View Full Version : Misc Mike Vick Town Meeting

Jaimecbr900
09-26-2007, 08:54 AM
Who watched it?

What did you think?

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 09:01 AM
Who watched it?

What did you think?Man its so many people split on this issue. I believe Vick should still be able to play, because its what he does best. Everyone makes mistakes, but a dogs live equal to a humans is one I dont get. He just need to serve his time like Jamal Lewis did and then come back.

bigdare23
09-26-2007, 09:04 AM
I watched it. I thought it was something that had to be done and I like the approached Espn used.

Jaimecbr900
09-26-2007, 09:09 AM
I agree it's cool and all, but 2 things I noticed right away:

1. The place was really empty.
2. Comments seemed to be divided exactly across racial lines.

From the parts that I saw, Atlanta once again looked like a bunch of idiots to the rest of the country watching. How can anyone "boo" the head of the Humane Society in a setting like this? Why do people clap and raise their hands when asked if they think dog fighting should be legal???

I'm sorry, but Atlantans were made to look like a bunch of jackasses by the actions of the numb nuts that attended.

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 09:14 AM

From the parts that I saw, Atlanta once again looked like a bunch of idiots to the rest of the country watching. How can anyone "boo" the head of the Humane Society in a setting like this? Why do people clap and raise their hands when asked if they think dog fighting should be legal???

I'm sorry, but Atlantans were made to look like a bunch of jackasses by the actions of the numb nuts that attended.But Jamie there is so much inhumane stuff that is legal. Not matter what people say hanging a Deers head just for fun is inhumane. Some things need to changes in this country.

bigdare23
09-26-2007, 09:14 AM

I'm sorry, but Atlantans were made to look like a bunch of jackasses by the actions of the numb nuts that attended.

I agree with you on that. I wished we (us black people) would get properly represented. They found the worst people from the crowd to ask questions. Seriously, some of the points could of been made better if they were properly asked.

What was the point about asking how black people would feel if he snitched on other NFL players that are involved in dog fighting?

I was thinking aren't you black, ask yourself.:lmfao:

Vuongy_Dong
09-26-2007, 09:40 AM
I agree with you on that. I wished we (us black people) would get properly represented. They found the worst people from the crowd to ask questions. Seriously, some of the points could of been made better if they were properly asked.

What was the point about asking how black people would feel if he snitched on other NFL players that are involved in dog fighting?

I was thinking aren't you black, ask yourself.:lmfao:
you're black? WTF, all along i thought you was white.

bigdare23
09-26-2007, 10:25 AM
you're black? WTF, all along i thought you was white.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

:fruit:

On my resume it says white :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
09-26-2007, 08:42 PM
But Jamie there is so much inhumane stuff that is legal. Not matter what people say hanging a Deers head just for fun is inhumane. Some things need to changes in this country.

See, this is the type of response that gets you guys in trouble.

Deer are WILD animals. As such, they reproduce and live wherever they damn well please. If there is no population control, they overrun the area causing far more damage than you can possibly fathom. Hunters PAY fees to not only have a permit to hunt, but also those fees maintain and finance forestry programs that NON-HUNTERS enjoy and use such as parks and wildlife management areas. That's not even to speak about the fact that 99.9% of hunters EAT whatever they kill, thereby not merely hunting for "fun" or to "hang a head" on the wall. You CAN'T eat the head anyway. I know hunters that buy no meat at all EVER. They hunt, have the deer processed, and eat from it year-round. Deer ternderloins, ground meat, sausages, burgers, etc are not only delicious but also far less fattening than 90% of meat you buy pre-packaged in the grocery store. Believe me, if I had the time I once had, I would love to get my year's supply of meat straight from hunting it.

BTW, when is the last time anyone ate a dog? After it lost a fight? It doesn't happen, right? So then it's just merely barbaric and for "fun". Nothing else. You don't see them having their prize fighters stuffed, since they love them so much.....do you? Why not, IF they "love" them so much?

Dog fighting is wrong, period. No if, ands, or buts. The sooner people quit defending it like it's not, the sooner we can all move on to something more important. Until then, all those that are in favor of this ignorant "sport" are just that, ignorant.

ueyedgr8tness
09-26-2007, 11:15 PM
But Jamie there is so much inhumane stuff that is legal. Not matter what people say hanging a Deers head just for fun is inhumane. Some things need to changes in this country.

Dude i so agree with u on that even the fact white ppl been chicken fighting for yr's and it is illegal but nothing has been done about it.I say regardless of race issue the point blank being when ppl give animals fucking human rights it show's how fucked up our nation really is:yes:

OnyxHatch
09-26-2007, 11:24 PM

Deer are WILD animals. As such, they reproduce and live wherever they damn well please. If there is no population control, they overrun the area causing far more damage than you can possibly fathom. Hunters PAY fees to not only have a permit to hunt, but also those fees maintain and finance forestry programs that NON-HUNTERS enjoy and use such as parks and wildlife management areas. That's not even to speak about the fact that 99.9% of hunters EAT whatever they kill, thereby not merely hunting for "fun" or to "hang a head" on the wall. You CAN'T eat the head anyway. I know hunters that buy no meat at all EVER. They hunt, have the deer processed, and eat from it year-round. Deer ternderloins, ground meat, sausages, burgers, etc are not only delicious but also far less fattening than 90% of meat you buy pre-packaged in the grocery store. Believe me, if I had the time I once had, I would love to get my year's supply of meat straight from hunting it.

BTW, when is the last time anyone ate a dog? After it lost a fight? It doesn't happen, right? So then it's just merely barbaric and for "fun". Nothing else. You don't see them having their prize fighters stuffed, since they love them so much.....do you? Why not, IF they "love" them so much?

Dog fighting is wrong, period. No if, ands, or buts. The sooner people quit defending it like it's not, the sooner we can all move on to something more important. Until then, all those that are in favor of this ignorant "sport" are just that, ignorant.

