up, but theres even more that are doing the right thing. But you never hear or see anything about them. That's why I got really offended by your comment. Yes, we can all agree that Vick fucked up and is continuing to fuck up, but he's not the only face of Black America!

I'm glad to see that you was man enough to admit being wrong for your comment. I apologize for snapping on you, but you got to see where I'm coming from.

OneSlow5pt0
09-26-2007, 04:42 PM
Seriously, look at IA. Most of the jokes are on black people.

I never talk about white people unless it's one of those battle of the races thread, when everyone is playing (or not). Besides that I dont use the term cracker or whatever disrespectful word to white people. I might make a crack on Maniac every once in a while for being Mexicans, but I rep him because I just be messing with him. Besides that I got love for all races!

I got to defend my race because many stereotypes keep us down. There are alot of blacks fucking up, but theres even more that are doing the right thing. But you never hear or see anything about them. That's why I got really offended by your comment. Yes, we can all agree that Vick fucked up and is continuing to fuck up, but he's not the only face of Black America!

I'm glad to see that you was man enough to admit being wrong for your comment. I apologize for snapping on you, but you got to see where I'm coming from.

yea, i get ya........its all good,im not trying to to start any gay IA beef

and on future note,believe 0.00001% of my posts:goodjob:

Ran
09-26-2007, 05:00 PM
Wow, Vick is just getting pounded from all sides.

ahmonrah
09-26-2007, 07:22 PM
lol,he is is plain retarded...im sorry ,but he has set the black race back 20 yearsno. he set himself back 20 years.
you ever hear other races saying "welp...he set the white race back XX years" everytime some white dude goes postal and kills a gang of people?