View Full Version : kayfunk, you faggot ass bitch!

Pages : [1] 2

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Recentally Ive notice you thinking you're the shit. Well check it..

Take your slow ass piece of shit 350z and get your faggot ass over to Cvs or something and get your ass some eye drops. You are NOT, I repeat NOT seeing clearly. You're not cool. You're a tool, you joined Pbs, What Lag and all of their faggot ass E-friends in their little group of thread jackers.

Get your material striaght and stop missing around with the kittys and start stepping up to the lions, bitch! You think you're a good or atleast decent shit talker, well. Prove it, lets go. Hopefully you can come up with something alittle bit better then weaksause or whatever it is you say when I post. You wished you could shit talk like me, but like I said dream. It's time to wake up pussy, lets go.

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Recentally Ive notice you thinking you're the shit. Well check it..

Take your slow ass piece of shit 350z and get your faggot ass over to Cvs or something and get your ass some eye drops. You are NOT, I repeat NOT seeing clearly. You're not cool. You're a tool, you joined Pbs, What Lag and all of their faggot ass E-friends in their little group of thread jackers.

Get your material striaght and stop missing around with the kittys and start stepping up to the lions, bitch! You think you're a good or atleast decent shit talker, well. Prove it, lets go. Hopefully you can come up with something alittle bit better then weaksause or whatever it is you say when I post. You wished you could shit talk like me, but like I said dream. It's time to wake up pussy, lets go.STFU and take that condom out your ass, that Will left in there

On_Her_Face
09-26-2007, 02:22 PM
True story :lmao:

we still on for taco mac after the meet tomorrow night?

Sammich
09-26-2007, 02:23 PM
oh god not again..womaniac did not get his daily dick dosage

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Looky here, your two black bitches came in here trying to save you. Sadly, they're black, and no one really gives a shit what they have to say, online and in real life. Funny, how did I know they would be one of the first ones to post in here?

Seriously they have no fucking life.

SpeedMonkey
09-26-2007, 02:27 PM
oh snap... where kayfunk at?

Echonova
09-26-2007, 02:28 PM

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 02:29 PM
Looky here, your two black bitches came in here trying to save you. Sadly, they're black, and no one really gives a shit what they have to say, online and in real life. Funny, how did I know they would be one of the first ones to post in here?

Seriously they have no fucking life.you must not either you crying to kayfunk. You are a illegal alien, nothing you say counts

SpeedMonkey
wat the hell?...

gayfunk has all these cheerleaders? damn...

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/9/26815282965.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6722652)

Echonova
oh snap... where kayfunk at?Skurred

Leisa
09-26-2007, 02:30 PM
awwwwwwwwww , Dont be mean to Kris...

mocha latte cupcake
09-26-2007, 02:31 PM
gaypunk? i heard his z was teh qwikness.... i know a certain WRX its faster than at the minute hehehe someone's still having tranny issues.... no no no the actual transmission he got THAT tranny problem fixed i heard lol

Sammich
WOMANIAC lookuh here u wetback slut muhfugga all of ur papers have been denied..get the fuck back to ur homeland..where uve already been rejected and remain the cockgobbler uve 'cum' to be known for

SpeedMonkey
you must not either you crying to kayfunk. You are a illegal alien, nothing you say counts

no....

lets talk about what really counts.. CREDIT

black people and credit stick together like white on rice and a glass a milk on a paper plate in the middle of a snowstorm

credit > you

im an illegal.. individually with better credit than your whole fam tree.. and those hanging off of it...

OUCH...

1000cckiller
awwwwwwwwww , Dont be mean to Kris...because he is your son in law

Sammich
gaypunk? i heard his z was teh qwikness.... i know a certain WRX its faster than at the minute hehehe someone's still having tranny issues.... no no no the actual transmission he got THAT tranny problem fixed i heard lol

transexual problems ftw

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 02:32 PM
you must not either you crying to kayfunk. You are a illegal alien, nothing you say countsLook here you damn monkey.
Like I said before, no one gives a fucking shit. What you Pbs or any other black person has to say. We don't want to hear it, can't you understand that? Wait, of course not, your dumbass only reached 6th grade and didn't gain anymore knowledge after that.

That explains why you and your fucking jokes are so fucking lame and pointless with NO fucking force behind them. Get your ass out of the ghetto and back to school you damn chump.

mocha latte cupcake
09-26-2007, 02:32 PM
lirl brit and mr zUl8r lol

Sammich
09-26-2007, 02:33 PM
no....

black people and credit stick together like white on rice and a glass a milk on a paper plate in the middle of a snowstorm

credit > you

im an illegal.. individually with better credit than your whole fam tree.. and those hanging off of it...