+1 for u man.

i recall someone saying in another post about this issue sayin that vick didnt put a gun on the dogs heads and told them to fight. No, he didnt, he bread them to fight...its natural. in the wild, dogs dont fight to the deathunless they HAVE to. they fight till one gets its ass whipped by the other and the "alpha male" is re-established. they dont have some dumb ass human grab it and throw it ontop of the other dog when they dont wanna fight, and fuck w/ them to keep fighting. dogs fighting is a "natural" thing, but they dont do it b/c they like it, they do it as a means of establishing who's the boss. people compare dog fighting to MMA fighting/boxing. its NOT. im for damn sure that if that dog could avoid a fight to keep his status he would. but he has to dish out an ass-whippin when needed to keep things in line... on top of that, Chuck Liddell lost his fight last weekend. I was pissed as hell. so pissed i considered dropping UFC off my list of stuff i like. I wasnt pissed enough to drag chuck out into the parking lot, beat him, slam him, hang him, electrocute him, drown him, then shoot his ass. vick is guilty of dog fighting, and animal abuse. he deserves to loose EVERYTHING. Kids look up to sports icons as heros, im for damn sure i dont want my kid looking up to a idiot like him. its his own damn fault. its like gettin pissed for gettin busted for a meth lab or something. sure some hillbillies grew up as kids in their dad's meth lab...dosnt mean its LEGAL. im the same age as vick, he ISNT that damn old skool/back woods to know that dog fighting isnt legal.

p.s. before anyone whips out a racecard on me:umno:...I am not white.

OneSlow5pt0
09-27-2007, 12:25 PM

that was the best post yet regarding mike vick dog fighting

:goodjob:

and i agree 100% with what u say.......

ISAtlanta300
09-27-2007, 12:40 PM
I say regardless of race issue the point blank being when ppl give animals fucking human rights it show's how fucked up our nation really is:yes:

so do you think animals don't feel pain?

Jaimecbr900
09-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Dude i so agree with u on that even the fact white ppl been chicken fighting for yr's and it is illegal but nothing has been done about it.

#1. "Chickens" don't fight. It's Roosters, or Cocks, that do. People do in fact still do it, it's still illegal, and treated no different than dog fighting.

#2. You have no clue what is and is not being done to curb "cock fights", based on your statement. I know for a fact that in Florida and New York they absolutely prosecute and go after cock fighters. I've seen and read of it happening. It's not as barbaric and gruesome as dog fighting, so it doesn't get as much press time. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, just as it doesn't mean that when they get caught they don't go to jail just like Vick should.

One question though: Do YOU think dog fighting is "ok"? Answer thruthfully.

I say regardless of race issue the point blank being when ppl give animals fucking human rights it show's how fucked up our nation really is:yes:

Our nation is fucked up in a variety of ways. One of the big ones is not being humane with animals though. One of the ways is people being complacent and advocating cruelty to them though. Cruelty to animals is a well known trait of both serial killers and degenerates in general.

Let me ask you a question: Do you think that something that is defenseless, speechless, and basically depends fully on HUMAN support to survive has any right or reason to be abused?? Think about the descriptions; Defenseless, speechless, depending fully on someone else to help them survive.......who does that describe??? Domesticated animals or maybe children???? Well, why is it that you would be against children abuse, but "for" animal abuse? A dog can't TELL you if he/she WANTS to do something or not. A dog can't defend itself against electrodes and poisons. A domesticated dog will likely die if humans don't tend to it's basic needs, right? So why would you say that animals should have zero rights against abuse? I'm certainly not a tree hugger and would certainly be willing to chop down a tree even if it misplace an owl or something (as long as it was for the benefit of many). But I also would certainly NOT abuse the owls just to get my jollies or make $50.

What you need is two things:
1. Jesus in your life.:D
2. To once in your life feel, really feel, the affections and loyalty of an animal towards YOU. Not a stranger, not everyone, just YOU. If you do and you still feel that they don't deserve atleast the basic respect to life we afford to everyone else, then you have no heart.

My :2cents:

OneSlow5pt0
09-27-2007, 01:53 PM
take a 6 month old baby and slam it against a wall...............thats whats vick did

also ATL looks like the dumbest city in the USA right now..after that show......omg,i really hate people

IDCoconut
09-27-2007, 02:13 PM
I can't believe someone compared a dog to a fucking deer. That's dumb as shit. I'd like to see you come up to a buck and try to pet it. You'll have holes in your stomach from the antlers. Like Jaimi said, pets are PETS for a reason. They rely on HUMANS to survive. Unless you have a pet deer/buck you feed, you take outside to poop, you give a bath, and you sleep with then don't be comparing a fucking deer to a dog.

Vick needs to go to Jail like the rest of the people caught dog fighting. Do I think he should be banned from the NFL? No. Can the commissioner ban him if he so chooses? Yes. Just because Jamal came back, doesn't mean the commissioner "has" to let Vick back in. Times change and laws change. He can do what he wants.

IDCoconut
09-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Also, unless YOU were present at the meeting, then you have no room to be talking about how Atlanta was represented. If the issue bothered you that much, then you would have found ways to be there. No one cares that you had to work or whatever. Those people present found ways to be there, so can you or I. So before you go complaining about how the idiots present represented Atlanta, think how much of a difference YOU could have made.

Would you have had the balls to stand up against those people "booing" the humane society head? If not, then I don't see why some of you are so butthurt about how Atlanta was represented.

ueyedgr8tness
09-27-2007, 02:50 PM
I have notice on alot of threads wear jamie has cut me down acting like i don't no shit^^ WRong i grew up with what we call as chicken fight's regardless of what u call them and on the other hand i have had some of my dad's friends get caught and not spend 1 fucking day in jail,NOw to answer your ? do i think dog fighting is wrong/YEs indeed i do but i don't think some 1 should loose there job over it and spend time in jail like they have done killed something that was really of value.

Now my real thot's about pit's and why i think no 1 should go to jail for along time for fighting them.There just plain beast that can turn at any moment no matter how u raise them it is in there dna to be mean,Yea u might raise 1 to be nice but 1 wrong move by another person that is not u and the dog feels there in danger instead of running they attack.

Ask these ppl oh the web site :goodjob:

http://pit-bulls.christianfunfair.org/attacks.htm

Little ppl getting killed and mauled by these crazy beast for no reason now u explain why it is right for a man fighting a beast that has no good being alive in the 1st place'' and the reason i don't like dog fight's is because it it just wrong for a human to go to a beast level to do so not because a pitbull that might bite some 1 later for no reason was fighting.