OUCH...

u only have better credit because u start over every year and all of ur 12pack friends who squeeze into that extended cab datsun pitch in into the bills

mocha latte cupcake
lol yay! racise batl of teh slow cars lol

1000cckiller
no....

credit > you

OUCH...highly doubt it Will, when I make more money than you. I deal in green you deal in tacos

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 02:34 PM
WOMANIAC lookuh here u wetback slut muhfugga all of ur papers have been denied..get the fuck back to ur homeland..where uve already been rejected and remain the cockgobbler uve 'cum' to be known forLooky here boy. No one gives a shit. Your two brain cells can barly keep up with me, stop hurting yourself.

mocha latte cupcake
hey now! will gets paid in salsa and beans too! i heard the price of taco shells went up to so he should be ballin lol

Leisa
because he is your son in law

uhhhhhhhh.. I dont think so...

Sammich
09-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Looky here boy. No one gives a shit. Your two brain cells can barly keep up with me, stop hurting yourself.

callin me boy gives u larger peanuts huh? stop feelin urself pee wee

mocha latte cupcake
oooooo shot down! time for someone else to step in lol Z = no wuv...

1000cckiller
hey now! will gets paid in salsa and beans too! i heard the price of taco shells went up to so he should be ballin lol :lmfao: :lmfao:

Maniaç
Pure jdm bitch, shut the fuck up! Must be tired huh? Climbing all up on Kayfunk and these black faggots nuts all day.

Your jokes are weak and worthless.

SpeedMonkey
09-26-2007, 02:37 PM
make more money than i do, and all you could afford was a white trash ferrari? daaaaaamn.

mocha latte cupcake
hey diaf bitch, no one asked you transexual ass to talk to me. when i want your opinion i'll open your INS cage and tell them to release you. better walk that spiky hair illegal ass back into your room and think about who you're talkin to. no one wants to hear from you right now, i'm here havin my fun. so eat a burrito, STFU and go back to ranting about how someone with a Z is talkin trash on your 2.5 subaru. dumb ass....

PS: will repped for using white trash ferrari

Maniaç
callin me boy gives u larger peanuts huh? stop feelin urself pee weeYou know damn well why I called you that. Oh wiat, no you don't, im sure your great grandpa does.

Get the fuck out, save yourself the embarrassment.

Echonova
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/coolright9or.gif

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 02:38 PM
hey diaf bitch, no one asked you transexual ass to talk to me. when i want your opinion i'll open your INS cage and tell them to release you. better walk that spiky hair illegal ass back into your room and think about who you're talkin to. no one wants to hear from you right now, i'm here havin my fun. so eat a burrito, STFU and go back to ranting about how someone with a Z is talkin trash on your 2.5 subaru. dumb ass....

PS: will repped for using white trash ferrariMexican jokes, wow original.

I have heard all of them faggot. Tell me something I don't fucking know.

SpeedMonkey
09-26-2007, 02:39 PM
who is PURE JDM?

mocha latte cupcake
ok, i fucked your sister ;) LIRL

will: we've met once or twice. its no big deal lol. i was there when you and swurvin met at the V that was some funny ish lol

1000cckiller
Look here you damn monkey.
Like I said before, no one gives a fucking shit. What you Pbs or any other black person has to say. We don't want to hear it, can't you understand that? Wait, of course not, your dumbass only reached 6th grade and didn't gain anymore knowledge after that.

That explains why you and your fucking jokes are so fucking lame and pointless with NO fucking force behind them. Get your ass out of the ghetto and back to school you damn chump.In your country ya'll get our hand me downs. So what kind of education do you have.

Sammich
09-26-2007, 02:40 PM
You know damn well why I called you that. Oh wiat, no you don't, im sure your great grandpa does.

Get the fuck out, save yourself the embarrassment.

i call BS on the embarrasment u should be embarrased to promote these kinda pics...penis catcher

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f176/phil4pres/faggot.jpg

SpeedMonkey
ok, i fucked your sister :P LIRL

hey...

thats my job. and i dont appreciate you saying that. seriously.

Sammich
ok, i fucked your sister ;) LIRL

did u get to put it in her nose?:lmfao:

Maniaç
who is PURE JDM?Some white trash looking faggot, who makes fun of cars faster then his.

Shit, bitch drives a fucking sentra, calling that shit jdm tyte. :rolleyes: bullshit..

SpeedMonkey
09-26-2007, 02:41 PM
oh yeah..swurnvingaingioasdfa wateverthefuck was talking mad shit. what a queer

mocha latte cupcake
hey...

thats my job. and i dont appreciate you saying that. seriously.

lol its all good man, he just wanted to hear me say something original... it was... even if it wasn't true lol

he's just mad b/c he someone is terrorizing his side of cyber space. i'm waiting for him to stop with the wek sos stuff and actually get to work being an E thug

SpeedMonkey
did u get to put it in her nose?:lmfao:

hey.. my baby might look ilke wanda sykes... but thats my baby.

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 02:42 PM
i call BS on the embarrasment u should be embarrased to promote these kinda pics...penis catcher

It has come down to posting pictures, damn. What a waste...

phatboi, you can't hang bitchboy. Stop while you're at it. You're black, you need some purple drank or some watermelon to function right. Penis catcher, wow im sure it took you a good 10 secs to think of that worthless yet stupid ass comment..

SpeedMonkey
09-26-2007, 02:43 PM
lol its all good man, he just wanted to hear me say something original... it was... even if it wasn't true lol

he's just mad b/c he someone is terrorizing his side of cyber space. i'm waiting for him to stop with the wek sos stuff and actually get to work being an E thug

actually im using alex as bait.. i told him to bring kayfunk in here so i can tear him a new one that will feel like a big wet fox hole cave next time WHATLAG is about to give it to him..

i can honestly see whatlag plowing that ass to some "CRANK THAT SOULJA BOY" playing in the background

1000cckiller
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
WHAT_LAG, SpeedMonkey, <34Integras, Maniac, Echonova, 2kaccord, Kyle

come on in slut

Sammich
hey.. my baby might look ilke wanda sykes... but thats my baby.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: hell naw u wrong i should save this post i dnt think she'll adore u talkin bout her like this :lmao:

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 02:44 PM
actually im using alex as bait.. i told him to bring kayfunk in here so i can tear him a new one that will feel like a big wet fox hole cave next time WHATLAG is about to give it to him..

i can honestly see whatlag plowing that ass to some "CRANK THAT SOULJA BOY" playing in the backgroundI dont understand s*p*i*c talk, sorry

Maniaç
In your country ya'll get our hand me downs. So what kind of education do you have.You're a black man, with three white cartoon figures as his avatar.

The fuck is up with that? Stick to your own kind.

Sammich
It has come down to posting pictures, damn. What a waste...

phatboi, you can't hang bitchboy. Stop while you're at it. You're black, you need some purple drank or some watermelon to function right. Penis catcher, wow im sure it took you a good 10 secs to think of that worthless yet stupid ass comment..

care for a breakfast burrito and a mismatched color quilt??

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
WHAT_LAG, SpeedMonkey, <34Integras, Maniac, Echonova, 2kaccord, Kyle

come on in slut

dnt invite her in...wtf is wrong w/ u

mocha latte cupcake
bwhahahah goodjob... alex always was the bait... gotta lure in the kids so the BIG kids can't take care of them lol.... lirl @ alexs n00bness lol

i'd like to issue a i'm sorry to alex: i'm sorry for calling you all kinds of mean names

PUTO BITCH LOL

SpeedMonkey
09-26-2007, 02:45 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: hell naw u wrong i should save this post i dnt think she'll adore u talkin bout her like this :lmao:

well... she says "im not used to guys treating me like that"... thats how i am... she can either take it or leave it.

i've proven to everyone... if i wanted to.. i have PLENTY of women to chose from.

SpeedMonkey
but in all seriosness... she does look like wanda sykes.. i have to admit that:D .

Maniaç

i can honestly see whatlag plowing that ass to some "CRANK THAT SOULJA BOY" playing in the backgroundYep. We'll take care of that kayfunk fag.

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 02:46 PM
You're a black man, with three white cartoon figures as his avatar.

The fuck is up with that? Stick to your own kind.well it was the only way I could have your mom one side, and your sister on the other

SpeedMonkey
LOL he said puto bitch

mocha latte cupcake
:waits as time passes by....:

someone just send him a PM already

Sammich
well... she says "im not used to guys treating me like that"... thats how i am... she can either take it or leave it.

i've proven to everyone... if i wanted to.. i have PLENTY of women to chose from.

aww thats sweet pookie nice to know ur in love w/ her:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i admit tho at first glimpse i was like 'maniac hook me up' then i saw the right pic and saw her nose and was like 'wow...thats a helluvuh flaw' lol. she seem like cool peeps if u get to know her..except kinda stuck up when it comes 2 myspace default pics:lmao:

Sammich
09-26-2007, 02:47 PM
but in all seriosness... she does look like wanda sykes.. i have to admit that:D .