Jaimecbr900
09-27-2007, 04:06 PM
I have notice on alot of threads wear jamie has cut me down acting like i don't no shit^^

Maybe you should not have 2nd grade spelling errors when you're trying to make a point about how "smart" your are....:rolleyes:

WRong i grew up with what we call as chicken fight's regardless of what u call them and on the other hand i have had some of my dad's friends get caught and not spend 1 fucking day in jail

You really can't be that foolish, can you? So, just because your dad's friends didn't spend a day in jail for doing something illegal suddenly that means that the Gov't is not going to do anything about it....all the time.....ever???? You can't be serious, right? How many times do you speed down the highway and NOT get caught? Does it make it any LESS ILLEGAL since you didn't get caught EVERY TIME you speed????? Dumb, huh? Well, that's the same dumb analogy you made. So just because ONE person doesn't get caught and the next does is not a gauge as to what's "right and wrong" or should be. That's ridiculous. Use your head.

,NOw to answer your ? do i think dog fighting is wrong/YEs indeed i do but i don't think some 1 should loose there job over it and spend time in jail like they have done killed something that was really of value.

So then it's "wrong" on one hand, but not worth getting in trouble in the other???? What PLANET do YOU get your logic from? So this is one of those little white lie kind of wrongs in your book, huh? So, it's not right, but there should be NO penalties either. How exactly does that work?

Ironically that kind of logic is what racism festers in.....making up your own assumptions about what and how hard to enforce laws. The racist people feel that some laws apply and should be dealt with hard (based on someone's race) while others, like hate crimes, are "no big deal". :rolleyes:

Now my real thot's about pit's and why i think no 1 should go to jail for along time for fighting them.There just plain beast that can turn at any moment no matter how u raise them it is in there dna to be mean,Yea u might raise 1 to be nice but 1 wrong move by another person that is not u and the dog feels there in danger instead of running they attack.

You obviously know absolutely nothing about dogs if this is your real thought process. I'm not even going to start this debate with you, unless you want to, but suffice it to say that not only are you way off base but your assumptions are not remotely fact based at all.

Beasts.....:lmfao:

Ask these ppl oh the web site :goodjob:

http://pit-bulls.christianfunfair.org/attacks.htm

I'm not even going to waste my time reading if they share your crazy views about "beasts".....:lmfao:

Little ppl getting killed and mauled by these crazy beast for no reason now u explain why it is right for a man fighting a beast that has no good being alive in the 1st place'' and the reason i don't like dog fight's is because it it just wrong for a human to go to a beast level to do so not because a pitbull that might bite some 1 later for no reason was fighting.

Wow, this explains a lot about you. If you truly feel this way, I'm done trying to have a semi-intelligent debate with you. You go from calling ALL pits "beasts" to saying they're not worthy to live to some incoherent run-on sentence.

Seriously, I have no clue what the hell you just tried to say here.

ueyedgr8tness
09-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Just as i thaught u still crash on my schooling like a low class want to b high class trash mouth Dude get a life and come with something better than crashing my grammer or spelling cause it just show u have no out look on life in it self''U just ride around in your lexus thinking u no everything and your so far wrong about even the simple shi*,So i will just chill with the posting on the thread untill u resort to something other than my schooling.

P.S Your the main reason i stay fly cause u gonna hate till u die, all the what u call knowledge yet i still am ahead of most of u :D Now u tell me can i be that dumb and still make it in life?

IDCoconut
09-27-2007, 09:28 PM
LOL. Dumb people make it in life all the time. It's the fact of just "making it" or excelling.

Jaimecbr900
09-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Just as i thaught u still crash on my schooling like a low class want to b high class trash mouth Dude get a life and come with something better than crashing my grammer or spelling cause it just show u have no out look on life in it self''U just ride around in your lexus thinking u no everything and your so far wrong about even the simple shi*,So i will just chill with the posting on the thread untill u resort to something other than my schooling.

P.S Your the main reason i stay fly cause u gonna hate till u die, all the what u call knowledge yet i still am ahead of most of u :D Now u tell me can i be that dumb and still make it in life?

Wow, neither Hooked-on-Phonics nor 2nd grade English teacher taught you a damn thing, did they? :rolleyes:

I don't see how you've made it thus far in life without being able to put together even two remotely coherent sentences together.

I didn't have to work very hard to make you look both ignorant and un-educated. The slop above you call some kind of come back did that job perfectly all by itself. :rolleyes:

Come on back to the discussion when you can put your comments down without your post looking like a retarded monkey with the IQ of spit wrote it. :rolleyes:

Jaimecbr900
09-27-2007, 09:41 PM
Hey cry baby.....do you honestly think that your neg rep is gonna make me upset???? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Try again. :rolleyes:

ueyedgr8tness
09-27-2007, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=Jaimecbr900]Hey cry baby.....do you honestly think that your neg rep is gonna make me upset???? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Try again. :rolleyes:[/Q

must have made u upset cause u posted about it:gay:

Jaimecbr900
09-27-2007, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=Jaimecbr900]Hey cry baby.....do you honestly think that your neg rep is gonna make me upset???? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Try again. :rolleyes:[/Q

must have made u upset cause u posted about it:gay:

What's next from the mentally challenged and impossibly ignorant?....."I'm rubber, you're glue....."???? :rolleyes:

Like I said, YOU made YOURSELF look like the special ed. student that you are. Helmet on tight? Bib on? :goodjob: Teacher's talking....you better pay attention so you can get that nice shiny star you crave and slober for.....:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

If you have nothing semi-intelligent to add, just move on and quit posting. :rolleyes:

{X}Echo419
09-27-2007, 10:12 PM
I like how the "Revrend" of the atl NAACP tried to make the crowed think they changed the law for Vick. he looked like he sat on a jelly fish when that guy told him he was full of it

Jaimecbr900
09-27-2007, 10:23 PM
I like how the "Revrend" of the atl NAACP tried to make the crowed think they changed the law for Vick. he looked like he sat on a jelly fish when that guy told him he was full of it

I'm actually surprised that Neal Boortz didn't go off on all of them. He rips them pretty bad on his show.