WOMANIAC U GONA LET HIM TALK BOUT UR SISTER LIKE THAT:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
09-26-2007, 02:47 PM
well it was the only way I could have your mom one side, and your sister on the other

i think all the females in his family are taller than you brian..

they wouldnt fuck with you to save their lifes.

oh yeah and youre black

mocha latte cupcake
09-26-2007, 02:48 PM
troof is troof

Maniaç
well it was the only way I could have your mom one side, and your sister on the otherAre you THAT stupid? Seriously, think about it, like for a good 5mins before you reply.

Check their skin color. Check it, then click on my myspace and look at mine. Wow, we have the one and only einstein in the room, what what!

mocha latte cupcake
:clicks myspace: all i see is an add PROPECIA....... are you losing you hair already? too much gel i heard does that

On_Her_Face
09-26-2007, 02:49 PM
alex answer post #3.. you fucking wetback

Maniaç
Womaniac? Clever.... right.........

Sammich
gtfo..ur thread is a bust..

SpeedMonkey
i see tim's ass lurking.. what up queer

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 02:50 PM
alex answer post #3.. you fucking wetbackIm down. Thursday right, the same one as last time?

1000cckiller
Are you THAT stupid? Seriously, think about it, like for a good 5mins before you reply.

Check their skin color. Check it, then click on my myspace and look at mine. Wow, we have the one and only einstein in the room, what what!Its always good to see that you and Will, do more than have sex together

mocha latte cupcake
awaiting some real action....... yawn..... HEY WHERE IS MISS PIGGY! i see that hair covered donut eater in here why isn't she saying anything! don't make me bring back my thread!

Maniaç
:clicks myspace: all i see is an add PROPECIA....... are you losing you hair already? too much gel i heard does thatSorry to disappoint, but no.

Leisa
09-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Some white trash looking faggot, who makes fun of cars faster then his.

Shit, bitch drives a fucking sentra, calling that shit jdm tyte. :rolleyes: bullshit..

stfu.. you dont know shit about JM :rolleyes:

1000cckiller
Its always good to see that you and Will, do more than have sex togetherlol at wetback s-p-i-c-s.

SpeedMonkey
whats funny is, every LS1 car on your sig is probably faster than your cobra

Maniaç
Its always good to see that you and Will, do more than have sex togetherWell it was kinda boring.. :goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
phew.... i thought i was going to have to get rid of all the spiky hair'd jokes i've written out for rainy days and start doing balding ones lol

SpeedMonkey
09-26-2007, 02:52 PM
**** = spanish people in control

Maniaç
stfu.. you dont know shit about JM :rolleyes::lmfao:Look Grandma, decided to join the fun.

Sammich
awaiting some real action....... yawn..... HEY WHERE IS MISS PIGGY! i see that hair covered donut eater in here why isn't she saying anything! don't make me bring back my thread!

lol @ hair covered donut eater

SpeedMonkey
whatlag is jealous alex... he knows he wanted me back in the day when i was all papi chulo...

but i told him.. im sorry.. i dont do black

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Kayfunk won't know what to do when he enters this thread.

Tiff, I better not fucking see you lurking in my threads, you fat ass bitch! burger king is that way you fucking hoe!

---------->

1000cckiller
whats funny is, every LS1 car on your sig is probably faster than your cobradoubt it , but also I know you dont know shit about my corba ya fat faggot.

Sammich
whats funny is, every LS1 car on your sig is probably faster than your cobra

hell naw thats just wrong:lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
09-26-2007, 02:54 PM
S P I C = Suckin Penis Is Cool....

S P I C = Spoolin PSI Inferior cockmuncher

S P I C = Super Powered Immigration Controller?

Sammich
Tiff, I better not fucking see you lurking in my threads, you fat ass bitch! burger king is that way you fucking hoe!

---------->

last i heard she got banned from all the burger joints..try again

Maniaç
whatlag is jealous alex... he knows he wanted me back in the day when i was all papi chulo...

but i told him.. im sorry.. i dont do blackLolol. no mames way, que puto.

1000cckiller

but i told him.. im sorry.. i dont do blacksorry you must have me mistaken for Moe or George, fatty

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 02:55 PM
last i heard she got banned from all the burger joints..try againLolol! oh damn, +1

1000cckiller
S P I C = Suckin Penis Is Cool....

S P I C = Spoolin PSI Inferior cockmuncher

S P I C = Super Powered Immigration Controller?
thats the one.

Leisa
:lmfao:Look Grandma, decided to join the fun.