I will say this in Vick's defense: I think the prosecutor in Virginia is grand standing now. If you're going after him in the more serious Federal charges, why go after him with State charges too? Doesn't make sense really. Once he's found guilty in one, he'll be guilty in the other by default.

sshonda2004
09-28-2007, 06:32 AM
yeah "stay up" your exactly right, nobody says **** when these pitbulls maul a kid to death, an innocent little toddler certainly doesnt deserve that. and people keep worshiping the creation(dogs) instead of the creator(god) which really is so stupid of them. and these animal worshippers are acting like mikes people was fighting family dogs like your terriers or retrievers. strictly pitbulls, its in their nature to fight, thats why they keep mauling the **** out of people.

Jaimecbr900
09-28-2007, 07:53 AM
yeah "stay up" your exactly right, nobody says **** when these pitbulls maul a kid to death,

Huh?????:thinking: You really need to pick up a newspaper or watch the news more often then. It seems like at least once a month there is some kind of "pit bull" attack somewhere. So I don't understand at all what you mean by people don't say anything....:thinking: They SAY plenty.

an innocent little toddler certainly doesnt deserve that.

You're right about that.

and people keep worshiping the creation(dogs) instead of the creator(god) which really is so stupid of them.

I think you missed the point entirely. :thinking:

and these animal worshippers are acting like mikes people was fighting family dogs like your terriers or retrievers. strictly pitbulls, its in their nature to fight, thats why they keep mauling the **** out of people.

I'll let pitbull owners correct you on that. No dog is born knowing how to pit fight. None. They are taught. Some dogs are more aggressive towards other dogs simply because of genetics. BAD genetics makes this trait far worse than it naturally is. A dog that is dog aggressive is not necessarily a "bad" dog. There are millions of Chihuhuas, Terriers, and Retrievers that don't like any other animal near their turf, yet they are perfectly loyal family companions. Pits, because of the stigma given to them by TV folklore, get their genetics totally screwed up by these wannabe gangsters that could care less if the dog is bred correctly or it mates with it's own sister. All they see is dollar signs and perceived "hood" stature. These jerks are the ones that have damaged the dog's genetics to the point where some litters come out more aggressive than they should. Compound that with the same yahoos putting tow truck chains around their necks, feeding them steroids, and training them like a prize fighter to fight and you have the recipe for disaster.

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 08:22 AM
Huh?????:thinking: You really need to pick up a newspaper or watch the news more often then. It seems like at least once a month there is some kind of "pit bull" attack somewhere. So I don't understand at all what you mean by people don't say anything....:thinking: They SAY plenty.

You're right about that.

I think you missed the point entirely. :thinking:

I'll let pitbull owners correct you on that. No dog is born knowing how to pit fight. None. They are taught. Some dogs are more aggressive towards other dogs simply because of genetics. BAD genetics makes this trait far worse than it naturally is. A dog that is dog aggressive is not necessarily a "bad" dog. There are millions of Chihuhuas, Terriers, and Retrievers that don't like any other animal near their turf, yet they are perfectly loyal family companions. Pits, because of the stigma given to them by TV folklore, get their genetics totally screwed up by these wannabe gangsters that could care less if the dog is bred correctly or it mates with it's own sister. All they see is dollar signs and perceived "hood" stature. These jerks are the ones that have damaged the dog's genetics to the point where some litters come out more aggressive than they should. Compound that with the same yahoos putting tow truck chains around their necks, feeding them steroids, and training them like a prize fighter to fight and you have the recipe for disaster.Jamie hood stature, there are more surburban people pitbull fighting than hood people. Also wanna be gangsters really dont have jack to do with dog fighting. Most of the people who cock fight, also fight dogs. My parents are from the country, so I have seen my fair share of things. I haven't seen a dog fight, but I have seen cock fighting. Surburban people and people from the country have more money, so thats why they can fight these animals. Think about how many hood people you know that can throw 10k on a fight. I know a lot of so called hood gangstas, and they dont have the money to fight their pits.

Jaimecbr900
09-28-2007, 08:36 AM
Jamie hood stature, there are more surburban people pitbull fighting than hood people. Also wanna be gangsters really dont have jack to do with dog fighting. Most of the people who cock fight, also fight dogs. My parents are from the country, so I have seen my fair share of things. I haven't seen a dog fight, but I have seen cock fighting. Surburban people and people from the country have more money, so thats why they can fight these animals. Think about how many hood people you know that can throw 10k on a fight. I know a lot of so called hood gangstas, and they dont have the money to fight their pits.

Hood stature is what these wannabes get when they walk their pits around the "hood" with tow truck chains and spiked collars around their necks. The "hood" can be in suburbia just as well as it can be in the ghetto. They don't always fight them. Problem is that since the breed is so popular amongst a certain crowd, the need for breeders to keep up is great. MONEY makes these backyard breeders greedy. They don't care about messing up the next generations genes. They don't care about what happens to dog's psyche after they cross breed. So, you get dogs that are messed up from the word go. Those are the dogs that later they either can't handle or they throw into a ring to fight.

BTW, when was the last time you saw a pit puppy for sale? Do you remember the price tag? It's not free, right? It's not $50, right? Usually it's in the thousands, especially if they are a certain kind of pit, right? So, eventhough you say that some "hood" guys don't have a lot of cash to throw around, they have enough to buy the dogs in the first place. I have a feeling that if they have thousands to spend on dogs, they have plenty to spend on fights IF that's what they're into.

BanginJimmy
09-28-2007, 08:48 AM
I was in on one of these discussions a while back when someone brought up the fact that so many people are attacked by Pitts. I will go back and find it again, but there are more people biten by pomeranians and poodles that require hospital visits than by pit bulls. Pit bulls just make the news. It was also noted on there that more than 90% of pitbull attacks are by mistreated dogs, and not by the family pet. This whole thing about pit's being 'born killers' is a myth made up by the media. They are very strong, and more gamey than msot dogs, but they are not more violent.

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 08:53 AM
Hood stature is what these wannabes get when they walk their pits around the "hood" with tow truck chains and spiked collars around their necks. The "hood" can be in suburbia just as well as it can be in the ghetto. They don't always fight them. Problem is that since the breed is so popular amongst a certain crowd, the need for breeders to keep up is great. MONEY makes these backyard breeders greedy. They don't care about messing up the next generations genes. They don't care about what happens to dog's psyche after they cross breed. So, you get dogs that are messed up from the word go. Those are the dogs that later they either can't handle or they throw into a ring to fight.