Let me tell you something you stupid ass non educated motherfucker... the old jokes are getting old...So what if I am 40.. do you have a problem with it. I certainly hope you dont call your mother names like that...

you bring your slack ass on here everyday and run that mouth of yours about shit you dont know anything about... why dont for once you keep it shut. You just get your ass in deeper shit everyday..

ilovemyhonda.
09-26-2007, 02:56 PM
sorry i dont eat burger king.

Sammich
i like mature beauties..:D hey leisa ;)

mocha latte cupcake
do i smell bacon? OINK OINK OINK
http://www.kollectablekaos.com.au/images/HOMER-&-PIGGY.jpg
ALEX AND PIGGY ^^^

Maniaç
**** stands for

Spanish people in control

yall damn retards! lolol

Sammich
09-26-2007, 02:57 PM
sorry i dont eat burger king.

O GREAT NOW THE CUMGUZZLINSLUTBUCKET HAS GOT STARTED...THANKS MANIAC

Sammich
do i smell bacon?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: i just cut a fresh piece and threw it in the fryin pan:goodjob:

Maniaç
Let me tell you something you stupid ass non educated motherfucker... the old jokes are getting old...So what if I am 40.. do you have a problem with it. I certainly hope you dont call your mother names like that...

you bring your slack ass on here everyday and run that mouth of yours about shit you dont know anything about... why dont for once you keep it shut. You just get your ass in deeper shit everyday..Lolol. Brett can take them, why can't you?

1000cckiller
**** stands for

Spanish people in control

yall damn retards! lololBush said he is sending you back...............
http://www.nndb.com/people/574/000025499/elian-gonzalez-sized.jpg

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 02:58 PM
sorry i dont eat burger king.Stay the fuck away from my threads, fatass!

Leisa
Lolol. Brett can take them, why can't you?

what does that have to do with anything...

Sammich
Lolol. Brett can take them, why can't you?

women are sensitive..so u gota fondle their breasteses every once in a while to make them know their sexy:boobies:

81911SC
This is probably the most ironic thread I have ever seen.

mocha latte cupcake
REPS FOR TIFF O CHUNKY IF SHE KEEPS POSTING BWHAHAHAAH

Echonova
09-26-2007, 02:59 PM
sorry i dont eat burger king.http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/SailorBK.gif

Leisa
i like mature beauties..:D hey leisa ;)

hey baby... wassup?

Maniaç
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (13 members and 0 guests)
Maniac, PURE jdm, WHAT_LAG, SpeedMonkey, Leisa, phatboislim, Z_Chic, <34Integras, 81911, Echonova, fcman, Leadfoot_mf, Kyle

Will, looks like we're alittle bit popular. Lolol.

SpeedMonkey

you bring your slack ass on here everyday and run that mouth of yours about shit you dont know anything about... why dont for once you keep it shut. You just get your ass in deeper shit everyday..

you're right.. its sad, but its worse that you're 40 and you took time out of your life to tell the kid something...

me?.. i wouldnt waste my time. its that simple. simple mathematics... you know the stuff they didnt teach what lag at tri cities high in easpoint.. but they taught him to fuck up his credit and slang crack rock

Sammich
Bush said he is sending you back...............

LIRMFL:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
Im down. Thursday right, the same one as last time?

ya the same one as last time :)

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 03:00 PM
women are sensitive..so u gota fondle their breasteses every once in a while to make them know their sexy:boobies:Yeah I know that, this bitch ain't no women though. Try a fucking whale.

mocha latte cupcake
OH GOSH MANIACS SEX DATE LOL

Sammich
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/SailorBK.gif

el oh elz

hey baby... wassup?

o u kno..the usual..makin threads more interesting as the day progresses...wat u up to:D

SpeedMonkey
hey the phatdyke is in here too

On_Her_Face
09-26-2007, 03:01 PM
OH GOSH MANIACS SEX DATE LOL

actually its gonna be more than me and maniac so it will be an orgy.. get it right dummy :goodjob:

Leisa
you're right.. its sad, but its worse that you're 40 and you took time out of your life to tell the kid something...

me?.. i wouldnt waste my time. its that simple. simple mathematics... you know the stuff they didnt teach what lag at tri cities high in easpoint.. but they taught him to fuck up his credit and slang crack rock

I had to set his punk ass straight.. Im done now...lol

Echonova
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (13 members and 0 guests)
Maniac, PURE jdm, WHAT_LAG, SpeedMonkey, Leisa, phatboislim, Z_Chic, <34Integras, 81911, Echonova, fcman, Leadfoot_mf, Kyle

Will, looks like we're alittle bit popular. Lolol.No just Will.... Bwhahahahahahahaha j/k

mocha latte cupcake
i'm a terrible person cause i wanna fuck all them sailor moon bitches lol

Maniaç
what does that have to do with anything...Goddamn, can you just take a fucking joke!?

ilovemyhonda.
you guys take the internet wayyyy to seriously..this is so gay..if you have beef with someone confront them face to face and handle it that way instead of hiding behind a computer monitor..god damn..