BTW, when was the last time you saw a pit puppy for sale? Do you remember the price tag? It's not free, right? It's not $50, right? Usually it's in the thousands, especially if they are a certain kind of pit, right? So, eventhough you say that some "hood" guys don't have a lot of cash to throw around, they have enough to buy the dogs in the first place. I have a feeling that if they have thousands to spend on dogs, they have plenty to spend on fights IF that's what they're into.
1. That top statement is very wrong, so much here say there.
2. Those greedy breeders most of them live in the country, like Tifton, Ga and etc.
3. I see pits for sale everyday from $150 to 2k
4. More whites fight pits than do blacks, so hood has nothing to do with it.

Jaimecbr900
09-28-2007, 10:12 AM
1. That top statement is very wrong, so much here say there.

You have your head in the sand, my friend.

I see young and old alike walking down the road with their prized possesion, the pitbull dog, with a 5,000 lb chain on a 50lb dog all the time. I don't know where you've been lately, but I see it all the time. Be it Stone Mountain, Lithonia, College Park, Atlanta, or even Lawrenceville. I've seen it with my own two eyes. Even little kids that have no business walking a dog half their size, walk down the road with a proud swagger barely strong enough to hold the chain up from dragging.

My eyes and personal observations are not "heresay" at all. Sorry.

2. Those greedy breeders most of them live in the country, like Tifton, Ga and etc.

What difference does that make, even if it were true? It doesn't change the fact that because it's been "cool" and "hip" to own a pitbull in the last few years that breeders don't care about the animals they put out on the streets.

3. I see pits for sale everyday from $150 to 2k

Show me a $150 Pitbull and I'll show a crack head trying to sell it. ;) Seriously, REAL pits are no where near $150. Show me where you see those at.

4. More whites fight pits than do blacks, so hood has nothing to do with it.

Where do you get your information from? Talk about heresay.....:rolleyes:

How about this? I, and I'm sure the majority of sane people, don't give two flying monkey's butts if you're black, white, brown, green, purple, or gold. If you are fighting dogs for your sick pleasure and gain, you are a sick individual and deserve to be in prison......black, white, brown, green, purple, or gold makes NO difference to me. What now? What justification is there left to use now?

Jaimecbr900
09-28-2007, 10:41 AM
This is something that I saw on someone's myspace bulletin. Probably wasn't really SENT, but the jest of it is true:

Saturday, August 18, 2007
An Open Letter to the Atlanta Chapter of the NAACP

Dear Dr. R L White, Head of the Atlanta Chapter of the NAACP,

My name is Mike. I am 27, and I am neither a member of your organization nor a resident of Atlanta. Normally I wouldn't bother you, but then I came across t his article, and it compelled me to write.

Since I am white, I am going to tread carefully, so as not to offend your gentle sensibilities. But, Dr. White, you are a dumb ****.

Speaking for white people everywhere, let me fill you in on something. This case was not a race issue. It was about killing dogs. And if there is one thing people don't stand for, regardless of race, it's killing dogs. You compared it to deer hunting. Again, Dr. White, you are a dumb ****. When was the last time a deer greeted you at the door when you got home from work? Or curled up next to you and gently nuzzled in to take a nap? Dogs are pets, you moron. They aren't meant to be killed for sport. The failure to make this distinction only makes you look stupider.

Sorry, I lost my temper there.

Here's the thing, Dr. White. The reason people were outraged by this was because he killed dogs. If Ben Roethlisberger or Brett Favre had done it, the reaction would have been the same, I guarantee you. The difference is, had Ben Roethlisberger or Brett Favre done this, you wouldn't see white supporters rallying behind them, proclaiming he was innocent in the face of mountains of damning evidence, supporting him regardless of the outcome. Let me let you in on a secret about white people; when one of our own makes us look bad, we condemn him and disown them. I suggest you adopt a similar policy. If your group's mission is truly to advance "colored" people (your word, not mine) you'd disassociate from the idiots in your race. It can't go wrong, trust me.

Anyway, Dr. White, I don't want this to come off as racist, because it isn't. Michael Vick is a despicable person who happens to be black. The sooner you realize that, the less of a dumb **** you'll look like.

Sincerely,

Mike

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 10:45 AM
You have your head in the sand, my friend.

I see young and old alike walking down the road with their prized possesion, the pitbull dog, with a 5,000 lb chain on a 50lb dog all the time. I don't know where you've been lately, but I see it all the time. Be it Stone Mountain, Lithonia, College Park, Atlanta, or even Lawrenceville. I've seen it with my own two eyes. Even little kids that have no business walking a dog half their size, walk down the road with a proud swagger barely strong enough to hold the chain up from dragging.
My eyes and personal observations are not "heresay" at all. Sorry.

What difference does that make, even if it were true? It doesn't change the fact that because it's been "cool" and "hip" to own a pitbull in the last few years that breeders don't care about the animals they put out on the streets.

Show me a $150 Pitbull and I'll show a crack head trying to sell it. ;) Seriously, REAL pits are no where near $150. Show me where you see those at.

Where do you get your information from? Talk about heresay.....:rolleyes:

How about this? I, and I'm sure the majority of sane people, don't give two flying monkey's butts if you're black, white, brown, green, purple, or gold. If you are fighting dogs for your sick pleasure and gain, you are a sick individual and deserve to be in prison......black, white, brown, green, purple, or gold makes NO difference to me. What now? What justification is there left to use now?Okay, Jamie so you are from the hood. I dont think you are, but I am. So you cant tell me what goes on in the hood, from which I saw on a regular basis until I moved out. Even living in the hood I have only seen one person in my life that has pulled a weight with their dog.

So lets get this straight, Lawrenceville is not the hood. Also I know more than one person who sells pits and he breeds them too, and he sells them for 150 and up. He lives in tifton, Ga. He breeds some of the prettiest pits I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot. I have owned more than 7 pits in my life, and it is the only dog I like besides my german shephard.

The same guy I know in Tifton knows a lot of guys that fight pits, and the majority of them are white. You are trying to make it seem like the hood is the only ones who breed pits, for a certain purpose. You are wrong, they are all over the place and the majority is not the hood. I have lived on the West side where the hood really is, and they are more interested in trapping than dog fighting. I have also lived off of gresham, and wesley chapel, and I now live in lithonia, where I have lived for the last 5 years.

Dont try to label the hood as the bad crop, because its not. Most of these hood boys dont fight pits, they walk them around like trophies. Also anyone who wants a pit I can get you one, they start at 150 and go up from there. Jamie, you and I can take a ride to his house. I am picking another one up in a month or two when he gets its shots and stuff.

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 12:46 PM
im done arguing with people are IA bout this.........guess u cant show some people that their in the wrong

Mr.Big
09-28-2007, 12:59 PM
im done arguing with people are IA bout this.........guess u cant show some people that their in the wrong

Wrong?? Bout what now?
everything that what_lag said is true

Mr.Big
09-28-2007, 01:00 PM

I just dont like ur lame ass

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 01:00 PM
im done arguing with people are IA bout this.........guess u cant show some people that their in the wrongyou havent made a good arguement yet

Mr.Big
09-28-2007, 01:04 PM
you havent made a good arguement yet

Cuz he dont know **** bout ****

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 01:07 PM
Cuz he dont know **** bout ****QFT

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 01:16 PM
you havent made a good arguement yet

all u have said is STFU to me..i said fight fighting dos is wrong,vick is a Fn pu$$y to pick on a dog

and i could careless if anybody lives in the hood or the burbs

man
09-28-2007, 01:17 PM
but a dogs live equal to a humans is one I dont get

If this was what everyone thought, wouldn't Vick be on death row?

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 01:27 PM
all u have said is STFU to me..i said fight fighting dos is wrong,vick is a Fn pu$$y to pick on a dog

and i could careless if anybody lives in the hood or the burbsWow, you need help when i told you to STFU that was another thread. You must be fixing to cry because I told you to STFU. One it is his dog, so I could care less what he did with his dogs. So get my point you dont own his dogs, so what the f-u-c-k do you care. Worry about ya damn self, just like everyone else needs to do. If you bought a piece of **** civic to race, why should I care if you bought it to race. My points is that is your car, do what you want with it.

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 01:29 PM
If this was what everyone thought, wouldn't Vick be on death row?dont you know there are people who kill other people, that get less time than people that kill dogs.

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 01:29 PM
Wow, you need help when i told you to STFU that was another thread. You must be fixing to cry because I told you to STFU. One it is his dog, so I could care less what he did with his dogs. So get my point you dont own his dogs, so what the f-u-c-k do you care. Worry about ya damn self, just like everyone else needs to do. If you bought a piece of **** civic to race, why should I care if you bought it to race. My points is that is your car, do what you want with it.

i care cause thier living animals that dont deserve that,and lots of people would love to have those dogs,and give them all the love they derserved

Mr.Big
09-28-2007, 01:32 PM
i care cause thier living animals that dont deserve that,and lots of people would love to have those dogs,and give them all the love they derserved

Question ur a female???

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Question ur a female???
no...

Mr.Big
09-28-2007, 01:34 PM

Its cool to feel that way bout animal. But Folks are crazy these days
What can u do but say its wrong

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 01:35 PM
i care cause thier living animals that dont deserve that,and lots of people would love to have those dogs,and give them all the love they derservedso when other animals get killed it is cool with you then.

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 01:37 PM
Its cool to feel that way bout animal. But Folks crazy these days
What can u do but say its wrong

yea,thats the sad part...i really cant do anything,just like i cant stop murders or rapes..

it just makes me sick seeing what these dogs go through,then i look at my dogs,i think i would kill anybody that tried anything like that with my dogs

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 01:38 PM
so when other animals get killed it is cool with you then.

omg.......please,i dare u to compare this to hunting for the 10000000th time:goodjob:

Mr.Big
09-28-2007, 01:39 PM
yea,thats the sad part...i really cant do anything,just like i cant stop murders or rapes..

it just makes me sick seeing what these dogs go through,then i look at my dogs,i think i would kill anybody that tried anything like that with my dogs

Awww man what kind of dog u got??

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 01:40 PM
Awww man what kind of dog u got??

bunch..a Great Dane,Border Collie,pit bull and cocker spanial

Mr.Big
09-28-2007, 01:41 PM
omg.......please,i dare u to compare this to hunting for the 10000000th time:goodjob:

Its the same damn thing ur killing animals u love sooo much!!

Mr.Big
09-28-2007, 01:43 PM
bunch..a Great Dane,Border Collie,pit bull and cocker spanial

People pick a dog that they can relate to
and i see u

ISAtlanta300
09-28-2007, 01:47 PM
so when other animals get killed it is cool with you then.

There's a big difference between killing animals for sports, for consumption and basic plain TORTURING animals to death, by hanging, electrocution, bludgeoning, etc.

By your standard we should not give a f*ck about animals and allow all kids to go ahead and pour paint on puppies and shove them in the oven......alive.

Mr.Big
09-28-2007, 01:51 PM
There's a big difference between killing animals for sports, for consumption and basic plain TORTURING animals to death, by hanging, electrocution, bludgeoning, etc.

By your standard we should not give a f*ck about animals and allow all kids to go ahead and pour paint on puppies and shove them in the oven......alive.

Naw man thats a different level of **** up

sdiddy
09-28-2007, 01:53 PM
This is something that I saw on someone's myspace bulletin. Probably wasn't really SENT, but the jest of it is true:

Saturday, August 18, 2007
An Open Letter to the Atlanta Chapter of the NAACP

Dear Dr. R L White, Head of the Atlanta Chapter of the NAACP,

My name is Mike. I am 27, and I am neither a member of your organization nor a resident of Atlanta. Normally I wouldn't bother you, but then I came across t his article, and it compelled me to write.

Since I am white, I am going to tread carefully, so as not to offend your gentle sensibilities. But, Dr. White, you are a dumb ****.

Speaking for white people everywhere, let me fill you in on something. This case was not a race issue. It was about killing dogs. And if there is one thing people don't stand for, regardless of race, it's killing dogs. You compared it to deer hunting. Again, Dr. White, you are a dumb ****. When was the last time a deer greeted you at the door when you got home from work? Or curled up next to you and gently nuzzled in to take a nap? Dogs are pets, you moron. They aren't meant to be killed for sport. The failure to make this distinction only makes you look stupider.