Sammich
Yeah I know that, this bitch ain't no women though. Try a fucking whale.

lol

SpeedMonkey
09-26-2007, 03:02 PM
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/8/24017255297.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6450676)

LOL

Leisa
you guys take the internet wayyyy to seriously..this is so gay..if you have beef with someone confront them face to face and handle it that way instead of hiding behind a computer monitor..god damn..

stfu,.. nobody asked you... get the hell out of here..

Sammich
i'm a terrible person cause i wanna fuck all them sailor moon bitches lol
they should be legal by now LOL pass me one

mocha latte cupcake
bwhahaha piggy repped for talking again lol

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 03:03 PM
you guys take the internet wayyyy to seriously..this is so gay..if you have beef with someone confront them face to face and handle it that way instead of hiding behind a computer monitor..god damn..Everytime I tried you always had food in your mouth. Couldn't get a goddamn word out of you!

Sammich
09-26-2007, 03:03 PM
stfu,.. nobody asked you... get the hell out of here..

HAIL NAWWWWWWWWW:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: leisa wildn reps if i can

Sammich
09-26-2007, 03:04 PM
Everytime I tried you always had food in your mouth. Couldn't get a goddamn word out of you!

lol @ mouth stuffed w/ dick and food

1000cckiller
you guys take the internet wayyyy to seriously..this is so gay..if you have beef with someone confront them face to face and handle it that way instead of hiding behind a computer monitor..god damn..you must eat a lot of paint chips

man
Bush said he is sending you back...............

Hey! Cubans are NOT Mexicans in any way, shape, or form

btw, how did you get that picture of me?

Sammich
you must eat a lot of paint chipsconfusion ftl

Leisa
09-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Goddamn, can you just take a fucking joke!?

of course I can... when I hear one thats funny.. wanna start over?

mocha latte cupcake
09-26-2007, 03:05 PM
i'll have the bacon, mayo, pickles, ice cream, chocolate sauce, relish smoothered in ham, gummy bears, chocolate donut, hotdog with extra lard sauce and a side of giant calorie dipping sauce...oh and can i get one of those lucha libre dolls they remind me of that cutie maniac lol

Sammich
09-26-2007, 03:06 PM
i'll have the bacon, mayo, pickles, ice cream, chocolate sauce, relish smoothered in ham, gummy bears, chocolate donut, hotdog with extra lard sauce and a side of giant calorie dipping sauce...oh and can i get one of those lucha libre dolls they remind me of that cutie maniac lol

sounds like a all u can eat buffet w/ a side of faygo:lmfao:

Maniaç
of course I can... when I hear one thats funny.. wanna start over?Next time, im not in the mode to be nice. =D

1000cckiller
confusion ftlyou dont know what paint chips are :???:

Sammich
09-26-2007, 03:07 PM
you dont know what paint chips are :???:

im talkin bout tiffany's confusion lol...thinkn paint chips were potato chips..she saw the P. chips and said..."FOOD":lmfao:

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 03:08 PM
YEAH!

That fatass has told me that I was cute in real life. She sent me a pm, I ignored it. She posted it on some post something about the person above you thread, ignored it. and when I did bring it up, all i said was sorry I can't say the same about you!

5 guts FTMFL

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 03:08 PM
im talkin bout tiffany's confusion lol...thinkn paint chips were potato chips..she saw the P. chips and said..."FOOD":lmfao:my bad

SL33P3R
09-26-2007, 03:09 PM
I didnt read the whole thread, but i think itd be funny if on the october 4th varsity meet maniac will run his mouth and call all these blacks monkeys to their faces. Im not on anyones side but i just think its funny, because maniac is a fag in person LOL

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 03:10 PM
I didnt read the whole thread, but i think itd be funny if on the october 4th varsity meet maniac will run his mouth and call all these blacks monkeys to their faces. Im not on anyones side but i just think its funny, because maniac is a fag in person LOLlol

Sammich
YEAH!

That fatass has told me that I was cute in real life. She sent me a pm, I ignored it. She posted it on some post something about the person above you thread, ignored it. and when I did bring it up, all i said was sorry I can't say the same about you!

5 guts FTMFL

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Maniaç
I didnt read the whole thread, but i think itd be funny if on the october 4th varsity meet maniac will run his mouth and call all these blacks monkeys to their faces. Im not on anyones side but i just think its funny, because maniac is a fag in person LOLYou shut the fuck up!

I have met all of these guys except pbs, and they all took it. Internet boy, internet. But im not joking about that whale hoe!

SpeedMonkey
I didnt read the whole thread, but i think itd be funny if on the october 4th varsity meet maniac will run his mouth and call all these blacks monkeys to their faces. Im not on anyones side but i just think its funny, because maniac is a fag in person LOL

he would.. probably get his ass jumped, but he actually would. lol.

i make fun of black people... in their faces. if they are too wrapped up in their blackness to laugh... they dont deserve to be using oxygen in 2007

Sammich
09-26-2007, 03:11 PM
You shut the fuck up!

I have met all of these guys except pbs, and they all took it. Internet boy, internet. But im not joking about that whale hoe!

he would.. probably get his ass jumped, but he actually would. lol.

i make fun of black people... in their faces. if they are too wrapped up in their blackness to laugh... they dont deserve to be using oxygen in 2007

:2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :ninja:

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Come on fatass, say something! or are you to busy eating some fucking burgers?

SL33P3R
09-26-2007, 03:12 PM
I know from experience that alex is fag in person and his mouth in person isnt even ANYWHERE as big as it is on here, but who cares its the internet, just back up your shit i guess

Hundo®
:no:
http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00149/75/14/149034157_l.jpghttp://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=14583620&albumID=33505&imageID=1438247

ilovemyhonda.
nah im at working.

mocha latte cupcake
http://www.pjhlaw.co.uk/uploads/images/racist.jpg

81911SC
09-26-2007, 03:13 PM
This is probably the most ironic thread I have ever seen.
Good point.

Maniaç
I know from experience that alex is fag in person and his mouth in person isnt even ANYWHERE as big as it is on here, but who cares its the internet, just back up your shit i guessNo shit, faggot. :crazy:

Now get your ass out of this thread, if you wanna stay make fat jokes or black jokes. Those are the rules.

Sammich

PWNT

ilovemyhonda.
jesus..

i meant nah im at work..

mocha latte cupcake
09-26-2007, 03:14 PM
can i make fun of burrito eatin, street racin, taco makin, wrx breakin, smelly puto bitcheS?

SL33P3R
I say we all jump maniac!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maniaç
:lmfao: Damn cracka!

Hundo®
09-26-2007, 03:15 PM
worst callout EVER.

man

http://www.emotty.com/emoticon/4-Buttertroll.png

mocha latte cupcake
you're the worst callout ever.... there it was a 4th grade joke but i've been dying to say it...

Maniaç
jesus..

i meant nah im at work..If you're not gonna type, atleast get your big ass out if this thread.! Im tired of seeing your gay ass sceen name at the button of my screen!

Stupid cunt!

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 03:16 PM
you're the worst callout ever.... there it was a 4th grade joke but i've been dying to say it...Yep. I knew it.

Sammich
09-26-2007, 03:16 PM

time and place..set it up:D

SL33P3R
09-26-2007, 03:17 PM
THREAD JACK

SOMEONE BUY MY CAR $5,500 TODAY!!!

Hundo®
im mad that i even read the initial paragraph of trash that maniac posted.

Maniaç
http://www.emotty.com/emoticon/4-Buttertroll.pngLolol. +1

Echonova
09-26-2007, 03:18 PM
worst callout EVER.Especially since it was suppose to be a ninja sneak attack call-out with SM.

Sammich
lol @ non cooked chicken leg

Maniaç
im mad that i even read the initial paragraph of trash that maniac posted.And look what happend, you had nothing to say. What a waste really, its ok though. We had fun bashing on your two black lovers.

mocha latte cupcake
don't be mad be glad
http://www.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/291239.jpg

SL33P3R
I can end this thread real fast

Maniac, Kayfunk will whoop your ass and im extremely sure about this

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 03:19 PM
Especially since it was suppose to be a ninja sneak attack call-out with SM.Yeah, we had it all set up. Bitch didn't take the bait though. =(

Hundo®
09-26-2007, 03:19 PM
And look what happend, you had nothing to say. What a waste really, its ok though. We had fun bashing on your two black lovers.

you missed 3 previous posts where i buried you 6 feet deep in your own lame. you've lost miserably, your familys waiting at the dock, hurry it's hightide your relatives wont be here much longer!

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 03:20 PM

Maniac, Kayfunk will whoop your ass and im extremely sure about thisHope your body is blade proof. Lolol.