Sorry, I lost my temper there.

Here's the thing, Dr. White. The reason people were outraged by this was because he killed dogs. If Ben Roethlisberger or Brett Favre had done it, the reaction would have been the same, I guarantee you. The difference is, had Ben Roethlisberger or Brett Favre done this, you wouldn't see white supporters rallying behind them, proclaiming he was innocent in the face of mountains of damning evidence, supporting him regardless of the outcome. Let me let you in on a secret about white people; when one of our own makes us look bad, we condemn him and disown them. I suggest you adopt a similar policy. If your group's mission is truly to advance "colored" people (your word, not mine) you'd disassociate from the idiots in your race. It can't go wrong, trust me.

Anyway, Dr. White, I don't want this to come off as racist, because it isn't. Michael Vick is a despicable person who happens to be black. The sooner you realize that, the less of a dumb **** you'll look like.

Sincerely,

Mike

I agree and I'm black.

This is not a race issue. This is a moral issue. Someone who kills/fights PETS for sport has questionable morals.

It seems as though Vick is getting punished more severely than a 'regular' person would, BUT he is a high profile celebrity... and as such he is expected to maintain a higher standard of living and morals.

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 01:53 PM
Naw man thats a different level of **** up

:umno:

thats what vick and his fluckies did

ISAtlanta300
09-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Its the same damn thing ur killing animals u love sooo much!!

It's not. unless you have a pet bambi... or a pet salmon.... or a pet cow...even then... the reason you have it is for consumption at one time.... unless you run a petting zoo.

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 01:56 PM
omg.......please,i dare u to compare this to hunting for the 10000000th time:goodjob:dumbass, dont come in here with your piece of **** arguements, on how it so different. Some of you dumbass, should start a school on how to be a hater. None of you talked **** about this man until, this whole dog ****. Now ya'll want to make it like ya'll never break the law, and ya'll are saints.I dont give a **** what kind of animal it is. Its can be a dog, cat, deer, lion, sheep, lamb, cow, and etc. They are all animals no special than the other. Just because a dog comes to your feet and you feed doesn't make it any special than the others. Because all across the world other animals have the same effect on people. If I remember there are a couple countries that eat dogs, what you got to say about that. Don't ever let me see you do something stupid, I will run yo ass in to da ground.

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 02:00 PM
dumbass, dont come in here with your piece of **** arguements, on how it so different. Some of you dumbass, should start a school on how to be a hater. None of you talked **** about this man until, this whole dog ****. Now ya'll want to make it like ya'll never break the law, and ya'll are saints.I dont give a **** what kind of animal it is. Its can be a dog, cat, deer, lion, sheep, lamb, cow, and etc. They are all animals no special than the other. Just because a dog comes to your feet and you feed doesn't make it any special than the others. Because all across the world other animals have the same effect on people. If I remember there are a couple countries that eat dogs, what you got to say about that. Don't ever let me see you do something stupid, I will run yo ass in to da ground.

the only way u to try to get ur dumb point across is by personal attacks...so i barely read your post....so come back with a well written post:goodjob:

ok,do u think its worse to hit a crippled person than a normal person?

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 02:00 PM
I agree and I'm black.

This is not a race issue. This is a moral issue. Someone who kills/fights PETS for sport has questionable morals.

It seems as though Vick is getting punished more severely than a 'regular' person would, BUT he is a high profile celebrity... and as such he is expected to maintain a higher standard of living and morals.WTF, punish him more because of celeb. Man gtfo of here, everyone should be held to the same standards wether you make $1hr or a 100million a year.

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 02:01 PM
the only way u to try to get ur dumb point across is by personal attacks...so i barely read your post....so come back with a well written post:goodjob:

ok,do u think its worse to hit a crippled person than a normal person?Wtf are you talking about little boy, time for your bed time dont post anymore.

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 02:02 PM
Wtf are you talking about little boy, time for your bed time dont post anymore.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 02:05 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:I am glad you are laughing,when you grow holla at me shawty.

sdiddy
09-28-2007, 02:18 PM
WTF, punish him more because of celeb. Man gtfo of here, everyone should be held to the same standards wether you make $1hr or a 100million a year.

I said it SEEMS like he is getting more severely punished. You don't here about Joe Blow getting punished because no one gives a **** about Joe Blow, and no one wants to be in Joe Blow's business, even if Joe Blow IS rich... But a high profile Celebrity.. EVERYONE wants to be in their business, so whenever they get punished, it SEEMS more severe because it's all over the news EVERYWHERE in the country.

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 02:27 PM
I said it SEEMS like he is getting more severely punished. You don't here about Joe Blow getting punished because no one gives a **** about Joe Blow, and no one wants to be in Joe Blow's business, even if Joe Blow IS rich... But a high profile Celebrity.. EVERYONE wants to be in their business, so whenever they get punished, it SEEMS more severe because it's all over the news EVERYWHERE in the country.x2

man
09-28-2007, 02:33 PM
I said it SEEMS like he is getting more severely punished. You don't here about Joe Blow getting punished because no one gives a **** about Joe Blow, and no one wants to be in Joe Blow's business, even if Joe Blow IS rich... But a high profile Celebrity.. EVERYONE wants to be in their business, so whenever they get punished, it SEEMS more severe because it's all over the news EVERYWHERE in the country.

true

Jaimecbr900
09-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Okay, Jamie so you are from the hood. I dont think you are, but I am.

Trust me, I've lived in REAL "hoods" before. You'd be surprised what I've seen and lived myself. But that doesn't mean that I don't KNOW what the "hood" is like because I don't live there anymore. I know. Trust me. You'd be surprised as to where I have "hung out". ;)

So you cant tell me what goes on in the hood,

Oh, but I think I can. I don't live in the "hood" now, but like I mentioned it's not always been like that...by far.

Even living in the hood I have only seen one person in my life that has pulled a weight with their dog.

You're not getting my drift.