Hundo®

Maniac, Kayfunk will whoop your ass and im extremely sure about this

if you're talking IRL, i invite you both to Alliance gym and i will kick both of your asses at once in a FRIENDLY bout, deal?

mocha latte cupcake
i've got money on maniac... that puto knows karate.... right puto san?
http://www.abitnice.com/archives/253094.jpg

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 03:21 PM
you missed 3 previous posts where i buried you 6 feet deep in your own lame. you've lost miserably, your familys waiting at the dock, hurry it's hightide your relatives wont be here much longer!Is that all you got? :no:

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 03:22 PM
if you're talking IRL, i invite you both to Alliance gym and i will kick both of your asses at once, deal?Fuck that, I haven't started my training. So have fun you two!

Hundo®
09-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Is that all you got? :no:

common of you, go head and say

weaksauce.
maniac.out.

and we can end this territrash of a thread.

mocha latte cupcake
09-26-2007, 03:23 PM
is terri.trash a word?

Hundo®
Fuck that, I haven't started my training. So have fun you two!

you should come train at alliance.. it's bomb as hell, but you dont got no transport :O, when you get the ride back definitely stop by.

Sammich
oh snap...wax on wax off that ****

SL33P3R
if you're talking IRL, i invite you both to Alliance gym and i will kick both of your asses at once in a FRIENDLY bout, deal?

mr tough guy, i was being serious saying you would whoop his ass, chill the fuck out billy badass

Hundo®
is terri.trash a word?

if i say it, webster stands by it. got it?

SpeedMonkey
Kayfunk... thats ok to talk shit to maniac

but step up to the older cat... the other Z cat.. see i think yoiu're gay for having a JIC exhaust for one..

i think your black wheels are gay and the red lip is as hideous as what lags face and cobra

i think you need to sell it, and get something that fits you better, something kinda like what Ran Kizama drives... and get some of those cool bear rims, and bump that LIP GLOSS IS POPPIN song.

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Speedmonkey, told you man. He sucks. =(

Hundo®
mr tough guy, i was being serious saying you would whoop his ass, chill the fuck out billy badass

you never know! say kick my E-ass next time :X

ilu.

mocha latte cupcake
if i say it, webster stands by it. got it?

wait what? webster's your uncle?

http://www.filanes.com/Boxing/Webster.jpg
is this you?

Sammich
i think you need to sell it, and get something that fits you better, something kinda like what Ran Kizama drives... and get some of those cool bear rims, and bump that LIP GLOSS IS POPPIN song.

I LOST IT ALLLLLLLLLLLL:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Maniaç
you should come train at alliance.. it's bomb as hell, but you dont got no transport :O, when you get the ride back definitely stop by.Word.

Hundo®
09-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Kayfunk... thats ok to talk shit to maniac

but step up to the older cat... the other Z cat.. see i think yoiu're gay for having a JIC exhaust for one..

i think your black wheels are gay and the red lip is as hideous as what lags face and cobra

hahahahahahahahaha that lip gloos is poppin part was pretty funny.:lmfao:

Maniaç
mr tough guy, i was being serious saying you would whoop his ass, chill the fuck out billy badassLolol. Dude we know each other, shut up!

Hundo®
wait what? webster's your uncle?

http://www.filanes.com/Boxing/Webster.jpg
is this you?

HAHA YEA MAN THATS ME BLACK POWER!

itsjustdee
09-26-2007, 03:26 PM
cliff notes plz

S II K
common of you, go head and say

weaksauce.
maniac.out.

and we can end this territrash of a thread.

so kayfunk lets fight since you think you're a badass and all.
im sure whatever you know or do i can out beat the shit out of you 10x's worse.

street fight or pussy ass gym fighting....:gay:

Maniaç
Damn, 10 pages already?

Hundo®
09-26-2007, 03:27 PM

sure thing "hoss" :goodjob:

SL33P3R
09-26-2007, 03:27 PM

Ill let you choose any instructor at the gym and yall can "pussy gym fight" and see how well you do. WHAT YOU THINK?

mocha latte cupcake
09-26-2007, 03:28 PM
maniac has the gay
will saved him
gaypunk was about an hour late
leisa told maniac he is a kid
echonova repped me
fcman has been lurking
miss piggy came in and talked some smack... then ate a cheeseburger
kyle has been here since post 1 and not said ish
what lag said something... nothing of interested
LEadfoot had a NAH MEAN in there somewhere
I've been bored and posting pictures and recieved 47 rep points this thread alone...

how YOU doin baby?

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 03:28 PM