By prestige, I meant that some of these young men who walk around parading their pits like prized trophies have no clue how to take care of them, yet they act and speak like it's a badge of manhood to just have the dog. They get them just to SAY they have one. Not necessarily that it wins them any street cred, but just like ricers give real enthusiasts a bad name these guys give real pit owners a bad rap.

So lets get this straight, Lawrenceville is not the hood.

Umm, maybe not Carver homes "hood", but certainly there are parts where you don't want to mess around in. It used to be country. Now, it's far from that. Besides, I was just making a point and not trying to be 100% accurate.

Also I know more than one person who sells pits and he breeds them too, and he sells them for 150 and up. He lives in tifton, Ga. He breeds some of the prettiest pits I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot. I have owned more than 7 pits in my life, and it is the only dog I like besides my german shephard.

Then I learned something new today.

BTW, my favorite breed is GS too. My wife just got me one for my birthday earlier this year. He's 10 mos old and beautiful. I may just take some pics of him later and post them up. :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
09-28-2007, 02:44 PM

Exactly what I tried to say earlier when the point was brought up. Excellent point and post. :goodjob:

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 02:49 PM
Trust me, I've lived in REAL "hoods" before. You'd be surprised what I've seen and lived myself. But that doesn't mean that I don't KNOW what the "hood" is like because I don't live there anymore. I know. Trust me. You'd be surprised as to where I have "hung out". ;)

Oh, but I think I can. I don't live in the "hood" now, but like I mentioned it's not always been like that...by far.

You're not getting my drift.

By prestige, I meant that some of these young men who walk around parading their pits like prized trophies have no clue how to take care of them, yet they act and speak like it's a badge of manhood to just have the dog. They get them just to SAY they have one. Not necessarily that it wins them any street cred, but just like ricers give real enthusiasts a bad name these guys give real pit owners a bad rap.

Umm, maybe not Carver homes "hood", but certainly there are parts where you don't want to mess around in. It used to be country. Now, it's far from that. Besides, I was just making a point and not trying to be 100% accurate.

Then I learned something new today.

BTW, my favorite breed is GS too. My wife just got me one for my birthday earlier this year. He's 10 mos old and beautiful. I may just take some pics of him later and post them up. :goodjob:lets get together, and take our dogs out sometime. I agree some fools do that with their dogs(what you we talking about in the hood). But I know tons of hood guys that take better care of their dog than theirselves.

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 02:51 PM
I am glad you are laughing,when you grow holla at me shawty.

i dont mind arguing bout something,but u dont have insult people while doing it...just present the agruement with out the name calling:goodjob:

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 02:54 PM
i dont mind arguing bout something,but u dont have insult people while doing it...just present the agruement with out the name calling:goodjob:WTF name calling where.

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 02:55 PM
WTF name calling where.

idk:rolleyes: maybe round post 63

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 03:00 PM
idk:rolleyes: maybe round post 63you gonna cry about me call you a dumbass. Okay i am sorry. you wanna go for a beer.

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 03:05 PM
you gonna cry about me call you a dumbass. Okay i am sorry. you wanna go for a beer.
no,just thought ur post could have done with out it...

nah,i dont drink,lol

Mr.Big
i dont mind arguing bout something,but u dont have insult people while doing it...just present the agruement with out the name calling:goodjob:

Man grow some nuts u sound like a girl on this whole thing

1000cckiller

nah,i dont drink,lolwell we wil do something. :yes:

Mr.Big
09-28-2007, 03:15 PM

nah,i dont drink,lol

u need to drink something and grow some damn hair on ur nuts

1000cckiller
09-28-2007, 03:16 PM
u need to drink something and grow some damn hair on ur nutsMarcus you a fool boy

Mr.Big
09-28-2007, 03:36 PM
Marcus you a fool boy

I hate soft niggas

OnyxHatch
09-28-2007, 04:37 PM
I think that ya'll are still missin the point. the media and all local groups are making this out a be a racial issue. Its not. Vick fuked up and now he has to pay the price, he didnt fuk up cuz he was black, or from the hood, or whatever. He broke the law and got caught...plain and simple...and he has to pay a bigger price b/c he is a celeb. Everybody breaks laws. Im for sure if he woulda been caught doing something stupid like gettin his **** sucked in the parking lot of wal-mart it wouldnt of gone this far and nobody woulda pulled the race card. Ya'll need to calm down b4 this **** gets outa hand. everyone knows not to fuk w/ PITA or soccer moms. I personally im angry at him for what he did to those dogs. I love my dog, he's an asshole and growls at people, and i claim he's a badass as he walks around w/ a spike collar...yet he's a 18lb weiner dog. I love that SOB and would go to jail if anyone hurt him...and i wouldnt give a **** if people thought i was soft for loving him. Everyone's views on how you should treat animals is differnt and will basicly reflect on how they were raised. This topic is like religon...no one wants to be forced to believe what other people believe. everyone go get some ass and chill out! :bannana:

-Carlo

sdiddy
09-28-2007, 04:58 PM
I think that ya'll are still missin the point. the media and all local groups are making this out a be a racial issue. Its not. Vick fuked up and now he has to pay the price, he didnt fuk up cuz he was black, or from the hood, or whatever. He broke the law and got caught...plain and simple...and he has to pay a bigger price b/c he is a celeb. Everybody breaks laws. Im for sure if he woulda been caught doing something stupid like gettin his **** sucked in the parking lot of wal-mart it wouldnt of gone this far and nobody woulda pulled the race card. Ya'll need to calm down b4 this **** gets outa hand. everyone knows not to fuk w/ PITA or soccer moms. I personally im angry at him for what he did to those dogs. I love my dog, he's an asshole and growls at people, and i claim he's a badass as he walks around w/ a spike collar...yet he's a 18lb weiner dog. I love that SOB and would go to jail if anyone hurt him...and i wouldnt give a **** if people thought i was soft for loving him. Everyone's views on how you should treat animals is differnt and will basicly reflect on how they were raised. This topic is like religon...no one wants to be forced to believe what other people believe. everyone go get some ass and chill out! :bannana:

-Carlo

Only the BLACK ...correction... Only the N**** media and groups are making this a racial issue. I think all of us in this discussion agree that it isn't.

There are Black people, and there are n****'s. The difference is that black people are rational, and they don't pull the race card when a 'colored' person deservingly gets in trouble.